Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 01

Story Info
He learns something important before his procedure.
1.9k words
3.23
45k
42

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve walked into his house at 5 pm he was expecting to find his beautiful wife, Mary, getting ready to go to the mall with him to buy a new outfit for their son's high school dance the following night. Instead, she was napping on the couch.

It was a hot and steamy Tuesday in early June. Steve quietly walked over to the couch and bent down to Mary. Her eyes opened and she smiled at him. Their lips met and to his surprise she gave him a soft, alcohol infused, warm, sultry, and salty, kiss.

Steve was instantly aroused. Her lips were warm and her body was warm too, he thought, as if she had been working out in the heat.

Mary then sat up and explained.

"I'm sorry. I got home at 3:30, and laid down on the couch. I guess I fell asleep."

He was not completely surprised by the scent of alcohol. That day, as often the case, Steve was at work and pondered what plans his gorgeous, redheaded, wife had for her day, before their evening together at the mall.

At 11:15 am, he sent Mary a heart emoji and wrote, "I love you."

She responded with the same emoji and wrote back, "I love you."

Then she wrote, "I'm having a spur of the moment lunch date with Connie."

Steve thought that this was unusual as she and Connie are only friends through other friends. But he knows Mary likes to connect with a wide range of people. She does not shy away from new experiences, even with people she rarely sees or barely knows.

Besides, that previous Sunday, Steve and Mary saw Connie at the local arts festival. Mary and she chatted for a while. That meeting probably inspired the sudden lunch date, Steve thought.

However, Steve barely knew Connie. From his impression of her, she did not strike him as much of a day drinker and he could tell that Mary had had more than one drink that afternoon.

Steve, 55, and Mary, 51, had been married for 14 years. Each had prior marriages that did not end well. They were a good looking couple, but Mary, a part time lingerie model as a younger woman, was striking with her toned, near perfect, medium body, and long, flowing, red hair.

People gravitated to Mary and often seemed to want to be in her orbit. This was especially true of the men with whom she attended high school. Steve knew most of them by now. Actually, they were originally introduced by one of them, Dirk, a mutual friend. Whether she needed a handyman for household repairs, tickets for a hot show, or free legal advice, she always had a contact.

Steve had been insecure about their relationship for a while now for a variety of reasons. He even recently went out and bought her a bigger rock for her wedding ring, which she told him she appreciated, and happily showed off to her friends.

"Where did you two go for lunch?" Steve asked.

Mary responded, "We went to O'Mally's."

O'Mally's is an Irish pub, which is a familiar place to Steve, as they had been there together in the past.

"Connie even picked me up and did all the driving."

Steve thought it strange they went to a pub about seven miles away as Connie lived less than a quarter mile away and plenty of closer options were available.

Walking into the kitchen, Steve opened the fridge and saw a paper bag with a half a store bought hoagie in it. He had not seen that in the morning before leaving for work.

Time was tight. They needed to get organized and go to the mall. Steve and Mary both changed clothes. Mary put on her blue sundress and slipped into her matching blue sandals with three inch heels. She went into the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her teeth, and gargled with mouthwash before brushing her hair.

They departed for the mall, bought the outfit and window shopped before uneventfully eating dinner in the food court. When they got home, Steve turned on TV. Mary quickly fell asleep.

The next day, Wednesday, was one day before Steve's routine colonoscopy. As a result, he was on a restricted diet, could not drink alcohol, and faced an afternoon of unpleasant prep. He still had some lingering questions about what happened yesterday but was more focused on the matter at hand.

Steve's curiosity got the better of him, "Mary, what did you order at O'Mally's?"

"I had the O'Mally Special, of course."

Steve knew that because that is all she orders when they go there. Steve also knows that the sandwich is famously made on a round roll, not a hoagie roll.

Wednesday afternoon Mary had gone grocery shopping as Steve moved the laundry along between trips to the bathroom. She got home and came downstairs with her phone in hand telling Steve that she had stopped at her friend, Jacqueline's, for a drink before coming home, which Steve had already assumed.

She rather sloppily held out her phone while she told Steve a story about her visit, which he struggled to follow. He zeroed in on her phone which had recent phone calls up on her screen and saw two calls from Tommy Robbins.

"Silly me," Steve later thought as he didn't immediately put two and two together.

He thought to himself, "When would she have spoken to Tommy?"

Tommy Robbins is an Irish immigrant who works as a bartender at a high end establishment. He was Mary's first real boyfriend after high school. They worked together at a shore town bar and had quite the romance. Eventually she moved on while Tommy stayed in the business and did quite well.

Last October, Steve had discovered them chatting on social media and confronted her about it. They had been going through a rough time. Mary's explanation back then was that she reached out to Tommy to ask about any part time, afternoon, bartending gigs, he may know about.

Mary and Tommy were already social media friends as she is with other exes. They did end up talking about old times but nothing came of it, she said at the time.

As Steve continued his preparation for the next days procedure, he kept to himself. Mary went to sleep early.

As Steve's insides started to settle down from his prep, he tried to relax in the living room before going up to bed. He reflected on the events of the last day. His mind wondered and he thought about that half a hoagie in the fridge. He got up, went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and looked at it. It was then that he realized that Mary had spent Tuesday afternoon with Tommy Robbins, not with Connie.

Steve kept thinking about this and questioned if he could be wrong. But all roads came back to Tommy. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he realized it was more plausible that she spent the day with Tommy than with Connie.

And if that is true, it means she was likely fucking him all afternoon as Tommy plied her with wine. Steve figured Tommy would know that red wine is the surefire way to get Mary to loosen her inhibitions.

Steve thought, "This means Tommy likely used her mouth and pussy all afternoon before finishing with her and sending her home to french kiss me less than two hours later!"

He tried to keep his focus on his procedure the next day. He realized that, as she would be accompanying him and driving him home, she would be responsible for any medical decisions that could come up while he is under anesthesia. He would need to confront her before hand.

Steve went up to the bedroom and got into bed. He thought of waking her but felt that would just cause a fight. He determined that he would wait until the next morning before confronting her and tried to get to sleep.

That proved difficult as the hurt and shock over being deceived mounted. Then, even as his anger grew, he let his mind veer into what they likely did together.

Of course she would have gone down on him, Steve thought. "And then once they got going, she would have gladly spread her legs for him so he could fuck her hard for hours!"

But as he thought about those things he actually found himself getting excited. The more he thought about what she must have done, the harder his erection became!

Finally, he could not take it anymore and started masturbating while imagining her fucking and sucking Tommy. After a few minutes, he shot a load on his stomach. He turned over to get some sleep but kept thinking about what they had done.

At that point, it was not the act (or acts) so much as the deception that bothered him. As for the alleged acts themselves, Steve could not really get a grip on why he was so turned on by the thought of Mary sneaking away for sex with an ex. It was as though the sluttier he imagined her being, the more turned on he got.

He also thought about how much he would hate to lose her, but if she deceived him because she no longer loved him, then they would be finished.

The next morning, Steve concerned himself with finishing his prep and preparing to go to the Doctors office. Mary came downstairs after sleeping in. She asked Steve how he was feeling and if he would soon be ready to leave for his appointment.

At that point, Steve knew he needed to speak up, "Mary, you didn't have lunch with Connie on Tuesday. You went to Tommy Robbins apartment, didn't you?"

Surprised and cornered, Mary said, audibly, but under her breath, "Why did I let myself get talked into that!?"

She took a deep breath, then, looking straight at Steve, acknowledged it was true, "Yes. I went to Tommy's apartment, not out to lunch with Connie."

She then reached out and grabbed Steve by his arms, which were folded, "Steve, I love you, and only you!"

"Honestly, I only visited Tommy to have lunch and to talk. Nothing else happened!"

Steve shook her hands off, "If it was so innocent, why not tell me?"

Steve continued, "Are we finished as a couple? Do you want to leave me? I need to know now!"

Mary's eyes welled up, "I'm sorry. I realize things don't look good, but I love you and I don't want to lose you!"

Mary told Steve she had not told him because she knew he disliked Tommy after finding suspicious messages from him on her social media account last fall while using her laptop.

"Now that this is out in the open," she said, nervously, "I'll stay away from Tommy, since obviously you are so bothered by him."

This didn't seem right to Steve. He had never said he did not like Tommy, he had never met him. He was simply pointing out that she was communicating with Tommy secretly, behind Steve's back.

Steve snarled at Mary, "The notion that you went there and didn't fuck around on Tuesday, and likely for the last eight months, is ridiculous!"

Mary did not know what to say. She still had to finish drying and brushing her hair to get ready, but she continued assuring Steve that he was the only one for her.

Steve reminded Mary, "You may have to make a life or death decision on my behalf if something goes wrong with the colonoscopy."

She assured Steve, "You can trust me with your life."

They kissed each other and finally left for the doctors office.