Warlock's Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
You and your companion bond over the whole slave thing.
2.3k words
4.8
4.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all~?" Tessandra intoned, draping the furs over her shoulder and posing elegantly in-front of the polished mirror. There was a long moment of pregnant silence, before an annoyed expression crossed her beautiful face and she cast her gaze over her shoulder - at you. "Oi," she muttered.

You sighed, rubbing the bridge of your nose slowly. "Thou art Mistress, surely," you reply, stepping into the reflection behind her and settling your hands on the curve of her hips. "Thou art the fairest among all." Tess smiled smugly and tilted her head back to kiss you on your cheek, before turning back to the mirror and nestling back against you. "Next, we'll teach you to throw your voice," she grinned, "and make it convincing."

"You don't need a mirror to tell you that you look beautiful, Tess," you grumble, slowly rubbing your fingers on her hips as you look past her into the mirror. You couldn't lie about that -- even though she had forcibly bound you as her 'familiar' weeks ago, even though she mystically sacrificed your powers every night for the sake of herself and her distant mistress (who was a gods damned demon queen), even though she enjoyed bossing you around and teasing you at every opportunity - you couldn't deny your mouth watered and your heart beat faster whenever you looked at her. Or maybe it was BECAUSE of all that. Fuck, there was no way of knowing how much she had messed with your mind when she did that ritual.

"Mmm, no," she pursed her lips thoughtfully, before smiling again, "but I like making you do it anyway." She leaned back against you, and you could feel the contours of her amazing body through the long fur coat she wore draped over her shoulders. In particular that ass, that infuriatingly soft and shapely and plump ass that made you want to just fucking grab her and slap it or sink your teeth into it -- she pressed that back into your lap and wiggled slowly. Teasing you, like always.

"Well I'm not a magic mirror," you grumble, running your hands along her tapered waist. "Is that so?" she replied, lifting a brow and flashing a cheeky grin, "then why is it whenever I look into your eyes all I see is me?" Your cheeks burn and you bite your tongue -- instead of replying you lift the fur coat and give her a swat on the ass, palm striking the supple flesh with an audible smack that makes her yelp and jump slightly.

She narrowed her eyes and glared at you in (mostly) mock outrage. With a dismissive sniff and shrug of her shoulders, the fur coat fell to the floor in a pool at her feet -- leaving her almost completely naked except for the glittering jewelry that adorned her body. You couldn't help but stare at her in the mirror, and she caught your gaze, smiling smugly and reaching up to cup one of her breasts. She slowly rolled her thumb around the large pink nipple, and dug her fingers into the unctuous flesh. Then she laughed at the very intense look on your face as your stared.

"Come along now familiar, I think it's been a whole day since I've properly milked you, and it's encouraging you to put on airs," she teased, quarter turning to run her hand down your bare chest and hook her fingers in the waistband of your breeches. "Strip, and attend to me," she smirked, pulling you closer for a moment and kissing you lightly - before surprising you with a bite and pull at the lower lip that made you growl. Patting your chest, she walked away from you across the room towards the large bed, hips swaying beckoningly.

Another town -- this time bigger, a city actually -- and another inn room. You were flush with cash after the last job and Tess overrode you to splurge on a suite at a nice coaching house. You couldn't outright defy her now, which was annoying -- especially since it seemed to amuse and turn her on in equal measure - but aside from that surprisingly little had been altered with your routines since she has mystically bound you via brain shattering sex magic. You still traveled, you still did mercenary work, you still spent most nights sleeping on rocks and grass in hastily erected camps. Aside from Tess being more brazen with you, not much had changed.

Except that is for the 'milking', of course. The woman was a gods damned insatiable fiend. Every night she rode you or sucked you or jacked you off -- sometimes repeatedly -- and left you sore and exhausted while she seemed to brim with vitality. You knew you weren't in any physical danger -- at least not yet -- since what she was actually draining was your own ability to perform magic. Sucking it out of you and into her, and giving her patron their cut, essentially. You supposed it beat losing your soul or turning into a piece of dried fruit, but you couldn't do even the most basic magic anymore and leaned more and more on potions just to get out of bed every day. You were basically just a meat shield at this point.

The arcane runes emblazoned on your skin flared red and you felt a tugging in your chest, pulling you forward with a grunt. Tess was kneeling on the bed facing away from you, the tattoos on her body also glowing, looking at you over her shoulder expectantly. She crooked her finger, and you literally felt your dick -- which was already hard, it always was when she wanted it to be -- pull you forward. You took a staggered step and grunted again, unlacing the tie on your pants and crossing the bedroom. Duty fucking calls, you guessed.

Tess leaned back and rest her hands on her ankles, kneeling with her knees spread slightly, watching you with an amused expression. Your pants dropped and your cock bobbed in the air, runic lines curling around it's surface making it look like a glow-stick. Tess licked her lips and grinned, waving her ass slowly back and forth at you, tauntingly. She could COMPEL anything out of you, magically, and seemed both amused and aroused to do so. But it also seemed like she wanted you to give it to her willingly. It might have been a component of her warlocks pact, you guessed -- something to do with temptation.

To be honest, with her body, she didn't really need to use the magic to begin with.

Stepping up behind her, you rest your hands on her hips again -- but this time pressed your fingers more aggressively into the soft naked flesh, curling your fingers to really dig into her padding, hoping to leave marks. If she wanted to be a tease, the least you could do as a man was leave her a little nice and pleasantly bruised -- in the good ways of course. You balked at the thought of committing any actual violence on her, not that you probably could even if you wanted.

Leaning forward, you grabbed her hair and pulled her head back lightly, catching her mouth with yours and kissing her on the lips. Your tongues dueled, and she purred softly in your mouth, rubbing the crack of her ass back against your throbbing erection. You ground back against her, feeling your dick pulse as it slid against her smooth soft ass cleavage. You briefly considered taking that, wondering if she'd let you, but then she rose up slightly on her knees and shifted, angling your cock downward instead of upwards, pointing you down towards the space between her legs. You caught a glimpse of her pussy, already flushed, already wet. Bossing you around really turned her on.

Letting go of her hair (after a parting tug that made her hiss at you and bite your lip when you tried to pull away), you clapped your hand back down onto her hip and pulled her ass back towards you. You were standing at the foot of the bed behind her while she knelt, and she leaned forward on her hands and knees, lifting her bottom for you so you'd line up.

One hand held onto her hip to angle her in place as you ease forward, prodding the crown of your dick at her molten slit, shivering at the feeling of it's heat on your sensitive tip. You slid your shaft up and down, rubbing against her, making her moan softly and wriggle back against you. You ran your other hand along the curve of her back, marveling at the smooth beauty of her skin, little glittering strings of gold draped across creamy pale flesh.

It was starting to piss you off a little, how incredibly sexy she was. If she hadn't been such a weirdo, maybe you could've...

You pushed the thought out of your head and pressed your dick in more firmly. Tess let out a soft 'ah' of pleasure as your crown slipped inside, snug inside the suckling grip of her outer lips. You yourself let out a shaky breath, cock throbbing for her, drooling pre-cum inside of her channel already. You leaned forward over top of her and THRUST, pushing yourself inside of her and burying yourself until your hips slapped into her ass cheeks and flattened them. Tess squeezed around you and moaned, inner walls rippling around you. Her womb crest flared, and you could feel mystic energy pulling on you.

You shuddered in pleasure and began to thrust back and forth, pulling out until you were almost out but for the tip, and then surging back into her with a meaty CLAP each time your hips impacted her ass. You grabbed onto her waist with one hand for guidance, the other reaching around to find one of her amazing heavy breasts that were just hanging beneath her like ripe heavy fruits so you could grope and fondle it roughly.

Bracing herself against the mattress with her arms, Tess lowered her head and moaned, losing herself to the pleasure of getting fucked by you. Your dick throbbed, already aching, as her insides massaged you like the devils perfect milking machine. Even in this position, you couldn't convince yourself you were in charge. You just wanted to sink into her, lose your mind in her. Drift away and fuck her until she told her what a good job you'd done.

So you did just that, thrusting with a needy fury that left Tess gasping beneath you as you shut your mind off and turned into the stud it seemed she wanted you to be. Her ass jiggled and shook with each punishing blow from your pelvis flattening it, and still your body and soul screamed for you to give her more. Runes rolled around your fat prick, staving off your orgasm, and you could feel your balls thick and heavy sway beneath you and bounce off her thighs. You'd been brewing a load for her all day, and knew you'd be light headed and weak after you gave it to her, waxing while she waned. You wish the idea didn't sound so amazing in your lust addled brain.

Leaning forward you buried your face into the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent, biting down on her neck and shoulder and making her shriek as you gave her what she wanted. What you wanted, too. You could feel the orgasm building inside of you, corked by her will until you'd satisfied her. Your stance started to slip a little as you kept instinctively trying to prowl forward, feet sliding in the attempt to force more of yourself into her and deeper. Pushing her down into the mattress, you fully leaned into her and over the bed, and went wild. The bed-frame creaked and complained as you hammered away at her, unconsciously moaning her name each time the sensitive tip of your cock kissed the innermost parts of her channel.

Tess broke down under you, crying out in pleasure, collapsing face down into the bed. The block released and the dam burst, and you erupted inside of her with frantic pulses. No matter how many times, the orgasm felt heavy. Like she was blessing you with it's release.

Your brain turned into white puffy clouds as you buried your face into her hair and came, shivering with jittery hips that kept trying to press and thrust down more. The long ropes of cum drained themselves away into her, along with the motes of light that had started pouring off of your body in a hazy cloud of magical energy as soon as you'd slipped inside of tight cunt. Your jaw slackened and your eyes drooped, and you sagged down against her, half laying on-top of her on the bed with only your toes planted on the floor.

Nestled beneath you, Tess panted to catch her breath, turning her head towards you and pulling you into a kiss. You moaned softly and squeezed her breast, sharing the kiss, feeling blissful and weak. Your lips slipped apart and she laughed softly, nuzzling under your chin. "...Do you love me?" She asked, looking up at you with bright eyes and damp strands of hair clinging to her face.

"Yes," you admitted weakly, "Pisses me off." Tess laughed and squirmed out from beneath you, crawling forward into the bed and tugging on you to join her. "C'mon. Short break, then again." You groaned in tired frustration and obeyed, clambering onto the bed to join her, muttering "Gods sake, woman." She only laughed again and rolled over to pull you into her embrace, kissing you. "Me too," she whispered. "I love you too."

Brushing your hand along her cheek, you rest your forehead against hers while she hummed softly and kissed at your neck.

Fuck.