War of the Races Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quebracho?" I asked hesitantly.

She said nothing. She just launched herself into my arms. She kissed my neck and slowly made her way to my mouth. She slipped her arms around my waist and ran her hands down to squeeze my ass while I ran my fingers through her hairs before grabbing her head and kissing her even more deeply then she had me. I ran my thumbs across her cheeks and I could feel the wood grain of her body.

She moved a hand around and began massaging my dick until I was long and hard, and then she pulled away only to direct me to lay in the grass. Unlike Sequoia who was always aggressive and insisted on being on top, Quebracho laid down and brought her feet up to her ass cheeks as she opened herself to me.

Looking down at her sex I could see in the moonlight, if not vibrantly, that hers sex was different from Sequoia's in color. As her outer labia spread open her sepal leaf vulva opened counter-clockwise and laid out before me in a muted red color while her inner velvety flower pedals opened clockwise to reveal that her inner labia and vagina were a brightly glistening white.

I found her clitoris, a long stamen at the top of her vulva with a bright green anther at the end of a red filament. Crouching down, I braced myself with my hands on her thighs and spread her wide open as I licked my tongue deep inside her flower so I could lap up her nectar before sucking her stamen into my mouth. As I lashed it with the tip of my tongue Quebracho shuddered and mewled lustily.

As I continued, her abdomen and thighs started twitching and jerking convulsively, shaking her buttocks in a wonderful way while her mewling turned into moans before going completely silent. She gasped, and I immediately released her stamen and kissed her vagina just in time for a syrupy nectar to gush into my mouth as she climaxed!

After swallowing her nectar down I felt energy flowing through me. My dick was as stiff and hard as an old oak root, and my testicles ached as their seed production quadrupled.

"Please, pollinate me," Quebracho begged, speaking for the first time in a soft pitiful voice.

Looking up, my face covered in her nectar, I was acting more on instinct as I crawled up her body. I looked down and sat back on my heels just enough to place my dick in the mouth of her flower, and then drove myself deep inside as I grabbed her breasts and squeezed!

As soon as my dick was completely inside Quebracho, the flower petals of her vagina and the sepal petals of her vulva rotated closed, locking me inside her. I could feel her vagina undulating around my dick, and then I felt a pressure as her pistol pressed against my urethra and slid up inside. Vibrations traveled down her pistol while her vagina undulated and squeezed. With a growl I moved up and kissed her just as my orgasm was upon me and I felt like I should be blasting my seed high inside her except that her pistol sucked out all of my seed long before it reached the head of my dick!

As my seed filled her womb, Quebracho eyes cleared, her body seemed to brighten up and take on a deep burgundy color that was very close to black, and her hair which was muted before nearly glowed a bright spring green. She blinked her tearful eyes and looked up at me as she whispered, "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!"

Caressing her cheek with the tips of my fingers, I whispered, "I was happy too."

She shook her head, indicating that I didn't understand, "This breastplate is more than just a growth from the body of my tree. I made this from the part of me that makes offspring. You could say it is my uterus, and then I channeled all of my remaining life-essence into it."

"What are you saying," I asked.

"What I am saying is, the breastplate you wear is the last piece of who I used to be, and with your help I can periodically produce a seedling that will grow into our offspring," She whispered, "I was so lonely for such a long time. I was tired of living. So when your father approached me about making him a piece of armor, I did so happily, and I poured everything I was into it. That way, I could finally die, and I could also finally live. I would finally be able to travel, see the world, and find companionship with the one that wears me, but I also never once pollinated or bore offspring."

"So there is no other you to meet at the bottom of the Dragon's Spine Mountains," I asked.

She made a sad face and shook her head no.

"So that is why you said I would be disappointed," I continued and she nodded, "So what is this? What are we doing? How am I able to see you, and pollinate you like this?"

She smiled shyly and looked away for a moment before looking back as she answered, "I have waited for this moment for a hundred and fifty years. Your father said he would purify another Elm'drya so that we could bond and communicate, but he wasn't strong enough and then I think he just forgot..."

"Bond?" I asked pointedly.

"Yes," She nodded as she continued, "I was so weak. I was about to disappear in the next few years if you hadn't put me on, and then this was the first time you left me on when sleeping. This, Viridian, is a dream. You are still asleep cuddled up with your mother between you and Huxian, but I couldn't communicate that due to my severely weakened state. However, now I can tell you that if you leave me on, you and I will always be together in your dreams."

"Why were you so weak," I asked.

Quebracho smile sadly and looked up into my face like she was pleading with me to understand, "Viridian, my lovely Viridian, I am an Elm'drya. Displaced and reduced to a single piece of wood with no roots and no leaves by which to sustain myself. So, I must rely on you to sustain me. Your life-force, your seed, feed me. That was why I was so weak, I had anticipated Summerset purifying that other Elm'drya, and when he didn't I have been slowly dying of starvation since."

"Did he not know that you were waiting on him, that you were depending on him," I asked, shocked that father would jeopardize Quebracho like he had.

"He didn't know," She confessed, "I didn't tell him. I wanted it to be a surprise, just like I wanted it to be a surprise that I could produce seedlings if our bond grew close enough."

"How could you have done that," I asked, "I thought Alfar couldn't reproduce with Plants or Animals. At least not until me."

"You're right," She answered with a smile and a nod, "Your father couldn't have reproduced with me and neither can you because I have to body or tree to pollinate anymore, and we are in a dream and dream sperm can not pollinate anything. What is happening now is just a pleasant way of me accessing your life-force and channeling it into me directly. No, the seedlings I will make once our bond is strong enough are pure clones of me, and once my clones grow up then you can mate and pollinate them for real."

"So how close does our bond have to be, and how do we grow our bond," I asked.

"Like this," She answered matter-of-factly as if it should be as evident as the nose on my face, "By you and me pollinating in your dreams. By you sharing your life with me and loving me. By talking like this and sharing our thoughts and feelings with each other. The more we become one the stronger I become, and when the time is right I will grow a seedling for you."

"Okay," I answered with a nod, "Then we are mates in a manner of speaking, and from now on I will never take you off. You will always be with me, and I promise that I will always love you."

She smiled as tears came to her eyes again and she cried, but she leaned in and hugged me so tightly I know it was from her long agonizing years of loneliness. I hugged her back and then I rolled over, carrying her with me so that she was on top and could sit up and wiggle her hips as her pussy sucked my life-force into her. As I looked up at her, I noticed that I no longer felt the rough grain of her wooden body. It was now smooth and much more pliable.

When our gazes met I asked since I didn't know how to leave a dream like this, "So, not that I am in a rush to leave you, but, how do I leave this sort of dream?"

She made an 'Oh' face and she chuckled as she answered, "That's easy my love, you just fall asleep."

Thinking that was easy enough, we sat there in the grass and talked and pollinated for hours. I had gone to sleep at night so the sky never changed and the dawn never came. When we were finally tired Quebracho laid down on my chest and we fell asleep in our lovers embrace...

——(!)——

Appendix 1-

Shuttles are an automobile for the wealthy and uber-elite, very much like carriages were all the way up to the modern motorized vehicles once the assembly-line was invented and prices came down to what the common man was able to afford. Shuttles were invented and are manufactured by the Dvargr since the Alfar wants nothing to do with actual manufacturing. Shuttles are individually built and thereby are more rare than if they were manufactured off an assembly-line.

Shuttles are roughly the size of a full-sized car. Instead of tires they have four spheres that levitate the shuttle above the ground or fly the car in the sky depending on destination and owner preference. These vehicles are self driving, having a chauffeur program that listens to the destination and then drives the vehicle to said location. Upon arrival and the owners departure the chauffeur will park the shuttle at a predetermined location and await the owners return.

Appendix 2-

Aalyn Abendroth (Sister)

34(32B)- 24- 34

Age: 78-2007

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 75

Race: Svartalfar

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: amethyst

Appendix 3-

Thurdain Abendroth (Sister)

38(34D)- 26- 34

Age: 58-2007

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 75

Race: Svartalf

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: violet

Illglan Abendroth (Sister)

35(32C)- 22- 32

Age: 38-2007

Height: 5' 1"

Weight: 75

Race: Svartalfar

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: red

Appendix 4-

Hayden Faline (brother)

Age: 475-2007

Height: 4' 11"

Weight: 70

Race: Svartalf

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: red

Gunngrul Faline (brother)

Age: 325-2007

Height: 5' 1"

Weight: 80

Race: Svartalf

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: blue

Rweble Faline (brother)

Age: 175-2007

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 70

Race: Svartalf

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: violet

Appendix 5-

Sinaan Abendroth

Age: 18-2007 (conceived- 12/12/89) (born- 9/4/90)

Height: 5'

Weight: 75

Race: Svartalf

Skin: black

Hair: white

Eyes: pink

Appendix 6-

Almost all the kingdoms in this world are ruled by monarchies. Therefore, political stations will usually be Kings, Queens, etc.

However, military ranks have modernized over 4 thousand plus years, so I will be using modern U.S. military ranks as well and British.