All Comments on 'Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 06'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsover 3 years ago

Wow, it was worth the wait!!! Please keep this pushing this further.....Will she submit......Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

Locksley7Locksley7over 3 years ago
Hot as Hot Can Be

Wow!! Fifth,

This was worth the wait. I am exhausted from cumming while reading. Definitely need more and more and more.......an so does Liv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Good!

This is in the top 3 stories I’ve ever read in the non con genre. I thought you had given up on us, but these last two chapters have been epic following the break. Fucking luv it Fifth Estate!!!!!

DubdudeDubdudeover 3 years ago
Mylo’s The Man

Mylo Dick-is-in is my favorite “bad guy” since Reggie Johnson of thecrpyptkeepers epic stories. Another awesome entree Fifth!

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesover 3 years ago

Fuck the warden! Milo is giving his hot wife everything (and more) she deserves. Liv is my favorite kind of sexy character. Beautiful, smart, hot and in spite of her reluctance, is not able to control her desire for Milo's monster cock! Superb!

dcowfanmandcowfanmanover 3 years ago

I don't know where you come up with this shit but I love it Fifth! That scene at the breakfast table had me cumming all over myself like Liv came all over Milo's monster cock! Can't wait for the next one!

AliceBarkerAliceBarkerover 3 years ago
Keeping emotion, perversion and uncertainty high level. Brave Liv!

Hi, Fifth State

I was looking forward to reading this sixth Chapter, which had gotten stuck in its publication.

I like it and it's really kinky. I feel (as a woman) compassion for Liv, and I wish that she could get rid of that monster ....., it's exciting to see how it follows. A great story. Hot kisses Alice

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Magnificent

PLEASE get the next chapter out ASAP. You have a talent only one other writer on here has ever had for this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please hurry with the next one...

I'm so glad it didn't take a year for this one, but now I don't want to wait at all. I love this story, please put out chapter 7 asap!

BskylordBskylordover 3 years ago
Can't Wait For What's Next!

I don't know exactly where you are going to take this, but I love the ride. Is Mylo going to kidnap the wife and take off to Canada? Is he going to take the warden's nuts? Is he going to knock Liv up? I hope it's all of the above.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 3 years ago

OMG, my cunt (yes i said cunt) is so raw after this one i beat it just hard as Milo did Liv's keep up the great writing. Please don't keep us waiting to long for more

your sub fan

cinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Own that bitch!

I can't wait to see Milo fuck her in the ass in front of the warden. I hope he makes it rough and uses the horse crop on her tight little ass while he pounds her hard and deep!

mia_deniermia_denierover 3 years ago
Keep up the great work

Another awesome chapter of the Warden's Wife. Made me come several times, so wet. Hope Mylo takes his time in taking Liv further down the rabbit hole.

Kaban55Kaban55over 3 years ago
Супер

Ждём продолжение

Locksley7Locksley7over 3 years ago
MORE

Just when I think it can't get any better, then it does!!!! Fantastic, Fifth......keep them coming......more, more, more

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
5 stars

Don't delay, please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm.......

Dont take this the wrong way, because I do really like this author. But his other prior long running stories had more characters. With only three characters here, some of the actions and conversations are getting a little redundant. It's all hot, and I'll definitely keep reading, but.....I dont know.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
The train kept a’rolling

Another great, over the top, chapter. She’s still a work in progress and the pacing is still holding. Keep up the excellent and patient work, and I hope to see more chapters soon. My favorite LW stories have always been the slow seduction/corruption ones, with strong-willed and/or upstanding wives involved. It is always better to see the erosion of a paragon of virtue rather than an easy mark.

jdl2848jdl2848over 3 years ago
Awesome!

I cant help but imagine Mylo as Nagen from walking dead. Not sure who the bigger bastard is. Its rare to find netorare stories where the wife remains concerned for her husbands well being this deep into the story and after so much corrupting hot sex. I appreciate your patience in slowly turning that corruption dial while keeping the sex hot and plentiful. Hard to balance but you are a great writer. Reluctantly ravished women are my kink. Please continue for as long as u can!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 3 years ago

Great story series! The build-up is almost too much. I look forward to seeing Mylo take complete control. Post chapter 7 soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter of Liz's corruption!

So damned hot with Liz being corrupted by unwanted pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic series

This is one of the best series I’ve read in this category on Literotica. Please keep the stories coming can’t wait for the next instalment.

jap71jap71over 3 years ago
Fantasy in power ||

In this spite of my english, I can't not admire this author and his fantasy. It's so rare to find stories where are, together, perversions, fantasy, care of the characters and sense of humor too. This last aspect, in particular, is always tied to the story and never useless or too much insistent. I hope to read an other chapter soon and to get to express, trhough the Literotica's site, my preference and my feedbach (5 stars!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mylo should go out for some strange with Liv in tow. Lure the sexy Indian reporter into Mylo's trap and let the warden jerk off while watching Mylo and Liv turn the reporter into a sex crazy slut.

Kaban55Kaban55over 3 years ago
Супер

Ждём продолжения...

cdman55cdman55over 3 years ago
Can't wait for more

Once again an awesome story! Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anom

Dont like it, don't read it. It isnt real so settle down beavis.

Moron below vvv

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!

Fifthestate does it again! A great story (as usual) fifth! Mylo will use this situation to extract everything out of the couple. Her womb has become his personal property. They're just trying to buy time at this point. Big Mylo has the Rawlins by the balls and this story sees him putting a heavy squeeze on to really make them squirm and get what he wants out of them. Wonder what he'll break first, their will? Or their jewels?

kim2734ckim2734cover 3 years ago
Nice

There are so many interesting dynamics in the story. The warden getting fed Mylo's cum, his wife hating it but loving it, and Mylo's sadistic ways.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story and want to read more. I love that Liv made herself up for Mylo, as she should have. Eventually she shouldn't resist Mylo anymore and look forward to getting high with him. Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any updates?

Eagerly waiting :)

arch3rarch3rover 3 years ago

fantastic series! please continue !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any Updates??

This masterpiece needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 7?

Can’t wait for the next chapter! I’ve been checking back every few days. Are we close to chapter 7 being posted? There are so many ways this could go. Perhaps they go back to the sex shop and bring home that girl to play with... while the warden stays locked in chastity on another room. Unable to see anything.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Please Continue

Loved this Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Author just updated his profile this November. Looks like next chapter will take a while. Too bad as it’s a great story. Wouldn’t want to rush him though and end up with something sub-par. Here’s hoping inspiration will strike out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take as long as you need...

You are one of my favorite author's Fifth Estate. While I'd hoped to see a new chapter of Warden's Wife sooner than later, I'm excited to hear you are working on a new series. I've read everything you've published on Lit and can't wait to check out the new one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series.

My complements. You have a great writing style and I enjoy reading your work.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 3 years agoAuthor

An Honor!

Thanks to all of you who have favorited and/or 5* voted this series. I appreciate it very much and can assure you the final couple of chapters will not disappoint. Today was especially humbling as one of my own all-time favorite Lit authors, thecryptkeeper returned the favor. If you’ve never read thecryptkeeper’s stuff, I strongly recommend it!

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Here’s hoping

That we get the next installment soon, and that the cryptkeeper decides to write another masterpiece (or 10)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEXT !!

My favourite author , my favourite story . Why is the next chapter taking so long !?

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago

So cool to see cryptkeeper is a fan! Here’s hoping for more of this story, as well as more stories from the legend that is the cryptkeeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting in anticipation!

What a roller coaster of a story! Amazing writing and wonderful concept. Cannot wait to read the next chapter!!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

OMG this story is so hot, and it has me so aroused. Don't make a girl wait too long...

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyover 3 years ago
yayayayay!!!!

CONGRATS ON HITTING 1K FOLLOWERS!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT!! ps: I got a new email address. :)

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 3 years ago

Seems very wrong to like something so deviant but you write it so well and it has such an erotic tone to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please sir!

More please sir! Don't make me beg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story! Can’t wait to read more. So hot with her drinking, smoking, snorting and fucking in front of her helpless husband.

Talldarkhandsome3001Talldarkhandsome3001about 3 years ago

Amazingly hot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please tell me Chapter 7 will be posted soon

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing . Many thanks . And lets have more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to Chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fifth, you are my favorite author on this site. This story is especially tantalizing, I love how Liv's resistance is slowly being eroded as Mylo continues his mental and physical assault. I had no idea I would like nonconsent so much until I read Wardens Wife!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Months

It's been months since this chapter. I hope this author is still around, and will finish this saga. Drive stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliantly written series. Awaiting the next installment for quite some time now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

10/10 incredible chapter. I hope we get some more soon. Great vision and execution again.

exposewife2018exposewife2018almost 3 years ago

This series was terrific, but I don’t get why authors hop back and forth between series. It disappointing how long this has been drug out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

looking forward to the next chapters!

roseron44roseron44almost 3 years ago
More!!

You are my favorite writer!! And the Warden's Wife is imo the hottest of your hottest. Please! Please!! finish this series!!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

While I admire the author's vividly visualized, inventive, and choreographed sex scenes, certain anatomical impossibilities periodically throw me out of the story ; for instance, if Mylo truly went balls deep with his 9 inch (not even erect!) cock, the wife's cervix would be ruptured.

.

Another complaint : the inartful adjectives. "Convict cum'?

.

Anyway, I hope this series doesn't end is some porn fantasy world, with the wife running off with Mylo. I bet many of the readers of this opus orgasmed while reading it. Did that orgasm totally transform their character? Or was it more like "that felt good, now I wonder what I should watch on TV?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. Fun & plenty dirty. One of the hottest series on the site and makes me wonder how on earth there are 40-45 rated ahead of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story but it is taking so long to get to the end. To invisible_bridges and others: the cervix is not entered during sex and wouldn’t be ruptured. It would be possible to tear the vagina however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping for an update soon! This is my favorite story on the site, and I know 5th has a lot of loyal readers salivating for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man I wish this would get updated again. Best stories since the cryptkeeper and galaxyfanstasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish this story! It's one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ensuing chapters are more awaited than Half Life 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line, needs a (vengeful) finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might be a dead story. At the very least let’s not expect anything for another year. Could be writers block, it is a masterpiece so far so it would be understandable to not know how to take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I recently went checking his favorite stories and notice he added new stories to it, so i'm guessing he's ok, considering many fans have wonder about him, btw very nice series 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i really hope you continue this hot story... my pussy is so creamy and wet thanks to you... hopefully he'll spank her cunt in the next chapter - i'll definitely be imagining it's my dirty little pussy being spanked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo. This is the best story series I have read under the genre. Your ability to write in detail and plot development is superb. Please write at least one more chapter tying all the elements together. It deserves an "11" out of 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story . deviant but sexy.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Unbelievably hot. My husband read all chapters to me and after each one we woke the neighbors for hours. They don't care for us anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just tripped across this story via the random spin—a feature I really find useful, by the way—and found it so gripping that I read all the episodes in one sitting. The story was powerful, vivid and sexy. I would love if more episodes were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suggest such stories and writers available in this forum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A year and half since it was last updated. Unfortunate.

This is a great story. Among a handful on this site that is actually worth reading again. Usually, I don't like humiliation "cuckold" stories, but this one works because the husband is not a willing participant. So, the Warden parts are actually interesting.

However, Mylo is a bit ridiculous. One has to suspend disbelief about his sexual prowess: unless he's popping Viagra like M&Ms there is no way he's able to perform as he does and even then it'd be hard to believe. Plus, he's a one-dimensional villain. He's just plain evil without one redeeming personal trait. Surprised he doesn't have a mustache that he can twirl. Granted one doesn't read Literotica for fully-developed, believable characters, but still Mylo is puddle deep.

Liv, though, is an interesting character. Trying to protect her husband and herself by any means but having her booze/drug addled mind and sexualized body betray her in a humiliating manner. However, I think she would have worked even better if she was more demure, classy, and prim. Unfortunately, she comes across at times as a porno bimbo with an MD. Her having a teenage boy's wet dream of a body, trailer park lingerie/f***-me heels, kink box/pornos, and past drug use undermines the story of her forced degradation. That all reads like: "She was already sort of trashy, and Mylo is just making her really trashy."

If this story does ever get completed, then I hope we don't see that all-too common trope of non-consent stories: "My rapist made me orgasm multiple times so now I love him." Please, don't end it that way.

Despite the above criticisms, I still really enjoyed this story. I'm just far more critical on the stories I like than the ones I don't. Can't help but see ways (IMO) that they could be even better.

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

Great story but as someone else already stated nothing added in 18 months, seriously that sucks. What are readers supposed to do, start on the last page to make sure it has an ending before reading. Again, excellent writing and story line, but a bullshit way to leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. As said before looking forward to the finish if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent. Whilst you at it, can you work that same magic on thecryptkeeper and get her out of retirement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent news. I hope to read you soon again. One of the best stories so far.

My husband and I are loving it.

Cheers from France !

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddiction12 months ago

Great story!! I find myself hoping to see Mylo fucking Liv in the ass in front of Grant to earn him a fentanyl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...