Wardenville Ch. 06

Story Info
Jason and Tonya - a new start for both.
2.6k words
4.29
1.6k
00

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 06 - Jason and Tonya - the start.

"Come on, let's get to my room before Mom embarrasses you any more!" Tonya was still laughing as she said it.

Taking the stairs two at a time, Jason swiftly arrived upstairs and followed Tonya to her room. He expected it to be tidy, but was very wrong. Stuff was everywhere. "Excuse the mess," she said, "I haven't had time to unpack properly yet, and if we are moving again then there will be no point. Clear yourself a space on the floor by the bed."

Jason picked his way through loads of clothes, handbags and shoes and swept some pairs of boots out of the way to make a space. Tonya had dived onto the bed, and was watching him moving her stuff away.

"Firstly, 'Well Done' at tea time. You behaved really well and I was proud of You. If you keep on like that, we will have no problems at all." Jason smiled at her.

"Next, Don't mind Mom, she loves to embarrass my boyfriends. She is, of course, allowed to because I have been brought up to obey her rules and guidelines. Just let her say what she wants and try not to go too red. She loves it when she gets a reaction."

Jason laughed, then promised to do his very best not to let her get to him.

"Finally, don't overthink things. I saw you debating to yourself about asking for the bread to be passed. I guess you were wondering if you should get it yourself and not interrupt us?"

He replied, "Yes, you're right. I felt under so much pressure to do everything right, and was not sure if interrupting your Mom would be the right thing to do."

"Now, I want to go over what we discussed yesterday, and make sure any issues are cleared up before we start properly."

Jason listened carefully as she explained the FLR they were looking to achieve, and how he needed to bow to her desires before his own. Tonya explained that where his and her wishes overlapped, he could go ahead and not bother to seek agreement. When their wishes overlapped was down to him to decide. "You will get it wrong sometimes, and will have to accept the conseqences, but as long as you learn from your mistakes, then all will be good," she said, with a serious expression on her face.

"Might as well jump right in!" she said. "Are you sure about obeying me? You might not always realise the reason why I ask you to do something, but there will be one. UNLESS of course it is a punishment, where there may be no reason for me telling you to do something. You obey, and say "Thank You."

"Ready?" she started, "OK, Strip! Everything off. I want to see what I am working with. This is your first real test, and I DO NOT expect any disagreements."

Jason was astounded at her first proper demand; he had expected something much less explicit. He started to remove his shoes, then socks and put them in the shoes. He took his shirt off next, and folded it over the back of a chair full of handbags. His trousers came next, but there was a distinct delay in how fast he removed them. Finally he was down to his boxers. He paused, only briefly, and looked up to see her stoic ex pression. 'Got to do it' he thought. Having disrobed totally, Jason folded his trousers and boxers and placed them on the chair back too.

"OK, turn around, right around, and slowly! Look only into my eyes as you do."

Jason had been trying to keep his modesty as best he could, but staring into her eyes caused his body to react and his penis expanded and rose to half mast! Tonya laughed at him. "Not able to keep control over it?" Jason was going red again; he could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

"You see that white pot there?" she asked, pointing to a pot of foot cream on her dresser, "Fetch it, with the moist and dry tissues. My feet need some tender loving care." Jason did as he was told.

Tonya spun round on the bed and put her feet on the floor in front of him. He looked at the bare brown skin and noticed how smooth it was. He had never noticed if his feet were smooth or not!

"I guess you haven't done this before, have you? Never done Carey's feet for her?

Jason shook his head, so Tonya gave some instructions.

"Get the wet wipe and go between my toes - NO tickling. Clean there, then use a dry tissue to remove the moisturiser. Take a small blob of cream, about the size of a couple of tic-tacs and rub my feet, starting underneath. Take more small blobs as you need them and work round my feet and ankles, left one first please. Don't waste the cream, it's expensive!"

Kneeling in front of her, Jason lifted her left foot onto his thigh and took a wet wipe from the box. He smoothed it between her big toe and the next one, then moved along to do the other three gaps. Once done, he took the dry tissue and removed any moisture there was. Taking the cream he dipped one finger into it and gathered an amount on his finger. He rubbed it onto her foot, then used both hands to spread the cream about, massaging it into the skin. "Be softer," Tonya said, "Rub it in, don't press hard."

Jason spent the next 10 minutes taking care of the left foot, then asked her to switch feet, and put her right foot on his thigh. She must have moved a little on the bed, because this time when he placed the foot, her toes touched the end of his penis causing it to jerk up and down. Tonya did nothing more than look at him, so he carried on, and 15 minutes later the second foot was done.

"Not at all bad," was her opinion of his work. "You get a reward for that! Hands behind your back, and keep them there!"

Tonya moved a little and placed both her feet on his thighs. Bending them down she was able to stroke the side of his penis with each foot, trapping it between them.

Jason looked up to see her staring at him, with an amused look on her face. "Keep your eyes on mine," she said, and Jason complied. He could feel the gentle rubbing on his penis and felt it getting much harder as the blood flowed. Looking at her beautiful eyes did nothing to reduce his erection; quite the opposite in fact. He guessed he was almost fully erect, but did not dare to look away from her eyes in case she stopped.

"I know you masturbate, all boys do," she stated, "and I hope you have learned how to keep control and not cum on my feet?" The question was loaded, he knew. He had seen video and read stories about Foot jobs and knew some people loved them, while for others it was nothing special. He felt special that she was doing this to him, but assured her that he could control his penis and would not splurge on her feet or legs.

"You might not make it," she laughed, "I have all evening to do this, and I am sure your resistance is not as great as you think."

Jason focused on her eyes, her mouth, her hair and even the dimples in her cheeks to try to keep the teasing feeling out of his mind, and after 5 minutes or so, Tonya stopped. "Good," was all she said.

Jason could feel some pre-cum around the head of his penis, and, waiting until she moved across the bed, swiftly wiped it up with his finger.

"It's getting late, but I want to leave you with something else to think about when you are lying in bed tonight," she continued, " come up onto the bed with me,"

He noticed she was still fully dressed and was wondering what she had planned.

"Roll onto your back in the middle of the bed," she requested, and he did as she asked. "Scoot down a bit, you are a little taller than me."

Tonya shifted on the bed and knelt on all fours over his body, all the time looking at his naked form. "You have a nice body," she smiled, "keep it that way!" She then moved slightly up his thighs until she was on top of him and was staring straight down into his eyes. "Now, take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can." He did so and she counted in her head how long he took before he had to breath out. "45 seconds," she said, "You can do better than that. Let me give you an incentive,"

Jason had no time to comment or ask what she meant, as her huge cleavage bore down onto his face, covering his mouth, nose and eyes. She gently caressed his face with her breasts, all the while trying to keep him from breathing. When she had counted 45 seconds, she said to him "30 seconds, just 15 to go. You can do it!"

Jason's whole head felt hot and he was sure his face was red. He would hold out for her, if he possibly could.

After another 15 seconds, she said "Just 5 seconds more." Jason was struggling now, but survived the last few seconds. Lifting her breasts from his face, Jason breathed out hard, and tried to get his breath back to normal.

"Nice?" she asked, "I am sure you can do a minute now? Do you want to try?" He could see a smirk on her face which basically said 'You want to be smothered in my breasts, I know that, but can you hold out for me.'

"I will try, for You."

She dropped her body onto him, and again his head disappeared into the deep cleavage. Jason couldn't see anything, especially the broad grin on her face, as she realised he was trying extra hard to impress. 'I think I might have made the right choice,' she thought to herself.

Daydreaming through her thoughts, Tonya suddenly realised Jason was squirming much more beneath her.'Oh god, how long had she smothered him for?'

Feeling her lifting from his face, Jason coughed and started to gasp air into his body.

It took two minutes or more, but finally Jason got his breath back. Tonya had stayed above him and was watching his reaction for any signs of anger or distress, and was happy to see neither.

Jason was sure she had smothered him for well over a minute, but he was still alive and, he realised, was sporting the hardest erection could remember. Tonya lifted one leg over him and sat at his side. She too was impressed at his erection, and smiled down at him raising an eyebrow at the same time. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

Jason looked at her, sneaking another glance at the breasts that had nearly done for him, and nodded. "I can't remember ever feeling so hard," he replied. It must be You!"

"I certainly hope so," Tonya said, "or were you thinking about my Mom?" She was chuckling to herself and saw Jason's eyes were not exactly focused on her. "That's naughty," she said, "I have to be the centre of your attention at all times! ALL TIMES!"

"So, she continued, using the word which so many youngsters seemed to favour as the start of every sentence, "how big does it get? Is that it?"

Jason was actually impressed as his penis looked bigger than ever, and he had measured himself at a little under 7 inches in the past. "I think you have exceeded my previous best," he said, with a chuckle.

Tonya smiled, glad she was the focus of his attention, but that comment she had made about her Mom certainly seemed to have caused him to lose his focus on her, just for a second. She would have to keep an eye on that. She knew her Mom was not going to do anything to encourage Jason, but his attention had to be 100% on her.

Tonya checked the clock and saw it was after 8pm. They both had a full day of classes tomorrow and would need to be rested. "Time for you to go Jason," she said, "We have a long boring day tomorrow. We can continue this tomorrow after school."

"Thank You for tonight, Tonya. I have had a really great time."

"Yes, I saw," she replied, smirking, "now come on, get dressed!"

Once he was presentable again, they went downstairs and Tonya called to her Mom that Jason was going.

"What already?" Lucia replied, walking into the hallway from the living room, "I didn't hear the bed creaking or banging against the wall. I must be going deaf!"

Jason coloured red again. 'God, she will say anything' he thought. Tonya just groaned and said "MOM!"

"I hope you see me again soon.. no sorry, I hope to see you again soon," Lucia continued, then wandered off back into the living room..

Jason reached for, and opened the front door.

"Not so fast!" Tonya said. "Don't I get a kiss goodnight?".

Jason smiled and grabbed her around the waist, and placed his lips on hers. He expected a gently kiss back, but Tonya surprised him by kissing him hard and grinding her body into his.

"That will give you something to think about on the way home!" she laughed. "Off now, See you tomorrow. Don't be late. NO TOUCHING either, I will know!"

Jason found it uncomfortable driving home with a hard-on and was happy when he got home and could adjust himself. Seeing his parents and Carey having a drink on the porch Jason joined them. "You could have warned me, Sis," he said to Carey, "I was so confused."

Their parents looked at them, seeking an explanation. "Oh, I forgot to tell Jase that Tonya and her Mom look somewhat similar."

"No, No," replied Jason, they look like two peas in a pod. I thought her Mom was her sister at first, and knew she didn't have a sister. You wouldn't believe it."

Just to rub salt in, Carey added "and they have very similar body shape too." Jason looked away so his parents wouldn't see his face reddening at the mention of Tonya and her Mom's bodies.

"We need to meet them, for sure," Mr Miller said, "Invite them over for a barbecue at the weekend?"

"Will do," Jason replied, "but they are moving inside the fence soon. Lucia, Tonya's Mom, has a job running the Management Restaurant in the HQ Building, so you may even see her there."

"Maybe, but we don't get to go there often." Mr Miller replied, "It's a bit above our pay grade!"

"Anyway, bed time. Busy day tomorrow." Jason needed to get to his bed and relive the evening in his head. 'Whatever,' he thought, he knew his hard-on would return when he thought about Tonya and would prefer to be on his own, not in front of his parents, or, God forbid, Carey, when it did.

Three miles apart, Tonya and Jason were both recounting the evening's events in their own heads.

Both were very happy.