All Comments on 'Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 01'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

I’m so glad you decided to write again. U are one of my favorite authors on this site and the new story has me already dying to find out where you are going next! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love where this is going!

So glad you are writing again. First chapter gives lots of amazing possibilities. Can't wait to see where only you can take it

dcowfanmandcowfanmanalmost 5 years ago
Damn Good!

This new story didn't disappoint Fifth. I think I know where you are going with this...hope I'm right! Loved chapter 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

I fuckin loved it! Hope that hot bitch gets it by the rapist and the rest of his prison buddies!

DubdudeDubdudealmost 5 years ago
He's baaaacccckkkk!

Love that you wrote again and based on the first chapter, this story looks like it could give UCLA a run for its money! Hope this story is 18 chapter's of hot fucking like that one!

bhammer654bhammer654almost 5 years ago
Awesome Premise!

This has the makings of a classic! I love the way you write and we've all waited waaayyy to long since your last work. That sex scene near the end was fucking unbelievable...can't wait for what's next!

sakurababesakurababealmost 5 years ago
Wet and waiting

Love this story so far! I hope this is going where I think it is - beautiful, horny wife getting the fucking if her life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

not so good, not so bad ...

too much long!

as usal: women comes ... huge cocks ...

too long before returning to the warden's wife situation and still no hint about the title reasons ...

3 stars, no more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love your writing!

You are one of my favorite writer's! You do such a good job of combining great stories with great sex. Anyone can write a good fuck session, but I want more build-up and character development before hot sex...you are one of the best! This story is off to a great start.

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 5 years ago
the opening part is very intriguing

good start, big hopes for the same level continuation... 5 stars button pressed

Thanks! and waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Carla Youngblood

Myles takes Carla to his black girlfriends house where he spanks her reddening ass for giving him the measly two dollar tip. Girlfriend starts bitch slapping her on the face as she makes her give Myles a proper blow job by taking his long cock down her throat like a seasoned whore. She spanks hard Carla's reddening ass as she rides him hard before making it clear to her she has no money to give anyone. Thoroughly broken and humiliated Carla agrees to be the slut for her Black mistress and bring home fistfuls of money to Myles. Impregnated Carla agrees to stay with her mistress until she delivers a bouncing Black boy like Daddy Myles.

exposewife2018exposewife2018almost 5 years ago
Great start

Perhaps a bit to lengthy in building the characters, but enjoyable none the less.

I gave you 5 stars.

Volume51Volume51over 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for publishing this erotic story. The character build up will benefit the remainder of the submissions, Thanks

HusbandsSecretHusbandsSecretalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Very hot! I like the detail and the dialogue.

sissypatriciasissypatriciaalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps a bit too much exposition. Maybe you should try to spread it out between dialogues. But an exciting story nonetheless. I will continue to read this. Hopefully, it’s gets better and more interesting.

Good job on the character development though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. But I need to warn everyone who’s just starting… it’s been unfinished for more than a year now so keep that in mind before you invest your time and hope over the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author posted a comment in chapter 6 just this august that they are working on a new chapter. Re-reading from chapter 1 again to refresh my appreciation for this story.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

That’s a great idea. You are correct, I will be publishing chapter 7 in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this. Want more nonconsent from you. Very hot.

Happylady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm rereading...as I wait...for #8!

great work!

👍😎

RoperTraceRoperTrace12 months ago

As a non-consent lover, you knocked this one out of the park. Great Job! RT

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight9 months ago

Wow, you are a terrific writer, and I'm always very happy when I stumble across someone who can write as well as you on this site. I would offer that the wife's ass muscles were "taut" and not "taught", but other than that, I gave this tale 5 stars and added it to my favorite's list. And now on to Chapter 2! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES