War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me now, Soulless," Oksana dared the Hive's Queen. "I'm not afraid."

Cassandra picked Oksana up by her thighs as easily as a full-grown adult lifts a small child. Oksana yelped with surprise as she wrapped her arms around Cassandra's neck and crossed her legs behind Cassandra's back to stabilize herself. Cassandra pleased herself holding Oksana's warm, muscular thighs while she took control of the Gray Wolf's mouth, her lips seizing the soft, plush outer gates of Oksana's surprisingly kissable mouth as her tongue slithered over Oksana's teeth and gums with a hint of possessiveness.

Cassandra stuck her tongue out straight and stretched it forward until her mouth-tentacle reached impossibly down into Oksana's throat where Oksana sucked on the pleasure-inducing invader as if her very life depended on it. Their lips melded together as if they were one creature while Oksana sucked at Cassandra's face. Oksana's soldiers, her one true love, and the Soulless masses watching her all faded away to nothing as Oksana's entire being became occupied with this mysterious, terrible, amazing woman who was improbably both a human and an alien in simulacrum.

Oksana experienced a burning heat growing between her legs yet the sensation did not originate from within her. Something firm poked at her thigh and regretfully she broke her openmouthed kiss with Cassandra and slid her throat and mouth off the alien's long, tasty tongue so she could hazard a look downward.

Oksana stared with shock at the enormous purple phallus growing out of Cassandra's pussy where the clitoris should be. The tip pointed right at Oksana's moistening hole which quivered and clenched nervously at the intimidating sight of Cassandra's womanhood. The shaft was as thick around as Oksana's wrist and at least ten inches long with bristled ridges that twisted up and down its lengthy measure. The tip resembled nothing of the human penis, appearing impossibly alien with its four folded corners that looked like they might at any moment unfold and resolve their odd shape into some hideous creature. Oksana held Cassandra more tightly and looked with stark terror at the woman she was about to take for her next lover.

Oksana witnessed Cassandra's eyes turning color from their natural hazel shade to a luminous purple hue that glowed brightly while Cassandra spoke. Her voice altered its pitch and modulation as well, sounding as if multiple persons were speaking rather than just the one.

"Remember Oksana, when you start to feel uncomfortable," Cassandra reminded her with a devious smile. "You asked for this."

Cassandra readied her cock with its tip resting just beneath Oksana's hot and ready opening. If she dropped the Russian but one inch she would be inside her. Despite Oksana's obvious concern, the mercenary captain was so aroused by this crazy woman that a trickle of clear fluid slowly dripped from her vagina and plopped right onto the tip of Cassandra's phallus where the bead of moisture curved and flowed down the twisting sides of Cassandra's shaft. No one had ever made Oksana feel this way, so helpless, vulnerable, and needy.

"Please," Oksana began before faltering and having to swallow down her cowardice before she could put on a brave face. She'd led charges into battle outnumbered two to one and yet she still felt less fearful those times than she did right now. "I can't believe I'm saying this but please be gentle with me."

"I will," Cassandra promised before her smile turned wicked. "At least at first."

Cassandra used her expertly controlled grip on Oksana's thighs to lower her down onto the tip of a shaft that throbbed and pulsed with great need. The Queen wanted this woman and she always claimed those she desired. Oksana whimpered pathetically upon the initial entry then screamed loudly, clinging to Cassandra as tightly as possible while the thick phallus stretched open Oksana's vagina and slid slowly inside its tightened cavity inch by massive inch.

~~~

Sherri groaned with discomfort from waking up facedown on a cold hardwood floor. She rolled over and sat up with a big yawn before recalling the events which led to this point. Her hands went instantly to her chest and she was surprised and relieved to find no evidence of blood there. There wasn't a single trace of the bullet wound that Sherri was almost certain had been the thing that killed her.

Sherri felt at the rest of her body and was shocked to find herself wearing one of her old outfits. She must be working at Curvy tonight, she wore her denim miniskirt that was just an inch away from being too scandalously short along with a black Violent Femmes t-shirt tucked into her waist and her usual black Chuck Taylors adorned for footwear. Sherri liked the Femmes well enough but the real reason the shirt had become one of her go-to favorites was because the tight pull the cotton material made over her breasts draped just right so it showed off the bulges of her goodies while the neckline plunged deep enough to reveal just the very start of her cleavage.

Sherri looked around with amazement at the interior of the room surrounding her. It was the old apartment she'd lived in with Cassandra and Anna back in NYC. Before the Hive was ever even a thought in her brain.

Was that all just a dream then? Sherri wondered. Something my fucked-up mind came up with while I lay passed out drunk on the floor? But it had all seemed so very real.

The apartment looked just as it had in the days before the Queen's arrival on this world, as messy and unkempt as any small apartment occupied by three women in their twenties could be. Sherri rose unsteadily to her feet and walked over to pick up a picture frame sitting on one of the endtables in the living room. The frame contained Sherri's favorite photo of her, Cassandra and Anna together where they were all grinning with their arms around each other in Central Park during the autumn. Sherri smiled at the treasured memory. Cassandra looked so gorgeous that day and of course her sexy little sister wasn't looking half-bad either.

But didn't the NYPD raid this place soon after Sherri's failed rescue mission in Boston that first revealed the existence of the Hive to the authorities? They'd had to leave everything behind and go into hiding to evade capture. Sherri was so confused and disoriented. Was this real or not? Sherri could remember dying, for God's sake.

Sherri missed this old place sometimes even though it was a dump. This rattrap always felt like home and with Cassandra living only a room away how could it not? The apartment looked just as clean as Sherri last remembered it. Dirty and clean laundry alike were strewn across furniture and the living room floor while a pile of unwashed dishes took up all the real estate on the kitchen sink counter-space.

"So is this heaven?" Sherri wondered aloud with her hands on her hips. "Figured it would be cleaner than this."

"I don't know Sherri, this looks more like a shitty Manhattan apartment to me."

"Ahhh!" Sherri screamed at the top of her lungs when she realized she was not alone.

"Ahhh!" the other woman screamed in response to the unexpected outburst as Sherri spun around to face her.

Sherri recognized the face in front of her, a lovely visage she feared she would never see again. She immediately fell to her knees in worship and prostrated herself before the Goddess she'd sworn her mind, body, heart, and soul to.

"My Queen!" Sherri shouted reverently as she closed her eyes and bowed her head in contrition.

"Stop it, you're making me blush!" the woman replied with a loud snort that morphed into a girlish giggle. Such behavior was most atypical for Sherri's liege-lady. "Oh, get up already Sherri. You're embarrassing the both of us."

Sherri opened one eye and squinted as she regarded the woman before her more critically. Now that she inspected her more intently Sherri noticed that despite the striking resemblance to the Queen this woman possessed a more heavyset and far less voluptuous frame plus her face looked plainer and a touch doughier. She was still an attractive woman to be sure and Sherri would love to peek inside the flowery sundress she wore but this mystery woman was hardly the type of beauty to inspire intergalactic warfare.

"You're looking very... healthy, my Queen," Sherri told the woman tactfully while slowly she rose back to her feet.

"Hey, you callin' me fat?" the woman fumed. "I will tear your mind apart and rip your soul to shreds, you lowly worm!"

Sherri blanched and her eyes bugged out in shock. That sounded more like the Queen she knew.

"I'm just joshing you, Sherri," the woman assured her with a friendly grin as she extended her hand toward Sherri. "Admit it, though! I had you for a second. I'm Karen, by the way."

Sherri accepted the offered hand and shook it while she asked, "What the hell is going on here, Karen? How do you know my name?"

"I know all about you, silly!" Karen answered with a delighted laugh. "I was there with the Queen that night when you were first assimilated and this whole crazy thing kicked off. I've been watching you closely ever since. How closely? Every single day closely. But as for what's going on... well, that's a teeny bit more complicated."

"I remember dying in my best friend's arms," Sherri recalled quietly, her body shivering and trembling uncontrollably while she hugged her arms around herself. "Then nothing afterwards except darkness until I woke up here."

"I feel simply awful about what happened to you," Karen told Sherri sympathetically. "I can only imagine how scary and painful that must have been. At the moment of your death, do you remember Cassandra linking her mind with yours?"

Sherri searched her very last memories from when she was still living and nodded her head yes.

"Cassandra took your consciousness, the very essence of your mind and soul if you will, and transferred it from your body into hers. Much like what the Queen did with me, you've become a permanent part of Cassandra's consciousness."

"Cassandra can do that?" Sherri asked with wonder.

"You'd be amazed what Cassandra is capable of now that she's reached her full potential," Karen said in a mischievously cryptic response. "But for now you're inside Cassandra's mind with me and I suspect this is where you'll stay."

Sherri looked around and sighed exaggeratedly.

"So what, I'm stuck here with you in this glorified crawlspace some asshole slumlord deemed a livable apartment unit for the rest of eternity?" scoffed Sherri. "Wow, some afterlife."

Karen grinned at Sherri with a challenging look in her eye as she snapped her fingers. Sherri shrieked as the entire world fell away from her into utter darkness but just when her feet started to plummet down into the bottomless reaches of eternal night they landed upon solid ground. Sherri hadn't even realized she closed her eyes but when she opened them with trepidation she looked with amazement to find she now stood by a boardwalk facing a beach as the sun set over the ocean. The red-and-purple light of the dying sun projected fiery rays off the cool water and the blue clouds of encroaching night that hung from above.

Sherri turned to the view of the boardwalk behind her and realized she knew this place. Rehoboth Beach from back home in Delaware. Normally thousands of beachgoers would be out on a beautiful evening like this but Sherri appeared to be the only person in existence. Her barmaid outfit had been exchanged for a modest but form-fitting white one-piece swimsuit and no shoes to speak of.

Sherri understood implicitly that this was only a construct of the real location but the illusion felt so true. Sherri heard the sound of waves crashing along the beach, felt the cool spray of surf misting over her skin, and smelled the salty brine of the sea in the air while she worked the malleable hardness of wet packed sand between her naked toes. She could even see dolphins swimming and playing together in the ocean. Sherri sobbed as she fell to her knees, overcome by the wondrous beauty surrounding her. This must be heaven in truth.

At this very place fifteen years ago two teenage girls sat side by side on a beach towel while they watched the waves crash against the sand. The two best friends leaned close to each other while they spoke more candidly than ever before. For the first time ever, Sherri admitted she was gay to another person, her best friend Cassandra. Cassandra immediately accepted her, even acted proud of Sherri for being brave enough to come out of the closet at such a young age. She told Sherri she loved her and then there were several hugs and so many tears shared between them.

Cassandra even asked what girls Sherri liked but Sherri had been too chickenshit to admit she had fallen hard for her best friend years ago. Truthfully, the biggest reason Sherri was gay sat right next to her with her bare thigh pressed up against Sherri's leg. So obnoxiously distracting, especially when Cassandra was wearing a bikini to cover her gorgeous and still-developing body. Instead, Sherri made up some nonsense about liking one of the cute girls at school rather than reveal the truth of her heart.

When Sherri looked at the beach again she almost thought she could see them sitting together. The most beautiful fourteen year-old girl in the whole world with the prettiest long brown hair and a snarky, slightly bitchy attitude that delighted Sherri as much as it frustrated her lounging next to an awkward brown-skinned girl with the stupidest hairstyle and these big, dorky glasses. The younger Sherri laid her head down on Cassandra's shoulder, hoping Cassandra might touch her again. Sherri remembered next that Cassandra wrapped her arm around Sherri's shoulder and kissed her on the side of her head young Sherri thought she might die of happiness right then and there.

That night was without doubt one of the five best of Sherri's entire life. She realized at the time that Cassandra would probably never touch her the way she truly wanted but on that magical evening the world seemed wide open and so full of possibilities. Sherri remembered that night looking the exact same as in this mirage, the same sky, the same beach, the same naive, precocious young children just entering maturity.

"Was this place special to you?" Karen's voice asked her from behind.

Sherri silently wept with her arms wrapped around herself as she nodded agreement with Karen's query. She wiped some tears away with her shirtsleeve and asked, "How did we come to this place?"

"We can go anywhere we want," Karen explained. "We are limited only by Cassandra's memory; this is her mind after all. Anywhere she's ever been, anywhere she's imagined is our domain. I suppose we could use the Queen's memories as well but those aren't quite as pleasant. They mostly consist of these huge galaxy-spanning battles or fucking some of the most disgusting-looking creatures in the universe."

Sherri turned back toward the beach again but her vision of the two foolish youths who would someday become Sherri and Cassandra had disappeared. She sighed mournfully and asked, "Will I ever see her again?"

"Cassandra?" Karen inquired as she grabbed Sherri by her arms and pulled her up to her feet. "Of course! Whenever she sleeps and dreams, she will be here for you. Your Queen Cassandra could never forget her Handmaiden."

"So what do we do in the meantime?" Sherri asked curiously.

"Let me show you," Karen told her with an ornery smile as she took Sherri by the hand.

Karen snapped her fingers again and they instantly appeared in the Queen's bedchambers at the old Arriete mansion. This had been the Hive's original lair until Sherri inadvertently compromised the secrecy of its location and the Hive had to vacate these premises. After spending months inside a bunker subsisting on the minimum of comforts this level of pampered luxury seemed almost unbelievable to Sherri. She looked down in surprise to see she now wore the most beautiful black gown that flowed down past her feet. Sherri had never worn a dress so fancy in her life.

"You recognize this place, don't you?" Karen asked.

"Of course I do," Sherri said as she ran her hand over the wooden artifice of the massive king-sized bed and stroked the soft comforter covering the Queen's bed though truthfully very little sleep was ever done by anyone lying on this mattress. "I spent most of my nights here with Cassandra and you... er, with Cassandra and the Queen, I mean. So what's your story anyways, Karen?"

Karen waved her hand dismissively and told Sherri, "We have all the time in the world to discuss that. Come on, the show's about to start!"

An image materialized in front of Sherri and Karen like the screen of a television that hung in mid-air. The vision showed a naked older woman with long, silver hair who oddly enough had a metallic arm as well. The stranger stood before them looking nervous and uncertain but if Sherri interpreted correctly also unmistakably aroused. Despite her age, this woman possessed an impressively tight and muscular form that Sherri wouldn't have minded sampling herself. At the bottom periphery of the vision Sherri sighted the end of an enormous phallus that grew from what could only be Cassandra's body.

"Wow, for an old broad she's hot just like me!" Karen exclaimed in a voice that reverberated throughout this entire realm.

{Great, will I be hearing from you all the time now?} spoke Cassandra's voice loud enough that this entire world quaked with every syllable she uttered.

"Could she hear you?" Sherri asked excitedly before she waved her arms and shouted excitedly. "Cassandra, it's me! Sherri! I'm still here! Cassandra, I love you! Can you hear me?"

Sherri became disheartened when no answer was returned after over a minute of waiting for a response.

"Don't worry, it'll come with time," Karen explained. "You just have to get more used to this first. It was a while before the Queen and I were ever able to communicate successfully."

"How are we seeing this right now?" Sherri wondered as she watched Cassandra easily lift the silver-haired woman into her arms.

"We're part of Cassandra's mind now," Karen said. "Over time, we might even develop into new facets of her personality. That's where the Queen and I were headed but she passed from this world before our connection could develop any further."

Sherri mouthed 'holy shit' as she watched the silver-haired woman plunge down the top of Cassandra's giant phallus and throw her head back with either ecstasy, agony, or some combination of the two. The woman's gorgeous large breasts heaved as she rocked up and down atop Cassandra's huge shaft while Sherri wondered exactly how deep the penetration reached.

Sherri didn't even realize Karen was behind her until the woman's arms had already slipped around Sherri's front. Karen's left hand cupped Sherri's breast through her dress, squeezing and massaging the supple flesh between her fingers. Her right hand grabbed at Sherri's crotch until she felt the woman's heat leaking through her clothing. Sherri was quite pleased by this confirmation that her body was still capable of sexual desire and sensation in this strange realm. Karen kept pulling the bottom of Sherri's dress higher and higher...

Sherri gasped when Karen's fingers skimmed over her bare skin, passed by her dark pubic hair, and then curled into her soggy, heated cunt. She instinctively pushed her bottom back against Karen's crotch and rubbed her booty right against the spot where she expected Karen would feel it the most. Karen moaned and then kissed all over the side of Sherri's face before biting and sucking at her neck. Sherri whimpered loudly and rode the cascading waves of pleasure created by Karen's fingers as she watched with utter fascination her new favorite porn genre: Cassandra the Queen of the Hive using her big, sexy girlcock to fuck beautiful women and turn them into slavish thralls chained to her will.