Wardenville Ch. 14

Story Info
Tonya and Jason enjoy oral sex. Josh enjoys Lucia.
3k words
4.5
1.7k
00

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 14 -

Tonya and Jason enjoy oral sex! Lucia enjoys Josh.

Having dropped Carey and Jed at home, Jason drove to Tonya's to get her home. He was hoping he could stay over as nobody, except the love-birds were at his home, and was delighted when she said she felt so much happier and, of course, he could stay. She was sure her Mom would be delighted to have him around.

Arriving at Tonya's, Jason had to swerve to avoid a vehicle parked in the spot he normally used. He saw it at the last moment, and stopped just in time. "Who's is that?" he asked Tonya, who shrugged her shoulders and said she did not know. He parked up properly on the road and they went over to the house.

"Hi, Mom!" she called, "we're back."

"I assume by 'we' you brought Jason with you?" Lucia shouted through from the kitchen, sounding happy. Tonya replied that was right.

"Who's is the neat car out front. Jason nearly hit it!"

Lucia came out of the kitchen, looking worried. "You didn't hit it, did you?"

"No, it's all good. But whose is it? It's a new car and not a cheap one. Who do we know who has a car like that?"

Lucia looked a bit bashful, but before she could reply the bathroom door opened and out stepped Josh Warden. "Hi," he said.

"Oh, Hi, Mr Warden." Tonya started.

"Josh, please!"

"Hi, Josh," she replied, "Nice to see you again. What brings you here on this sunny holiday."

"Well, I called your Mom and she said you had gone out for the day, so I said my wife was out of town with some of her friends, so Lucia invited me over. We have had an excellent day!"

Tonya wondered how far this was going and looked, questioningly, at her Mom.

"Yes, it has been great. We went over to The Lakeside again and had a meal at that restaurant, then took a gentle stroll around the Nature Trail at the back of the mall. It was very, very, nice."

Tonya decided she needed a private chat with her Mom about this. Jason was vaguely aware of who Josh Warden was. He was sure his parents worked for someone with that name, but he was WAY more important. Wasn't he a Director of WPLC? How did Lucia and Tonya know him?

"And this must be, ... Jamie, no, Jason?" Josh asked. Jason nodded that he was.

"Did you want a drink? We were just going to go sit on the porch and relax, what do you youngsters say? 'Chill?'" Josh said, and everyone agreed that sounded good.

"Grab me a soda please, Jason?" Tonya requested.

They all sat out and chatted, Josh was not surprised Jason's parents worked at WPLC - as half the town did - and asked where in the complex they worked. Jason had to admit he did not know as his parents would not tell him or his sister what they did.

"Well, that's excellent," Josh replied "we make it a condition for important departments that their staff keep their work secret. These Government jobs we do are usually 'Top Secret' and our competitors are always after a way-in to our special areas. Tell your Mom or Dad to come and see me on Tuesday, around 11am."

Jason said he would, and texted his Dad to let him know.

They decided to all go in around 10pm as it was getting a little cool and looked like it might rain. Josh and Lucia went to the kitchen; Tonya and Jason were about to go upstairs when Jason's phone rang.

"Hi Dad, ........... Yes, he said 11am on Tuesday........... No....... Yes, at Tonya's..... No, I don't know, but it's nothing bad........... Yeah, Ok, Bye."

Jason looked at Tonya. "Dad wondered how I met Josh Warden, and why did he want to see him?" He called to Josh that his Dad would come over to see him on Tuesday at 11am.

"Come on, upstairs. I haven't finished with you yet today!" Tonya said, laughing at his expression.

Lucia and Josh heard the 'kids' exchange and smiled. They would have time together too!

Tonya dragged Jason into her bedroom when they got upstairs; grabbed him, kissed him hard and long and walked him back across the room, then shoved him backwards onto the bed. "Stay," she demanded, "I will be back in a few moments. Get undressed, but stay on the bed. Everything off!"

Jason was more than happy to obey and remembered to fold and stack his clothes by the bed. He was not sure what Tonya was planning, but with her Mom, and Josh, in the house, he would not be ravaged again like last time. Whatever......... Jason was in a good place.

His phone bleeped to say a message had been received. He grabbed it quickly as Tonya had not come back yet, and found a single text from Carey with nothing in the message box except an emoji of a 'thumbs up'. He guessed what she meant and was happy for her, BUT he would have to have a word with Jed next time he saw him!

Tonya came back into the room from the en-suite totally naked and went to the bedroom door and locked it. "No interruptions tonight!" she said and walked slowly over to the bed, staring into his eyes the whole way.

She approached the end of the bed where his feet were and put her left knee up onto the bed outisde Jason's legs, then her right one over the other side of his legs, trapping them between her knees. She saw his penis rise and could see it thickening out as blood pumped into it. Tonya always enjoyed when her body turned someone on. She knew she was much more than just a body, but it was always nice to be 'saluted'. She slid up Jason's legs, keeping them trapped and arrived at his waist. She sat on his penis, squashing it between her pussy and his groin. Slowly sliding back and forth, she felt herself getting wetter and Jason getting harder. 'No' that wasn't the plan for tonight she reminded herself. She kept going and in another minute was sitting on his chest.

"Sh!" she put a finger to her lips.

Jason just lay still and let Tonya work her magic on him. He knew she would allow him to take part when she wanted him to, and would let him know. She dragged her fingers down his shoulders and across the top of his chest. Taking a gentle grip on his right nipple she stared into his eyes and increased the pressure.

"Sh! Nice and quiet!"

Jason was enjoying the pinching of his nipple and let her play with him. She increased the pressure a bit more and turned her finger so the edge of her nail joined in, making the pain much more intense and focused on the edge of his nipple which was as hard as it ever had been. Jason made a slight grimace, but she caught it and smiled, no, beamed, at his discomfort.

"Sh! Nice and quiet!"

Her right hand repeated the move on his left nipple and, when she judged they were giving about the same pressure she stopped. Jason was staring at her intensely feeling the pain in both nipples. Tonya just smiled enigmatically and slowly twisted with both hands, just enough to increase the pain.

Jason was in a little discomfort with the increase in the pain level, caused, he realised by the twisting! She was not pinching him harder; it was the twist which caused the extra pain!

"Sh! Nice and quiet!"

She twisted both nipples back the other way causing the pain to recede as they returned to their original shape, then the pain increased as she went the other way. Then she pulled them away from his body still trapped between her finger and thumb. She held them there, about half an inch from his body. Still pulled away from his body, she twisted them again, first one way then the other.

"Sh! Nice and quiet!"

She stared hard into his eyes, and leaned forward to intensify her glare. Jason was showing he was in pain, but had managed to stay quiet and was trying to focus on Tonya to take his mind off the pain in his nipples. Tonya just kept gently rolling the hard nubs in her fingers, side to side twisting them, then released both at once. Jason breathed out sharply as the pain receded, then let out a sharp inhale as she nipped both nipples again.

"Sh! Nice and quiet!"

Tonya released his nipples and smiled at him. "You did well," she whispered. Moving up his body some more, Tonya was sitting on his nipples now, feeling the hard nubs under her ass cheeks. She began to rub her ass up and down on his chest and some pain came back into his nipples, but this time he could cope with it.

Finally she raised her ass of his chest and moved further up. Jason was astounded to find her pussy suddenly filling his vision. She had moved forward and was kneeling over his face, holding on to the headboard of the bed. She was looking down, but couldn't see his face, partly because her pussy was over it, but mainly because she couldn't see much at all downwards because of her huge breasts!

'Damn' I wanted to see his expression, she thought. No worries, I am sure he is in heaven!

Jason was, indeed, in heaven, looking up to study her pussy from really close up. He could see the hood over her clit and then the slightly parted lips which seemed to be a dark grey or light black colour with a sliver of bright pink revealed between them. He remembered when he had touched her there before and, looking further, before the curve of her ass cheeks, he saw her tiny asshole with it's dark crinkled skin around it, delving inside her body.

His nipples felt no pain at all now, with his mind totally distracted.

Tonya let him wait, and then said he should carefully explore. She would tell him how it felt and he should do his best to remember in order for him to be able to pleasure her regularly! Jason brought one hand up, but Tonya batted it down, gently. "Not with your fingers!" she said, leaving Jason in no doubt what she intended.

He could see the small patch of black hair just above her fleshy hood over her clit, and aimed his nose for that, so that his tongue was in the right place to lick her. Nuzzling his nose into her hair, he got her scent strongly, reminding him of that time - just a few days ago, he realised - when they had played on her bed and he had first touched her.

He made his tongue as hard as he could and poked it at her soft flesh, spreading her labia to allow him access. He could taste she was already wet. The tangy taste was not bad so he continued to lick and suck on her labia, sensing her moving above him, trying to get him to lick exactly the right places.

She lowered her body a little so her pubic bone was just resting on his nose, forcing him tighter into her. Her taste became a little spicier, or maybe just stronger, as his tongue lapped between her labial lips, giving her gentle pleasure. He held still when she reached down and put her hand on his head, and she responded by lowering herself a little more and sliding back and forwards on his tongue and nose, generating more pleasure and getting her close to orgasm.

Jason was in a different heaven now, and he responded to her movements by trying to press against her as hard as he could with both his tongue and nose. She, in turn, started to grind down on him, basically stopping him from helping her, but allowing her to stimulate herself using his face.

Tonya was almost there now, moving quickly up and down his face, and forcing more of her secretions all over his face and into his nose. Jason was breathing almost pure girl-juice now and his face was hot and wet. Twisting slightly and grinding down once more, Tonya came with perfect timing when Jason's mouth was directly under her vagina. He was rewarded with a mouthful of her cum which he just managed to swallow before he almost drowned. She eased up on him and granted him some fresh air again. Jason was relieved to gasp in something other than the smell of Tonya, as pleasant as that was for him.

"Whew," she said, "that was nice. I know I kind of took that over from you, but I was so close and I knew exactly what I needed. But, well done for getting me nearly there! We can practice that any time you like!" she said, laughing.

"Can I get a towel please." Jason asked, but Tonya stayed sitting on his chest where she was resting.

"No, you can smell of me for a while. It's a nice smell isn't it? Jason had to agree that it was.

Jason lay there whilst Tonya slid down his body and stopped when her head was on his chest. She rested her head there and listened to his heart beat, gradually slowing to a normal speed. He couldn't see her face, but she was smiling to herself, knowing he had done his best, even if he hadn't managed to get her off without her help.

She knew he would keep trying.

"You can get a towel now, and a damp cloth," she said, rolling off him, onto the bed. "We both need to clean up a bit, but we can have a shower tomorrow....... if you wish?"

She knew he would be up for that!

A few moments after Tonya and Jason went into her bedroom, Lucia and Josh stole upstairs quietly and went to Lucia's room.

"We need to be quiet," Lucia said, reaching up to put her arms around Josh's neck. Josh in turn placed his hands around her waist and pulled her close. She could just reach his lips and left a big kiss there.

Stepping around her bed, Lucia started to undress. She had no modesty issues, having been with a few men in her 44 years, and certainly had no issues with her body.

Josh took his shirt off carefully and placed it on a chair back then took his vest off and put it on top. He glanced across at Lucia and liked what he saw; he liked it a lot. He continued taking his shoes, socks, trousers and, finally, his shorts off and turned to look at Lucia.

She was nude except her panties which were just a small bright yellow triangle covering her pussy and two strings which looped around her hips. They contrasted with her brown skin fabulously, he decided.

Josh got into the bed and Lucia joined him. They cuddled up in the middle, her breasts firm against his chest with his arm under her neck. He had wondered about their incredible size and how they stayed so high on her chest and she had told him the same Tonya had told Carey. Whatever, he reasoned, they looked and felt great.

He brought his hand down to her cheek and gently rubbed it, then smoothed it down her neck. Lucia closed her eyes and purred with enjoyment.

She had been unsure when Josh had first approached her whether she wanted to start a relationship with him. She didn't know how important he was in the company, only that he had taken her from a crappy diner and brought her, and Tonya, to this lovely little town where everyone seemed to know him, and life was immeasurably better. They had talked a lot on the last journey to the new home, and Josh had asked her how she would feel with a new man in her life.

It had taken a lot of consideration from Lucia, especially when she found out Josh was very much still married, and living with his wife. Josh had tried to explain to her that the marriage was one of convenience and that they had used separate bedrooms for years, but the deciding factor which led to him being in her bed now, came, very surprisingly from Josh's wife, who took Lucia to one side and said that as long as they didn't have sex, then she had no objection to Josh and her spending time together.

That was the red line they could not cross.

She explained to Lucia that Josh and her had taken different bedrooms when Josh said he was having problems with impotency. She still loved him as a person, so was prepared to accept not sharing a room (she actually preferred it, but didn't say) but, if that was the problem, then he would have no issue agreeing to a 'no-sex' rule.

She also knew that Josh was a lover of large breasts, but her 40DDs had started to droop years ago and he was paying a lot less attention to them than he had for their 30 married years. Seeing Lucia, she knew that Josh would be very happy playing with those breasts.

Just no sex!

Lucia was pretty happy with the situation too, as she enjoyed his company and he was nice to cuddle up with - it certainly stopped her being quite so jealous of Tonya.

And also there was Lucius!