Warm Fuzzy Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...we need to break up," she squeaked, the words slipping out like a drowning swimmer's hand breaking the surface.

James certainly looked stunned. "W-what?" he said, his eyebrows arching in sudden bafflement. "What, I... what?"

Irene couldn't take seeing him like that, the hurt slowly spreading across his features in the wake of the confusion. She reached out to take his hand, trying to convey with her touch what her clumsy words couldn't. "It's... please don't take this the wrong way. The last month with you has made me so happy. Happier than I've ever been in my life. It's just..." She sighed. "I can't. Not right now. I'm sorry, but I, I'm losing ground in all my classes, I had a meeting with Doctor Lincoln today after class..."

She shrugged helplessly. "He told me I was in danger of being kicked out of the graduate program. I can't let that happen. Maybe in a few years, once I'm established, once I don't have such a problem with, with losing myself in you..." Irene could feel tears running down her cheeks, her words running down like an unwinding spring at the end of its tension. "I want you so badly, James. But I have to make a choice."

James stepped in, taking her in his arms and kissing her soulfully. "And how would you feel if I asked you to make the other choice? To give up your studies and live here with me? To be my good girl always, my adoring and obedient slave?" He broke the kiss and cupped her chin with his fingers. "How would you feel calling me Master?"

Irene almost rejected the idea without considering it. Her mind shied away from the notion like it was red-hot, desperately burrowing into the safety of the lifetime of research and study she'd always wanted for herself as soon as she learned how to read. She tried to push the idea away, to deny it purchase on her thoughts, to focus on all the dreams she had of new findings and papers and volumes of material to pore over for a lifetime and more... and then she pictured herself giving it all up to worship James. And the pleasure poured in.

It was so strong. Stronger than anything Irene could imagine, a soul-deep joy that sent her crashing to her knees in helpless, sobbing adoration and pure, unmitigated bliss. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to think about it, and the more she wanted to think about it, the more she wanted to do it. She could see a whole new life stretching out in front of her, a life spent constantly connected to James. Her lover. Her Master. Her everything. She found herself clinging to his shins, aching to touch him, needing desperately to feel his warmth and his presence against her skin. Nothing could make her feel as fulfilled as obedience. No book, no class. Nothing.

She looked up at him. "...what are you doing to me?" she asked, her mind going under for the second time.

James smiled down at her and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm making you happy," he said, his voice calm and matter-of-fact. He didn't sound like he was confessing a guilty secret. He didn't sound like he was confessing anything at all. He was just telling her the truth. "I was studying some rare Etruscan pottery a few months ago, sacred vessels for use in ritual worship of the god Silenus, and it awakened a... I guess you could call it a gift in me. A gift for bringing joy and happiness."

He beckoned Irene forward, and she felt drowsy, exhausted satisfaction fill her mind as she crawled to rest her head in his lap. "That warm fuzzy feeling you get whenever I'm around? That's me, Irene. I'm always in your mind, sending little pulses of stronger delight into your brain whenever you say what I want you to say and do what I want you to do and think what I want you to think." He petted her hair as he spoke, and against her will, Irene's body melted into mellow relaxation under his touch. "It stimulates the reward centers of your brain, making you want more and more of that tranquil, loving feeling. Until you want to follow my commands. Until you want to obey."

Irene felt a hot, wet tingle against the clit in her soul, James' words rubbing it until her determination melted into dripping arousal. "I'm conditioning you, Irene. I'm turning you into my slave. Getting you to drop out of school was always part of the plan--I want a loving, obedient pet to come home to, not someone who's constantly off doing their own thing and living their own life. You can still study history if you like--I enjoy our conversations--but you're going to belong to me. Forever."

It was so strange, Irene thought distantly as her eyes slowly glazed over with a mist of dreamy euphoria. He didn't sound harsh or cruel at all. He sounded tender, even loving as he said, "I really should have told you all this sooner. It's going to be so much easier for you to accept your programming now that you know what I'm doing to you. I was worried at first that you might resist, but it's really just the opposite, isn't it? Whenever you think about being brainwashed, all that joy and love and affection just pours into that foggy little mind of yours and makes you drunk on my pleasure. Isn't that right?"

A tiny whimper escaped Irene's lips as she felt James slide his leg between her thighs. "Unnh, uh huh," she murmured thoughtlessly, her hips instinctively moving to hump his shin. She could feel her arousal soaking through the sheer silk panties she was wearing, her lust reasserting itself as the gift of Silenus saturated her mind with helpless desire. "I, oh, I... ohhh..." she gasped out, as James unbuckled his belt and undid his fly. His cock sprung out, hard and ready for her. She felt her whole head tingling with joy at the sight of it.

James showed her the box again. "Imagine me putting this around your neck, pretty slave. Making you my obedient fucktoy. My helpless plaything now and forever. Picture accepting my control, caging your mind and your body for me by my will. Surrendering all those remnants of your old life, giving in completely to my power over you. Becoming my docile." His hand stroked her cheek. "Compliant." His voice stroked her mind. "Good. Girl." He smiled tenderly down at her. "How does that make you feel?"

Irene stared helplessly at the collar, her eyes swimming with tears of joy. "I've... never been so happy..." she whispered, her voice a vacant monotone as James took out the strap of black leather and buckled it around her neck. Her stare became blank, unfocused and glassy as she let her mind dissolve into the sheer bliss of perfect obedience. When James finally guided her head down onto his cock, they slipped shut at last. Irene found that she didn't want to open them again.

She listened. She sucked. And with understanding in her head for the first time... Irene obeyed.

THE END

12