Warm Me Up

Story Info
Warm me up is an erotic story about two best friends.
2.7k words
3.57
25.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lukerya
Lukerya
3 Followers

I hear the expected buzz behind me and take a deep breath as Maja twists my right nipple in her long, capable fingers.

"Ready?" Her voice is hoarse. I spread my legs. I didn't expect that.

Thirty minutes earlier...

"I could kiss you right now," I cry, opening the door as soon as I hear the gentle footsteps of my best friend.

"Why are you so distraught?" Maja slips past me and I can feel the breath of her favorite strawberry and vanilla tea she has been drinking since college.

"It's just a date."

"Not just a date, Mayo. This is my first date in about three years and it will determine the rest of my romantic life in the future. "

"You're funny."

He's right - even I hear hyperbole. But I can also hear love in Maja's voice as she fills the electric kettle I bought just for her when she comes to visit me. Just as always, I marvel at her perfect heart-shaped butt, like a juicy peach covered in spandex.

"Did you practice?"

"Sorry?" I ask, trying to silence the trembling in my voice. Maja turned to look at me with that great attitude of hers, and I felt my face take on the color of cherries. If only there was a way I could put words back in my mouth because this could be really embarrassing.

"Your shoulders," she says. Her eyes run over my upper body as she hands me a cup of hot tea.

"Ohh, those yoga classes we talked about. I guess it works. "

What about me today? Maja saw me when I was nervous and grumpy and stuffing chips in my mouth during menstruation and moaning on the bathroom floor after an unfortunate experience with tequila. She knows me better than anyone, and I seem to suddenly have a tongue tied.

"Wow, you're really tired, huh?" She tripped off my couch before sitting down, tucking her legs under her, just like she did every night in our student room when we were freshmen.

"I have to be," I agree with her statement, sipping a pleasant sip of strawberry and vanilla tea. "Since Sinisa left... uh."

I cringe when I remember how cheeky he took that last box on the way out, and how he would live with that poor girl he'd cheated on me with for the last three months. Not even looking at me, he just said over his shoulder, "See you."

I know I'm better off without him like that but sometimes I still feel empty but more and more horny. That's why the reason for tonight's date with a nice-looking guy, who had no idea about the emotional minefield he was about to enter.

Suddenly I feel soft fingers on my bare knee. "Look at me, Lukeria." Contrary to my better judgment, I obey Maja's silent command.

"Siniša is no more," Maja says, then joins me laughing at the unintentional poetry. "Hey, maybe you should embroider it and frame it over the sheet."

I am laughing. "That's a good idea." Now the tips of my fingers like a fin hunger on my knee. I resist the urge to push her hand more towards my crotch, not so much, but here, just so little at least...

Completely pensive, she raised an eyebrow. "Have you tried..."

With a groan, I gently push her hand away and take a sip of tea that cools quickly. "For God's sake, not Mayo. "

She shrugs her muscular shoulders, gracefully up and down lightly which she has perfected by holding classes throughout the days. I can't help myself - I burst out laughing, and she joined me in a giggle.

"Insincere -- actually," I say wiping my eyes.

"But still serious." She looks at me again, but somehow differently, and I thought I knew her look. This one... evaluates me. He's studying me. Is something checking on me? No way.

I roll my eyes. "I know you swear to a self-initiated orgasm ahead of time but we're not all born with a heavenly sex drive."

"Hey, my sex drive was created, not born," she laughed out loud, saving her wobbly cup of tea from tipping over. "But really, Lukeria works. It relieves the tension you obviously got. And you know, put a smile on your face. "Cross your legs and grin at me

"But aren't you tired?" When it comes to sex, I'm more of a stereotypical type than most guys I've dated. I always want to faint after a particularly intense match in bed. And it's not that orgasms are foreign to me - they help me sleep like a baby at least three nights a week.

She shrugs. Her eyebrow rose again into a perfect arch. "What about that vibrator I got you?" Damn it. I look down, straight into her perfectly makeup face, remembering how we cried during the "Long Flu". "Lukeria, you're not telling me anything." I take a deep breath, let out a breath, and mutter.

"Come here to me?" She jumps toward me on the couch, her tits bouncing slightly, curling under a sexy pink sports bra. "I'm afraid of vibrators, do you understand me?"

That raised eyebrow arch is gone. Instead, my best friend looks at me like she was looking at her textbook before she left class and moved on to math.

"Go ahead and laugh as much as you want." I grab our now empty cups and head to the kitchen avoiding her gaze.

"Come on, Lukeria!" He doesn't accept my position as I tossed the cups hard into the sink opening and miraculously they didn't break. I turn around, and she's right there behind me. And now it came back to me: New Year's Eve. Maja modestly asks for a kiss, and I giggle and agreed, both in shiny hats for fun and quite drunk. I agreed, expecting a short groping, a soft squeezing of my breasts.

Instead, her lips met mine and at that moment she knocked me off my feet by the sweetness of Maja's kisses. Her lips were sweet, supple, they acted deftly compared to mine. When she stuck her tongue in my mouth, I accepted it with joy, enjoying her little moan. Her hands started to squeeze my tits when we were interrupted by Siniša, half drunk and joking, but really serious to suggest that we have a threesome.

Why are straight men the worst? I wonder if Maja also remembers that last day in the old year.

"How could you even think that I would condemn you for that?" Are you laughing just because you're vulnerable? "

Now our eyes are closed. Her lower lip is trembling like when she is upset and how can I not kiss her as best I can. Strawberry-vanilla surrounds me as if I were in a cloud. I am trapped in the best possible way.

"What scares you about the Magic Wand?" I hesitate to answer. I feel like some kind of baby.

"Tell me," she says. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you're really embarrassed."

Our chests are almost touching. I want to press her tits so hard on mine. That's how I want her.

I sigh. "Look at something, I know you thought best and it's certainly as popular, but it's so... intense for me. Even at the lowest speed setting I feel like I'm going to burn my clitoris or something. "

He opens his mouth and I raise my hand.

"I know I'm alarming but I can't help myself. And, I don't know, this may sound stupid, but that's just the way it is - great. "

Her pink lips curl into a half-smile. "I understand you, Lukeria. Really, I really know. "

It's scary, isn't it? And you still have to plug it in, which kind of scares me even more. Uff. "I lower my head. "And now I really want a little relief but here my only options are either half-dead or... scary."

"Paaa," Maja says. She uttered that simple syllable in a way that I had never heard in all our years of friendship. Now she's the one looking down but not embarrassing but more... modest.

He looks into my eyes and bends one dark eyebrow. "Maybe those aren't your only options."

Maja came half an inch closer to me, so her nipples brushed mine. It's good that I leaned against the sink because I can't feel my legs anymore. I still have enough room to get out of this situation and I know they will understand and we will never talk about this again.

Just like New Year's Eve. It's just that not everything is as it was that night. We are alone now, and my stupid ex will never be here again. I'm probably the worst kind of bisexual because I almost always date men. Maja is a pan and her gender is irrelevant, but she also had more men than girls. Which is to say... women are fucking amazing.

And when Maja's tongue becomes entangled with mine, and my fingers squeeze her round perfect tits, they remind me exactly why I love women. Their sighs and little sobs, their soft hands, so that way you can smell them the moment they get aroused. I just never thought I would get to this with my best friend.

"I can help you..." he kisses me on the mouth.

"Fuck off?" I sighed and she laughed, softly and hoarsely. I breathed a sigh of relief that we were in the middle of what we both wanted and I desperately wanted to rip her clothes off as she gently nibbled my neck in an inexplicable way using my tongue in a way that made my eyes tingle on the surface of my skin.

"Fuck, Mayo," I can't help but moan, tilting my head back to give her more access to my tits and neck as I pull the hem of her sleeveless shirt with my fingers to caress her smooth and perfect skin over my defined belly.

"God, your body is perfect," I whisper to her, tucking my hand under the waistband of her leggings and caressing her hips.

"Like your darling." She pulls back to look at me, her eyes dark with lust. I snort, and she shakes her head.

"Not really, Lukeria. You are beautiful and very sexy. Remember that tonight - he's lucky to have only been seen in public with you. "

Ohh, that's right. My date is tonight.

"And now," she says, with her eyes stretched out in a smile, and swollen from our make-up session from a while ago,... "take me to the Magic Wand."

I could cum right away and with her kisses and touches all over my body but I know that would disappoint her. So I just told her "okay" and took her hand. I could write a whole symphony about my best friend's perfect tits.

Her smooth and delicate skin is like strawberry and vanilla, as is the rest of her body with undertones of coconut oil, and her nipples... mmmm, small and dark brown, are so sweet tasting in my mouth. She also tends to push my whole tits into my face and if that's my role, so be it, I don't complain at all.

"Hey," she says after a few minutes of sucking and licking. I raise my head, the one a little disoriented and staring at her heart-shaped face. "This is what I'm supposed to do to you and where's that more Lukeria Magic Wand?"

"Good good. It's in my underwear drawer. "

"In the meantime, take off your panties." I bite my lip when she told me that.

She smiled. She flaunts the sexy one towards me, and her perfect tits sway just enough to make me even wetter. Gently kissing me in the mouth and in the space between my naked tits, he then descends a few inches lower to his knees, lightly biting his naked body around my panties as he slowly lowers them to the floor.

"Turn around!" She ordered me, and I had no choice but to obey her. "And don't touch until I get back!"

Silent sounds cut through my lustful haze: opening and closing the drawer, mixing my feet with my toes painted purple-pink, and finally the sonorous buzz that scared me so much. Now, for the first time in my entire sex life, I feel myself expanding in anticipation as my clitoris stiffens longing for sweet relief.

"Bend down," he told me before kissing me on the neck again, harder and wetter but I'm still a little worried it will hurt...

Instead, I feel a gentle vibration right at the entrance to my lustful and wet pussy. Intense, yes, but nothing I can't handle. I feel Maja's secure hand on the lower part of my back, leading me into position and resting my hands on my bedding as the vibration of the toys echoes.

"Spread your legs, Lukeria," she murmured, and I did so, her feet firmly set on the floor, the scent of my desire and her scents mingling in the fresh air penetrating through my bedroom window.

"Ohhhhhh, just like that." I bite my lower lip.

"Can I step up a little?" she suggested, and I nodded frantically, spreading my legs even more and leaning forward, longing for what I know would be a very intense end to this surprising sexual session.

Soon I was rubbing my cat against the vibrator head. I can't help myself - the action alleviates the pain in the finest way, and at the same time makes me make the sensation stronger, faster and bigger. The buzzing is all around me and the sensation pulsates through me, from head to toe, but especially in my core.

I begin to hear loud, deep sobs interspersed with high pleading whimpers - at first I thought they were coming from Maya behind me but then I hear her soothing murmur and realize that these sounds, sonorous, proud and demanding, are coming from me.

And then everything explodes in the stars around me while Maja skillfully maneuvers the vibrations of the vibrator head in exactly the right place inside my pussy. I move, swinging my hips around that big vibrator head, the feeling of satisfaction is unique to me, and my goal is to do this for as long and hard as my passion and excitement will allow. My cries are wild, my nerves are in some sort of alert and every cell of me is tingling as I cry for my climax. The buzzing intensified in my ears until I screamed loudly in the final explosion of orgasm, then relaxed me slightly, quietly and in the stillness of my fucked body.

Completely satisfied, I put my face on the blanket and leave my ass thrown out in the air.

"Hey?!"

I turn my head and see Maya, reclining on her side like a queen, and the curve from her waist to her hips invites me to caress her, which I do with pleasure. He smiled at me, running his fingers along the length of the now-turned-off toy. Turning on my back, I greet the cold air on my skin.

"Okay, you were right." He pats me on the back with one hand, and I roll my eyes, laughing.

"What time is it?" He moves his head toward the clock on my wall.

"You have an hour before you have to go on a date. Maybe you want advice on what to wear from the wardrobe? "

"I don't need a minute for that, don't worry." I jump closer to her.

"Do you want to lean on the headboard?" I winked at her, seductively licking my lips.

He raised an eyebrow and asked me with a smile, "And what am I getting into if I say YES?"

But before he could finish the question at all, sit down and move away, his legs spread just enough to be able to tuck his head between them. It is fair and fair for me to return the favor. I smile at her, I'm horny and lustful again when my gaze stops on her smooth pussy waiting for me.

"Suddenly I'm cold from that open window. Warm me up, Lukeria." Maja whimpered.

"I promise I'll keep you warm, darling," I tell her before I take a deep breath and dive into her crotch.

Lukerya
Lukerya
3 Followers