Wardenville Ch. 04

Story Info
Jed and Carey, Tonya and Jason. New lives begin.
3.2k words
4.32
1.9k
00

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 04 - Two relationships start.

Arriving back home Carey and Jason were worn out after the day they had had; but for totally different reasons. Jason was unable to get any information out of Carey about what had happened, just a vague "It was a good evening" comment. He knew his sister and knew something had happened - she seemed so relaxed and happy.

It was true that HE always felt happy after seeing Tonya, so perhaps it was just that. He would have to ask her tomorrow.

Carey dashed off upstairs, and shouted that she would shower then go to bed. She needed to keep away from Jason or she was sure she would say something to him, and she suspected Tonya did not want her sharing.

"Goodnight," she texted, "I had a great time tonight, Thanks to You, and I am worn out now. Jason seems very curious about what happened tonight, but I didn't tell him anything." Should she add 'Love You' to the end of the text? She decided not, and just put 'xx'

Tonya received that text and smiled. She did not need Carey on her side to get what she wanted, but it wouldn't hurt and it was a fun evening opening the door on Carey's sexuality. She hoped Carey would make the right choices now. As they were all friends and saw each other every day, Tonya knew she would be able to keep an eye on her friend.

Carey showered and went to bed; tonight in just a short t-shirt and panties. Recollecting the evening caused her to smile. She remembered Tonya's astounding breasts standing there in front of her, and the feeling of Tonya's lips on hers. She realised her hand had worked its way down into her panties and was touching her clit; rubbing it gently. She also, was moaning out loud, but thankfully still quite quietly. She put her soft teddy bear over her mouth to stifle the moans, and carried on. It didn't take long for her to orgasm thinking about Tonya. Damn, she would have to change another pair of soaked panties!

Carey slept well and woke refreshed; ready to face the day! She knew that today would be the day - she could not wait after last night. Dressing quickly, she went downstairs and made breakfast. She wanted to go into college with Jason today, so decided to make him some breakfast too. Nothing special, just cereal and juice, but she took it to his room for him. Jason could not remember the last time, if ever, that Carey had made him breakfast and wondered what the occassion was? He was happy to take her to college when she asked, and said he would be about 20 minutes. Carey settled to wait for him.

Leaving the house they found Jed resting against the car. He was surprised as well to see Carey apparently coming with them.

"Hi," they greeted each other and got into the car; Jed in the front and Carey in the back. She had decided to put on a tight white t-shirt and slim jeans. 'It has to be right', she thought. She knew Tonya was primed to help her and was nervous that her plan would be successful. She was surprised though to find they were going direct to college - Jason said Tonya did not need a lift today, but she would be there at lunchtime.

The morning passed so slowly and Carey got more and more nervous, only calming down when Tonya joined the group as they walked through the campus to a quiet grassy play area which caught the sun at this time of day. There were a couple of tables there and some small barrels made like seats. There was nobody about so Jason and Tonya took a seat at a table, and Jed took a barrel.

Tonya smiled at Carey and nodded.

Moving over to where Jed sat, Carey put her bag on the ground and sat on his knees facing him. Before he could react she kissed him firmly on the lips, then sat straight back up again to watch his reaction. Jed was stunned. He had known her for 15 years or more and had liked her a lot for the last 5 of those. He had realised over the last summer, seeing her almost every day, that he wanted to be with her, but he was so shy about sex, and was a virgin, that his desire voiced itself as sarcastic comments, and 'being clever'. He thought he had blown any chance he had with her. Now it was all out in the open.......

Jed looked at her. "Carey, I....."

"Shut up and kiss me, you fool, before I start thinking you don't like me!"

Jed leaned into her and kissed her closing his eyes as he did so. He felt her tongue on his lips trying to get into his mouth, and let her explore.

Jason sat at the table, stunned. He had no idea his friend had the hots for his sister, nor that his sister held reciprocal feelings.

"Ok, Jason. We're leaving," he heard Tonya speaking to him, "let them have some privacy. We have things to talk about too. Come on!"

Jason stood and followed Tonya, casting a glance back at his sister and his best friend in another clinch on the seat. "I didn't see that coming." he mumbled to himself.

Tonya had reached the pathway so he jogged to catch up with her, not sure what they had to talk about, but the way today was going it could be anything - the world was turning upside down on him.

Whatever had happpened so far today, Jason's world was about to explode, and he didn't see that coming either.

Jed and Carey.

Carey was feeling fantastic. She was still sitting on Jed's knee and was still kissing him, and it can't have been a bad kiss because he was still trying to kiss her back.

Breaking the hold, Jed stared deeply into Carey's blue eyes. "Where did that come from, Carey? I thought you looked at me as a sarcastic joker who was always there to see your bro. I really hoped, every time I came over, that I would see you and those beautiful eyes, but was so scared to make my feelings known in case it spoiled my friendship with Jase"

"We have missed out on so much time, Jed," she replied, "I have fancied you for years, but it took Tonya to poke me into action. She told me you had the hots for me within a couple of days of us all meeting. I don't know how she knew - intuition I guess."

"So, will you be my girlfriend," Jed said to her, "my first girlfriend?"

"Of course," she replied, "now come on, its almost time we were back in class." Joining hands the new girlfriend/boyfriend strolled back to the college buildings in silence. Thoughts whirled in both their minds......... how would things progress? What did each expect from the other?

Tonya and Jason

Still trying to come to terms with the events of the day so far, Jason, with Tonya, took the pathway to the car park as neither had lessons this afternoon. "Do you want to go home, or shall we go for a coffee at that diner on Main?" he asked her, as they reached his car.

"I think Home," she replied. She knew she was about to reveal her desires to Jason, and wanted to be on home ground when he learned what was going to happen.

"Ok, no problem. Put a CD in the machine, there is a choice over in the door pocket." Tonya looked through the selection as he put the car into Drive and set off, but couldn't find much she liked. They left the radio on, and sat in silence for the 10 minute journey to her house. Both had lots on their minds!

They arrived at her house and she instructed him to park the car down the side of the house; he normally just stopped out front, then she would just go in, after giving him a quick kiss.

"Out." she said, not unpleasantly, but she wasn't in the mood for a long chat outside.

Jason locked the car and they went to the house door. "I have never been in your house," Jason said, absent mindedly, "Is your Mom home?"

"No, she is out until at least 5 today. I think her and Mr Warden are working out arrangements for her working here. Go into the kitchen, down the end of the passageway, and put the kettle on." Tonya wanted to keep Jason occupied until she could outline how things were going to be.

Jason went into the kitchen - much smaller than their kitchen, but very tidy - and filled the kettle from the tap, then put it on to boil. He glanced round at the fittings. It had seen better days, but Tonya had told him they were possibly moving 'inside the fence' once her Mom was working at Wardenville PLC.

In the meantime, Tonya had gone upstairs and was getting changed. She wanted this to be right - it HAD to be right. She was sure she had read Jason correctly, but one mistake might cause all her planning to fall apart.

She had a shortish, black, leather skirt which showed off her ass to perfection, and had chosen an off-white blouse which she knew gave her a great cleavage when the top two buttons were undone. Black pixie boots completed the look, and Tonya decided the outfit was right.

'Deep breath. Here we go!' she said to herself, then descended the stairs and went to the kitchen.

Jason had just finished looking round the kitchen, and the kettle had boiled, and was just about to look for some mugs and the coffee when Tonya returned.

'Oh my God, she looks fantastic,' he thought, then said so out loud. Tonya smiled and motioned him towards the kettle. "The coffee is in the jar there, and the mugs in the cupboard above. Milk is in the fridge if you want it. Bring me a black coffee, no sugar, into the living room."

Out she went, leaving Jason to make the drinks which only took a couple of moments. He took them, careful not to spill them, into the living room, and set hers down in front of her on a mat on the little table near the sofa.

"Thanks," she said, "now, sit there and listen to me." She pointed to a small stool on the floor next to the table.

"Carey told me a few days ago that she liked Jed and wanted to be with him, but she said both you and her were somewhat sheltered and neither of you had had boyfriend/girlfriends in the past. I asked her what she wanted out of life and she just said 'Jed'. So now she has him. It helped that it was clear he liked her too - he looks at her like a puppy dog looks at it's owner. Now that brings us to Us!"

Jason made to speak, but a raised hand made him stop. "I haven't finished," Tonya continued.

"Are you a virgin? Have you had sex with a girl?" she asked.

"Technically I'm not a virgin," he started, "last year a girl I knew said she wanted me, and we planned it for the last night at school. Well, long story short, we had gone up to Hanging Lane in my car and I had just got my penis into her, when there was a banging on the car roof and the farmer who lives up there started shouting we were not allowed on his road. It scared us, and broke the moment, and we never did continue, so......... yes, my penis has 'got wet' but only a couple of strokes. Does that count?" he laughed.

Tonya laughed with him and then continued "Not sure, but that won't matter."

She took a deep breath - here goes nothing.............

"You may have heard of Dominatrices - women who dominate men - and I am sure you have seen pictures or video of them. They are the extreme depictions of a term you probably don't know - a Female Led Relationship, known as FLR. Basically, in a FLR the woman expects the man to do as he is told and provide the right environment for the woman to enjoy her life to the full. She obviously does her part as well; its not all down to the man. My Mom was like that with my Dad, and I know, from past relationships, that I am like that too. I demand the best from any man with me, and I know I am worth it!"

"Over the last few weeks I have given you a few simple tasks, taking me to and from college, etc to see when you would start to object. Even last night was a test to see if you would come back here with Carey after you had just brought me home, then gone home yourself. She sent you back home when you arrived here, so you did not get to chat with me, and made sure you didn't when you came back to get her again. All that was a test to see if you would do what you were told, and Carey said you didn't complain about all the back and forwards journeys. I have decided that I want you to be my 'boyfriend' and expect you to agree! It will be a long, and at times difficult, journey for you, but the rewards are..... well........ You get to be with Me!"

She paused to let that sink in, and Jason just sat there looking at her, almost like she had spoken a language he didn't understand.

"I am not really narcissistic, but I think you like me? And I think you already appreciate my body!" she laughed causing him to blush, "You will get to appreciate my mind - my tricky and devious mind, and I promise you won't remain a 'technical virgin' for long. I want a full, loving relationship and expect you to give me the world in return for a life with Me. NOW, you may speak. Consider your reply; it might be that life-defining moment you have been waiting for and I am sure you would not want to blow it."

Jason took a sip of his coffee and looked at Tonya. He started to say something, then stopped and then looked down at her feet in front of him. "Wow, that's a...... well, thats so much to think about. Can you explain more about how you see a FLR between us working for us both?"

She considered his, actually quite sensible, question and decided to be plain with him. "Basically we become, well, boyfriend/girlfriend will do for now, and you get to spend lots of time with me. You will find out what I like, want or need, and you will do it. I will guide you to ensure you enjoy pleasing me and, of course, you get to have a full sexual relationship with me, like husband and wife, but not quite the same. I like sex, no, I love sex. You WILL spend a lot of time naked with me, fucking me and pleasuring me! Does that sound like something you would like; could you be that person? I promise it will not be easy, but with practice, I think you will feel very fulfilled with your life."

BOOM!

Jason's brain basically exploded from this unexpected turn of events. Did he want to see her naked, to fuck her, YES, and YES, and YES! Did he feel happy when he did things for her - again Yes. It was a warm feeling when he did things for her and that made him feel happy too. Would he do what she asked, obey her instructions ....... now that was a trickier question. He was not sure what the limitations on that might be, so he asked her.

"I won't expect you to break the law, do anything dangerous to your life or shut out your family or things like that. Being in a FLR means you are both working together towards the wishes of the woman, but it would make no sense if she sacrificed the man to get there. She would then have to start all over again. Yes, you will get embarrassed at times, if you do something stupid I may humiliate you in front of friends, but you will not be put in a position of harm."

Jason looked at Tonya. He was sure that third button on her blouse had not been undone before? Could he see more of her cavernous cleavage? Was this a trick to sway his thoughts? She just looked at him, imperiously he thought, looking for a decision.

"I do feel happy doing things for you, and I haven't found any of your requests onerous to do. You know that ANY man would desire your body and I think I would enjoy dancing to the tune of your devious mind. If I may, Can I please be your boyfriend in a FLR. I hope to please you often, and stay with you for a long time."

"I accept you as my boyfriend." she replied, smiling, happy that her gamble had paid off. "Your first task is to go home now. I expect you back by 6:30pm EXACTLY, dressed to have dinner with me and Mom. Say 'Hi' to Carey for me. Now, Go."

Jason stood to leave, and Tonya stood too. "Come here," she said, and kissed him gently on the lips, "You have not made a mistake here, and I am sure I haven't either. Be all you can for me and we will be very happy, well........ I will be, and that's what really matters isn't it?"

Jason smiled and went to the door to leave. "Bye, until later," he called, as she sat back down to finish her coffee. He basically glided back to his car, and the journey home took mere seconds as his mind processed all the information from the last 20 minutes.

He was still walking on air as he reached home, and found a smiling, happy Carey on the porch. "Hi bro," she called, "Had a good afternoon? I have!"

"You couldn't possibly believe it," he muttered to himself, "good doesn't even begin to cover it."

Tonya says 'Hi' he shouted to Carey as he went in to the house.

Now,what should he wear for tonight. Tonya had said her Mom was in a FLR with her Dad, so she would probably expect perfection from him too. He couldn't mess this up!