All Comments on 'Wardrobe'

by taxandtithe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very strange story that has managed to intrigue me into asking....

....if there isn't more to enjoy?

As I started, I thought it a fairly routine opening to a more typical MC-genre story. When it took a sudden left turn with the Latina stopping and entering the building, and immediately drawing our protagonist into the Twighlight Zone, my interest spiked.

At this point, I would like to hope there are more chapters coming.....as it would be very disappointing indeed, to have this short illustration be the sum of it.

Thank you for having an idea novel enough to capture both my attention and my imagination!

robahoodrobahoodabout 8 years ago
im imtrigued,

I need more

taxandtithetaxandtitheabout 8 years agoAuthor

this is a standalone story, there is no continuation. It's my quasi-tribute to 90's internet erotic author Deirdre, who was the past master of writing just enough to fire up the imagination without writing too much. (google "bitbard deirdre" if you want to read her stuff. approach it with an open mind and remember that she was a beacon of talent in an era when internet erotica was a relentless ocean of crap.)

i recognize that this type of erotic story, with loose threads, uncertain context, and essentially no ending is vanishingly rare, and not particularly popular. personally, i enjoy a good mental tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous