War and Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock slid into your mouth and I fucked it, sliding deep and then shallow, deep and then shallow, always with it between your lips. I held your head, my fingers entwined in your hair. I felt your hands grab my ass tightly, heard your stifled, excited breathing.

"Fuck..." I said excitedly as I felt my balls boiling, ready to explode. I could barely hear anything now, my own blood pounding in my head like a freight train. I was going to tell you I was cumming, but before I could even think about saying the words, I came hard, exploding into your mouth. Your throat worked hard to keep up but some spilled out of your mouth and dribbled to your chin.

I slid out of you as my cock began softening a little, although I knew it was going to stay hard for quite a while. We were both breathing hard, as I sat down again. Your finger slid across your chin, cleaning it, and licking it off. You looked at me and smile, obviously enjoying what I did to you.

I drank the rest of the wine in my glass and set it back down. "The final round," I said. "Ready for it? Pain and pleasure?"

You shivered noticeably. I could see your nipples hard behind your t-shirt, pointed and begging to be sucked. I was going to enjoy teasing them even more.

"Yes, Sir," you said shakily, knowing what was likely in store for you.

I nodded to you, indicating for you to pick up your cards. We played more slowly now, knowing what the outcome was going to be, just not knowing how long until it came. We paused for a moment, letting you drink your wine, then continued again. It took a little while, but I finally threw down a joker.

You gasped excitedly, and sat back in your chair, drinking the last of your wine. I stood and retrieved the suitcase from the bedroom, setting it on the dining room table. I then slid one of the rocking chairs into the middle of the room. You sat in the diningroom chair, excitedly. Wondering what I was going to do to you.

I held out my hand to you and helped you stand. I slowly walked you to the rocking chair and grabbed the bottom of your t-shirt, sliding it over your head. I then unfastened your shorts and slid them off your legs, making you completely naked.

"Sit," I commanded and you sat in the rocking chair. I grabbed several bundles of soft bondage rope from the suitcase and brought them back, dropping them on the floor as you watched. I grabbed one wrist, set your arm along the back leg and ever so slowly wrapped the rope around it, starting from your wrist. Each winding was laid next to the last making a perfect, artistic fit. At your elbow, I crossed to the other side, behind you, and bound your other wrist the same way.

You were shivering in anticipation, squirming in your seat. I could tell you were squeezing your thighs together, your clit tingling. I could smell how excited and wet you were. I moved to the front of the chair and placed one of your feet on the seat, where the arm met the seat. I slowly wrapped rope around your ankle, binding it to the arm of the chair, slowly circling again and again. I stole glances at you as you watch me, entranced by how slowly I was working. Your pussy was so wet, so swollen. I took the rope and wrapped it around your knee, tying your knee to the back leg of the chair, forcing it open. I wanted you so very exposed to me.

I duplicated my efforts on the other ankle and knee and after about 20 minutes had your limbs completely bound. I sat back and admired my handiwork, admired how sexy you looked so naked and so helpless.

I walked back to the suitcase and pulled out my most favorite wand vibrator and a ball gag. I turned the battery-operated vibe on high, holding it in front of you. You were shivering excitedly, on one hand wanting to tell me you didn't want this, on the other wanting to tell me that you needed more. I set the vibrator on the chair between your thighs and let it vibrate wildly against the wood as I moved behind you, setting the ball gag in between your lips. You opened your mouth willingly, accepting it. I fastened it tight behind your head.

I moved back in front of the chair and knelt down. "I love holding you like this," I said softly, letting my hands slide over your chest. My fingers wrapped around your nipples, pinching and pulling them, making them harder and harder. I felt you trying to squirm, but totally unable to move. "I love being able to play with you and give you so much pleasure."

My hands moved down your body, my fingers playing with your pubic hair. "I love touching your body, watching you squirm helplessly." My fingers traced circles through your pubic hair, coming closer and closer to your clit. Your pussy was spread open and exposed. It was so beautiful and wet. It could see your juices leaking out, dripping off your ass. The vibrator was still buzzing loudly so I picked it up and turned it down to the lower setting and slid it into your pussy. You let out a loud and long breath of air before starting to breath faster.

My right hand held the vibrator while my left slid back up your body to pinch your nipples. The combination of pain and pleasure was driving you crazy. You were so close to cumming.

I removed the vibrator and retrieved a clothespins from the suitcase. I knelt back in front of you and, one by one, placed them on your breasts. I set them on the sides of your breasts, and across the bottom, leaving one last one to actually pinch the nipple itself. You were writhing, breathing harder from the pain but so damn excited.

When I finished, I looked into your eyes and saw a lust I hadn't seen before. You wanted to cum so badly and were so very close to it. You'd do anything to cum right then.

"I love you," I said, turning the vibrator on it's highest setting and sliding it into your pussy and against your clit. You screamed into your gag, your body trying to repel the very exciting toy. But you couldn't move at all. "I love you," I said as I swirled it over your clit again and again, before pushing it back down to cover your entire pussy.

"I love you," I said as you came for the first time, screaming as your juices poured from your body. I pulled the vibrator away and licked your pussy gently, loving your taste, loving your sensitivity.

"I love you," I said as I slid a finger into your pussy. It slid in very easily and gathered up your wetness as I slid it in circles and massaged inside you. Then I pulled it out and inspected it as you watched.

I smiled and held the vibrator in my left hand as my finger circled your asshole.

"I love you," I said again as my finger slid in and out of your ass, fingering you so well as the vibrator returned to your clit. I felt your body first trying to reject my finger, then accept it and try grip it tightly as you came a second and third time.

It was an hour later when I finally untied you. You were so tired you could barely stand, barely make it to the bedroom where I helped you collapse for the night.

12