Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, now Mary." Justin said, struggling to find the right thing to say.

Raising her face back up, Mary went on. "I just want you to know, and I will say the same exact thing to Audrey later, that I am sorry. I will control my insatiable sexual desire for your good friend, and certainly will never use your house to relieve my wonton urges, again."

Justin was now a nervous wreck. He had to convince Mary not to bring this up with Audrey. If Audrey were to find out from Mary about the video, and then were to find out Justin already knew about it, her head would explode.

But Justin was noticing weakness in Mary, perhaps low self-esteem, he thought. Perhaps he could use Mary's faltering self-confidence and longing for a faraway Kyle to turn this situation to his own perverted benefit. Justin decided if he could convince Mary that she should not speak to Audrey about the blowjob or the video, she would feel indebted to him for keeping their shared secret and sparing her the humiliation of having Audrey find out what she did in her living room. Soon, in Justin's mind, he could use Mary's helpless vulnerability, her desperation not to be exposed, to gain the upper hand on Mary. He would then be in position to score on his secret fantasy of luring Mary into becoming his secret tool shed slut.

"Mary, your apology is accepted but it is not necessary. I know what Kyle is like. Women just throw themselves at him. That's not your fault."

As Mary listened to Justin, lumping her in with every other woman, she became irritated, but continued listening to Justin without changing her damsel in distress eyes.

"I can assure you, Mary," Justin started to mansplain. "Audrey does not need to know this. When she feels people have exercised poor judgement, she often carries a grudge. I mean, she really does think so highly of you, you know, as like, a paragon of virtue. It really is best if we leave it be. There is no reason for her to find out about this. This will be our little secret, Mary."

"I don't know." Mary said slowly, "Maybe I should just say something to her, so I'd feel better, at least."

"There is no need to put your relationship with Audrey in peril, Mary. Your secret is safe with me." Justin said, gaining confidence to make his move on this sexy redheaded hot wife.

"If you think so Justin. I've just been so fragile lately." Mary said, sounding like a broken woman. "I cannot imagine how painful it was for your eyes to have to stumble across my old body, when all you were trying to do was find out if your security camera was working. I'm fortunate to have you as my confidant, sometimes I think I need a young man like you who understands the world today to do my thinking for me."

"Oh Mary, please lean on my shoulder when the world overwhelms you. That's what friends and neighbors are for." Justin said as he moved closer to Mary, so he could speak more quietly, "But about your body, I must admit it Mary. I've watched that video a few times now. You still have a great body, and you give an awesome blowjob!"

Mary's pouty frown turned around as Mary had gotten Justin to fall into her trap.

"So, Justin," Mary started. "Your wife Audrey is a doctor and the chief breadwinner among you two. You have a three-month-old baby. How do you think Audrey would feel about learning you spend your down time watching a secretly recorded video me sucking your friend's cock?"

"Um, that would suck." Justin responded, thrown back on his heels by Mary's sudden change in demeanor.

"What would she think if, after confirming the existence of video of my indiscretion, she learned you told me I have a great body and give an awesome blowjob?"

"Look, Mary. It's not like that. We can work this out. Please don't tell Audrey anything about this."

Mary continued with the determination of a cat that had just cornered that night's dinner.

"What will she think when she learns that instead of deleting the secretly recorded video of your compromised neighbor, you kept the video and derived sexual pleasure from it, repeatedly?!"

"Mary, I, I know. I'm sorry. I'll delete the video. Anything you want. Just promise me you won't tell Audrey." Justin was crying, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Ok Justin. Here are my conditions. First, if I ever find that video has circulated among your friends, or it shows up on the internet, I'm coming for you and ripping your balls off."

"Ok. Got it."

"Second, I want you to send me the video in an email, with a link, beginning with me taking off my pink tank top, exposing my breasts, to the end, when I've finished guzzling your friend's large load of cum."

"Ah, okay." Justin said as he squirmed a bit, wanting this scene to be over.

Mary enjoyed turning the tables on Justin and continued.

"I want that video so that I can see if I really do give as good a blowjob as you say I do. I need it by Friday morning, please." Mary said as she continued to look directly at Justin, whose own eyes were cast downward toward the ground.

"Mary, I will do exactly as you asked. And I'll delete my video after that, I promise!"

Mary was almost finished with Justin.

"I don't know what to do with your promise, Justin. Go ahead and keep a copy all for yourself. Watch it whenever you like. Jerk off to it all you want. But know this. You're never going to get the real thing, you pathetic, little, twerp."

With that grand pronouncement, Mary turned and walked into her house without saying another word. Justin stood silently, realizing that Mary had his number, and feeling lucky that Audrey would be spared from learning of his duplicitous behavior.

Mary felt ecstatic and victorious upon re-entering her house. She had not realized the erotic thrill she would derive from emasculating her lecherous neighbor, Justin. She had become sexually aroused by her triumph and determined that Steve would benefit from her growing desire as soon as he walked through the door.

Wasting no time, Mary went upstairs to the bedroom and got naked. A few minutes later, Steve walked in the house.

"Hi honey! I'm home!" Steve called out.

"Steve! Come upstairs. Now!" Mary yelled back.

Steve put his briefcase down and walked upstairs and into the bedroom. He was met by a naked Mary.

"Steve." Mary commended. "Drop to your knees for me."

Steve, in his new suit, and red designer tie, had never heard Mary give him an order like this, but he complied.

Mary walked straight to Steve, lifted her right knee up by the side of Steve's head and pushed her pussy into Steve's face.

Steve started rubbing Mary's clit and began licking Mary's pussy. Mary put her right hand on the back of Steve's head and pulled him in closer, smashing Steve's face into her pussy, grinding her pussy and clit into Steve's mouth and face. Steve eagerly licked and sucked Mary, who then abruptly turned over, bent over the bed to allow Steve to finger and lick her pussy and clit from behind. As her excitement grew, so did the intensity of Steve's fingering, licking and sucking. Finally, Mary was soaked but when Steve hit the right spot, she began squirting.

Mary pushed her pussy back and down on Steve's face, as she squirted over his face, hair, down his neck, onto his light gray suit jacket and red silk tie.

Then Mary jumped into bed, got on her back and spread her legs. She looked directly at Steve, whose face, suit jacket, and red tie were soaked with her juices as he had not moved from his kneeling position.

"Come fuck me, Steve." She directed him.

Steve got to his feet, took off his jacket and shirt, and ripped his pants while trying to take them off quickly. He jumped into bed, now naked, with a hard dick and got it inside Mary as soon as he could. He began fucking Mary. Mary was enjoying telling Steve what to do. She decided to have more fun with him to raise Steve's intensity level even higher. Pushing her hips and pelvis up, she bucked back at Steve and gave him verbal motivation.

"Steve, fuck me like a REAL MAN!"

Steve reacted by pounding Mary's pussy with everything he had, with Mary wailing loudly in delight before Steve soon shot his load inside her. They held each other tightly for a few minutes. Steve was worn out, almost ready to go to sleep.

Mary laid in bed and caressed Steve's head as he drifted off to sleep. She smiled with the special satisfaction she was feeling after dominating two men, through different means, within an hour.

Within fifteen minutes, Steve and Mary had fallen asleep for the night.

Wednesday

Wednesday morning, Mary drank the coffee Steve brought to her at 7:30 am. She got out of bed, had a light breakfast and went to her gym for a workout.

As he always did, Andre, a personal trainer, who worked at the gym, found time to work with Mary. Mary could always count on Andre to make sure she was using each piece of equipment correctly to achieve optimum results. After working out for slightly more than ninety minutes, Mary showered, at the gym. She put on her jeans, her new bra that accentuated her cleavage, a bright red tank top, and her matching sandals with three-inch heels. Finally, she checked herself in the full-length mirror to see how her ass looked in her new jeans and was pleased.

While Mary was known for her classic Irish American beauty, long flowing red hair and perfectly proportioned medium sized breasts, her ass could not be ignored. Many a man were left slack jawed over the years watching Mary walk by on the beach in her bikini, wearing a sun hat on her head to protect her sensitive skin from the sun's scorching rays.

Arriving home just after 11:00 am, Mary wanted to tell Kyle about how she had busted Justin. She figured it was just after midnight in Tokyo and Kyle had likely just finished his first long business day and evening in Japan.

She dialed his number and heard the phone ring a few times, before Kyle picked up.

"Hey Mary." Kyle answered.

Mary was thrilled to hear Kyle's voice.

"Hello my darling, Kyle. I've missed you." Mary told him.

"Yeah. same here. definitely." Kyle responded, sounding distant and distracted. "I'm sorry Mary, I was dozing off when you called."

"Oh, my darling, I completely understand." Mary started, feeling guilty for waking her lover. Realizing he was exhausted; Mary was about to wish Kyle sweet dreams when she heard a woman's voice on the other end of the receiver.

"Oooohhh Kyle." the voice cried out, in an accent far different from Mary's, but in the internationally known language easily recognized as a woman experiencing orgasmic delight.

Mary lost her train of thought as she realized she had interrupted Kyle's sexual activity with another woman.

"Okay, Kyle sweetie. Call me when you have time! I hope you are having fun!" Mary quickly hung up without waiting for Kyle to say goodbye.

Mary was embarrassed. There she was, treating Kyle as if he were her exclusive lover, when that was anything but the case. She took a deep breath and sat in silence, alone, for fifteen minutes. After she had put things into perspective, she decided she would go for a drive.

Mary was not sure in what direction she wanted to drive. She decided to drive in the general direction of the mall in King of Prussia. On her way, she began to have second thoughts.

"What do I need at the mall?" Mary asked herself. She looked at where she was and realized she was only minutes away from Tommy Robbins apartment. Tommy usually worked in the evenings as a bartender in a high-end hotel bar in Center City. He was often home during the day.

"Maybe I can do a quick surprise visit with Tommy?!" Mary thought.

Mary adjusted her route and soon arrived at Tommy's. She did not see his car, but in his neighborhood, it could be parked blocks away. After parking a half block from Tommy's apartment, Mary walked to the front door and rang the doorbell to his second-floor apartment in a duplex.

Mary waited for a moment, but Tommy did not answer. As she was getting ready to leave, she saw Tommy's downstairs neighbor, Zach, poke his head out from behind his closed drapes in the first-floor window. Mary had met Zach just over two weeks ago during her last fateful visit with Tommy.

Zach, Tommy's younger neighbor, was his pot dealer as well. Zach was visiting Tommy's apartment that day when she had just arrived. It was the fat joint that Zach rolled and smoked with Tommy and Mary that Mary blamed for her absent-mindedness when she brought her leftover half a hoagie back home. When Steve discovered the hoagie, he discovered her infidelity.

Zach went to his front door and opened it to Mary. "Hi. Are you looking for Tommy?" the tall, lanky, dark haired, scruffy 31-year-old man said to her.

"I am, Zach. Have you seen him?"

"I saw him with his golf clubs earlier. I think he was golfing today." The young man said as he let out a big yawn, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and looking like he just got out of bed.

"That's okay. I was going to surprise him." Mary answered. " Can you tell him I stopped by?"

"Yeah." Zach answered, without much emotion or commitment evident in his voice. "I just twisted a spliff. Want to smoke it with me?"

Mary looked at Zach and was about to say no but stopped herself. She was looking for something to lift her spirits. Getting high on Zach's exotic bud could be the escape she was seeking.

"Sure!" Mary answered, as she entered Zach's apartment and sat down on his big couch.

Unlike Tommy's place upstairs which he kept neat as a pin, Zach's place looked more like a bachelor pad, with dirty clothes strewn about, dishes piled up in the sink, and a crowded coffee table in front of his big couch on which sat a big red bong.

Zach sat down close to Mary and picked up a large, rolled joint from the coffee table.

"You were about to smoke that yourself?" Mary asked the younger man, twenty years her junior.

"Yeah." came the response from Zach as he looked around the table for his misplaced lighter. "I have to get ready to go to work in a bit and this puts me in the right frame of mind."

"Oh. You have a regular job too?" Mary queried.

"Yeah. I tend bar over at Big Boat Bar. I just move some pot on the side for a friend of mine."

Zach lit the joint and took a big drag before blowing a large cloud of smoke into the middle of the living room. He handed it to Mary. Mary had not smoked pot since that day with Tommy and Zach two weeks ago. She took a sizable drag, and immediately started coughing. Zach gently patted her on the back before getting up to get Mary a glass of tap water, in a hazy glass he picked up from the counter.

Zach and Mary shared a few laughs, and Mary told Zach how she first met Tommy. Zach had taken note two weeks earlier of Mary's wedding ring, when they smoked in Tommy's apartment. He knew Tommy and Mary had something going on.

Zach had worked for years as a bartender at Big Boat Bar, which was heavily trafficked among young professionals, and was just blocks from his apartment. Although he was known as a quiet, dependable friend and worker, he had his own secrets, which he held closely. In addition to having a clueless, vanilla girlfriend who lived in Washington DC and worked for a think tank, Zach got off on seducing ostensibly faithful married women, and gambling that his intense, rough, humiliating treatment might entice them to want to sneak back for more.

"Usually, I have to figure out if they are in the game," Zach was thinking. "Luckily, Tommy did the work for me with this one. She might even be a candidate for the Zachster Initiation, today."

The large joint they were smoking seemed to last a long time. Zach and Mary spoke of goofy subjects that led to dead ends and lots of laughter. It was less a scene of two relative strangers connecting and more a scene of two stoners finding mutual laughs about silly topics.

Mary's eyes were glazed over. She was in a pleasant, relaxed mood, and a bit lost in her wandering thoughts. After a pregnant pause in conversation, Zach moved closer to Mary, put his right arm around her shoulder, brought his lips to Mary's and began kissing her, sticking his tongue down her throat.

Mary did not know what to think at first, but responded in kind, as she found herself becoming aroused by Zach's aggressiveness. Quickly, Zach moved his left hand over Mary's right breast over her shirt and bra and began squeezing it. Without wasting time, he moved his left hand down to Mary's crotch, rubbing his index finger up and down between her legs. Mary moved her right hand from the top of her knee to Zach's cock, which she could feel getting harder by the second. Zach moved from Mary's lips, to her neck and chest, and whispered, seductively, to Mary.

"You're fucking sexy hot." He said, as Mary basked in Zach's skillful, aggressive, foray on her body. "I'll bet you love to fuck, don't you?"

"Uh huh" Mary grunted, her eyes closed, Zach rubbing her pussy harder now over her tight jeans.

"I'm really intense. I take control."

"Yes!" Mary responded, almost ready to have an orgasm."

"You like that?" Zach asked, now kissing Mary's cleavage, rubbing her pussy, while letting Mary almost slide down the couch as she seemed ready to let Zach take her right then and there.

"Yeah, uh-huh." An agreeable Mary managed.

"When I take control, I play hard. I'm not looking for a lover, but whenever you're here I'll use you like my filthy little slut, and leave you covered in my cum." Zach continued.

"Yes! Yes! Use me like a cum slut." An already over the edge Mary blurted out.

It seemed sudden, but Mary was ready to take off her clothes off so Zach could fuck her hard and cover her in his cum!

Suddenly, Zach stopped and stood up.

"Hey," Zach said, as he pulled his shorts down, and put his cock in front of Mary's face. "I lost track of time. I have to leave for work. I need you to give me a quick blowjob, baby."

Mary, still collecting herself as her body shook, was short of breath from what Zach just did to her. She did not have time to consider Zach's straightforward request as he pushed his hard dick into Mary's mouth.

Mary felt some disappointment because she had been ready to get fucked, but she was extremely turned on. Feeling Zach's long cock glide deep into her throat the first time, she could immediately tell that Zach's cock was almost as long as Kyle's, though skinnier, and easily made her gag before it went all the way in.

Mary got off the couch and went down to her knees. She put her right hand around the base of Zach's cock, and softly licked the front of his penis with the tip of her tongue, before reaching the top. She brought Zach's cock down so that it so that it directly faced her mouth. Zach again pushed his cock into Mary's mouth and down her throat. He then bent slightly, reached down with his left hand under Mary's tank top and bra, and pinched Mary's left nipple hard. Mary felt a sharp pain emanate from her nipple and began sucking Zach's cock harder. Zach moved his hand from Mary's nipple and put it behind her head, grasping her hair as he did so. Mary was taking Zach's cock deep into her throat at an increasing pace. Even so, Zach took control, and started face fucking Mary, penetrating deeper every few pumps to bring about more gags from Mary who was soon slobbering all over Zach's cock, and down her chin and neck. Within a minute, a rhythm developed between them as Zach's saliva lubricated cock was gliding in and out of Mary's mouth, with her neck and upper chest glazed with her own saliva.

Mary could tell Zach was ready to come and gripped his ass with her left hand. She wanted a good grip while swallowing Zach's load. Zach had other plans. When he was ready to blow his load, he pulled Mary's head back by her hair, removed his cock from her mouth, placed his left hand over Mary's right hand on his shaft for control and proceeded to paint Mary's face and hair with his white, thick, load. For his final spurt, he bent and pushed his cock downward into Mary's cleavage, between her tits and pumped out what he had left. He then pulled his cock from between her tits and rubbed the head of his cock across Mary's lips one more time.