Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myles immediately knew that the finger in her ass had unlocked Carla Youngblood's key to climax. His huge cock had fucked the young wife to the edge and now she was ripe for release, "Yeah bitch, are you ready to give me that cum? I can feel your juice dripping off my balls. Tell me you want to cum on my huge cock!"

"...no please stop...uhn...I can't...husband...shit...please...uhn..."

"Tell me slut!" Myles growled as he wiggled his finger in her ass and fucked her even more aggressively.

"OH GOD...please don't...uhn...uhn...JESUS!"

Overwhelming sensations were permeating Carla Youngblood's sexy body from her fingertips to her toes. Her rock-hard nipples scraped wonderfully against the bed sheets and unrecognizable mews escaped her open mouth as her left cheek lay pressed against the bed; the intensity all the more vivid due to her bound wrists and blindfolded eyes. An orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced was building within her.

Myles Dickenson knew it. He'd seen countless women respond to their fucking by his glorious cock in the same way. But this was different, he was taking this hot little rich bitch against her will to a place he knew she'd never been, while her husband watched from inside the room. This was the fantasy he'd pictured in his mind so many times since he'd first seen her fat pussy lips through those skimpy bikini bottoms.

Myles realized that consensual sex could never again bring him the level of excitement and arousal that he was experiencing at this moment and that this was an act that he would play out again and again...in other homes...in other bedrooms...with other young wives...

But those thoughts were for a different day...right now he had a job to finish.

Myles could feel the familiar sensation building in his huge balls as they slapped against the sexy thighs of the hot little wife. Her tight pussy was now bathing his cock in a slippery cocktail of juices that he could tell, even in the limited light, had formed a milky ring around his dick and coated her own swollen pussy lips. He released her hips and used his free hand to tickle her clit one final time.

"Oh God...don't...please...Fuh...Oh My God!" she groaned loudly, followed by one final plea, "...please stop...I don't want to..."

"Don't want to what bitch? Cum on my big cock? Sorry no can do slut, I'm about to get my nut and obviously you are too!" Myles screamed as he pounded into her mercilessly, finger still buried in her ass.

"...no please...no protection...not here...not now...Oh God...Oh God...uhn...uhn...please...Oh shit..."

"Say it bitch, tell me you're gonna cum on my dick...SAY IT!"

Carla Youngblood had felt her orgasm building for a long time, but when it finally arrived, it overtook her in a way she couldn't have imagined. Her toes curled and her hands tightly gripped the round wooden posts on her headboard. Every sensitive nerve ending in her lithe body pulsed in a pleasurable symphony of orgasmic bliss, "Oooooh...Uhhhhh...uhn...uhn...I'm sorry honey...he's making me...making me...Oh God...I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnnggg!"

"YEAH BITCH...I told you you'd cum on this big fucking cock! I'm going now too slut! This tight little pussy is milking my big nuts...HERE IT COMES...UHN...UHN...UHN...FUCK YEAH...TAKE IT SLUT...TAKE ALL OF IT...UHN!!!"

Myles grunted like a bull as his massive balls slapped one final time against her skin while he thrust as deeply as he had any point in the night as a torrent of semen blasted so deep inside the wife's pussy that all of her husband's feeble remaining sperm from their past couple of days of love-making were washed away in an instant by a new wave of horny tadpoles. And then another wave joined, and then another, and then another....

Their climatic mating lasted nearly a full minute.

When it was finally over, the rapist and young wife lay there gasping for breath. Myles pulled back and his semi-hard cock slipped out with a thud. A thick wave of semen paste immediately formed at the young wife's weathered entrance. Both of them were covered in sweat. Myles playfully smacked her gorgeous ass before moving from the bed. He glanced over at the bound husband who was frantically fighting against his restraints while incoherent screams emanated from his muffled mouth.

"That's some really good pussy you got there dude," was all Myles said to him; neither being able to make out the expression on the other's face in the near darkness. Myles walked downstairs to the kitchen, he carefully used a pot holder to open the refrigerator door, not wanting to leave any fingerprints behind. He found himself a Bud Light and pounded it quickly. He grabbed another.

Then he went back upstairs and pounded Carla Youngblood three more times.

*****

Over the course of the next two years, Myles Dickenson raped more than 20 women on the San Francisco peninsula in similar fashion. One might think that he perfected his craft as time went along, but the truth was, his masterful fucking of Carla Youngblood had been pretty much flawless on his first try.

Myles was always careful to avoid households where he had previously met the husband or boyfriend, for fear of being recognized in the course of the assaults. He also engaged in the least amount of dialogue during his deliveries with his female targets in an attempt to keep his voice from sounding familiar when he fucked their brains out.

On his third assault, a young couple living in Half Moon Bay, Myles was taken aback to find video equipment on a tri-pod facing their big king-sized bed. After he shocked, gagged and secured the professional surfer boyfriend, he made the perky little redhead tell him how to work the video equipment. To his surprise and delight, the camera was a high-end model that filmed clear video images in the dark. Myles followed her camera usage instructions and big-titted Kimmy Kennedy followed Myles' instructions on how to lick up his cum when he concluded her titty fucking by splattering a huge load on her tits and pretty face. When he was finally done with her, Myles proudly went on his way with the video equipment in one bag and a big empty set of balls in another.

He filmed every encounter from that point forward.

Most of the assaults went as smoothly as the first one, but about a year into his spree, while fucking the shit out of a blonde trophy wife in the Los Altos Hills, her older husband, a well-known venture capitalist, died from a heart attack while bound to a piece of exercise equipment in his master suite. The autopsy was inconclusive as to whether the shock from the Taser or the shock from watching his hot young wife cum all over Myles Dickenson's big cock had triggered the massive coronary. Regardless, Myles Dickenson, in addition to being one of the most sought after rapists in Bay Area history, was now also a murderer....

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1, if so please take the time to comment and/or vote. I also welcome feedback via email and do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Make sure if you contact me that way to include your email address.