War of the Races Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,157 Followers

Everything had been fun so far, with Bastet and Huxian. I had known Bastet all my life, and Huxian since I was ten. I loved my mother, and my sisters. These were the women I cherish above all. I hadn't had a father in my previous life, and so, having one like Summerset, one that I could look up to, respect, and love, meant more to me than I ever thought possible, but something was happening here on this earth. There were mysteries to investigate. Something was threatening everything I love, and so, I must get stronger. I had to stop whatever was happening.

A flash of Sequoia's pollination heat flashed in my head, and I realized I was exhausted. Dominating her had taken a lot out of me. I had never seen or participated in a mating that was as violent, and I wasn't sure I ever wanted to again.

Wings flapping in the air was the only sound I heard before watching a large harpy come in for a landing. She stood head and shoulders taller than me. Her face was distinctly Alfari with a sharp jaw and a plump mouth. She had long pointed ears that stuck straight out over her broad, strong shoulders. Her arms were long golden wings, and where her hands should have been were taloned thumbs. She was completely naked except for several decorative waist chains wrapping around her hips, and a tribal necklace with a large ruby and a purple feather that fell down between small sleek breasts. Besides her golden wings, her skin was white, her long feathered hair was white, and her tail feathers were white reminding me of a bald eagle.

She ignored me, and walked down into the pool and laid down. Shaking her wings and tail feathers, she washed herself. When she was done, for the first time since she arrived she looked over at me and smiled.

I nodded to her, and she took it as an invitation to come over and sit on a rock, "Greetings young Viridian Vale, I'm Burza." *fn-A9

"Good morning Burza," I answered with a nod, "It's nice to meet you."

Burza looked out over the pool and then back to me, "I love this pool. It's so quiet here. So...peaceful."

"Yeah," I agreed with a nod, "It is peaceful."

Burza cut her eyes at me and smiled, and we just sat there for almost a half hour before I asked, "Sequoia asked you to meet me didn't she?"

"She did," She answered truthfully with a nod as she looked out over the water, then she looked at me and said, "She said you don't want to grow your strength by randomly mating with those of us that are willing."

"I did," I answered with a nod.

Burza smiled and brought her legs up so she could hug them and rested her head on her knees, "I think that is rather noble of you."

"Thanks," I answered with a wry grin, "But I wasn't trying to be noble. It was purely selfish. I want a harem of women that I love, and who love me in return."

"Well," Burza chuckled as she looked back out over the water, "The Green Realm is definitely the right place to be, for that."

"The Green Realm," I asked, having never heard of the world referred to in that way before.

Burza looked back at me and nodded, "The eight realms; white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and black." *fn-A10

"All the colors of the rainbow," I mused, "and this is the green realm."

"You're not interested in me, are you," Burza asked suddenly, causing me to look at her and really see her this time.

"I am interested in getting to know you better," I answered then shook my head, "Everything just seems to be moving so fast, and...yesterday took a lot out of me."

"Yes," She agreed with a nod, "We all heard you and Sequoia. It was a fierce mating, but then almost all Elm'drya mating's are. It's amazing you survived, most pollinations result in death."

"Thanks," I mumbled as I had flashes of Sequoia's feral lust, "Would you mind just sitting here with me, then maybe we could walk back to the grove together?"

"It would be my pleasure," She answered pleasantly.

——(!)——

Appendix 1-

There are many forms of Chi cultivation. There are the Dantian, Chakra, and Kundalini energies. However, in this story I am sticking to the Dantian; the upper dantian, Yintang (the Spirit Well); the middle dantian, Tanzhong (the Well of Power); and, the lower dantian, Qihai (the Soul Well).

Appendix 2-

In order to encourage successful breeding between the Animals, breeders culled males with contests for breeding rights. For the females they instituted the seven-day mating celebration where they hoped the female would be successfully bred and pregnant by the end of it. Through the generations the seven-day mating feast was adopted by the Animals and became mating tradition.

Appendix 3-

El'dwea are very much like the D&D 'Cervitaur'. They were created by bioengineering and magic, splicing Alfar genes with various Cervidea Animal subspecies. They encompass a vast array of different Cervidea from moose to elk to southern pudu deer. However, they also are slightly smaller and have shorter animal body lengths than the pure animals they came from.

Appendix 4-

Bees are very much like the Pathfinders 'Thriae'. However, my Bees range in size from only 2 inches tall to 4 feet tall. Bees society is very much like real bees, there is a Queen, Workers, Drones, and then Keepers. The tallest of the Bees are the Queens, ranging from 2 to 4 feet tall. Workers are all female and are on average about 2 to 6 inches tall. Drones are males and their only job is to fertilize the Queens eggs. Keepers are also all female and are the guardians of the hive. They are on average from 2 to 3 feet tall, they have stingers and wield basic weapons.

Virgin Queens have been known to find humanoid males to mate with to start her new hive. She will usually never do this again, but if for some reason all her drones are wiped out she will find another male to breed her to rebuild her hive.

Appendix 5-

Hummingbirds are the smallest subspecies of the Harpy or Avian Animal kind. Females are on average only about 3 inches tall and look like female women with feathered hair, their arms are their wings, they have long feathered tails, and bird-like feet. They can speak to each other but are too small to be heard by larger humanoids so they sing which sound more like high pitched whistling or chirps.

Males are smaller and more colorful and will mate with many females in an area before leaving. Females will gather in familial flocks and raise their fledglings together. A male will usually mate with an entire flock of females if not many flocks before he leaves the area.

Appendix 6-

Centauri are very much like the D&D Centaur. They were created by the Fallen using human, Fallen, and horse DNA. Several North American tribes in the north western state of Washington manage to flee a terrible war between the Succubi demons and a new species of prolifically reproducing cursed-amalgam-hybrids. Though not inherently evil Centaurs escaped the Cataclysm with the Fallen by transporting to the Shadow Realm. Once there their tribes prospered and grew to cover the globe.

Centauri life is very basic and agrarian. Their tribal cultures tend to reflect the native tribal cultures of wherever they live. For example; the refugees in the green realm all came from north western America, so they all have a very Native American Indian culture.

They're smaller than their pure horse variants, but they can still be quite large to very small. They are very diverse and cover all of the equine subspecies.

Appendix 7-

Amalgamations are chimaera hybrid creations of the Fallen of different animals spliced together with a human brain. Some of the known species are Gryphons, Chimaera, Girallon, Hellhounds, and Hydras.

Appendix 8-

Cursed, is a slur of the inhabitants of the Shadow Realm for people cursed with lycanthropy.

Appendix 9-

Burza

41(38C)- 30- 38

Age: 34-2008 (Animal age: 68-2008)

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 120

Race: Harpy

Skin: white

Hair: Feathered/White

Eyes: golden

Appendix 10-

The Eight Realms; white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and black. Of the eight realms only 6 are reachable through the Bifrost gates; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and indigo. The white realm is heaven and the black realm is the abyss, and both are out of the diffused light spectrum. The Red Realm is Tartarus or the Shadow Realm. The Orange Realm is Muspelheim. The Yellow Realm is Midgard. The Green Realm is Asgard, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, Niddavillir, and Vanaheim. The Blue Realm is Jotunheim, Atlantis, and Niflheim. The Indigo Realm is unexplored but considered by some to be Helheim.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,157 Followers