Wanton Parents Exposed to the Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting his hand behind her head, Lorenzo slow made Nikita lay on her back on the bed. He kissed her milky white body from toes to forehead. Nikita had not opened her eyes once since Lorenzo had started caressing her. Lorenzo kissed her eyes, her nose and ears asking for permission to unfasten her bra. His extraordinary care and courtesy at every step was something special that made Nikita melt like butter under his caress. After unfastening her bra, Lorenzo very softly removed it from her body exposing a pair of sensuous and perfectly shaped flesh mounds the dark brown areolas of which addded to their additional glamour. Her erect nipples on her boobs seemed to have perfectly decked her milk pots.

Lorenzo was breathing short. He had previously seen those beautiful tits several times in the past. But everytime he looked at them his heart beat increased. If anybody would ask him about any beautiful creation on earth, Nikita's boobs would come to his mind. He touched them with a feather like touch as if he was handling some most rare things on the earth. Resting by her side on his elbows, Lorenzo whispered to her ears, "Please look at me once."

Nikita opened her eyes and the two looked deeply into each other's eyes. Lorenzo said, "You have two exquisite pieces of beauty. May I taste them?"

There was a radiance on her face and a delight in her sparkling eyes at his words. She said softly, "No need to ask for permission repeatedly, Lorenzo. You can as you like. By your gracious manners, you are as admirable as Ravi. So I am yours in every way as I am Ravi's."

Lorenzo kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, her smooth and shaved underarms and her nipples with tenderness before taking her nipples in his mouth to suck and taste. He was careful not to hurt her. He was virile without being passionate. As his tongue sensuously caressed her nipples and softly fondled her mounds, Nikita let out a moan of comfort and excitement. She put her hands on his head pressing his loving face on her boobs.

Lorenzo had by then moved his hands to her asses and was caressing her butts softly. Nikita felt passion rising in her. She slowly guided his hand inside her panty. His fingers waited on her mound and was mildly touching her labia lips. Nikita discharged her love juice at his tender touch. Lorenzo felt the warm wetness of her juice. He asked her something in her ears to which she nodded. He brought his face near her navel. She had a deep hole at her navel. Lorenzo pushed his tongue in her navel hole and slowly his face moved further down kissing her entire abdomen till it came to rest on the wet patch on her panty.

He slowly pulled down her panty exposing bit by bit her remarkably smooth and hairless pussy. For sometime, Lorenzo kept his nose buried between her labia lips smelling the unique smell it produced due to mixture of perfume and the distinctive sexy smell of pussy. Once he was satisfied smelling, his tongue started working on her labia lips while his fingers explored her hole. Nikita was shivering in passion at his tender manipulations and moaned in delight.

Vicky was amazed to watch his mom enjoying like a wanton woman with someone other than his dad. But for the first time he also saw her nude beauty and the way Lorenzo played with his mom excited him more and he felt guilty to feel the tip of his dick getting wet. As he watched the video being played he felt only a man and a woman in their primitive game, not his mom. The screen displayed his mom, who was eager to take Lorenzo's dick. But the man was still wearing his shorts. He heard Lorenzo asking Nikita, "Would you like to take away my dress?"

Instead of replying Nikita slowly pulled down his shorts and brief. Lorenzo's hard dick leaped out of its bondage. It was about 6.5" in length and had trimmed hairs around. Vicky was surprised to watch his mom caressing it and then kissing the throbbing shaft. Lorenzo looked at her eyes as if asking for her permission to penetrate, which Nikita allowed with a shy smile. Nikita positioned herself on her back, lifted her knees and spread her hands as if welcoming Lorenzo. Lorenzo got on her with his courteous mildness positioning his cock near her hole and soon they embraced each other as his hard cock slided smoothly in her wet cunt and he began to strike her pudenda as gently as he could. Once his shaft was inside her, Lorenzo asked, "Are you ok?"

Nikita nodded and gave a mild bite on his lips suggesting that she was hot and ready and Lorenzo started his to and fro movement.

At this point, the blackmailers stopped the cassette. Nikita was sitting there with her eyes closed. She was regretting how the delightful experience with the friendly couple had landed her in trouble and it could threaten not only their reputation but their well established business as well. She did not dare to open her eyes. But the Ritesh and Smith were not ready to let her avoid them. So Ritesh asked her, "So what did you decide boss? We promise a hot and sexy woman like you won't regret if you agree to our proposal."

Nikita did not reply at first. Smith looked at her and said, "You can't keep us waiting like this. Or do you need to warm up more to accept our proposal?"

Smith fast forwarded the cassette and put it in play mode again. It displayed Nikita and Lorenzo in full action. Nikita was moaning in excitement and asking Lorenzo, "Harder and faster please, Lorenzo. Ahhh...aahhh har...der...fas...ter..."

Lorenzo started battering her pussy harder.

As the blackmailers watched, Smith said, "That bitch is real hot. We need to find out the blonde bitch too and bring both to the bed together."

Ritesh harshly said to Nikita, "We give you ten minutes to decide. We're hot to watch your swapping game and need to calm our little brothers hiding below. So in ten minutes you are to decide if you are going to obey us or we circulate the video."

Putting Nikita to decide, Ritesh and Smith waited to listen to her decision.

(This story ends here. Please read the story "Mother's surrender and hidden son" as the next sequel to this story.)