#Wanttotakemytopoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed while holding up my hands in surrender, "Fair enough."

"Does that mean you'll help me tie her up?"

I shrugged, "Why not? I think Greg said he needed to leave a day early for his business, so we could do it Saturday morning, the fam units will be heading back from Vegas that morning so we'd have privacy till early afternoon."

"What about Friday night?"

I frowned thinking, "Greg does leave around five, and the parental units will probably head to Vegas right after goodbyes so that might work. If we can we'll do it Friday night, but we can always default to Saturday morning if we need to."

Her eyes gleamed, "Perfect."

*****

Friday arrived and the day was spent with both families having a good time, my dad grilled outside and we laughed and talked about our lives with our parents. Most everybody was dressed conservatively in shorts and t-shirts but Holly and Daphne were both in denim miniskirts.

That afternoon Greg sighed and said he'd better get going, then next few minutes were spent with everyone giving hugs and telling him we'd miss him. As I gave him a hug, "Talk to you later bro," was all he said.

Afterward all our parents gave us hugs as they prepared for their own road trip, they wanted to go to Vegas to do a little gambling and have fun. Leaving me, Holly, and Daphne all alone.

"What are we going to do?" Holly asked.

"I thought maybe we'd go see a movie, Todd texted earlier asking so I agreed. I just texted him and he should be over in a minute."

Holly nodded and Daphne smiled conspiratorially.

"Think I'll go change into some jeans then," Holly said.

"Me too," agreed Daphne.

I nodded and sat there as both girls made their way indoors. Daphne looked at me one last time as she closed the door behind her.

In a minute I heard as Todd walked up to our door, I'd given him an edited version of our plan earlier via text. He knew we were going to tie Holly up but not that he was going to get to have sex with her. I nodded and said, "Follow me."

He shrugged but didn't say anything as we walked into the house, I quietly made my way to their room and opened the door. Daphne was standing there with her skirt down, wearing a pink thong panty and Holly had dropped her skirt too and was only in her American flag midriff tanktop and a sexy black thong. I held up a finger to my lips to Todd in a quiet motion.

"Do you two know what movie you want to see?"

"I don't care," Daphne said followed a half second later by Holly saying, "Me either."

She stayed facing forward as she grabbed a pair of jeans off her bed.

"What do you think Todd?" I asked laughing.

"I'm up for whatever," Todd said.

"Oh my god," Holly yelped and turned to see Todd. She turned bright red and tried to hide her panties with the jeans in her hands. She glared at me and Daphne, "You guys are such jerks, why didn't you tell me he'd come in?"

Daphne laughed as she fidgeted while Todd looked at her.

"Paybacks a bitch," Daphne said.

She walked casually up to Holly and said, "Believe me sis, this is the least of your problems."

Holly recognized the trouble she was in because she looked at me as I moved closer, she dropped her pants and tried to move away but Daphne grabbed her and her eyes widened, in seconds all three of us had swarmed her and held her down on the bed. I pinned her arms to the bed above her head, Todd held her legs down and Daphne was holding a hand over her mouth as she squirmed and tried to speak. Earlier Daphne hid a set of the silk sashes under the comforter so we were able to pull them out without letting her go. Holly's eyes went wide as Daphne wrapped one around her lips gagging her, afterward she tugged her shirt and lacy black bra above her head as we held her. She looked to me then Todd as her tits were exposed. She squirmed a little harder but her arousal was plain by how hard her nipples were. Holly looked at Daphne as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. Daphne raised her eyebrows while Holly's nostrils flared and her eyes narrowed, Daphne slowly tugged her panties down her legs until they reached her ankles and then let Todd finish taking them off. I pulled her shirt past her hands while still holding her. After we removed her clothes we worked together and tied each of her arms and legs to each corner of the bed. We wrapped the silk firmly but without any give so she her limbs were stretched taut. She watched passively only squirming a little in protest.

Within five minutes she was helpless and we each stepped back at the bottom of the bed to look at her. We watched as she tested each arm and leg and couldn't find any give, she tried to shake her gag free but couldn't. In the end she sighed and relaxed while looking at each of us. Her sex was gleaming from arousal so I reached a finger down to stroke her.

"Somebody likes this," Daphne said.

Holly narrowed her eyes and flipped us off, making me laugh. Daphne pulled out her camera and started taking pictures making Holy squirm again in protest. She had each of us pose with her separately and together.

I loved Daphne and she was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen but I had to admit her sister was beautiful. Her limbs were tight and her defined muscle was showing, her body gleamed with a sheen of sweat from her exertions and her pussy was smooth and hairless. Her green eyes smoldered and her lips were wrapped around the silk of her gag but she still held a burning sexual desire in her look. Her squirms seemed more designed to show off her body and highlight her helplessness than any true desire to get free, she moaned and shifted, alternately pushing her hips and chest into the air and slowly twisting her body.

Daphne hopped on the bed next to her and stretched out, she traced a finger in a figure eight pattern across her stomach, it wasn't a sexual tease since Daphne looked her in the eyes and whispered, "Since you thought you'd have a good time with us yesterday I thought we'd return the favor. I'm going to watch as Todd takes you first, then I'm going to let my Joshey have his way with you however he wants."

Holly's eyes went wide as she looked at mine and Todd's smirking faces. Todd took the comment in stride as he watched Daphne and me.

Daphne looked over her shoulder to Todd, "You up for this?"

Todd seemed a little unsure, "You sure about this?"

Daphne looked at Holly who was just glaring at all three of us, she wasn't struggling or thrashing and Daphne put her lips close to her ear, I couldn't hear what she whispered but I knew she was offering a last chance to stop this from happening. Holly never blinked or broke eye contact with Todd as she gave him a quick wink. That was all the encouragement Todd needed, Daphne moved onto the other bed and motioned me to lay behind her in a spoon position. We watched as Todd stripped off his white t-shirt and blue board shorts while Holly watched. He made a slow presentation as he tugged the shirt over his head and tossed it to the side, then he undid his shorts and let them drop to the ground. He was already hard as Holly and him looked at each other. Her eyes flicked down and her eyebrows rose as she looked back into Todd's eyes as he moved on the bed between her legs.

Daphne watched with rapt attention as Todd moved onto her, I watched her from the side and I could see her lips partway open and her breathing increase in excitement. She grabbed my free hand and pushed my hand between her legs as Todd slid inside Holly. Holly let out a moan and Daphne pushed my hand hard against her mound, I applied pressure in long rhythmic motions as we both watched. Todd adjusted as Holly opened her eyes and looked into his while he began to thrust back and forth. I admit, I was impressed, Todd always struck me as a wham, bam kind of guy but he took his time with Holly, he pushed deep and slow as she gripped the sashes holding her down. Her moans became constant as he moved back and forth inside her. Daphne reached a hand behind her and grabbed my dick through my shorts as I kept pressing into her. She gently squeezed my shaft until it was rock hard. We were both getting turned on by the show before us. She started rubbing up and down as I pushed harder against her with the palm of my hand, my fingers pressed between her slit pushing her panties a little inside her, she was soaking wet and started rubbing me in rhythm to the way I was rubbing her.

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.