War and Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
A man and his GF enjoy their bondage games at a cabin.
5k words
4.22
3.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

It was our first vacation in 2 years and we wanted to get away somewhere quiet, somewhere private, even for just a short period of time. Searching the internet, I found a cabin a few miles away from home. We rented it for 4 days, leaving Thursday night and returning on Sunday. I was really looking forward to time alone with you. I didn't know what to expect for the weekend, but I knew I at least wanted a very sexual and sensual weekend. We deserved it.

After renting the cabin, we received an email from the owner detailing the location, information about the area, and where to find the keys to get inside. There was a grocery store just a few miles away, along with a state park with caves. It was going to be an ideal, short vacation.

We left late in the afternoon on Thursday, driving down in bright sunshine. We both were wearing sunglasses, holding hands, and singing songs from the iPod you connected to the car stereo. We had songs of all types, pop, country, dance music, everything needed to keep us bouncing and dancing to the music. And the shuffle that played covered the whole range.

It took us about 3 hours to finally get to the cabin. There was a gate right at the road, closed of course, so I got out of the car to open it up, drive through and then close it again. It looked like they probably had cows grazing on the property, we figured, as we drove up the winding rock driveway. A trough sat on the right-hand side of the drive confirming our suspicions and rolled up bundles of hay dotted the large yard.

The driveway itself was probably a half-mile long, winding through trees, before we finally got to the cabin at the top of the hill. It was hidden from view, buried within the forest of trees around it, but there were a few spots in the yard and driveway where you could look down on the surrounding countryside. It was a very private location... no one was even close. Even the sky overhead was hidden by the green leafy ceiling above us.

We parked next to the two-story log cabin, with the wood beams stacked one on top the other, the ends sticking out at the corners. There was a small porch by the front door, with two rocking chairs on it. It had an incredible view of the area below us, and we could see cars passing by on the road in the distance.

I stood and stretched my arms overhead, my muslces a little sore from sitting so long. We walked around to the back, onto the covered porch and found the door key underneath the coffee pot that sat outside on a little table between two rocking chairs, just as the owner told us. The porch looked out into the woods, where a few bird houses and feeders were situated. It would be a great spot to sit and just watch wildlife.

A stack of firewood stood along the wall at the end nearest the car. At the far end of the porch was a hot tub.

You looked at me and smiled, probably imagining the same things I was. I unlocked the door and we dragged our luggage and food into the cabin, stocking the kitchen cabinets and throwing suitcases on the dresser. I set our special suitcase aside, hoping it would be opened tonight!

We stood in the middle of the cabin and I pulled you into my arms and held you tightly. "We're going to have fun this weekend," I whispered. You shivered as I kissed your neck and then bit it. "Aren't we?"

"Yes," you moaned, obviously aroused. "We are."

I lifted my hand in the air, holding a collar and wrist shackles. The metal rings dangled from my hand, clinking against each other. You stared at them, knowing exactly what it meant. Excited, you knelt on the floor in front of me, slowly, and turned your head to the side, moving your hair out of the way as I walked behind you. I slipped the collar around your neck, under your hair, and fastened it closed. With the locking feature, you couldn't get out of it without me. It was going to be on for the entire weekend.

"Hands," I said softly and you raised your hands in the air, allowing me to put the shackles around your wrists, locking them in place as well. You moved them around your wrists like bracelets, excited by their feel.

I made you stand and then kissed you hard, grabbing your head from behind and crushing my lips into your's. When I released you, your eyes were closed, your lips trembling. You were ready for the evening.

You started cooking some dinner for us, some easy pasta and salads as I checked out the rest of the cabin. There was a master bedroom downstairs with a loft bedroom up the steep stairs. The whole cabin was decorated with heavy natural wood accents and decorations, giving it a real country feel.

Just inside the front door was a stairwell leading upstairs to a balcony. The railing along the stairwell and across the loft at the top was strong and I just knew it would be fun to use in our play. The loft held two single beds and a another rocking chair.

The living room was at the bottom of the stairs and had a big-screen TV and a soft leather couch. A fireplace stood along the long wall of the room, with some wood stacked beside it.

The downstairs, other than the bedroom and bathroom, was one large room, with the kitchen, dining room and living room all open under a cathedral ceiling.

We ate dinner at the diningroom table as clouds were just starting to roll in. We knew a storm was brewing, I just hoped it wouldn't stick around and ruin our weekend.

After dinner, the rain started. It was a nice spring shower with a little rolling thunder in the distance.

"Well, I guess we're in for the evening," I said. "Hot tub?"

You smiled. "Sure! I mean, yes Sir!"

I went out, took the cover off the hot tub and started it. The bubbling looked refreshing and it didn't take long for the water to reach temperature.

I slipped out of my clothes and into the hot water, sitting in a plastic molded seat. The hot water felt wonderful and the bubbling was invigorating. "Babe," I yelled. "The water's ready."

You emerged out the back door, the screen door slamming behind you with a distinctive clap. "I'm coming, Sir. I'm coming," you giggled. You were dressed in shorts and a white t-shirt and carried two large towels. You put the towels down beside the hot tub and grabbed the bottom of your shirt.

I was watching you closely, watching every sexy move you made. You saw me watching and stood up straight, stepping back a step and turning towards me. Smiling at me, you lifted the t-shirt over your head and set it on the chair beside you. Beneath, you were wearing a nude-colored bra that highlighted your breasts well.

You slowly unfastened your shorts and slid them down your legs, stepping out of them and putting them on the chair as well, your eyes never leaving mine. You were so incredibly sexy as you stood there. You reached behind yourself and unfastened your bra, holding it to your breasts as you slid your arms from it, hiding your naked breasts for as long as possible.

I smiled as you dropped your bra, tossing it aside, baring yourself to me. I loved your breasts, so full and inviting. The collar around your neck hung down, the D-ring dangling from the front. You lifted her breasts for a moment, stroking your hands over them as I watched, teasing your already-hard nipples. Then you licked her lips slowly and moved your hands down your abdomen and legs as I watched them intently.

I shivered as your hands slid back up your legs and playfully slid over the front of your panties, teasing yourself and me. I couldn't take my eyes from your teasing hands as your thumbs hooked into the waist and pulled them down and off as you stepped out of them. Your pussy was so beautiful, topped with downy fur and nicely groomed close.

You giggled a little as I licked my lips and shook my head as if in disbelief. When my eyes finally met yours again, I was shaking with need. I couldn't tell if the water was making me hot or the other way around. You stepped into the hot tub, lifting first one leg high over the lip and then the other, and was soon standing in the thigh-deep water. It bubbled around your legs as you stood just a foot in front of me. I took both of your hands and you smiled, kneeling in front of me, the water going up to your chest now. I pulled you towards me and you wrapped your arms around my neck and fell against me into a deep kiss.

Your breasts pressed against my chest, your abdomen rested against my ever-hard cock as I held you tightly, gently kissing your soft, sweet lips. You pulled back after a minute and moved to sit in your own seat, leaning your head back and enjoying the hot, bubbling water. Your breasts broke the surface of the water, bubbles swirling around them as I watched excitedly. I wanted my hands on them, my lips sucking on them.

I closed my own eyes for a moment, letting the hot water and cooler air excite my skin as I sank my arms in the water and then raised them into the air, over and over. I could hear the rain falling through the leaves and striking the cabin's roof and the bubbling of the hot tub. I could smell the woods and the clean freshness the rain offered.

"I'm going to get addicted to this place, Sir," you said softly.

"Yeah," I answered. "Me too."

We lay in the hot tub for about 10 minutes before the power to the cabin suddenly went out. The hot tub turned off and all the lights inside went dark casting the entire area in blackness.

"Uh oh," you whispered.

"Looks like we're not going to be doing anything tonight that requires electricity." It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. We carefully got out of the tub and toweled off. You gathered your clothes and moved inside as I put the cover back on the hot tub. I knew we'd use it a lot this weekend. I moved inside and saw a beam of light cast out from the flashlight you held in your hand.

"It was on the side of the refrigerator. Maybe there's some candles here or something." You started rummaging around through the drawers and cabinets and found several candles, a lighter, and a deck of cards. "At least that's something to do," you giggled.

I laughed. "I had other thoughts on that subject... but we'll see what we can come up with."

I moved into the kitchen as you set the candles around and lit them, providing at least a little dim lighting. I grabbed some wine glasses from a cupboard and one of the bottles of wine we'd brought. I poured two glasses and moved them and the half-empty bottle into the dining room. We sat at the table and picking up our glasses, I proposed a toast.

"Thou hast no faults, or no faults I can spy; thou art all beauty, or all blindness I," I said softly. We clinked our glasses, took sips, and kissed.

I picked up the deck of cards and did a quick inventory to find it was at least mostly complete, even with 2 jokers. "What would you like to play? Rummy? Crazy 8's?" I set the jokers aside and shuffled the pack.

"I don't know. Something simple."

I sat shuffling, thinking of a simple game to play and suddenly got an idea. "How about we just play 'war'."

I dealt the deck out evenly between us, including the jokers. "Ok, so any matching card triggers a war and the jokers trigger an automatic war. In war, we put down 3 cards each, face down, and then compare the fourth. Every time one card played is higher, that person gains all the cards. Ok?"

You nodded not sounding too excited yet. "Ok."

We played for about 30 minutes and even then still had an even amount of cards between us. The first bottle of wine was empty and I opened a fresh bottle, pouring you another glass. I could tell it was starting to affect you as you laughed a little more at my stupid jokes. I figured it was time to up the ante a bit.

"Why don't we change the rules a little?" I asked, staring into your eyes. You smiled and licked your lips, knowing just how my devious little mind worked.

"Ok. What do you have in mind?"

"It looks like we have a pretty even number of cards still, so why don't we add to the winnings when a war is played." I smiled, thinking for a moment. "Let's say the first war is a sensual touch war... the winner tells the loser where and how to touch them for five full minutes." You smiled at my deviously sexy rules. "The second war is the self-pleasure war... the winner tells the loser where and how to touch themselves for five full minutes."

"I'm liking where this is going," you said, licking your lips and sliding your fingers up and down the stem of the wineglass seductively, simulating the lovely handjob I would soon be enjoying.

"The third war is the oral war... the winner receives oral sex from the loser for five full minutes."

You squirmed in your seat, obviously aroused. "I don't care who wins that one. Only for five minutes, huh? I'll have to see what can be done quickly. Is there another round after that?"

I nodded, leaning closer to you, laying my elbows on the table. "The last war I win automatically... it's just a matter of how long it takes to get there."

You swallowed excitedly. "And that war is?" you whispered, desperately wanting to know.

"Pain..." I said licking my lips. "And pleasure." I smiled, speaking slowly, sitting back in my chair again. "You agree to the terms?"

You shook your head slowly. I could tell you were excited. The candlelight cast shadows across your face increasing the seductiveness of your glare.

"We'll need the timer," I said, indicating the egg timer was saw in the kitchen. You retrieved it and set it on the table between us.

"Ready?" I asked, grabbing the top card from my pile. We flipped cards over again and again, with neither one of us gaining any true advantage over the other. Under the normal rules, this game could take a long time. But with the modified rules, we both were simply waiting for the tie.

And just when we least expected it, it happened. This time triggered by a joker that you played. You smiled until I reminded you that you hadn't won quite yet. We each dropped three cards slowly, face down, and held the fourth card ready to flip over.

"The first war... sensual touch." I nodded and flipped over my ten of clubs, a good card for a start, and thought I had a good chance to win this one until I saw the queen of diamonds hit the table on your side.

You smiled big, now, and started thinking about what you wanted. You grabbed the timer and a candle and walked over to the couch. You sat in it slowly, looking at me.

I stood, wondering what you were going to choose, and knelt in front of you.

"I want you," you started slowly. "To lick and suck my toes." You smiled and lifted your feet.

"I thought you didn't like anyone touching your feet?"

You cocked your head to one side. "We'll see if that was too hasty a decision." You twisted the knob of the timer to five minutes.

I took your beautiful leg in my hands and kissed your calf, slowly moving towards your ankle, and nibbled at your heel. Slowly, my tongue slipped up the arch of your foot and under your big toe. You squirmed beneath me as my tongue played around your big toe for a moment before I slipped it between my lips. I slowly sucked on it, letting my tongue play around it as I watched you. My eyes were half-closed as I was enjoying giving you this pleasure.

I moved from toe to toe, letting my tongue slither between them, sucking each one into my mouth individually and with their neighbors. I watched you squirming beneath me and you slid your hand into your shorts to play with your pussy. I could see the bumps move beneath the thin material and could tell that your fingers were sliding over your clit and pushing into your wet depths.

You groaned almost angrily when the timer went off and I let your toe slide from my mouth.

"Ok... oh my God," you whispered excitedly. "That is so fucking hot."

"Hasty decision?" I asked playfully.

"God yes!"

"Good... maybe you'll get more later then. Ready for round two? The self-pleasure round."

"I may not be able to walk to the table I'm shaking so much, but I'm ready for more... God please..." You giggled softly as we walked back to the dining room table and sat down. You gathered the new cards together and slapped them on the bottom of your deck. You closed your eyes for a few seconds, trying to get your breathing back. "I'm so fucking wet right now," you whispered.

"Ready?" I asked and then turned over my card to begin round two. We seemed to go through more cards more quickly this time, both of us eager to get to round two. We finally matched nines and stared at each other smiling.

We laid down our three cards, face down and then got ready to flip over the final one. I flipped a five of clubs, and expected to lose. You moaned softly as you threw down a Jack of spades, crushing me.

"Oh my!" you moaned excitedly. "I'm going to love this."

"Ok. What do you want and where do you want me?" I asked.

You stood and held out your hand. "On the couch," you said softly. You held my hand and guided me to the couch and turned me around. You knelt in front of me and unfastened my shorts, pulling them down. I was already hard, my cock bobbing in the cool air as I stepped out of my shorts. "Have a seat," you said, standing up and disappearing into the bedroom with the flashlight. You came back into the room and set the flashlight aside, giving me a small bottle of lube. "I want to watch you masturbate. Something to help you," you smiled. You grabbed the timer and prepared to turn the dial. "Well?"

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"I'm not paying for the warm-up mister," you giggled, indicating the lube with a nod of your head.

"Ah... gotcha." I opened the bottle and squirted a little of the fluid directly onto my cock. You moaned as you watched it dribble down the length. My hand stroked my shaft, spreading the fluid all over it as you turned the dial on the timer and sat back on your ankles between my legs for a front-row view.

I watched you as my hand stroked up and down my shaft, gliding easily due to the lubrication, my cock getting harder and harder with each stroke. Seeing you watching me so intently, so excitedly, only made me more excited and hard. I wondered if I'd be able to even last two minutes. My cock seemed so engorged, so hard. And it was very sensitive. You leaned forward until I could feel your breathing on my skin and I grunted in excitement.

"Oh, God," I moaned, knowing I was close.

You moved even closer and I could feel your breasts press against my inner thighs through your thin t-shirt. "Cum for me... that's right..." you whispered over and over, opening your mouth and hoping for a taste.

I was trembling with desire, ready to blow so hard, when the damn alarm went off. I wanted to keep going, but you pulled my hand away, startling me. "If I'm going to be fucking crazy with a need to be fucked then so are you," you laughed.

My cock was throbbing, so close to cumming. I knew if I even touched myself I'd blow a hole in the far wall. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, slowly, trying to regain some semblance of composure. We walked back to the diningroom table together and sat down. I was still shaking, my cock still hard as hell as I picked up my hand.

"Round three," I said smiling. "Oral pleasure."

We seemed to play even faster this round, throwing card after card on the table, the winner picking them up and putting them at the bottom of the pile. Both of us seemed to really want to win this round. It only took a dozen or so cards before we tied with kings. We quickly slapped the three cards face down on the table and you slapped the fourth, face up. The four of hearts.

I took a quick break and poured the rest of our second bottle of wine into our glasses and clinked them again. I downed half the glass in one sip, then threw down my card, the ace of diamonds. I looked at you and smiled as I stood up.

"Where do you want...," you started to say, but I cut you off by stepping forward and grabbing your head with both hands. I was so turned on, my cock so hard, that I needed it now. I didn't even think about the timer since I knew I wouldn't last five minutes anyways.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers
12