Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Zach's warm cum draped her face, Mary had to bring her hands up to wipe the spunk from her eyes so she could see.

"Cool." Zach said as he laughed, admiring his handiwork on Mary's face and hair. Without helping Mary up, or getting her a towel or anything, Zach walked off toward the bathroom.

"Hey, I've got to shower and then go to work You give a sweet blowjob." Zach said from across the room. "Just let yourself out. Next time, show up earlier and we'll make a whole day of it." Zach went into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned the water on to the shower.

Mary was still on her knees, her face covered in Zach's cum, with more drops running down between her breasts, under her bra. She got herself up and walked out to his kitchen. All she could find to wipe her face were a couple of flimsy paper napkins, which almost disintegrated when she wet them with water from the kitchen sink.

Mary was flustered. She had been brought to orgasm with her clothes on by Zach, had his cock shoved into her mouth, ended up being surprised with a drenching facial, before being deserted by the ejaculator.

Mary grabbed her pocketbook and left Zach's apartment, dazed from the pot, and humiliated by how Zach had just used her, before basically kicking her out of his apartment without helping her clean up.

As Mary drove home, she kept thinking about her afternoon. She enjoyed smoking the joint and talking about silly topics with Zach. She had become turned on by his aggressive manner but did not expect him to surprise her with a face full of cum and kick her to the curb. She could still smell his cum on her face. There was a large wet spot on her tank top near the top of her stomach from the cum he shot downward, between her tits. It was in her hair too. She smoothed it out with her hand after getting into her car. Both of her hands smelled like Zach's cock and cum.

"He used me like I was a piece of meat and then told me that I should come back for more!" She thought to herself, frustrated and angry.

Mary was reminded of instances that happened to her as a much younger, naiver woman. Because of her beauty, and her outgoing, trusting nature, she would occasionally attract a kind of guy who would use her roughly, leave her feeling dirty, then brag to his friends about how he ruled the hot chick. She feared that she would be labeled a slut. Mary worked not to give into urges and to present a more wholesome image. Fantasies about letting go and embracing a more sexual adventurous lifestyle came up now and then, but her practical sensibilities usually prevailed.

Personal relationships had always been paramount to Mary in helping her navigate the world. She had many close friendships, and a strong bond with her extended family, spending hours per week connecting and catching up.

Mary's romantic and sexual relationships were an extension of her reliance on developing personal relationships. Connecting on an emotional level was a prerequisite for her to be intimate with Steve, and Tommy too. With Kyle, what initially seemed like a onetime fling, became more meaningful, because of that emotional spark she felt existed between them. Zach did not fit in to this mold. Mary feared her intrigue with Zach came from a more primal place.

As Mary got closer to home, she considered all these things to put her afternoon in perspective. But as she strived for that perspective, a growing sensation building in her body had settled into her pussy. There was something about being used, then kicked to the sidewalk by this punk, that Mary found hot.

She relived the moment, in her mind, having just ravenously sucked Zach's dick, when he surprised her by holding her head still while he pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his load all over her face, before he laughed at her and walked away.

"He just used me, like I was his cum slut."

Sitting in her car thinking about Zach's rough treatment and the humiliating denouement of their encounter, Mary suddenly felt warmth between her thighs and thought she might be on the brink of another clothed orgasm. She was about to stick her finger down her pants when the car behind her blared its horn. The traffic light had turned green.

By the time she reached home, Mary was back to thinking Zach was a jerk, to be avoided. Mary was not sure she wanted to look more deeply into why she found Zach's treatment of her so hot. She feared that Zach had gotten under her skin, and into her head. If pressed, she would not be able to stop herself from letting Zach use her body as he pleased before humiliatingly discarding her again. She had not previously realized she would find such a thing erotic at all. Fortunately, Zach could be avoided, negating the need to consider the matter any longer.

Mary walked into her house, immediately showered, and put on fresh clothes. Back downstairs, she poured herself a large glass of red wine. She sat down at the bar in the kitchen, scrolling social media on her phone for distraction.

Tommy arrived back at his apartment from an afternoon of golf at 6:00 pm. He was not working that night but faced rare day shifts the following day and Friday. Feeling agitated, he had just received a text from the young woman server from work, who was to help him work his private, side, gig, Friday evening. Something had come up. She was no longer free to work with him.

Tommy rarely worked private gigs, but a well-heeled customer of his was having a cigar party at his Center City town house on Friday and needed a bartender and hostess/server. The pay would be good with potential for generous tips. But now Tommy was stuck without anyone to help him. He thought of Mary.

"Maybe I'll call Mary!" Tommy thought. "If she can do it, I'll talk her into coming back here Friday night to spend the night!"

Tommy became more excited just thinking of the possibility. He had not been with Mary, or any woman, since Mary gave him a blow job just over two weeks prior, and now he was super horny for her.

"I hope I can reach her. She's been playing 'hard to get', lately."

Tommy, an Irish immigrant, came to the United States as a young man with his parents. Mary was his first true love. Barely taller than Mary, nearly bald, slight in size, a good fifty pounds lighter and nine inches shorter than Steve, he was not the prototype of a man with whom Mary would choose to cheat.

Mary and Tommy fell in love working together at a shore town bar in New Jersey, thirty years ago. It was during this time that Mary sought a modeling career, that she eventually gave up on. They were the King and Queen of the party crowd wherever they were. Tommy did not have Mary's boisterous personality but was a great conversationalist. Like any good bartender, he could put people at ease and make them feel welcome. Eventually, Mary was looking to settle down. She did not think Tommy was ready to leave the party life, so she moved on.

As a successful bartender, Tommy had many customers who had been with him from the beginning. Tommy had his ups and downs with women over the years, including a short lived marriage that ended in divorce. But his oldest friends and customers always remembered him as a lady's man, who had managed to score a super model for a girlfriend as a young man. It mattered little that Mary had never made it anywhere close to super model status. As the memories of men age with their minds and bodies, they remember the world as they want to, rather than as it was.

Case in point, one older customer of Tommy's would tell the same story, in which he described to the entire bar, how Tommy's old girlfriend had posed for the big sport magazine's swimsuit edition. As time went on, no one, not even Tommy, challenged the old man's confused embellishment.

Another older customer, Vic, who Tommy had not seen in years, stepped up in class and visited Tommy at the ritzy hotel bar in which Tommy worked. Of course, Tommy would not let his old loyal customer pay for his light beer, Tommy picked up the tab for him.

"Thanks for the beer, Tommy."

"Anytime Vic. Nice to see an old friend."

"Hey Tommy," Vic followed. "What happened to that super model girlfriend you had back in the day? I tried to follow her career over the years. Didn't she get into a cat fight over that Hollywood guy at the Cans Film Festival?"

"You're mistaken, Vic, my friend," Tommy corrected, not able to let that one go. "She never dated a Hollywood guy and she never went to Cannes."

Vic was quick with the comeback. "She sure had a nice set of cans though!"

At this point in life, in his early fifties, Tommy felt he had a good life, but his spotty luck with women left him lonely, and horny. At the same time, he valued his independence and his relatively, well ordered life. He was self-sufficient, paid his bills, and had enough left over to have some fun. Life could be boring but was stable.

One shining light in his life was his gorgeous first girlfriend, whom he kept up with over the years, Mary. She was married, which worried him because he was afraid of the consequences, for both, if they were found out. But there was an enduring sexual connection between the two of them over the years. Tommy believed he, unlike others, had broken the code and knew which buttons to push to get Mary to spread her sexy legs, and beg for his cock.

"Mary forgot that when she ran into trouble in her first marriage, she found her way into my bed. And when she ran into problems in this one, last fall, she found her way back again"

Tommy enjoyed texting or talking occasionally with Mary. Their sharp, funny banter back and forth, was exciting to him. He enjoyed taking those opportunities to invite her to sneak over to his place. Since successfully luring her over two weeks prior for smoke, drinks, lunch and an eventual blowjob, Tommy was trying to figure out how to make Mary's visits more regular, without getting caught by Steve. Tommy picked up his phone and called Mary. He knew that if Steve were nearby, she would simply send the call to voicemail.

It was 6:30 pm and Mary had just received a call from Steve. One of his friends had an extra ticket for the baseball game and invited him to go along. He would not be home until late. Mary was happy for Steve but was horny due to her unfinished business that afternoon. She wanted some fast, hot sex. That jerk Zach had gotten her all excited earlier, then left her high and dry (though, not that dry). Mary was in the mood for some action.

Her phone rang. It was Tommy Robbins.

"Tommy!" Mary said, sounding thrilled to hear from him. "Where have you been?"

"Mary, I texted and called you last Wednesday morning into the afternoon! I had a nice Zinfandel from Napa. I thought you would like it. You never responded!"

Mary remembered last Wednesday as the day Kyle left. She knew she had ignored scores of other texts that day.

"Tommy. Come over now. Steve is at the ball game. I'll sneak you up to my bedroom for a quickie." Mary urged him, feeling naughty, and excited.

"Mary," Tommy responded. "I'm not coming over there to fuck you at your house. I don't care if your husband is at the game. That is too much risk! What would he do if he found us?!"

Mary had almost forgotten that she had not told Tommy she had Steve's permission. But she did not want to tell him. She thought Tommy would think it was weird. Besides, she thought the secrecy aspect of their affair was hot. She did not want to spoil it.

"Oh Tommy, don't worry. Just come over. It would just be a quick in and out, like always!" Mary teased.

"Hilarious Mary. You know I'd pound you silly, rendering you unable to fulfil your wifely duties tonight, and likely raising suspicion."

"Oh Tommy," Mary retorted, "I think I'd find the strength."

"Anyway Mary, you made me lose my train of thought. I need you to work with me this Friday night in Center City from 6 to 9. I have a private side gig for a cigar party, and my hostess backed out on me. I'm stuck."

"Tommy, that sounds like fun! I have plans with Steve but let me see if I can change those."

"Aww Mary, that would be great! Maybe when It's over we can go out for a drink, then maybe you figure out an excuse to spend the night at my place."

"Hmmm, let me see if I can work some magic." Mary said.

"What will you tell him?" Tommy asked.

"Leave that to me, Tommy."

Mary did not want to tell Steve that she would be the hostess at a cigar party on Friday night with Tommy. He would ask a million questions and want to know every detail. She thought about it and decided on a plan of action that would keep Steve occupied, and it included the video she was waiting for from Justin.

Thursday

It was now Thursday morning at 9:00 am and Steve was still at home, having just showered, and about to dress, before heading to the airport, for his overnight trip to Toledo.

Steve let his towel drop to the floor and stood naked in the bedroom, trying to figure out what to wear for his flight. Mary walked into the bedroom and walked up to Steve and stood face to face with him.

"Steve, sweetie, I'm going to see Tommy Robbins tomorrow afternoon. He told me that he wants to get me alone at his apartment and fuck me." Mary said, as she smiled at Steve.

Steve was shocked at Mary's audacious abruptness. A feeling of stinging jealous anger came on initially, which quickly gave way to the usual quickening heartbeat pumping blood directly to his penis.

"Ok. During the day? While I'm travelling back from Toledo?" Steve questioned.

"Yes. I will be going over to his apartment around lunch time."

Mary moved in closer to Steve and began caressing his arm.

"Let's not make plans Friday night. I may get home kind of late." She said to him.

Mary moved her right hand from Steve's arm down to his hard cock and began caressing it, rubbing her hand up and down on it without gripping it.

"That's fine Mary. I want to stay home with you Friday night."

"You know Steve, it would probably make the most sense if I just came home Saturday morning."

Mary rubbed Steve's cock even harder. Steve was shaking slightly.

"Really?" Steve said, his voice breaking.

Mary then gripped Steve's cock while she stood on her tippy toes to lean in and give Steve a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'll come home of you want." She whispered, while stroking his cock.

"But I'm probably going to have a glass of wine or two." Mary continued as she concentrated her thumb on the front of Steve's penis, just under his crown, where she knew he was most sensitive.

"I, I understand." Steve managed to stammer.

Mary dropped to her knees, gripped Steve's shaft and was about to lick the tip of Steve's penis, when she stopped and looked up at Steve with an appreciative look in her eyes.

"Thank you for being understanding. I just think it would be better if I came home Saturday, don't you?" Mary said, as she began licking Steve's shaft with broad wet strokes.

Mary soon had Steve's cock gliding in and out of her mouth, taking him deep in her throat.

"Of, of course, my sweet Mary. Do what you, do what you think is best."

Mary continued to look up at Steve, batting her long eyelashes at him. She tightened her grip on Steve's cock, used her other hand to cup his balls, and sucked and licked Steve's cock with abandon. After a few minutes, Steve's body tightened, and he shot his load into the back of Mary's throat. Steve's legs felt weak as he finished emptying his cum into Mary's waiting mouth.

"AHH!" Steve moaned loudly as he came. "Oh Mary. I love you so much! I'll do anything for you!"

Mary got up off her knees, embraced Steve and gave him another big wet kiss.

"I love you Steve. I'll be home Saturday as soon as I wake up. I promise. By the way, Jacqueline and the girls are coming over for drinks on the deck Saturday afternoon. It would be great if you could be on hand to serve drinks. I will need you to go to the liquor store and cheese shop Saturday morning. I'll leave you a list! And can you please clean both bathrooms Friday night when you get home? So, you have enough time to go shopping Saturday morning?"

"Uh. Yeah." A breathless Steve managed.

"Thank you, Steve. Use a little elbow grease on the downstairs tub this time, please."

"'Un-huh." Steve replied.

"Now put your clothes on! You can't miss your flight, baby!"

After Steve left, Mary spent the late morning cleaning up her first floor for Saturday, knowing that with her plans for Friday and Friday night, she had to get the place ready early. Just after 12 noon, her phone rang. It was Tommy. Mary picked up.

"Tommy! I worked it out for tomorrow night. I can stay over!"

"Well that's great." a depressed sounding Tommy said on the other end. "An hour ago, I dropped a half keg on my left hand. It's broken."

"Oh no, Tommy!", Mary answered. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be okay, Mary. Thanks. But I won't be able to do the private gig tomorrow."

"Ahh. I was really looking forward to it. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Actually Mary, I need you more now than ever. I told Nathan, my friend, the lawyer, who is throwing the party, that you would be there. Nathan is throwing the party to impress a big shot. Nathan is one of my old-time customers. His big spending friends heard you're a former model."

"Oh, Tommy please. You're being ridiculous!"

"Mary, you know him. He's been a customer of mine since down the shore. He remembers you. You worked lots of shifts when he was there. I'm certain of it!"

"Oh, that's all such a long time ago Tommy. I can't remember all those customers. I haven't kept up with these people like you have." Mary countered.

"Nathan is throwing the party in order to impress a big shot developer." Tommy confided. "His project is the biggest ever on the Delaware River waterfront. If Nathan lands this deal, it will be the biggest he has ever done. He said he will finally be able to buy his dream Jersey Shore bar and hire me to run it!"

"That would be great Tommy!"

"And you guys will clean up on tips tomorrow night, maybe splitting a thousand dollars or more, Mar. You will have these guys drooling and dropping coin. Wear something sexy!"

"Okay Tommy. I won't let you down!"

"I knew I could count on you, Mary! I owe you for this."

"Think nothing of it Tommy." Mary assured him. "Who's going to tend bar?"

"I'm lucky to have such good friends, Mary. My downstairs neighbor, Zach will tend bar. You met him two weeks ago over my place. I just got off the phone with him. He's a longtime bartender. He can't wait to work with you!"