All Comments on 'Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 02'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

Made my pussy wet thinking about what’s going to happen to her. Can’t wait for more sex with the rapist!!

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 5 years ago
an interest remain the same!

Thanks a lot for so hot part 2!

I hope it would be crazy sexual trip for three of them in the part 3 ... for readers of Literotica too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
excelente conto

adorei o conto e gozei muito lendo. obrigado

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 5 years ago
well done! keep writing please

I couldn't help to hold myself to add another comment...

Great story, unexpected twists of events, excited stuff of sex actions and big hopes for the next part again.

What would I like to find when the next part arrive?

Hot description of the mating between Mylo and warden's wife in details? Yes, it goes without saying. So painful and degradeted feelings of hot and kinky wife during repeatedly intercourses? Another 'thumbs up'.

But on top of it I would like to find for reluctant confessions from the distressed wife to her husband. At first distressed and transformed to 'a kinky tigress' step by step then.

Very reluctant but candid confessions from her how much she liked all stuff what that pervert with hugh sex tools arranged like his revenge to warden. How much she came and squirted on that magnificent cock of rapist... how much she liked it... how much she addicted to it. This addiction lead to a failure of personal morality for once faithful wife. She becomes willing whore for Mylo, ready to do whatever he want.

To take painful spanking from him, marks and bruises to her body, bites of her breasts and nippels, and she allow him to went Hershey highway with her even.

And also I hope you have much better ideas for continuation than me. I can't wait to find them in short time....

bhammer654bhammer654almost 5 years ago
5 STARS

YOUR STUFF KEEPS GETTING BETTER! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Great story, Hot sex, and revenge. The greatest part was the destruction of that absolute shit hole San Francisco, let us pray a tsumami does it one day! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

I love the way you write. A perfect mix of details and sexual situations combined. I am so excited to see where you take this...hoping for as good a ride as UCLA to Big D. 18 chapters would be fine with me!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the next chapter, don’t know how they drive out of there, perhaps a trip to the cabin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment

This stuff is so bad I feel guilty liking it so much but I do. The detail that went into thinking this out is top notch. I grew up in Sacramento and it reads perfect. Your a Bay Area guy for sure. Great job. 1954hall

Raven7890Raven7890over 4 years ago
I love the squirting parts

As a squirter myself I love when women squirt in stories, it’s so primal and hot. I hope to see more of it in the rest of the stories!

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Setup

Good patience on the build up to this point. Pretty brutal, but can’t seem to put it down...

sissypatriciasissypatriciaalmost 3 years ago

Now you’re onto something! I’m hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should write a follow up story about Carla Youngblood’s big dicked son. Maybe incest story or something devious.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

Ironic that you should suggest that. I said there would be lots of twists and turns in chapter 8. Hmm…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story needs and ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He should fuck the Warden's wife a few more times before they leave.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight9 months ago

5 stars from me! Your attention to detail makes you one of the best writers I've ever found on this site, and the way you handle sex scenes has me dripping! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...