Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve gets to the bottom of it.
4.5k words
3.72
29.1k
22

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve awoke from the anesthesia, finding himself lying on a gurney. Except for a thin gown covering the front of his body, he was naked. His wife was by his side, and a fabric wall stood between him and another near naked patient, in a doctors office.

He was told he checked out fine with no issues of concern.

"You just sit here and sip on these ice chips." The nurse told him, "When you are strong enough to stand up, and can walk out the door with your beautiful wife, you can go."

As Steve regained his senses, Mary had taken charge, and was helping him sign his discharge documents. It occurred to him how dependent upon Mary he had become. "I'm not in control, here" he thought.

Mary drove Steve home. Steve did not have much to say. He had a dull headache, that he knew would be with him all day. Mary and he had a lot to talk about, but this day would not be the day for that.

Mary, for her part, doted on Steve. She brought up nothing of the matter that was on both of their minds, Tommy Robbins, and seemed to be trying to get things back to "normal" between them.

Friday morning, Steve woke up feeling much better. His headache was gone. Mary had already been up. She walked back into the bedroom, still wearing what she wore to bed, a long blue t-shirt and black panties.

Steve looked at her. An intense feeling came over his body. His heartbeat quickened. He realized he was still inexplicably turned on by what he believed she did with Tommy.

"I need to take hold of her, and reclaim her, here and now!" He thought to himself.

"I want you." Steve said to her. "I really want you now."

Mary and Steve were not usually morning sex people, but it seemed she understood what Steve needed. She pulled off her t-shirt, leaving her in only her panties, and climbed into bed with him.

"Then I am all yours. What do you want to do with me?" Mary replied, sweetly.

They started kissing, and fondling each other. She reached into his boxers and grabbed his cock with one hand, while pulling his boxers down with the other, with only a little help from Steve.

"This is what I want." Mary said seductively, as she pushed him to lay on his back and brought her head down to his cock.

She deep-throated him, just for a moment, before pulling out quickly. She continued to hold the base of his cock. With her free left hand, she reached over her right shoulder, grasped her long red hair and pulled it back around her left shoulder. This ensured her hair was contained, and out of the way. Now Steve had a clear view of her face while she sucked his cock.

After a few minutes, she moved her right hand down and gently wrapped it around his balls. Mary was taking Steve's cock deep into her throat, creating saliva, and making it wet and sloppy. Steve was enjoying himself.

Like some other men, when brought to the brink of an orgasm, Steve over inflated his natural gifts. Experiencing Mary's enthusiasm in sucking his cock, he considered his luck, thinking to himself, "Having a larger than average member, as I do, ensures that a true catch like Mary will never stray far."

For her part, Mary, in talking to her friend, Jill, recently had remarked, "Steve's cock is just fine, it is not particularly large, though."

Steve felt like he was close to blowing his load, but remembered that he started this episode so that he could reclaim Mary, by fucking her.

Steve gently put his hand on her head, got her attention, and said softly, "Wait."

He got up on his knees, while motioning her to lay down on her back.

"I want you, so badly." He said, sounding almost desperate.

Steve knelt between her knees and pulled down her black panties, as Mary squeezed her legs together to assist.

Throwing the panties off the bed, Steve looked up at his completely naked, sexy wife, whom he had not seen that way since last Saturday, six days!

It then hit him. When they had sex last Saturday afternoon, her pussy had long been unshaven. In fact, she rarely shaved her pussy anymore after she learned that regular shaving of that area is not healthy for women.

"And, it is really a hassle," she previously had told him.

But now it's Friday morning. It is clear that Mary's pussy had about three days growth of red pubic hair. She had, within days, shaved her pussy bare.

Steve thought, "So she shaved Tuesday morning before meeting Tommy?"

Steve remarked, "It looks like you recently shaved your pussy, Mary."

An uncomfortable look came over her face. Mary did not address what Steve said. Steve looked at Mary's face and felt badly for saying what he said.

He looked at her naked body, so beautiful, and her legs, now spread wide open, inviting him in. He started fingering her, and softly rubbing her clit.

As the realization swept over him that Mary took the time to shave her pussy, before going to Tommy's, Steve was electrified. He moved himself down her body, his eyes taking in every inch of her. Her soft skin, with red hued stubble that matched the foxy red hair on her head, only now becoming visible, mesmerized him. He gave her soft kisses, just above and around, her pussy.

With his right thumb and index finger, he separated the folds of her vagina. He began to softly use his tongue on her, with his hands slowly working her inner thighs and then her clit. Mary clearly was aroused, and somewhat audibly so.

As Steve's tongue and fingers began to explore more territory with deeper and more aggressive probing, Mary's body quivered as an orgasm built for her. She soon yelled out, "Steve, I want to be fucked! Fuck me now."

Steve heard the command he loved to hear. He quickly got on top of her, kissed her, and plunged his hard cock into her aching, sopping wet, pussy. They embraced each other tightly, kissed each other deeply, and copulated lovingly.

Steve did not last long, but they came together. His orgasm was long, his ejaculation was thick.

Steve collapsed next to Mary, out of breath. Mary giggled a moment later and told Steve, "I feel your plentiful spunk leaking out of me!"

They laughed and kissed. They rested in each others arms for a long time before getting up.

As their Friday progressed, Steve and Mary had now entered a familiar phase in which, after a painful fight, they make up to each other through spontaneous long kisses, mutual eye gazing, smiles and blown kisses.

Steve was not sure if things were really alright. But he did not want to blow the moment and sink the relationship back into sniping and accusations.

Still, it was apparent to him that she was having a secret sexual relationship with her ex. It had gone on for as long as nine months, if not longer!

Steve considered that given he works during the day in a demanding job, with frequent travel, her opportunities to slip away were plenty. He just thought he would have noticed something unusual.

It had not seemed she was hiding from him when he was working, at least, not in the last nine months. When he texted her, she usually texted right back. But then again, she had texted him back about her nonexistent lunch with Connie, when she was really with Tommy.

Steve also thought, "I'm completely in love with Mary, and ready to forgive her for practically anything. I just don't think I can go on pretending that she is not having a sexual relationship with her former boyfriend, who is single, with his own apartment and near a hoagie shop, apparently."

And yet again, as he thought about Mary having a secret affair, under his nose, his erection came back.

"The more I think about her taking steps to hide her actions, so she can sneak away, and be Tommy's secret slut, the harder and hornier I get."

He thought about their life together. They were different. Mary was in the homecoming court in high school. She was known for her beauty and charm by all who knew her, especially the young men with whom she attended high school. Steve attended a large city school, and felt invisible.

Mary was more outgoing, likely to start a conversation with strangers in a bar. Steve was more reserved, shy even. Their mutual friends all adored Mary. He got along with everyone well enough, but they liked him, he felt, because they thought he took good care of her and let her be herself.

Mary is creative. "I love to create art and interact with it whenever I have the opportunity." She told Jill, recently. "Steve likes to watch sports on TV and attend an occasional game with his friends."

Steve, since landing a better job eight years ago, supported the household. Mary was laid off from her previous job shortly after Steve began his new one. That enabled Mary to focus on the kids, who grew older, and her creative side. She loved her arts and crafts.

Steve knew that he was hooked on Mary. Their family, friends, hopes, dreams, shared memories and experiences, were wrapped up in each other. The more Steve thought about the whole situation, the more he realized that it did not matter what, or who, she has done, he needed Mary in his life.

Later that afternoon, Steve looked back to events last October that led Mary and he, to hit rock bottom.

Two years earlier, Jill recruited her to be a volunteer driver and caregiver to an aging and ill veteran, Phil McNerny. He finally passed away in September. Phil had been a customer in the bar where Jill worked. Jill had heard the tales of Phil's heroism, not from Phil, but from some of his former brothers in arms. They would come to find him at the bar and tell the stories of Phil's bravery and courage.

Mary, with many family members who served, was grieving Phil's loss along with his adult children, and friends. She was saddened and angered by the injustices suffered by a man who had given so much for his country, yet had found life so hard upon his return from war, even harder as his health deteriorated.

Steve initially supported her involvement in volunteering. After all, she often helped people who were going through difficult circumstances. But he often complained about his own day to day inconveniences. And rather than address his issues with Mary, he stopped communicating with her, and acted hurt and angry.

Mary was heartbroken by Phil's death and mourned with his children and close friends. Steve seemed a million miles away to Mary. In her mind, Steve was over examining perceived slights, thinking only of himself, and ignoring, but even worse, she thought, not acknowledging her pain.

In short, by last October, Mary and Steve had become distant and less intimate.

Then, still last October, Steve saw that message pop up on Mary's laptop from Tommy Robbins inviting her to come to his apartment that Monday.

Steve only knew who Tommy was because she mentioned him before. Mary and Tommy had a romantic relationship many years ago, in their early 20's. When he saw this, he confronted her. They had a painful argument about many issues that had been building between them.

They talked of splitting up, but decided to give it one more chance.

Their goal?

"Be kind to each other." they decided.

It turned out they got along well, if not spectacularly, for many months. Now it was June, Steve knew in his heart that Mary cheated on him, but found it sexually arousing. He was convinced they could overcome any problems together. And he believed they were on the verge of some sort of breakthrough!

On Saturday, Steve and Mary each had things to do, and did not connect until that afternoon. The romantic atmosphere continued as they embraced, touched, and kissed, at every opportunity.

Steve told her that he wanted to talk about the elephant in the room.

"Mary, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, and I will do anything to keep you. I hope you love me too and, like me, want us to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Oh Steve," Mary responded, a warm smile forming on her face.

"You are so sweet."

"Here is what I need you to know." Steve went on.

"I, I actually get turned on by you feeling free to fuck whomever you like. I am not sure why. I mean, feeling jealous, like I have about you, gets me really hot. I kind of like the feeling I get from it, as long as I don't think you'll dump me."

"Wow." Mary responded, her smile brightening even further,

"That works out pretty well for me, doesn't it?"

"Well wait." Steve said. "Don't go running off on me!"

"Never!" she retorted. "I'm lucky to have you, Steve. You're unusual! But, I mean that in a really good way!"

"But Mary, remember, how you spend a random Tuesday afternoon, while I am working, is nobody"s business but yours." Steve said, as he realized, mid-sentence, he was giving his voluptuous, redheaded wife, an unlimited hall pass.

Mary smiled at Steve. She reached out with both arms wide open, hugged him tightly and said, "I love you so. You have always had been so supportive of me, not complaining while I'm out, just being me. I am glad you forgive me. I didn't want to hurt you. I would never leave you for Tommy, nor anyone else!

"Look. I do have a soft spot for Tommy. But I want to set the record straight on one thing. I have not been having an ongoing affair with Tommy. I met him for lunch last fall, but backed away when you saw his texts and we had our big fight. I had not seen him since then, until we met for lunch on Tuesday.

"I know you are now telling me it is fine, but I want you to know that I was not seeing him secretly for the last eight months, or before."

They hugged and kissed, before Mary whispered in Steve's ear, "So now that you've given me permission, and I've confirmed that it actually turns you on, I will be sneaking out to see Tommy again. Maybe soon!"

Steve was extremely turned on by hearing Mary tell him this, even though he seemed to miss the specific phrase she used, "...I've confirmed that it actually turns you on...." He felt that they had reached a new plateau, and was freely fantasizing about Mary and the possibilities her new "freedom" could provide.

Steve continued to be aroused by what Mary might have done with Tommy. He had walked around with a semi hard-on since Friday, thinking about nothing, but his hot, sexy wife. He realized he could have pressed for details already, but did not. Maybe, he thought, he had found a comfort level in his speculation about what they may have done, but he was afraid to learn details of what she actually did.

That night, they went to bed together. They embraced and kissed. Mary then gently pushed Steve back to make space for herself. No words were spoken. She turned herself over, put her ass in the air, and moved it in front of Steve's face.

Steve gladly buried his face in her ass, slowly at first, as Mary had never offered him her ass like this before. He soon learned the more aggressively he pushed his tongue into and around her ass, the more excitedly she reacted.

Steve rimmed her for half an hour, with Mary pushing her ass back into his face further every time he, even slightly, let up. Eventually, a rhythm developed between them and she got off wildly on his tongue, while he fingered her pussy to cries of delight.

He continued to move his tongue into her ass. She was making clear her desire with every movement. He demonstrated commitment on his part, by not leaving one millimeter of reachable ass unlicked.

This was an incredibly hot encounter, but he did wonder where this new desire came from on her part. She had never offered him her ass, ever before. Now, here she was, mastering the art of using Steve's tongue for her anal pleasure.

When she had enough, she turned around, took hold of Steve's cock and began sucking Steve's cock. Steve was loving everything about Mary at this moment, and knew he was about to blow his load. He decided he really wanted to fuck her while looking into her eyes, as this was his favorite position with Mary when feeling so romantic. He assumed she felt the same way. He gently took hold of her. laid her down, and they had soft, loving sex, before he shot his load a minute or two later.

On Sunday evening, as they sat together on the couch, with the house to themselves, Steve decided to bring up the unanswered Tommy Robbins questions with Mary. "You still haven't told me what you did with him on Tuesday. I know it is strange that I am so turned on by you sneaking behind my back, to play around with your ex, or anyone, actually. But the more details you share with me, the hotter it is for me."

"OK." Mary answered, as she thought about what Steve had just presented to her. She took a deep breath and said, "I will do the best I can. I don't want to be too forward. If I begin to give you too much detail, just let me know, and I will stick to the highlights."

Steve interjected, "Mary, please do not share anything you are not comfortable sharing. Other then that, don't hold back. If you think a detail adds to the story, then give it. I can take it!"

"OK then," Mary answered. "Tommy wanted to fuck as soon as I got there. I felt guilty because I had lied to you, and had arranged this date behind your back, so I said no.

"We ordered lunch, and talked more, until the food got there. I was starving. Then, we talked more about his work, which is going well. He may have some side, private gigs, in the next six months!"

"Really? Interesting." Steve said, wondering if she really was going to go into too much (boring) detail.

"Finally," Mary said, "Before driving me home, he asked me if I would get naked for him and give him a blow job.

"I know, really?" She said, as she saw the shocked look on Steve's face upon hearing these words come from Mary's lips.

"So, I don't know, maybe it was the wine. I took my clothes off. We stood face to face, and kissed. Then, with his right hand, while continuing to kiss me, he caressed each of my breasts, softly. He landed first on my right nipple, then my left, slowly rubbing his thumb against them, until each, one at a time, became hard.

"Softly bringing the tip of his right index finger between my breasts, he lightly traced his finger straight down my silky smooth skin, unencumbered, until he reached my pussy. He then used his thumb to stroke my clit, while pushing his index and middle fingers into my pussy, soon exploring it with little restraint and finding my G spot. Within thirty seconds, I was cumming on his hand, and soaking his floor with my pussy juice. He literally got me off while I stood there!

"My legs wobbled. I dropped to my knees. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, pulled down his pants, which caused his hard cock to pop up in my face. I grabbed it with my right hand, and stroked it, while I went down and licked his balls slowly, taking each one in my mouth, individually, for just a moment. Then I sucked him off until he blew his load."

Steve's mind was blown as he pictured the scene. He felt a sudden jolt of jealousy and betrayal, and his heart rate quickened. But again, his cock was rock hard. He has never been turned on like this before. He had asked Mary for details, and he was getting them.

Mary looked down and saw Steve's swollen cock, under his pants. He looked down with her, but almost did not know what to say to Mary,

"Did he, did he cum on you?" He stammered.

"No silly! I swallowed." she responded.

Steve's heart really started pounding faster upon hearing this, as the vision of it all became clearer in his head.

"Wow, that is hot." was all he could muster.

He closed his eyes, shook his head, and pictured the image of his beautiful, redheaded wife, naked, on her knees, sucking Tommy's cock, and swallowing his load.

Steve's voice then dropped as he struggled to catch his breath, and control his throbbing cock, which is now pushing against his pants, trying to pop out.

"So, what about last fall? Was that just lunch?"

Mary gave a quick laugh as she thought back to last fall.

12