Wardenville Ch. 05

Story Info
Carey and Jed explore. Jason meets Lucia.
3.3k words
4.35
1.6k
00

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 05 - Carey and Jed explore. Jason meets Lucia.

Carey and Jed

"Can you come over for tea?"

Jed looked at his phone. He had been hoping Carey would call or text. He was still in a kind of wonderland and had just spent the best afternoon of his life sitting with his girlfriend - yes he finally had a girlfriend - in class. He had no idea she liked him as much as he liked her, and would have asked her out years ago if he had known and been able to get up the nerve.

Jed replied in the affirmative and set about deciding what to wear. He wanted to give a good impression to the Millers, even though they knew him well already. Now, he was a prospective family member; time to dress right.

He finally decided on beige trousers with a dark blue, button-down shirt and made sure his shoes were polished. It was only a 5 minute walk from his house, so he set off in good time to be sure not to be late.

Mr and Mrs Miller were both home when he arrived so he said 'Hello' to them because they were in the garden and he saw them before Carey came out. "I hear you are now Carey's boyfriend," Mrs Miller said, "she confided in me. We know you two will be good together - we saw it years ago that you both liked each other. We just had to let you find out for yourselves."

Carey bounced down the steps from the porch and grabbed Jed by the waist, kissing him again. "Come on you two," said Mrs Miller laughing at the newly in-loves, "plenty of time for that later." Mr Miller appeared around the corner of the house and shouted that tea was ready. They all trooped in and sat in the kitchen while Mr Miller dished up the food.

Jason came down and said he was going over to Tonya's house for dinner as her Mom wanted to meet him. Carey looked at him and raised her eyebrows. She had met Mrs Wilson and knew Jason was in for a surprise, but she said nothing. Jed said 'Bye, see you tomorrow' and with that Jason left. He was wondering what the raised eyebrows meant, but was sure he would find out soon.

Carey and Jed finished their food and said they were off upstairs to do some 'stuff' and tidy her room. Both Mr and Mrs Miller shared a smile - they remembered how first love changes lives and they were happy for their daughter who had found her love living just a couple of doors away, and had known him for years without realising the level of feelings in him.

Jed and Carey only had eyes for each other and retreated to her bedroom quickly; anything for the chance of a kiss and cuddle. As if reading their minds, Mrs Miller shouted upstairs "Tidy your room first!"

Carey and Jed laughed and started to clear up the room; Carey making sure she collected her dirty bras, socks and panties before Jed could get embarrassed by them. Ten minutes of hard work and it was all done, with everything either put away, put into the washing basket or into the bin. Carey vowed to herself to keep it clean from now on - she had someone to impress!

Deciding to watch some tv, they lay, side by side, on her 3/4 bed and put 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' on the tv. Jed had no real interest in that kind of program, but was happy to do anything with Carey, so just put his hand, palm up, between them, and she placed her hand on top. They watched some more whilst holding hands, until Carey said "Look at her ass, it's huge. Everyone says it's fantastic. Mine looks nothing like hers!"

"It's not to everyones taste," countered Jed, "I like your small tight little ass!"

"Been looking?" Carey responded.

"Always," he replied. They both laughed out loud, and Carey leaned across and gave him a kiss. Jed kissed her back and rolled her over so she was facing him. "I wish I had had the courage to have told you how I feel years ago."

"I should have said something too," she replied. Soon, talk was replaced with kisses as both of them relaxed in each others company and the tv was forgotten.

Jed was thinking about how the day had gone and smiled inwardly. If anyone had told him this morning that he would be lying in Carey's bed cuddling and kissing her, he would have thought they were mad.

Carey was thinking roughly the same things and was smiling inside herself too. 'I know what could make things better, but......." she thought. Dare she? 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained' was the saying, but how true was it?

Jed noticed Carey had paused her kissing and her eyes showed confusion. "What's wrong?" he asked. Carey studied his face and he seemed genuinely concerned. 'What the hell,' she thought.

Rolling back over, to the edge of the bed, Carey swung her feet down onto the mat to gain some balance. Reaching behind her, she pulled the tight white t-shirt up and over her head, leaving her top half bare except for a small black bra. She threw the t-shirt onto her dressing table chair, and rolled back to join Jed, a big smile on her face. She hoped she had not gone too far.

Jed just stared at her. He thought she was perfect anyway, now she was even better. Her smooth belly drew his attention first, then he settled on the part of her pert breasts he could see.

"Can I take my top off too?" he asked.

"Go for it," she replied, laughing at him. She helped him unbutton his shirt and then take it off. Soon it joined her blouse on the chair. She snuggled up closer to him, her bra clad breasts crushing into his bare chest. "I don't want to go further," she whispered, "not today anyway."

"No issues at all," he replied, "I am still pinching myself I am here, and I don't know if I can ever imagine wanting to leave." He just smiled at her, having commited the first step towards them being together forever.

Carey considered his reply and decided she knew him well enough to know that he was telling her the truth. She was so happy she couldn't stop smiling.

Jed knew he was getting an erection and hoped Carey wouldn't notice, or if she did, wouldn't say anything. He need not have worried; she was totally happy looking at his face, and bare chest. She reached out absent-mindedly and ran a finger around his nipple, causing him to shiver. "Oh, sorry," she said hurriedly, snatching her hand back.

Jed just smiled at her and brought her hand back to resume it's scratching on his skin. "Please continue, if you want. That was really nice!"

"Oh," she was surprised. She knew how her nipples had reacted when Tonya touched them, but did not know boy's nipples were sensitive like that too. Knowing he was happy with her actions, she continued, letting her finger slip over his hardening nipple every now and then. She wanted to find out all about his body, but decided they would explore each other together; they had plenty of time.

"You ok up there," Mr Miller called up, having noticed that there had been no noise from the bedroom for a while, and being cautious about his only daughter. He realised that when his wife had said Carey had a boyfriend, he instantly reacted in a protective way, and was having trouble reconciling his concerns, even though he knew Jed and his parents, and knew the kid was just about the nicest he had ever met. He knew Jed would not hurt Carey, but parental concerns are not easily relaxed.

"We're good Dad," Carey shouted back, then resumed her attack on Jed's lips. They both found it hard to kiss and laugh at the same time, so Carey moved down the bed a bit and lay her head on Jed's chest.

"I absolutely couldn't be happier," she said.

"Me too," agreed Jed.

Just resting and relaxing with each other, a half hour passed with little conversation, just chilling, touching and kissing.

Both of them were looking forward to life and what it would bring them.

Jason and Tonya

Wondering about Carey's raised eyebrows, Jason drove carefully over to Tonya's house making sure he broke no rules. He had given himself enough time and it was only 20 past 6 when he pulled up outside the house. He thought he saw a curtain flick back, but nobody came to the door, so he locked the car in the driveway again, then walked round to the front door.

Jason recounted the conversation from earlier and Tonya had clearly said he was to arrive at 6:30 exactly. Was this a test? He decided to take no chances and waited until his watch said 6:29 then knocked on the door. He waited about 30 seconds and then the door opened. It was Tonya who showed him her watch and smiled broadly at him. "Well done. I said exactly half past 6 and you did what I asked. Not difficult was it? That deserves a kiss......... if you want one?"

No way was Jason turning that offer down and he stepped into the house and into a warm soft kiss. "Mom has made tea, hope you like lasagne?"

"Oh, thank you, Yes."

Remember, Jason, he said to himself, 'best behaviour, good manners at all times.'

"Come on, meet Mom," Tonya led him into the kitchen.

Whatever Jason was expecting Mrs Wilson to look like, he was not expecting an almost carbon copy of her daughter. He looked at Tonya, then at the other lady, then back again. "Is this a test, Tonya. Is this your sister?"

Mrs Wilson laughed out loud and said "Well, Tonya, you have a charming young man here. No, I am Tonya's Mom. You can call me either Mrs Wilson or Lucia if you prefer.

Jason was still looking at Tonya, convinced there was a test here and he did not want to blow his lines.

His predicament..........

To his left was Tonya, dressed in a plunging neck shirt with her impressive bosom clearly in sight. She had on tight leggings and was barefoot.

To his right was Lucia, dressed in a plunging neck shirt with her impressive bosom clearly in sight. She had on tight leggings, but wore soft looking black shoes.

Jason looked more carefully at Lucia and decided that, had he seen her by herself he would have put her at 30 or 35, absolute tops. It was totally clear where Tonya got her looks from, Mom and Daughter were almost identical. He decided Lucia's breasts looked a little bigger than her daughters, and she was a little shorter, but, wow, they looked so much the same.

"Go on through, dinner is still 10 minutes away from being ready," said Lucia, looking at Jason carefully, "take some cutlery through and get some soda from the small fridge in there."

Tonya added, "I will take a coke with a slice of lemon, and Mom will have fresh orange juice. Get yourself whatever you want." Jason decided he would take a can of Fanta, if they had it. Checking the fridge revealed the drinks the ladies wanted, and not just Fanta, but the Apple variety he preferred. 'Had he mentioned his favourite to Tonya?' He was sure he hadn't.

He noticed a box under the fridge which felt cold to his touch. Opening it he found it was a coolbox which contained some straws, plastic umbrellas for drinks, some ice and some sliced lemon in a tupperware box. He could now make the drinks and set the cutlery out on the table. 'Where to seat everyone?" he pondered.

Deciding to seat himself and Tonya across from each other, and Lucia at the head of the table, he placed everything where it should go. He found placemats on the dresser along with some drinks coasters, so he set the drinks on them. He did not want to damage the table surface.

"Best behaviour, Jason," whispered Tonya, coming into the room, "Mom can be very sharp and blunt, but she is very funny too. I think she might surprise you with some of her comments. Roll with it!"

She looked around and seemed happy with the settings, so went back to the kitchen to get the bread basket, leaving Jason standing there wondering what to do. He just stood there, waiting.

"Good boy, well done," said Tonya, returning with the bread. "When we eat, you set the table and wait for us to sit first, unless one of us is serving. The woman should not have to look up to the man, except between the time when she sits and then he does."

Jasons nerves shot up a notch. 'Wow, his training was starting already.' He realised that his best behaviour was the minimum standard he needed to achieve.

"Come and get the Lasagne," they heard from the kitchen, and even before Tonya could look at Jason he was on his way, realising they expected him to do the fetching and carrying. "Thank you," said Lucia.

"No problem, Lucia," he replied, "always happy to help!"

Lucia smiled to herself - the boy seemed a good match for her dominant daughter - and sat at the table, where her drink was waiting.

Jason, having placed the big tray bake on the table, scooted round to pull out Tonya's chair for her, then pushed it back in as she sat. 'No harm in being thoughful' he said to himself, knowing it would be expected.

Lucia pulled the heavy dish towards herself and scooped out the amount she wanted. Passing it to Tonya, she addressed Jason, "So, Tonya tells me you have a nice house over on the company ground. Do your parents work there?" She knew the answer, as only ex-employees, employees and their families could live there, but wanted to keep him talking and find out what she could about him. Mothers always look after their daughters best interests, even though she knew Tonya was a strong girl and had good sense.

"My parents both work there, but I have no idea what they do. They are not allowed to talk about the Top Secret work they do for the Government. I hope to work there too once college is over. I am studying Asset Management so there should be plenty of choice there when I graduate."

"You seem to have your plan worked out. That's good." Lucia added. "Grab some food in case Tonya takes it all; she likes my Lasagne." Tonya rolled her eyes at her Mom.

"Thank you, I will. Could you pass the bread rolls please." Jason requested. He was still in 'careful' mode and wanted to check if he should get up to get the rolls, or if he could ask them to help. He was glad to see the basket passed across and realised he did not have to do everything for himself.

They all started their meals, complimenting Lucia on the standard of the cookery, and Jason happily topped up drinks when they were needed.

The meal progressed smoothly with gentle chatter between all three of them. Jason watched the two ladies carefully, looking to pick up any clues on how to behave, and look for pitfalls before they might trip him up. He was careful to share his attention with both ladies.

Lucia learned more about Jason and his family. Tonya filled in some bits about their previous life and said she was glad they had moved here. Lucia added in some new information which made Tonya happy. "Josh has found me a role - I will supervise the Management Restaurant in the main complex at WPLC. Once they have identified an empty house suitable for us, we will move over there."

"Great news Mom," Tonya said, "and it will be much closer for Jason to come over." She smiled at him and he nodded in reply.

"Dessert will have to be Ice cream cake roll from the freezer. I have had no time to make anything else," Lucia said, "Could you be so kind as to get it, Jason? When you are done!"

Jason replied that he would, and swallowed the last mouthful of Lasagne he had been eating. "Would you like bowls and spoons, or plates and forks?" he asked. "When we have it we usually use bowls and spoons - makes it easier to eat."

"Then that shall be fine for us," remarked Lucia, "No snobbery here." She put on a posh voice, and then laughed out loud. Tonya joined in the merriment and stood to help Jason by taking the bread basket back into the kitchen. 'Guess that leaves me to collect up the plates' he thought to himself.

Collecting everything carefully, Jason took the empty crockery into the kitchen and put them on the worktop by the fridge. "They can go straight into the dishwasher," Tonya advvised, "and then bring the ice cream. Don't keep us waiting too long!" Was that a warning he thought, but decided they just wanted to finish the meal and relax.

Jason opened the dishwasher to find his worst nightmare! There were things already in it, and NOT where he would have put them! Should he move them? Or fit what he had to put in around what was already there?He knew he packed their machine differently to his Dad, and his Mom did it a different way again. Carey, well, she never seemed to do it at all!

He decided to leave the other stuff there and try to remember where they had been put. This could well be a challenge, and would likely be something Tonya would expect him to do.

He returned to the dining room with the dessert, bowls and spoons, and set them in front of Tonya, who split off a portion and gave it to her Mom. Taking most of the remainder she placed it into her bowl. 'I get the rest, I guess.' thought Jason.

They finished their dessert in just a few minutes, and Jason collected up the items needing to be put into the dishwasher and took them through, without being asked. When he returned Tonya gave him a big smile, and, when her Mom was distracted, a thumbs-up. He had done well. Jason realised he was happy that she was happy with him.

Turning back to the table, Lucia looked at Jason and said "So, have you preferred looking at my tits or Tonya's over dinner!". Jason was dumbstruck, but Tonya just burst out with laughter. "Mom, You CAN'T ask him that already."

Jason was blushing red; so shocked and embarrassed, he didn't know what to say. "You don't need to answer that, Jason," Tonya said quickly, trying to relax her blushing boyfriend.

"He has been looking at both of us over dinner, so I just wondered if he had an opinion!" Lucia added. She stared at him, then cracked up with laughter. "Sorry, boy. I go too far sometimes. Tonya can confirm that!"

"Come on, Jason," Tonya jumped in, needing to get Jason out of the room before her Mom could embarrass him, or worse, her, any more. "We are going up to my room, Mom. Do you need anything doing before we go?"

"I'm good, girl," her Mom replied, "Don't do anything I wouldn't, and don't damage him too much."

Jason glanced at Lucia, then at Tonya who just laughed and said "lets go."

Jason's mind was in turmoil. What had he got himself into?