War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're alive, Anna," Cassandra said as she embraced her sister closely. "We need to celebrate that instead of feeling guilty. It's what Sherri would have wanted."

The siblings held each other close and kissed softly and sweetly for a while before their appetites turned ferocious. Their rage, their despair, their hopeless longing and that last lingering touch of death faded all away the longer they shared love and affection with each other.

{You're right, Cassandra} Sherri sent to the beautiful Queen whom she exalted above all others. {Let's live}

The End

Whew! Well, there you have it! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. When I finished Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers I certainly did not believe it would be three years before completing the sequel. Sorry to everyone who waited so long for the follow-up and I want you to know I did appreciate your eternal patience as well as the constant flow of fanmail that gently prodded me to keep writing. I wouldn't say this series is done but a new chapter has been opened in the Hive's story with limitless possibilities so this is where I'd prefer to leave the story for now. The one benefit of writing such a long series is that I tend to come up with lots of great new ideas in the meantime that don't exactly fit within the framework of an existing serial. There should be plenty more new stories to come plus the eagerly awaited sequel to Sisters of the Fallen. Thanks again to everyone who read these and if you liked these stories please don't hesitate to send feedback, comment, or vote!.