Wardenville Ch. 20

Story Info
Short ending to Wardenville, Book 2 starts next.
1.1k words
4.33
1.3k
1
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

This is a very short chapter which just finishes our visit to Wardenville. The next book, Wardenville PLC, will start next with the two stories merging in the future. Hopefully you have enjoyed this, my first proper attempt at story writing, and will bear with Wardenville PLC and it's new cast of characters.

A BIG Thank You to all those who have read and voted. It is much appreciated and encourages me to continue. Cheers!

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 20 -

Mr Miller gets an offer. Book 1 ends.

Jason and Tonya continued with the washing when the machine's first wash was finished. She showed him how to hang the bigger items, and where to put the delicates he had soaked earlier and had now finished hand-washing. They put another load into the machine, but left it for the next day.

Lucia saw them leaving the laundry room and said "Thank You" to them both, but Tonya said it was mainly Jason's work. She had just guided him as he would have to know how to do it himself in future. "Good. Thank You, Jason. I will appreciate you doing that for me. It will save me a lot of hassle." Jason felt that twinge down below again, and wondered what his mind was doing to his body. He should NOT be getting hard talking to his girlfriend's Mom about washing her panties and bras.

Tonya watched Jason when Lucia was thanking him. Getting hard again, she noticed, but he did seem happy! Maybe the training would be complete before she had thought. It was clear Jason adored her - perhaps even loved her, she thought - but she had expected it would take weeks to get Jason to accept her demands without complaint. Here they were already and he was hers to control. The best part was that he actually seemed to want it!

They ordered take out food again and enjoyed the rest of the day, sitting in the garden, then watching tv and chatting. It seemed the 4 days holiday had gone by in a flash.

Jason and Tonya went to bed together, as was the norm now. They both had college in the morning so playtime was limited to a short tickling match, which Tonya won. Once she had Jason on his back on the bed, and was laid on top of him, all his resistance was gone. He was just back in his private heaven and whatever happened around him was just fine.

They cuddled and kissed and hugged until sleep overcame them. Tomorrow would be another day, but these last 4 days had been the catalyst for their future and both were ecstatic about how their lives had changed.

The next morning everyone awoke to the realisation that the 4 days off were over and it was back to college and work. Jason had texted Carey because he was still at Tonya's to ask if she could get to college herself. She said her and Jed would save him coming to fetch them and would walk - more time to be with Jed, holding hands, she thought.

Jason texted his Dad again reminding him about the meeting with Josh Warden at 11:00.

Mr Miller was ready for work early, as usual, and, with his wife, had set off for work just after 8:00am. The meeting was on his mind, mainly because it had been made through his son, who had nothing to do with WPLC. He couldn't understand what had brought it about. Josh was a Director of the company, and, although he had been there nearly 20 years, he wasn't even a Department Head yet.

The morning passed slowly until, at 10:45, Mr Miller left his office and walked over to the main HQ building for his appointment. He was pleasantly surprised to be offered a tea or coffee to drink and was left to read any of the numerous magazines and papers on the tables in the lobby.

Just before 5 past 11, a secretary came to fetch him and they walked through the building to Josh's office which seemed to be right at the back of the building. His pass was checked 4 times just going through the one building. Arriving at the door, the secretary knocked, and, receiving a "Come in", opened the door and ushered Mr Miller in.

"Hello. Is it Paul Miller?" Josh asked. Mr Miller (Paul) confirmed that he was.

"Thanks for coming in to see me, and I am sure you have no idea what this is about? Josh queried. Paul confirmed he had no idea at all.

"I was speaking to your son and his wonderful girlfriend the other day, and asked him what you had told him about your work here. Every Dad tells their son about their work, but with this job and the secrecy levels required, that can be a recipe for disaster. Kids don't know how to hold their tongues and often show off to their peers. Your son had no clues to what you did! That is the kind of dedication we value here at WPLC and I would like to offer you a role as Supervisor in a new Department we are creating with our latest military contract. The basics involve drones, but I can't tell you anything else yet. This is Top Secret"

"The starting salary, I checked your HR records, will be about 6000 more than you get now, and I would like to give you an extra 1000 for Jamie for him being truthful to me. I don't always get that!" he laughed. Paul didn't correct him on Jason's name!

"Well, Thank you so much, Mr Warden, sir. How soon do I start and is it here at WPLC?" Paul knew some of their contracts were out-sourced and some were even in other countries.

"Oh, Yes, it will be here. I will get the rest of the details to you, but I hope the answer will be Yes?" Paul confirmed it would be a priviledge to take on a new, important, role.

He walked with a lighter step on the way back to his office, but he diverted off first to the next Department to speak to his wife about the unexpected meeting. She was very impressed and said it sounded like something that would be good for his career too.

They met for lunch and were surprised to see Lucia in the Restaurant, and more surprised that she recognised them and came over to speak. They told her about Paul's offer and thought it must have something to do with Lucia, or she must have said something to Josh. Lucia said that she had nothing to do with it, but remembered Josh talking to Tonya and Jason at her house the previous week when he had visited.

She didn't tell them Josh had stayed the night!

END OF BOOK ONE.