#Wanttotakemytopoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out loud she said, "You're still mine baby."

Looking at Holly she said, "He belongs to me, GOT IT?" she growled narrowing her eyes.

Fully naked Holly paused and met her sisters' eyes, she nodded once, then flicked her eyes to Greg, "Likewise."

Daphne looked at Greg then back at Holly as she nodded once too.

Satisfied they broke eye contact and went back to paying attention to each of us.

I finally took the time to really look at Holly, she was gorgeous. She was leaner and slightly more muscular than Daphne who had a plusher body but her skin was golden tanned and her dirty blonde hair reached the middle of her back. Her tits were slightly smaller at I guessed a C cup but she had the same light pink nipples that were hard right now, she had small barbell piercings in her nipples that I found sexy as hell. With her sexy body she oozed sex appeal. Daphne had an innocent type of sex appeal but Holly had a more I'll ride you cowgirl style while screaming vibe. Her pussy had a small blonde stripe nestled between her lightly muscled thighs. I remembered she'd talked about how she took a part time job as an aerobics instructor but I could tell she worked out with weights too. It wasn't overboard since she was still very feminine in her curves.

"Now, where were we?" Holly asked. "Oh yeah, I do believe I interrupted a little sixty-nine."

With that Cheshire cat grin, she slid onto the bed and moved herself into the same position Daphne was in moments ago. Her pussy was inches from my face and I smelled her arousal, a pleasant musky odor, I turned my head and kissed her thigh and was rewarded with a soft whimper. I closed my eyes as she wrapped her lips around my shaft. Where Daphne liked to tease and lick my shaft from top to bottom, Holly went straight to work pushing me deep into her mouth. She worked up and down on my cock until I felt her saliva all over my shaft. She moved her mouth back and forth and up and down as I groaned my pleasure. She began to whimper as she pushed down taking me all the way and her hips shifted as her sex dipped toward me, realizing I'd been so involved in her blowjob that I forgot my part I pushed my tongue and gave her a slow lick. She froze and whimpered as I moved my tongue up and down her slit, probing deeper with each stroke. She began to pant while my dick was still in her mouth so I pushed up with my hips giving her a small reminder too. I felt a small giggle as she resumed her mouth play and we each began to pleasure the other. I'd had a few blowjobs in my life and each one was different based on the personality of the girl. With Daphne there was a subtle difference, I knew she cared about me deeply and wanted to make me happy, she enjoyed what she was doing because she was doing it for me. With Holly it was more sexual in nature, Holly enjoyed the act itself and while I knew she cared for me it was on a different level. While we were working on each other it was more about the heat, the passion. I was licking her for the sole purpose of making her cum, driving her wild and I sensed the same motivation in her. We each began to make noises as our speed and pressure increased, I began to growl as she began to moan. Our speed increased and she began to grunt as we each strove to make each other cum. As if we planned it, I sensed her buildup at the same time as mine, I doubled my efforts as she did the same. In seconds her pussy began to throb as she came in a silent wave, I burst forth in her mouth at the same time and while I expected her to pull off I was surprised as she kept her lips wrapped around me and began to suck harder. I pushed up and cried out and she rode me never letting her mouth leave me while her own legs locked around my head in a vice like grip, her nails digging into my thighs as I continued to push up and strain against my bonds while she clamped her body to mine. We both froze at the height, then spent I relaxed and felt her muscles ease at the same time.

Holly shifted one leg over my head away from Daphne giving me access to see her side of the bed. I glanced over to see Daphne with her head thrown back, eyes closed, moaning a loud "Yes" repeatedly. I had no idea if she'd been speaking the whole time or had been quiet since I'd been so focused on my own experience. She turned her head and opened her eyes to look at me but Greg must've done something right because her eyes went wide and closed again as her mouth opened in a silent O. They'd been going at it as long as Holly and I, so Daphne looked like she was about ready to cum. I looked at Holly, she was watching them with a huge smile on her face, sensing my watching she looked at me and winked and then we both turned back to the show my brother and Daphne were putting on while she absentmindedly began to stroke me.

I was torn, I loved Daphne but I had to admit to myself at least that it was sexy as hell watching her being brought to orgasm by my brother. She looked so beautiful as her hips flexed up and down as much as possible from her tied position. Her arms were taut as her head moved back and forth with eyes closed. From my own experience I knew she was getting ready to cum. As if my thoughts had released her she let out a sharp scream and her body locked. Holly was panting and she gripped me harder as we watched Daphne orgasm. I saw Greg's head moving between her legs as shudders wracked her body and her scream died down as her nails dug into the bed.

After a minute her body went limp and her eyes opened as Greg looked up, the four of us eyed each other.

"Ok, you can untie me now," I said to Holly.

She looked at Greg and some unspoken communication passed between them because she nodded.

"Not yet," she said mischievously.

She turned her body around and began to straddle me, her attention had gotten me hard again and now she pushed her body on top of me. I looked over at Daphne who was watching Greg move between her legs. It seemed as if they were going to take full use of our helplessness. Holly put her hands on my chest and bent toward me, our eyes met as she slowly impaled herself on me. Looking into her eyes I realized Holly wasn't just doing this for fun, I understood that she cared for me and she saw the realization in my face. I was confused because she was always closer to Greg than me and I felt that I was missing something in her expression. She settled herself fully on me and looked over to make sure Greg and Daphne weren't paying attention. I gave her a quizzical expression and she gently placed a finger to my lips and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Later."

She leaned back and began to move back and forth languorously impaled on my shaft. Closing her eyes while moving her hips up and down unhurriedly. I followed her lead and relaxed as she rode me. After a while, Holly stopped moving up and down, changing her movements she began to grind back and forth, placing her hands on my stomach as she rocked back and forth. I'd just cum but I built toward a climax faster than I thought I'd be able to. In less than ten minutes I was ready to cum again, Holly felt it because her eyes got wide as she bit her lip and moved faster. I threw my head back in frustration, I didn't want to cum so fast and tried to slow down our pace but Holly would have none of that. She bent forward and one hand snaked down to cup my ass and squeeze. That was it, I exploded into her as she held on tightly to me.

She bent toward my ear, "Somebody likes their butt grabbed," she whispered while nipping my ear. "Good to know."

I looked over in time to see Daphne with her head thrown back and moaning as Greg plunged in and out of her, thankfully I'd never seen him in action before so I had no comparison if this was his usual technique or not but he continued to thrust back and forth in a frenzied fashion that seemed to give no thought to Daphne. Her enjoyment of his brutality was obvious as she gripped the bed and her moans were nonstop. I glanced at Holly as we both watched Greg pound away. It took longer than our session but eventually I saw Greg was about to climax. He thrust one last time and held his pose as Daphne strained against her bonds. In seconds he collapsed panting while Daphne glared at him, I could tell she hadn't cum and was frustrated with my brother's performance.

Afterward he climbed off her while Holly stood and untied me. Greg smirked at us as he grabbed his clothes and left the room. After Holly untied one arm on me she stepped back.

"I'm going to let you get yourself free and then you can undo sis," she said. "I have a feeling we should not be in the room when you two get free."

*****

(Daphne)

I was still in shock from the previous day. I'd been lusting after my Joshey since I'd learned what sex was. I'd been determined to sleep with him no matter what it took on this vacation, yet surprisingly it had taken little seduction on my part, in hindsight I should have guessed this, he is a man after all and our mutual attraction has been growing for years. We've been playing increasing games of grabass every time we see each other. Now I was resolved to cement our relationship, no way was I going to let this be a one-time thing. I may have been the one trussed up yesterday but I swear this boy had no idea what he was in for, hell would freeze before I let him get away.

"Joshey," I said.

He looked up at me, "Yes?"

I was wearing a tight white tanktop and miniskirt with matching red bra and panties underneath. At the angle I was facing him it'd be impossible not to notice my panties so I shifted to make sure he got an eyeful. I don't think he noticed how wide his eyes got or how his breathing quickened. Perfect! Now to strike.

"I want to tie you up."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

I rushed to continue, "I know you prefer to tie me down and I did love that and will let you do that whenever you want, but it really turned me on being helpless and I thought about it and I want to do the same thing to you. I really want to tease you and I was thinking about it all night last night and I had to play with myself twice because it got me so worked up."

His eyes widened, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Baby please, I want to do bad things to you and turn you on the way you did to me. I promise you can tie me up as much as you want, just let me do the same thing to you every once in a while."

His face took on a hard look and I had to struggle not to laugh. He tried to put on how tough he was with me but I knew better, he'd kill for me if I'd asked. We'd been best friends since kindergarten and growing up we'd always had an attraction. We'd kissed numerous times as teenagers and he'd never told me but I was sure I was the first pair of boobs he felt and saw when we were kids, I'd let him take off my shirt when we were younger. We'd been inseparable our whole lives.

Still, I knew the role I was supposed to play, I shifted my eyes down and squirmed as he stared at me, I knew if he saw me uncomfortable he'd break. Sure enough a second later he shrugged.

"If you want to tie me up and do bad things to me who am I to say otherwise."

I squealed and launched myself at him on the couch wrapping my arms around him while burying my face in his chest and holding him tight.

"And when do you want to do this?" he asked as I wiggled happily against him.

Looking up into his eyes, "Now baby, right now! I want to tie you down and talk dirty and do bad things."

"Can't wait," he said.

The next hour or so was spectacular right up until the moment I was sucking on his cock. We'd just started the sixty-nine position, I'd been so turned on to have my lips wrapped around his shaft while his tongue invaded me. I'd gotten a little too into it because I never heard the door open until Holly said.

"Well, well, well."

My heart jumped in my chest and I almost screamed, I froze as Holly and Greg watched us. The following conversation was surreal as we both were naked and my older sister and his older brother continued to hold a casual conversation. There was something else too, I couldn't put my finger on it but something about the situation wasn't right, my sister wasn't acting like I expected, neither was Greg, there seemed to be a hidden tension that had nothing to do with us.

A few minutes later when I found myself tied to the bed it was obvious what that tension was. As they were tying me up I thought back to the words they'd just spoken and realized it was pretty obvious Greg had done this to my sister before. Maybe it did run in the family, just like with my Joshey from the day before I was pretty helpless and very turned on. I knew that Joshua loved Greg but he still felt sometimes in his shadow. While I wouldn't deny that Greg was good looking I always thought his arrogance offset his good looks and easy abilities. In my mind Joshey was a better person as a whole but that didn't stop my body from appreciating the fact that I was naked and helpless in front of a very good-looking man.

I struggled against the ties more for putting on a show, because though I loved my Joshey more, I was secretly curious about Greg's sexual ability. When Holly started taking pictures I made sure to strain my body in all the right ways so they could admire them later. For a minute I wasn't sure if this scenario was going in the direction I expected but then Holly stripped and I knew what was about to happen.

I looked at Greg and saw his eyes flick to my hardened nipples, my hand twitched against the sash as I instinctively wanted to cover my noticeable arousal. It was impossible for him not to notice my sex glistening with desire and I only hope he thought it was in regards to my activities with Joshua. He smiled as he undressed and I knew he wasn't fooled.

My eyes narrowed as he stood naked and I was furious with the fact that he knew I wanted him. I was flushed so I glared at him some more but he kept that infuriating smirk on his face. For some reason this sent my lust to new heights as I was torn between the desire to kill him and have him ravish me.

I glanced at Joshey and was struck by a wave of love as I found him looking at me. He mouthed an "I love you" and my anger melted but my lust remained.

"I love you baby," I said. Then looked to Holly and made sure she got the message, ""He belongs to me, GOT IT?" I growled.

"Likewise," she replied.

I looked back at Greg and was happy to note that my Joshey was a little more muscular and noticeably bigger in endowment than Greg. It made me happy as I knew my love was the better physical specimen.

When he moved between my legs and started to lick me I had to throw my head back. Regardless of my confused feelings Greg was very good at using his tongue. He wasn't better than Joshey, just different, like apples and oranges. I had to admit that some of his techniques I'd have to talk to Joshey about and make sure he repeated them. I felt so sexy at that moment. I closed my eyes to luxuriate in my feelings. The soft feel of the comforter against my ass, the smooth texture of the silk on my wrists and ankles, my muscles pulled tight against the corners of the bed, the smell of all of our arousals, the sound of Joshey moaning and my sister licking his cock. I peeked at them and watched as she sixty-nined him, it sent shivers through me as she bobbed up and down like a slut. I got more aroused as I felt like a slut myself, I looked at Greg between my legs, feeling the roughness of his tongue as he licked my pussy. My senses were in overdrive as the reality of the situation overwhelmed me. In seconds I was cumming, I let out a scream and dug my nails into the bed as my body wracked with shudders from the intensity of my orgasm.

Afterward I looked at Holly, "Ok, you can untie me now."

"Not yet," she said.

I turned to watch as Greg crawled forward moving himself into position between my legs. I hadn't been sure we were going to go this far but it seemed as if the momentum of the moment was going to carry us the full distance. I readied myself as Greg slid into me and felt a small glow of pleasure as his hard shaft entered me. Once again, I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel. I was glad my hands were tied because I would have involuntarily wrapped my arms around Greg and I didn't want my Joshey to see that. It felt so good as he slid back and forth inside me, it didn't carry the emotional joy that making love to my Joshey did but the sheer physical pleasure was almost a match.

The next few minutes were spent matching pace as Greg thrust in and out of me. The initial thrust was blissful and he definitely had stamina but I realized that he only had one speed and one technique. Once again this made me happy as I appreciated my Joshey was the much better lover. After a while I heard Joshey and Holly climax while Greg continued to pound away at my body. Despite his lack of technique his energy was impressive and I slowly began to build to my own climax but before I came Greg shuddered and collapsed against me. I wondered if he was going to finish me off but he just stood up. Frustrated I watched him grab his clothes and walk out of the room. I looked over to see Holly untying my Joshey and suddenly my lust returned double as my anger at being denied release increased. I was practically fuming and began to squirm and fidget against my bonds as I watched Holly untie Josh.

*****

(Joshua)

It only took me a minute to get free and I hopped off the bed and moved around the beds, I paused at the sight of Daphne tied spread eagle, naked, body glistening with sweat, hair in wild disarray. She looked so beautiful as she panted from her exertions, her body taut as the sashes held her to each corner of the bed.

"Oh hell no," she said.

"What?"

"I see that look in your eyes, you are not leaving me like this," she cried.

"I wouldn't use the term leaving," I said as I got on the bed between her legs.

"Oh, damn," she breathed as I slid inside her.

*****

"We are so getting them back," Daphne said.

I looked up from the book I was reading, "I assume we're talking about your sister and my brother for what happened?"

"Hell yes, I'm going to tie that bitch down and let Todd have his way with her."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" she asked.

"That's kind of rape."

"Well it was kind of rape in what they did too."

I shrugged, "Fair point."

I thought about what she said for a while, she watched me and didn't say anything, "Look, are we really upset about what happened?"

"Not really no, it's more like if somebody played a good prank on me and I want to get revenge."

"I understand that, for the record I'm not tying my brother up or anything."

"Why not?"

I shuddered, "That's just way too weird, but I wouldn't mind getting back at your sister."

"Fine, I'll find some way to get back at your brother on my own. Maybe I'll just send him videos of me giving you head."

Laughing, "Not sure if that's the punishment you think it is."

"It is when I'll make sure he knows it's something he'll never get."

I nodded, "That may be true."

"Hmph."

"As for your sister, I'm down for some payback but letting Todd have sex with her? Is that crossing a line?"

"I'll tell you what, after we tie her down I'm going to let her know that you're both going to have your way with her, we'll just let Todd go first then you can just let her go."

I know my facial expression held doubt because she hurriedly continued, "Look, if she starts going crazy and screaming and thrashing we'll let her go, I want a little payback, I don't seriously want my sis traumatized. I really don't think she'll mind the sex with you or Todd."

"With me?"

"I meant that figuratively, you're mine buddy. Yesterday was fun but don't get ideas of that being a regular thing."