All Comments on 'Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 02'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Damn. Just another pathetic, spineless, piece-of-crap Cuck story

So, his slut wife lies to him and cheats, sucking and fucking with her ex-boyfriend last fall. Then she cheats again on the Tuesday afternoon and lies to him. The Cuck gets off on it and now gives her permission to cuck him whenever she wants. Why didn't he tell the slut that, if it's ok for her to slut around, he will be doing the same thing also. She doesn't work and has too much spare time that she intends using for her fucking/cuck sessions. A marriage made in heaven.... NOT. Grow a pair, dumb cuck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Don't know if Steve got to the bottom, but this story certainly did.

moblanemoblaneover 3 years ago
not Good

Pathetic story, poorly told.... needs to have stayed away from the cuck shit! 1*for having the nerve to publish such crap.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

This is pure cuck wimp hubby bullshit, through and through. You portrayed Steve as a sad loser who will continue to be manipulated by his slut of a wife for the rest of his natural life. And he deserves it! And still you are wondering, "Why so many negative comments?" It's because the majority of readers on the site are sick and tired of the pro-cuckold brigade. They are turned on by the disrespecting and humiliation of dumbass husbands by their self-centred and entitled slut wives. Well not this reader, that's for sure!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Cuckold cr*p. Please add a warning so those who aren't interested in this don't waste our time. BTW - cuckolding is only practiced my a small minority.

BluevanjonesBluevanjonesover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Perfect ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Definitely went the less tumultuous route.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I understand that some husbands get excited when they think about their wives being screwed by another man but for most it is just a fantasy that should stay a fantasy. How do you stay excited when you realize that she might decide to stay with her lover?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

So, after denying and almost swearing that she hadn't fucked Tommy on the hoagie meet-up, she finally revealed that she was lying all along. Of course, back in part 1 he asked her and she never answered, but eventually she did, and it was an unequivocal 'no'.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah she's lying . The fact that her indescretions turn him on is beside the point . Deception will tear them apart . ( in reality )

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

My fault for. Not seeing it sooner, but this cuckold story is not my cupcake tea. I’m gone from here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too long and too much blah blah.

Schwanze1Schwanze12 days ago

Too many pussies in one marriage

Schwanze1Schwanze12 days ago

Author profile says gender male. Beta maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES