Warehouse 13: Endless Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being bent over for far too short a time, Claudia straightened and turned around with most of her bareness hidden by the guitar slung from her shoulder. It seemed far too big an instrument to be wielded by such a lithe girl, and Helena was reminded of a cabaret girl whose weapon of choice was a twelve-inch apparatus. She recalled wondering which the girl was trying to simulate, coitus or bestiality.

"Okay, you know what a vibrator is, right?" Claudia began, as nervous as a student giving a presentation.

"My dear, I had a hand in inventing the first electromechanical manipulator." Helena brushed a stray lock of hair from her face nonchalantly. "And testing it."

"Well, this is like that, only—I'll show you." And Claudia's finger plucked at a guitar string.

In the same instant, Helena felt a little frisson of pleasure begin, sparks from a distant fire flashing on her cunt. She quaked, just a little. "You tease me, darling."

"Oh, you don't like being teased?" A smile flashed from Claudia. Emboldened by Helena's enjoyment, she quickly grew mischievous once more.

And her supple fingers suddenly played a quick tremolo on the guitar. The object between Helena's legs shook as if transmitting the vibrator of those taut strings directly into Helena's body. Helena was almost ignorant of it, focused entirely on the sway and jiggle of Claudia's young body and her skillful fingers at work. It was like being fingered, only she could see the fingers as they would be inside her, their talent and their cleverness. A few seconds' music brought her to the cusp of orgasm, her body now breathless.

Claudia couldn't control herself anymore. She could barely stop herself from throwing the guitar aside and ravishing Helena like she was on an HBO show—but it was a 1953 Fender Telecaster. So instead she launched into one of her favorite guitar solos, a fast-paced flamenco dance of a number she'd heard Rodrigo y Gabriela perform live. While her left hand fretted with the skill of a surgeon, her right hand flew over the chords she was hitting.

Helena might've been having a seizure, her bodysizzlingas she danced in place, pulled up and cast down like she was a puppet on fraying strings. Claudia was enthralled by the sight, but like playing in concert with a truly gifted musician, it only inspired her more. She played better than ever before, finding every rhythm, letting the music flow through her and into the guitar and out into the room and deep inside of Helena like there wasn't one inch between them, just hot blood that ran in all their veins—

They were all living things, even her guitar, her music, and when she thumped the heel of her hand on the body of her guitar to send a bass rush through the sound, she could see Helena's heart leap and her body pulse and a throb start that only grew as she continued to play, the songworknow, making her sweat, making her sting, Helena gasping, eyes rolling back in her head, lips forming little Os of sound that hid deep below the music, until Claudia could see Helena was done in the sweat she was sheathed in and the breaths she took that nearly bent her body from in to out. She hit one last note, held it, held it, pinging that one string until it undid Helena and she came crashing down, nearly off the couch.

Then Claudia played a soft little arpeggio to cool Helena down, feel her out, as she reached out with her foot and gently ran her toe over Helena's defeated body.

"Learned that on Wikihow," she said, when the final note had faded and the guitar was as still as Helena.

"I invented it," Helena said, quite smugly for someone who was a half-inch from falling off her furniture.

"Grandma, let it go. That was all future. I'm sure you were great in your day, but in the year 2000, kids know more about sex from reading Buffy fanfics than you did from ruffling your petticoats. As cool as steampunk is, you Victorian guys didn't even know if the clitoris was real or not."

"I discovered it. Multiple times. Including today."

"And that was cool and all, but I just got you off like I was playing Guitar Hero."

Helena finally opened her eyes. "I don't suppose you have a more traditional vibrator—or is that intermittent music I hear in the night you pleasuring yourself?"

***

Now that she thought about it, Claudia was pretty sure there was no Artifact involved in the situation at all and she had just gotten HG off using a guitar in a way no one but Axl Rose had ever used a guitar.

It was pretty awesome.

***

Claudia's vibrator was a sight to behold. Long but not ungainly, sleek, silver, its tip coming to an almost pointed head. Helena liked it. It resembled one of the fantastical rockets of her own time's fiction, in no way as cuddly or unthreatening as the year 2010 made so many of its sex toys. It was almost intimidating in the pleasure it promised.

And Claudia was the same way, sitting naked on the bed, her guitar leaning next to her. Already flushed from one orgasm, eager for another. Bringing such a lovely creature to the pleasure she deserved would be prospect enough to daunt anyone, but Helena relished the opportunity.

She approached.

"I'm not some kind of freak, you know. I just have one or two vibes, depending on what mood I'm in. Three, tops."

"Shhh," Helena said. No more talking. No more banter. She ran the vibrator's tip down the bridge of Claudia's nose, off the tip, over her lips. It wasn't a sexual gesture—if she wanted that, she would've touched Claudia's face herself. She wanted to enflame Claudia's mind, open up her sense memories with the faded taste and smell of the vibrator. The smell of her arousal. The taste of her pleasure.

Then Helena turned it on. The vibrational sound wasn't tinny at all. It was firm but understated, a steady thrumming like a fading note on Claudia's guitar, one that lingered on and on. Its warm vibes were even pleasurable on Helena's hand. Helena moved them down Claudia's wonderfully strong jaw, down her narrow throat—not as long or as elegant as Myka's, but that thought barely occurred to Helena before it was gone again. The other woman was almost wholly gone from her mind.

Between them, Claudia's bosom swelled with all the pertness of youth. Helena wound the vibrator over and between them, carving an S shape into her cleavage. Claudia's foot tapped uncontrollably. As Helena had suspected, Claudia's breasts were entirely too sensitive and the girl had no idea had to enjoy them properly. Most nights she probably avoided them altogether in favor of the confident masturbation of her genitals.

Helena did no such thing. She flickered the vibrator all over Claudia's breasts, always at the same speed but from different angles, different touches. In seconds, both Claudia's nipples were painfully erect, sweet fruit begging to be plucked. Now Helena spiraled the vibrator over Claudia's left breast while massaging the right with her fingers, the very tips tapering over the succulent contours and soothing the nipple into a kind of dull hysteria when compared to the feverish force the vibrator was applying elsewhere.

"Okay, put it in me, you can put it in me, I could really use itin mehere!" Claudia gushed.

Helena looked up at her, irritated. And here she'd thought they were communing. No matter. Helena knew how to shut her up.

Their lips pressed together as if for the first time; Claudia in her shock almost trying to keep hers shut, but the crush of Helena's personality against hers slowly opened her up into a long, deep kiss. Helena's empty hand now was at the small of Claudia's back, arm wrapped around her, bringing her squirming body to Helena's.

The vibrator slipped away from Claudia's body like a thief in the night as Claudia stood with Helena, their flesh melding, the overwarm frenzy of Claudia's arousal being fed upon by the older woman. Helena's tongue stabbed into Claudia's mouth, to be obediently played upon by Claudia's own, like Helena was breathing pleasure into her.

Helena was impressed that Claudia kept standing as long as she did. Sensing that the girl was actually growing used to her ministrations, she left Claudia's lips parted with arousal to whisper in her ear: "Put your arms around me, dear. There's a girl."

Claudia was quick to obey, hugging herself to HG, and Helena embraced her in turn. The vibrator lowered, went down down down, never touching Claudia's skin just making its gentle hum, as threatening as a rattlesnake's warning. Then Helena brought the tip of the vibrator to Claudia's thigh and the hacker nearly jumped out of her skin. Helena laughed, kissed her soothingly, once then more, the vibrator still against her flesh. When Claudia was used to the tingle of pleasure that had invaded her body, Helena raised it. Just an inch at a time, a little something that happened between kisses.

Claudia arched into Helena's touch, now resting her head on Helena's shoulder as HG sucked at her neck. At first just lingering kisses, but the sensation quickly grew until Helena bit her silky skin, Claudia gasping with pain. A little fold of her skin was locked in Helena's teeth and Claudia barely noticed the vibrator trailing up her leg when Helena sucked hard on her flesh. HG Wells was giving her a hickey.

It was a reminder. Now, when Claudia touched herself, when she fantasized about a skilled lover fulfilling all her lusts, she wouldn't forget just who she was dreaming of.

The vibrator hit her sex just as suddenly as the realization had. Not slow anymore, but fast, invasive, jolting into her and Claudia couldn't believe how far it went without hurting her, the piercing earthquake now deep inside her. She came almost instantly. She hadn't known how close to orgasm she was.

Helena eased the vibrator out of her as she rode out the storm of her climax. Her body clutched the sleek little toy like it had a mind of its own, but Helena was inexorable. She pulled the vibrator away and replaced it with her hand, massaging Claudia's taut, engorged folds. She deeply kissed the girl once more, tasting the fresh passion that had welled up inside her. When Claudia returned the kiss, she brought the vibrator back.

This time, Claudia's sex immediately gripped the vibrator like a strong fist, Helena laughing with glee as it resisted her attempts to plunge the vibrator in and out of Claudia as a man would a phallus.

"Shhhhh..." Helena soothed, holding the vibrator still, just letting Claudia grind herself against it with what little control she had over her body. "Easy now. Just let it come. Hold still. Won't be long now. Almost, my dear—now. Yes,now!"

Claudia swooned as the vibrator once more catalyzed her body, transforming it into a thing of sighs and pleasure. Helena held her as her legs failed her completely. She transferred her down to the bed. Claudia laid flat on her back like a bride awaiting her groom.

"Again, Claudia?"

As strung out as she was, Claudia still found the energy to nod.

***

Claudia wondered if there was any way she couldbe morehaving sex with HG. Playing Alanis Morissette as they boned? Swearing in Spanish whenever her bajingle got Frenched? Anal?

Well, not on a first date. She was a lady, after all.

***

Helena had almost used Claudia's pussy to the point of breakage, but she tried it once more, this time gently lapping at the spoils of her previous efforts as she had Claudia suck on the vibrator. If Claudia stopped using her mouth, Helena stopped using hers. Claudia was able to grow used to the taste of her own pleasure long enough for Helena to taste it herself.

Now Helena truly did let her inexperienced sex recover from the excess it had been put through. She rolled Claudia over and gently teased her anus with the vibrator, her fingers, her tongue, all working in turns to open it up and allow her to bring Claudia to climax another way. Claudia wasn't used to it, but that just made the experience more novel. Helena slipped the vibrator in the back just as she had the front, and Claudia's body rocked once more in the familiar dance.

Amazing how long the vibrator's batteries could last. Most of Helena's inventions would've needed to be wound up again by now.

Helena set it aside anyway, rolling Claudia over again to kiss her, stroke her sides, hold their bodies together so everywhere they met their fleshes caressed each other. Claudia didn't come from that, but she was amply aroused. She begged for more of the vibrator, for Helena's touch, but HG was firm. She told Claudia to touch herself and the girl did, her fingers not as experienced with her own body as they'd been with the guitar, but Helena whispered in her ear. How to touch herself, how to feel herself. Claudia came again and Helena kissed each of her fingers in turn.

Now Helena picked the vibrator back up, taking it to the bathroom to wash up. She wasn't quite sure what the cleaning instructions would be, but a sud-soaked washcloth seemed like the best answer.

Claudia did not wait for her to return. She appeared in the doorway, held herself back as Helena dried the vibrator, then it was like a few minutes had been edited from Helena's life. Suddenly they were in the shower, kissing, melding. Claudia's body was far hotter than it'd felt a few minutes ago. The young flesh was learning Helena's touch. It was boiling with possibilities.

Helena let Claudia have her way with her for a few moments, but the shower was large and the vibrator was still in her hand. Soon she had Claudia on all fours, the pulsating vibrator thudding into her from behind, with all the power Helena's exquisitely muscled arm could give it. She thrust the vibrator into Claudia's cunt until the knuckle of her first finger went with it, and Claudia had to brace herself against the opposite wall to keep from being driven into it by Helena's coitus. She came like it was a trick Helena had taught her.

Her arms and legs ran out from under her like they'd been melted by the hot water. Helena wasn't done with her yet. She suspected she wouldn't be done until Claudia was begging for mercy. Sitting down on the wet tile, she dragged Claudia into her lap, kissing desperately at Claudia's neck and spine like she could suck the young bliss out of the girl and into her own conflicted system. A vampire.

Claudia threw her head back, her wet hair drained of color by the water and her own sweat, sweeping over Helena's face. She craned her neck, offered her throat. "Please!" she begged, her voice so garbled with the shower spray flowing over it that it was barely English.

Helena slid three easy fingers into her as she kissed her. Claudia's sex was wetter than her lips. Her hips canted up, thighs tight around Helena's wrist. With her other hand, the inventor stroked the vibrator over Claudia's clit.

"Fuck! Holy fuck!"

Inside Claudia, Helena's fingers curled, found the marvelous little 'G-spot' that science had finally gotten around to naming. Claudia's teeth tightly shut, bared in a feral grin as Helena pleasured her inside and out. She could barely hold onto the girl, Claudia was bucking so. A husky, bestial noise emanated from deep in Claudia's throat. For all its aggression, it was a helpless sound.

This went on. Claudia was truly multiorgasmic, and what Helena had awoken was in no sign of slowing. She shook against Helena multiple times,electrocutedby her climaxes, but begged like a nymphomaniac whenever Helena made to stop. So, again and again, Helena mapped the interior of Claudia's silken channel; over and over, she tested the limits of Claudia's clitoris. Until the water began to run cold and Helena decided she was spoiling the poor girl.

She ordered Claudia to hold the hood of her clit open, a command Claudia graciously obeyed—she had a future as a submissive, if her tastes ran that way—and after thanking her primly, Helena was free to turn the vibrator to its highest setting and apply it to each and every one of the sensitive nerves that formed her clitoris. Hard.

Claudia came without the slightest restraint, one orgasm claiming her body before the last had given it up, her sex exploding, imploding, exploding again. She felt wet—not moist or damp, like before, butwet—and that wetness grew and grew, like she wasbecomingwetness, until it spilled out of her, four orgasms seeming to pull her in all different directions at once andthatbeing wrung out of her.

Helena turned the shower off before the precious liquid could be washed away. She considered it a grand artistic statement to see a woman's ejaculation. Claudia just couldn't believe it was possible for a feeling to be so intense.

One orgasm after another had its way with her until the flow stopped, her pressure relieved, her body left with Helena's loving grip and the twitching aftershocks in her hips and fingers. She couldn't move. Couldn't speak. A second-grade reading level seemed a lot to ask at the moment.

At length, Helena unfurled from her like her shadow running away to have its own adventures. She placed the vibrator with the shampoo bottles and soap, grabbed six or seven towels from the stand, and descended on Claudia to wipe her dry, to swathe her in towels, to curl up with her and cover both of them in makeshift bedding.

"My!" Helena said in a keen understatement. "I'd say that was a successful experiment."

Owing to Claudia's vast intelligence and incredibly quick wit, she was able to form basic sentences. "Yeah." Very basic sentences.

"Of course, there is scientific principle to consider..."

"Huh?" Claudia's newfound cognition was not immune to backsliding.

"Well, my dear Claudia, for an experiment to be considered a success, it must be reproducible." Helena lightly, fondly, kissed Claudia's brow and the feverish mind it contained. "The results must be repeated. After vigorous...vigoroustesting."

It had been a long day. Claudia might've just fallen asleep then.

But Helena was pretty sure she fainted.

***

Claudia's last thought before she lost consciousness involved endless wonder.

The Warehouse was pretty great, but once you'd seen one combination of eBay bait and fireballs, you'd seen them all.

As it turned out, her vagina—as handled by the right time-traveling bisexual steampunk inventor—waswaymore endless.

12