Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 04

Story Info
Surprise facial leaves Mary feeling humiliated.
10.6k words
3.98
14k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday and Sunday

Mary awoke Saturday morning, bleary eyed and a little groggy. She looked at the clock and could not believe it was 10:30 am. On Friday night she had come home early from Jacqueline's house, settled into the couch and watched TV, while drinking a couple glasses of wine.

As everything came back to her, she remembered waking up on the couch at midnight and making her way upstairs to bed. When she got into bed, Mary checked her phone and saw she had a text. It was from Steve and had been sent an hour earlier.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Steve wrote, "I may just pick you up when I see you and carry you straight upstairs! Good Night."

"Steve is such a sweetie. Poor guy has been hard at work in Toledo since Wednesday!" Mary thought upon reading his text. She texted three heart emojis back to Steve and put her phone down on her nightstand.

Turning over on her left side she heard her phone go off, signaling a new text. She turned back around to get her phone.

"I thought Steve would be asleep by now." She thought.

A jolt went through Mary's body, down to her toes, but felt acutely in her pussy. The text was not from Steve, but from Kyle.

Mary had not heard from Kyle since Wednesday night, when he landed in San Francisco. He sent her a text, thanking her for the pic of her pussy and telling her how hot and sexy he thought she was. Mary replied with a similar message of how she had enjoyed her time with him, but Kyle did not extend the chat.

Mary excitedly opened Kyle's text, which came in at 12:02 am, (9:02 pm on the West Coast) and read it, somewhat confused at what he was saying.

He wrote, "I'm sorry I didn't return the favor on Wednesday night," with a winking face emoji.

With that, another text arrived. A surprised Mary opened it and saw that Kyle had just sent her a picture of his massive, erect cock.

"Oh my," she had gasped, as she studied his plump blue veins, "I'd recognize that cock anywhere!"

Now it was late Saturday morning, with Steve due home late afternoon. Lying in bed on what was shaping up to be another hot day, Mary scrolled her phone to relive the three-hour sexting session she and Kyle had engaged in between midnight and 3:00 am.

After lots of silly conversation and flirting she saw that at 12:45 am she sent him a face pic.

At 1:02 am, she had decided to spice things up and sent him a pic of her breasts.

Then, after some nudging by Kyle, at 1:27 am, she sent him a close-up of her pussy.

Mary was starting to get as excited reading her and Kyle's steamy texts, as she had been while they were texting. Her pussy began to moisten. She gently fingered her clit while reading on.

At 2:02 am, she sent a pic of her pussy, with two fingers inserted, playing with herself, at Kyle's urging.

At 2:37 am, after getting out of bed, walking down the hall to the full-length mirror, she took a naked body shot of herself, and sent that on to an appreciative Kyle.

Finally, at 3:03 am, after Kyle had just sent Mary video of a large load of sperm spurting from his cock, Kyle sent his final note of the night.

"Good Night Mary. Sweet dreams. You make me so fucking horny!"

After Mary reread that last text from Kyle, she used her middle and index fingers to give herself yet another orgasm. She rested a few minutes before looking at the clock again. It was 11:30 am.

"Ah. I need to shower and go shopping before Steve gets home!"

By 12:30 pm, Mary had walked out her front door and toward her car. She saw Audrey, who was out front, holding her baby and checking her mail.

"Hi Mary!" Audrey said, with her usual warm smile.

"Hi Audrey. How is that beautiful baby?"

"A bit cranky now. It's almost her nap time." Audrey responded.

As Mary opened her car door, she thought about the scare from the other day when she feared she was caught by Justin and Audrey's hidden security camera, giving Kyle a blow job in their living room. She had not seen Justin since Wednesday, but she had seen Audrey almost every day, and she was as cheery as ever. Mary figured that had Justin and Audrey seen video of her sucking Kyle's cock, Audrey would, at least, be behaving awkwardly. That was not the case. Audrey's demeanor had not changed at all.

Steve's flight landed just after 1:00 pm on Saturday afternoon. Having caught an early flight back, he was anxious to get home to see his sexy, redheaded wife.

Hoping to surprise Mary at home, Steve walked in the house just after 2:00 pm. The house was empty. Steve brought his suitcase upstairs and put his dirty clothes in the hamper. He went downstairs to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and took out the pitcher with a small amount of iced tea remaining. He poured what was left in a glass after filling it with ice cubes.

Steve had dressed casually for his flight wearing only shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers. He decided to go outside and enjoy the deck. Before settling in, he walked back to the tool shed to get the cushion for the chez lounge. He grabbed the cushion, brought it back to the deck, put it on the chez lounge and sat down, with his drink.

Steve sat back, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I just can't wait until Mary gets home." Steve thought to himself. His dick was hardening. "I don't know what has come over me, it's like I can smell her pussy all around me."

Steve heard his neighbor's back door open and saw Justin walk out the door. Justin looked at Steve with a smirk on his face and quickly said hello as he kept walking straight toward his shed. Steve returned the greeting. A moment later, Justin was returning from his shed back to his house. Steve looked up and saw the same smirk on Justin's face as he quickly walked back into his house.

"He's acting strangely." Steve thought. He and Justin were not awfully close, but Justin usually had some stupid joke or would maybe remark about the weather, nothing but silence and a smirk today, though.

In a few minutes, Steve's glass of iced tea was empty. He got up, went inside. He walked out to the kitchen. Feeling a pang of hunger, he opened the door to the fridge. As he looked around the fridge, he heard the hard wood floor creak behind him. He turned around to see who was there.

Standing only a few feet from him was Mary, staring directly into his eyes, wearing only the red lace panties Steve had bought her two a half weeks ago, and her red sandals with three-inch heels. Mary's wavy red hair hung perfectly over her shoulders. Her small light nipples on her C cup breasts protruded forward. Mary smiled at Steve.

"I promised you that you could have your way with me Steve." Mary said softly, seductively. "What way do you want me first?"

Steve's cock immediately hardened. It was moments like this that made Steve feel like the luckiest man in the world. Mary walked up to him, got up on her tippy toes, put her left hand around his shoulder and neck to pull him closer so she could kiss him on his lips. She took her right hand, reached under Steve's waistband and wrapped it around Steve's hard cock. She pulled her lips back to speak.

"Come upstairs with me Steve." Mary said as she reached further down and fondled Steve's balls.

"Yes." Steve answered. "Let's go!"

Surprising Mary, Steve lifted her into the air. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his shoulders, tightly.

Steve had taken control of the situation. He wanted Mary so badly. He carried her upstairs into their bedroom and laid her down on the bed, before quickly taking her panties off. Steve then parted Mary's thighs again, moved down and began licking Mary's pussy and clit.

Mary, though she had brought herself to orgasm fantasizing about Kyle last night and this morning, was horny as hell and welcomed Steve taking such initiative with her.

Soon, Steve used his right hand under Mary's left butt cheek to slightly lift Mary's butt off the bed, so that he could move his tongue from her pussy down to her anus.

Steve rimmed Mary's ass enthusiastically, propping her ass in the air with his right hand, while fingering her pussy and clit. Mary felt an orgasm coming on and gripped the bedsheets, letting Steve take her as he wanted. A moment later, Mary's heavy wetness began running down under her pussy to her anus, dripping onto Steve's tongue, who was then tasting her ass and pussy juices together.

Now that Mary was ready to let Steve just take her, Steve got up on his knees, moved to Mary's right, up her body, to put his cock in her mouth. She was still laying down but turned to her side so that she could easily accept Steve's cock in her mouth.

As Steve pushed his cock into Mary's mouth, she quickly moved her right hand up and grabbed Steve's cock by the shaft. She tightened her lips around Steve's cock, softened her wet tongue and regulated Steve's thrusts with her hand as his cock glided in and out of her mouth.

While she eagerly sucked Steve's cock, Mary thought about the fact that this was the first time she had sucked Steve's cock since having spent three days sucking Kyle's monster truck cock earlier in the week. Having this secret made the moment that much hotter for Mary.

She also had developed a fresh perspective on Steve's cock. She had always liked it, but the compact nature of it compared to Kyle meant she could deep throat him, and capture most of it. Her hand on Steve's shaft did not look as small as it did while trying to wrap it around Kyle's mega member. It occurred to Mary that she had entered the big leagues when she tamed Kyle's tree trunk of a cock. With Steve, she should concentrate on polishing her technique, devouring his more snack sized version, to keep herself sharp for Kyle.

Steve loved Mary's blowjobs, but Mary usually sucked Steve's cock to get him ready to fuck, which honestly, never took very long. He did not remember her having the voracious appetite for his cock that she was displaying now. It was as though she had attended blow job boot camp while he was gone, Steve imagined. A short time later, Steve could not take it anymore, and he exploded in Mary's welcoming mouth.

Feeling and tasting Steve cum in her mouth so quickly, Mary congratulated herself on her cock sucking skill, and pulled Steve toward her for a kiss. They laid in each other's arms.

Mary snuggled Steve tightly. She did not know what had come over Steve, but he had just taken her like he had not taken her in years. After Kyle earlier this week, and now Steve's newly found virility, her head was suddenly spinning at what this hot wife lifestyle could mean for her sex life.

She then thought about Kyle, and how she still needed to tell Steve about her new lover. It also might soon be the appropriate time to clear her conscience and come clean to Steve about her other past dalliances. But as they laid so peacefully in each other's arms, Mary did not think this was the right time. After about ten minutes of soft, mutual caressing, Mary and Steve settled into a late afternoon nap.

Mary and Steve spent the rest of Saturday night and Sunday together and enjoyed plenty of sex and romance before Steve crashed early Sunday night. He would have a busy work week ahead, including a late week overnight business trip back to Toledo.

Monday

On Monday night, Steve got home from work at 6:30 pm. Getting out of his car, he saw Justin, walking up the street from the train station. Like last Saturday, Justin broke out in an odd looking, nervous smile, upon seeing Steve.

Steve and Justin ended up nodding at each other before entering their respective houses.

Steve could immediately smell Mary's Chicken Florentine in the oven. Mary was in the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen and Mary stopped in mid salad preparation to give Steve a big hug and kiss.

"Hi Mary."

"Welcome home!" Mary answered. "How was your day?"

"It was fine." Steve responded. "Mary, you remember that I'm flying to Toledo Thursday afternoon and returning Friday evening."

"I had forgotten, but we don't have any plans." Mary replied.

"How about we meet somewhere for a drink Friday night when I get home?!" Steve followed. "Then we can come home and have a quiet night on the couch?"

"That is a wonderful idea, Steve. I'm in!"

Steve changed the subject. "By the way, what is up with Justin next door? Have you seen him lately? Since I came back from Toledo on Saturday, he's had this funny look on his face when he sees me."

Mary started to squirm. She had not seen Justin since Monday night, but Steve's comment confirmed to her that she had been caught, on hidden camera, by Justin and Audrey, giving Kyle a blowjob in their living room.

"I don't know." Mary said. "I haven't seen Justin since last Monday night, when that young man, Kyle, was visiting them. I'll let you know if I notice anything."

Mary said nothing more on the matter. After dinner, Steve settled into the living room to watch a baseball game.

Mary walked out to the deck and sat down at the table. She had wanted to call Kyle, anyway, knowing he would be flying to Tokyo in the morning. Now, speaking to Kyle had taken on greater urgency. She found Kyle in her contacts and called him.

Kyle immediately picked up. "Hey Mary. I was just thinking of you. I'm glad you called!"

"Kyle, I wanted to call you before your leave on your trip to wish you safe travels. And, to tell you I have been thinking about you."

"That's cool, Mary. You are awesome. I'm getting a chub just hearing your voice!"

Mary laughed. "Thank you for the ego boost, Kyle. But I need to tell you something and ask you a question."

"Sure Mary. What is it?" Kyle responded, beginning to sound concerned.

"So, I learned that Justin and Audrey have a hidden security camera in their living room. Our little tryst was caught on camera and may have been seen by Justin and Audrey. Kyle, I don't know if I'm just paranoid or something. But did you know there was a camera in the room when you asked me to give you a blowjob?"

Kyle paused for a moment. Mary apprehensively awaited Kyle's response.

"Mary, I would never do something like that, without your permission." Kyle assured Mary, subtly suggesting he might want to capture Mary giving him a blowjob on video.

Mary was relieved to hear Kyle's assurance, and her body began tingling thinking about Kyle taking video her sucking his cock. Embarrassed and uncomfortable as she was, Mary was beginning to feel oddly turned on by the thought of there being a video of her, topless, and sucking Kyle's big cock.

"But I do have to tell you," Kyle continued.

Hearing Kyle's change in tone, Mary grew concerned.

"What is it, Kyle?

"Justin called me last night. He saw us in action Wednesday, live, from his phone, in his office at work."

Mary's heart sank, a feeling of guilt washed over her body, as she felt herself flushed with humiliation from having been so exposed.

"I don't know what to say." Mary started, suddenly holding back tears. "Justin must be so disappointed in me. He and Audrey must, must think I'm just some crazy slut, with poor judge-"

Kyle interrupted, "Mary, don't worry about this! It's not a problem. Trust me. Justin isn't offended. He told me he's jerked off watching you in that video, like six times already, so far. Audrey doesn't even know about it."

Mary took a deep breath, trying to compose herself and comprehend what Kyle had just said.

"Jerked off watching you and me?" Mary said, sounding more agitated than aroused.

"Mary, I want you to understand. I gave him shit for the situation he put us in. And I told him he'd better not creep on you or anything. I think he's embarrassed now. He won't do anything with the video either. I told him to get rid of it.

"Honestly, Justin is a harmless guy, a little goofy sometimes. But he's ok. He really loves Audrey. I think he's afraid that if she finds he's been watching the video instead of getting rid of it immediately then she'd be royally pissed at him."

Mary took a moment taking in what Kyle had said.

"Kyle, thank you for informing me about poor Justin's predicament. I have always found Justin to be a charming young man, with a good sense of humor, but frankly, not attentive enough to Audrey and her needs. It's none of my business, but his time would be better spent wooing his wife more, taking care of her, instead of whacking off to me sucking your giant, sexy cock."

"I, one hundred percent, agree, Mary."

"So, my darling, you leave for Tokyo in the morning. Are you all ready to go?" Mary said, changing the subject.

"I am all packed. I wish I could take you along. You would love Tokyo, Mary."

"You're really sweet. I am sure you have a young Japanese woman, or maybe an older Japanese woman, waiting for you." Mary teased.

"Ha. My company keeps me working long hours, Mary." Kyle answered, without directly answering. "I will be touch with you. I might get horny and need some sexy pics from you."

"Anytime Baby," Mary answered, in a more casual, yet intimate tone. "I'm available for you 24/7."

"I'll hold you to that, Mary"

"Just so you hold me, Kyle. Have a good trip."

Tuesday

On Tuesday afternoon, Mary was finishing up household chores and had spent time catching up with her grown children on the phone. Steve would not be home for another hour or two. She looked out the front door window, and saw that Audrey's car was not around, which confirmed to Mary that Audrey was not home.

Mary looked up the street, and saw Justin, walking home from the local train station, toward his house. Rather than walk in the front door, Justin walked toward his side yard to let himself in through the back door. Mary hurried to her own back door to catch Justin before he went into his house.

Stepping out the back door, Mary saw Justin.

"Justin!" Mary enthusiastically greeted him. "It feels like it's been ages since you and I have crossed paths!"

Justin gave Mary his usual friendly smile, but he looked nervous.

"Hi Mary. How have you been?"

Mary gave a casual laugh. "I've been my usual scattered self, trying to get things done around the house, but there's never enough time in the day."

"Don't I know that." Justin responded, motioning as if he were about to continue into his house.

"Justin," Mary said, taking on a more serious tone and sounding somewhat nervous, herself. "I have a personal matter I need to bring up with you and Audrey. When will Audrey be home this evening?"

"About 8:00 pm." Justin answered warily, wondering where Mary was venturing.

"Good. I'll knock for her tonight when she gets home. I honestly owe both of you an apology." Mary said resolutely.

Justin was getting nervous listening to Mary and observing her body language.

"I'm sure you do not owe us an apology for anything, Mary." Justin said.

"You are far too kind." a vulnerable sounding Mary said, her face cast downward in shame, her eyes still locked on Justin's eyes.

"As you now know, Justin. Your friend Kyle stoked the embers of my feminine desires. I behaved in a manner that caused me to break my wedding vows. My common-sense meter dropped to empty, and I selfishly used your living room as a backdrop for feeding my carnal appetite for Kyle."

Mary, forlornly, with pointedly pouty lips, batted her eyelashes at Justin, and spoke in a lower voice.

"The bottom line, Justin, is that I should have been thinking with my brain, but I was thinking with my pussy, and acting with my mouth."

Justin was speechless looking at and listening to Mary. He was aroused by the way she was talking, but he was growing concerned about where she was headed.

"Knowing that my exploits were caught on tape, I keep thinking that you and Audrey must be wondering what kind of skanky slut you have as a neighbor?" Mary's eyes were welling up, her voice cracking as if she might start crying.