Wardenville Ch. 19

Story Info
Carey discovers herself. Jason descends deeper.
3.2k words
4.2
1.5k
00

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

A BIG Thank You to all those who have read and voted. It is much appreciated and encourages me to continue. Cheers!

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 19 -

Carey discovers herself. Jason descends further.

Monday morning came with bright warm sunshine, and the promise of a wonderful day ahead.

Carey woke and reached across the bed for Jed, and realised he wasn't there! Damn, she could have done with sex again this morning, Was she getting addicted?

Jed wasn't there, but her fingers were and she was much less inhibited about playing with herself now, even if her parents were in the next room.

Carey brought her right hand over her body, squeezing her left breast on the way down, and slid it into her panties. She reached her labia and slid first one, then two, fingers into her slit twisting them round then settling into a figure 8 pattern. She knew that would get her stimulated the quickest and she needed something quickly. Was she getting addicted?

She had never been one to play with herself a lot, and never in the mornings, but now that she had confirmation from Jed that she was a beautiful girl, she had more confidence in what she was doing. She continued stimulating herself and brought her left hand to her right breast and tweaked the nipple. 'MMMM' she thought.

Carey was aware that her parents were next door, so made sure she made as little noise as possible, but the way she was stimulating herself, she found she was starting to get a little louder. 'Damn' she thought, 'It would be so embarrassing when I see them if they hear me masturbating!'

"Carey!" her Mom called, "We are going to get some food for tonight. We'll be back in an hour or so."

"Ok, Mom," she shouted back. 'Shit, had her Mom heard her and was letting her know they would not be in so she could finish, or were they just genuinely going out.

'No worries' she thought to herself, 'I can at least finish without being overheard.'

With her fingers gently rubbing her slit and her other hand on her nipple, Carey listened for the sound of the car going out, then settled down to finish herself off.

She started to rub her slit much faster and slid a finger inside herself. She loved the feeling of that, and, pushing two fingers in together, reminded her of Jed's penis pushing into her - but not as big, or as much fun, she decided.

She continued pinching her nipples, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her slit and the sensitive hood, and tapping on her clit, trying everything to build up the stimulation so she could orgasm and get rid of the tension inside her.

Putting her other hand down into her panties, Carey let one hand concentrate on her clit and two fingers of the other hand she used to piston in and out of her pussy. Soon she reached the point of no return and came, soaking her hand and her panties, but not caring at all. She came down from her pleasure and rolled over in the bed. That had eased an itch inside her, but she really wanted Jed there with her! 'Was she getting addicted to him?'

'No matter,' she decided. She knew she needed a shower and, despite her best intentions, that became another masturbation session which left her gasping hard while she held onto the shower rail coming down from another lovely orgasm. She had to stop this! She was getting addicted to cumming!

Jed, however, had been good. He had decided he would save every drop of cum inside him for Carey. He would not masturbate, unless, of course, she was there to 'help him out'. He knew everyone was off again today, and he was pretty sure he would be ok to go over to the Millers fairly early to see Carey. 'Was he getting addicted to her?'

Jed knew the answer to that question!

Jason was lying awake in Tonya's bed thinking. He had woken and remembered last night and the subtle switches which Tonya had pulled that had put him in this state of concern. She had half woken and rolled over to lay her head on his chest, kissing his nipple in the process, then fallen asleep again.

Jason really adored Tonya, and in this postion with her leg over his, her groin resting on his hip, and her breast resting heavily on his chest, he KNEW he was the luckiest man in the world. She was truly a force of nature, and he loved it.

They had known each other for mere weeks, but she had a grip on his heart which scared him to death sometimes, and which had him dancing on air the rest of the time.

What he didn't know was where his life was going, and his growing realisation that he would do just about anything for Tonya had started to concern him just a little. The issue was that this appeared to involve her Mom too, and, although Lucia was a stunning woman, looking so much like Tonya, she wasn't the object of his desire. Tonya had brought Lucia right into the heart of their play last night, then put Jason so far out of his comfort zone that he had momentarily wondered if he was willing to go as far as she obviously wanted.

Feeling her body gently breathing in and out, Jason could not get it out of his head that Tonya was the only girl he could ever love. Nobody he had ever seen came close to her beauty and when she smiled, well.......... No words were enough.

So now he lay here with his mind in knots. He needed some kind of signal to tell him he was taking the right path, but being so dazzled by Tonya, would he see it?

Tonya stirred and woke up again, this time opening her eyes and lifting her head so she could see his face. She was smiling, as always, and gave him a long firm kiss, rolling her body on top of his, trapping his rock hard erection between their bodies. He hadn't even realised he was hard until then.

With her pubic hair rubbing on Jason's penis and her breasts forming a cushion between their bodies, Jason knew his body was signalling its total surrender to her. Would his mind follow?

"Good morning, love," Tonya said, "I had such a strange dream about you. I kept having people trying to harm me, and you kept getting between them and me and protecting me. It kept happening and you kept saving me, then we were lying on a bed and you just held me and made sure nothing could hurt me. I just totally loved you right at that moment."

Was he being played again? Was she trying to get into his mind to muddle his thoughts? Or was she just mentioning a dream. He had had a few dreams about Tonya on the nights they had been apart, and those dreams only had one result - he had to change the bed when he woke up! Good job he had enough bedsheets!

Jason looked at her looking back at him. "I am glad I could help you, my sweet Tonya. My dreams about you don't normally follow the same storyline! He laughed.

She spread her legs to balance herself then moved up Jason's body in one quick movement and dropped her breasts onto his face. She squeezed the side of each with her forearm forcing them onto his nose and mouth. She knew Jason loved being smothered in her breasts and it would put him into a good mood for the day ahead, which might not pan out as he thought.

Jason did indeed love being smothered in her breasts and knew she would give him air when he needed it. He just cuddled her with his arms and enjoyed the sensation of her weight on him. Tonya rose after about a minute and allowed him a breath of air, then dropped her breasts back onto his face. Another minute another smother and she lifted from him again, then dropped down for the last smother. She could feel his penis rock hard under her body, and thought, 'one quick move and he would be inside me', but that wasn't the plan for today. She needed him wanting her more than anything else!

Jason tapped on her arm for her to release the smother, then again more urgently when she didn't let him breathe. He was about to try to push her off when she lifted herself and he could breathe again. He gasped in several shallow breaths, then slowed down and took a couple of deeper breaths. "Sorry, Jason," she said, "I knew you could last longer for me. I hope you are not mad at me." She looked at him with sad eyes, her lips pouting.

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!

Jason melted when she did that! His will was gone. He knew he couldn't refuse her anything! He knew he should be telling her that the smother was too much, but he just couldn't. He knew he couldn't complain at her. His mind just said 'No' if he tried.

"Of course not, Tonya. You know I love that," he heard himself saying, hating himself for not standing up to her.

But, the truth was, he DID love her doing that, his mind was sure. He loved her doing anything which involved him. And that was his downfall too.

Tonya rolled off him and sat at her side of the bed, then stood to go to the toilet. Jason shook himself awake and got up too. He wasn't sure if she wanted a shower after last night, but she said that she was too hungry at present. They could have a shower later......together of course, she added. Jason's penis perked up at that - he just couldn't help it. It was like she had conditioned his penis to jump to attention whenever she suggested anything which involved his and her bodies touching.

"Jason, I am changing one thing between us. I don't want you to automatically drop to your knees unless I make it clear that we are 'playing'. If we are in here and you are doing my feet, then stay down, but otherwise you can stand and walk as normal. That should make things less awkward all round."

She found herself some clothes while Jason used the toilet and washed. When he came back into the bedroom he found her already dressed. "Just get your boxers, or shorts, for this morning. You won't need anything else, we aren't going out!"

"Breakfast time, lets go." she said as he pulled his shorts up.

They went down and found Lucia was not down yet, so must be still in her bedroom. Jason asked Tonya what she wanted and she said she would have "Cheerios" first then some toast with Peanut butter and Jelly, and her usual orange juice. "Have whatever you like today" she said. He said he would have the same as her, it would be easier to prepare.

They ate and chatted and passed a nice 20 minutes together like a normal couple. There was an odd tension in the air, but Jason ignored it and enjoyed his food and her conversation.

Just as they were finishing, and Jason was putting the plates in the dishwasher, Lucia came into the kitchen for her breakfast. "Would you like some breakfast," Jason offered. Tonya looked at him and subtly nodded. He had done the right thing without her guidance! His conditioning was working nicely!

She asked for coffee and some Rice Krispies and some toast with jam only. Tonya sat back down to chat with her Mom, and keep an eye on Jason, while he made the breakfast. Tonya decided she would also have coffee. All three sat at the table and chatted about the BBQ and meeting new people, and how well it had all gone.

"Jason, there is one more important task for you. One which is critical to our happiness, so I shall teach you well and you need to listen and learn. First we need to collect up all the clothes for washing, then separate them. We can go and collect everything first, then we can go to the laundry room and you can learn how to sort it all."

"You can go into my room, dear," Lucia said. There are a few things in there for the wash. The basket is by the big window."

"Ok, Mom," Tonya said, then addressing Jason, "Right, up we go. Come on!"

"There is a basket in my room which should have everything in it for washing, but, well, you know me. Most of it is on the floor! You keep distracting me!" Tonya looked at him and gave a rueful smile. "I will hold the basket and you can collect the clothes."

Tonya directed Jason around the room pointing out bras, panties, socks, blouses, t-shirts and shorts that she had worn and cast onto the floor. "I just like to get straight into bed with you," she said laughing, "and keep forgetting to put them in the basket. Can you remember to try to keep the room clean in future, please?" she asked him, but they both knew it was an order, not a request. Jason was happy to say he would.

"Now, Mom's room." Tonya took her basket and dumped it on the landing then continued into Lucia's room. Jason followed, slightly embarrassed being in there. "Ok, same again," said Tonya, "start with opening a window; it still smells strongly of sex in here! Get the stuff over there by the basket and then we can work round the room."

Jason picked up some of Lucia's clothes near the basket and put them into the basket. Moving round the room, under Tonya's direction, he discovered the bright yellow panties he had seen in a flash last night, along with a similar bright green set of underwear and a couple of black bras, again probably ones he had seen Lucia wearing. He was getting embarrassed handling so many intimate items of Lucia's, and Tonya knew this.

A few minutes later they were done and the room was a lot tidier. Tonya left the basket for Jason to bring, and went out of the room and downstairs. "Bring our basket too, please," Tonya shouted back. "We got your stuff Mom, and opened a window too. I don't know how you can sleep with that smell everywhere!" Lucia shouted her thanks.

"Right, Jason, How much do you know about washing clothes, especially delicate ones?" Tonya asked.

"I would prefer if you could tell me everything I need to know, please Tonya," her replied, "I would not want to damage anything. I have had a few too small t-shirts come back from the wash at home." He laughed.

Tonya spent 10 minutes going through washing labels, materials, bleaches and washing powders, explaining what each was for, or meant, and what not to do! They went through the materials and Tonya showed him what items could be put together and which needed to be washed separately. Then she came to the important bit; the delicates.

Tonya explained there was a softer detergent for their delicates, and that they must always be washed by hand. Bras, panties and stockings or pantyhose needed to be carefully handled and washed in cool water, with bleach or whitener if needed. This was the most important thing and Jason had to remember it totally. He went over it twice with her until she was happy he understood.

While picking things up and throwing them into the baskets, Jason had just concentrated on the items as, well just, items. Now he had to wash them, by hand, he realised the bras had held Tonya's, or Lucia's breasts and the panties had hidden their intimate areas. He knew he could detect Tonya's smell on some of her panties, and was concerned to find he could smell a slightly different smell on the others. This must be Lucia's intimate scent!

'How the fuck do you get a hard-on from washing clothes' was his next thought, realising his body was reacting to his thoughts without his realisation. Tonya noticed, but said nothing. It was all coming together - Jason was losing control of his thoughts and was sliding further under her control, and she wasn't doing anything! His own body was betraying his emotions!

After Jason had washed and hung up all the delicates, and put a load into the machine, Tonya said they should go back to the bedroom and continue to relax until the wash was done.

Jason was happy to leave his chore and join her back in her room. He was still only wearing his shorts, and Tonya just had a t-shirt and shorts on, but they could be washed another day!

"Well done, "Tonya said, putting her arms up on his shoulders and hugging him into her body. She knew he couldn't resist her and using the reward of her body when he did things right was no hardship for her. In addition to drawing Jason further into her web, she did actually like him a lot, and enjoyed doing things, to please him, with the body he was so fixated on.

"It will be at least 45 minutes for that wash," she said, "Come on, let's have some fun." She let go of him and flopped back onto the bed, on her back, gesturing for him to get on top of her. Jason put first one, then the other, knee onto the bed, next to her legs, and lowered himself onto her body, enjoying the soft yielding flesh moulding itself against his body.

He propped himself on his hands, looking down at her. Damn, she was so beautiful he could do nothing but lean down and kiss her. She responded by kissing him back and holding him tight. They made out for about 20 minutes, him on top, then her on top, then side by side, enjoying the moments of loving and relaxation.

Lying on her side, staring deep into his eyes, Tonya asked "Tell me truthfully Jason, could you be any happier? Is there anything you would rather be doing? Is there anything I could do to make you feel better than you do?"

She was totally unfair in questioning him here!

At a moment like this, cuddling on her warm bed, with her warm, semi-clad body next to him, Jason knew that he was exactly where he wanted to be, and there was nothing that could make it better. He said so, and she smiled, knowing the answer before the question was even asked.

The rabbit was descending deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole!