Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Last fall. Well, we had lunch first."

Steve started squirming a bit more.

Mary continued, "Then he asked me to come back to his apartment for another glass of wine before ordering me a ride-share home. I went back with him. To be honest, upon entering his apartment, I kissed him, guided him onto his bed, and laid him down. I took his pants off, and started to give him a blow job, but he stopped me."

"Stopped you?" Steve gasped.

"Yes. literally stopped me." Mary teased, sounding as incredulous as Steve, before saying, "He wanted to fuck me.

"He stood up, as did I, and took off his shirt. He then quickly helped me take off my clothes, pulling my pants and panties down, and taking my heels off, one at a time. I pulled my top over my head, reached behind my back, unhooked my bra, which fell to the floor, exposing my breasts to him.

"He kissed me on the lips, slipping me some tongue, then put his left hand around my hip, and swung me around, so he was behind me as I faced his bed. At that point, he bent me over his bed, he went down to his knees and slid his tongue into my already moist pussy. He kept working his tongue inside me, while rubbing my clit, making me wet. Then my pussy exploded, with my juices spraying all over his hands and face!

"As my body writhed in joy, he got up and stood behind me. He moved his hands, between my legs, under my ass cheeks, to spread me open wider. He then teased my vagina, by poking his engorged cock, just inside. Tommy kept slowly pulling his cock out, covered with my juices, then slapping it against the top of my butt, before teasing my already hungry pussy further.

"Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I begged for it, 'Tommy, fuck me! Just fuck me! Make me your slut!' I implored him. With that he pushed his cock into me as far as he could. He was pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, first slowly, but then with increasing speed and power. I was cumming non-stop at this point, with him pounding my pussy from behind.

"I was so fucking turned on. I pulled my hands off the bed, up to my breasts and began playing with them. He saw this, and while continuing to fuck me, he reached his hands around me and started playing with them himself, pinching my nipples and sending me into overdrive. I was taking all he could give me, and still craving more.

"He then moved his hands under my breasts, down my stomach and then further down to my completely smooth pussy, and was fingering my clit. His cock was deep inside me. I was so wet.

"After a few minutes, he moved his hands onto my hips, to get a better grip, and returned to pounding me relentlessly again. He kept slamming me from behind, causing like, continuous orgasms, for, I don't know how long!

"After countless orgasms on my part, he was finally ready to cum, and told me so. He pulled out, turned me around to face him, and asked me to kneel on the floor, and cup my breasts with a hand under each. I readily complied. He then shot his hot, sticky load on them. My breasts were soaked with his cum!"

Steve stared at his wife in disbelief, unable to speak. His cock in his pants, untouched but about to explode, with a precum stain beginning to show through.

Seeing she had rendered Steve a near human puddle, Mary continued.

"He then dangled his limp cock in front of my face. He said to me, 'Yo Mar, for old time sake, how about cleaning my cock off to make sure no drops of semen are left on it.'

"I have to tell you, that remark was so Tommy! It reminded me of the erotic games we played, those 30 years ago. So I took Tommy's luscious cock in my mouth and sucked it, ever so gently. I used the tip of my tongue and carefully licked the tip of his penis, then in a circular motion, cleaned the head of his cock before moving on to his shaft. I made certain that any drops of cum that still might cling to any part of his cock, down to his balls, would be welcomed by my soft tongue, and my warm mouth.

"For about ten minutes, I slowly worked it, licking and sucking. Then, just like that, I had brought his limp cock back to life!

"For at least the next twenty minutes, I went to work. I used my hands, my mouth and my tongue. At one point, I even pushed my sticky, cum-drenched tits together around his cock, so he could titty fuck me. I did everything I could to coax one more orgasm from him. Finally, with one hand gripping his shaft, the other cupping his balls, he rewarded my persistence by launching another hot load into the back of my throat."

Mary looked at Steve, then down at his soaked pants, and the outline of his spasming cock.

She smiled at him. As she got up to grab the paper towels, Mary gave Steve a wink.

"It's too bad you're not bold like that. You never know what might happen!"

12