Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 05

Story Info
Steve cucked again as Zach adds Mary's ass to trophy case.
10.9k words
3.97
15.9k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday

"I'm lucky to have such good friends, Mary." Tommy told Mary, after she asked who would be tending bar the next night at Nathan's cigar party, since his broken hand would prevent him from working the private side gig with her.

Tommy had just broken his hand an hour earlier, rendering him unable to bartend at the party his longtime friend and customer, Nathan, was throwing the next night. Nathan, a real estate lawyer was throwing the party to impress a big developer with whom he was seeking a lucrative contract. Tommy, Mary's lover, had invited Mary to work with him in greeting guests and serving drinks. They were to split the tips.

"My downstairs neighbor, Zach, will tend bar." Tommy said. "You met him two weeks ago over my place. I just got off the phone with him. He's a longtime bartender and he said he's really looking forward to working with you!"

"Really?" Mary answered, intrigued, yet horrified, that she would be working a three-hour shift with Zach, who a day earlier had rudely surprised her with a cum facial.

"So, here's my plan." Tommy started. "You take the train downtown to the gig. When you finish, at nine pm, Zach said he will be happy to drive you back here. Then we can still spend the night together!"

Mary was troubled, hearing that Tommy had talked to Zach about driving her back to his place, without talking to her about it first. Tommy's plan had her working closely with Zach to serve drinks and then riding back to Tommy's with him.

She was not happy that she would be spending all this time with Zach. But she did not want to tell Tommy that she had fooled around with Zach and could think of no compelling excuse or reason why she would not accept a ride from him.

"Okay." Mary said to Tommy. "Let's see how the night goes with Zach."

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked quizzically. "Zach is an experienced bartender and he said he thinks you'll be great in the hostess role."

"He said that?" Mary asked, disturbed with herself that she even cared what Zach thought after what had happened the day before.

"Absolutely!" Assured Tommy.

"Ok, Tommy. I will come back to your place with Zach. You'd better be home resting your broken hand when I get there!"

"That's great, Mary! You two will clean up in tips. I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back to my place!"

Friday

On Friday morning Mary was up by 8:00 am and sprang into action. She got into the shower, shaved her legs and all around her pussy. She had an appointment for a manicure and pedicure at 10:00 am and was having her hair done at 1:00 pm.

Mary did not get home from her hair appointment until 3:30 pm. She had to decide what to wear for that evening. She finally settled on a short, black, low cut cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. She picked out a pair of black open toed sandals with 4-inch heels to go with it.

She drove to the local train station and caught the 4:59 pm train to Center City. While on the train, Mary used her phone to read Nathan's bio on his business website. She studied his picture and still could not remember him, despite Tommy's assurance that they knew one another from many years ago. She reached Nathan's town house with time to spare.

When Nathan, age 59, bald, slightly overweight, with a beer belly, answered the door, his eyes lit up. It had been years since he last saw Mary. She looked as hot as ever in her sexy, short, black cocktail dress that showed a lot of skin.

"Nathan!" Mary said, giving him a warm hug, before stepping back to look at him. "It has been too long. You look great! You must work out! It really shows!"

Nathan blushed. He was so happy that Mary remembered him and thrilled that Mary would be greeting guests and serving drinks to a group of men he wanted to impress.

"Mary, you are too kind. It is good to see you again after all these years!"

"I agree! It's terrible that Tommy broke his hand." Mary said. "He was really looking forward to this."

"I know. I was really looking forward to having him here. So, you and Tommy stay in close touch don't you, Mary?" Nathan said, his eyes now drawn to Mary's wedding ring.

"Oh, you know exactly what it's like to be a friend of Tommy's, don't you Nathan." Mary responded to Nathan's forward question by dodging and bonding with him over Tommy. Mary knew Tommy was beloved by his regulars. "It's a lifelong commitment, isn't it!"

"Ha-Ha. yes, it is Mary. It really is too bad for him that he broke his hand like that. But Zach seems like he'll be a solid back up for our good friend, Tommy."

"He's here?" Mary asked. "Point me in his direction. I know you are still getting ready, Nathan."

"Of course."

Nathan walked Mary through the foyer into his spacious living room, with the bar set up on the far end, near the kitchen. He pointed toward the bar and Zach, who was busy preparing for the arrival of guests.

"I will be back downstairs shortly after six pm." Nathan said. "A young woman from the cigar store, Brandi, should be here just before six. She'll be serving my guests their choice of the finest Dominican and Latin American cigars from a portable humidor she will wheel around throughout the party."

"Classy!" Mary answered. "I'll be sure to let her in!

"You go upstairs Nathan and take your time getting ready. I will handle everything down here and get your party kicked off with a bang!"

"Ha. A bang, Mary?" An excited Nathan asked.

"Oops." Mary retorted, giving Nathan a flirty wink and a smile. "Just a figure of speech, you bear!"

Mary nervously walked toward Zach, still not sure what she wanted to say to him. She knew that first she needed to ensure they were on the same page as far as the night's business was concerned. She found that Zach had the bar well prepared and greeted her in a friendly, if business-like, manner. She greeted Zach similarly. With staff from the caterer busy setting up the hors d'oeuvres, and the carving table, there was no opportunity to address her uneasiness about their encounter two days earlier.

Soon, Brandi from the cigar store and her portable humidor arrived. Brandi, age 25, was an inch shorter than Mary at 5'3" and had shoulder length blond hair. Like Mary, she wore a black cocktail dress, but with a scoop neck that displayed her ample breasts. On her small feet she wore matching six-inch heels. Once settled in the middle of the living room, she bent over the humidor to display her fine cigars, catching the immediate attention of the early arrivers among the 18 male guests who had confirmed their attendance.

Mary greeted and chatted up each man who arrived and moved them on to the bar for their initial drinks. Though she had not worked in a role like this in many years, Mary felt it came to her naturally. Her self-confidence helped her overcome her initial anxiousness. She was ready to make the most of her opportunity, in serving drinks to these rich men.

Roger, a distinguished broad-shouldered man, age 70, gray haired, in a tailored suit, held court with a small group of guests. He was giving his views on the stock market when Mary came over.

"Mary, I put down my dirty martini, and don't remember where I left it. That bartender made my first one perfectly. Can you bring me another one?" He asked.

"Absolutely, Roger."

When she was returning with his drink, Roger had finished his conversation and gave Mary his full attention, eyeing her head to toe as she walked toward him carrying a tray with his drink atop.

"You are a stunning woman, Mary. I hope you don't mind me telling you that. But I don't mince words!"

"Oh, thank you Roger. That is nice of you to say." Mary said, smiling widely as she handed him his drink.

"We've never met," She continued, "but I remember watching TV a few years ago and I saw you on the news, giving a speech to City Council. You were so passionate, Roger. You said it was your lifelong dream to build the tallest skyscraper in Philadelphia. With a thundering voice, you said your project would be privately financed, and provide free childcare on the ground floor to the children of working people. Thousands of good paying, family sustaining jobs would be created. All you needed from Council was a tiny little zoning variance and tax credits."

"You have a strong recollection of the facts, Mary."

"Who could forget that speech Roger! The people responded! They rose up, embraced your dream, and soon Council passed the ordinance you needed. Our community depends upon imaginative entrepreneurs like you who create jobs and bring vitality to our region, while at the same time addressing pressing needs. I find that so admirable!"

Roger laughed. "I wish City Council were as appreciative of my good deeds as you seem to be, my pretty lady."

"Don't listen to the critics, Roger." Mary assured.

She then got up on her tippy toes, leaned into Roger, bringing her right hand up under his left arm, to his shoulder, pulling him closer. She rested her left hand on his chest over the lapel of his suit jacket, while bending her left knee forward and slightly inward so that it touched the inside of Roger's left knee. Mary whispered into his left ear.

"You are the one who had the vision and the power to erect your dream in the heart of the City. Your dream became a reality Roger. As anyone can plainly see, your erected edifice towers above the erection of any other man in the history of this town!"

Roger let out a loud laugh. Mary gave him a wink as she pulled away from him and moved on to chat with another guest.

Over the course of the next few hours, Mary owned the party. She chatted up flirty men, never letting things get out of hand. Whenever Nathan was in earshot, Mary was telling at least one of his guests a made-up story about Nathan being some kind of ladies' man back in the day, always surrounded by a cadre of pretty, young women.

Securing timely refills from a ruthlessly efficient Zach, she had the guests feeling good and tipping generously. At one point, Mary and Zach even congratulated each other on their impending haul.

At various times, Mary would glance over at Zach, and see Brandi talking to him, twirling her hair with her finger. From what Mary observed, Zach was not paying much attention to her.

Just after 8:00 pm, Mary spotted Roger and Nathan having what looked like a serious conversation. Nathan seemed to be trying to convince Roger of something. Mary asked Zach to prepare fresh drinks for them.

Mary brought the drink tray over to Roger and Nathan who paused as she approached.

"You gentleman look like you need fresh martinis. Put those down and take these."

As the men took their drinks, Mary put her right hand on Nathan's back and looked directly at Roger. Mary spoke up about Tommy's longtime friend and customer.

"Roger, I've known Nathan for many years. Beneath the veneer of his teddy bear persona, stands a brilliant real estate attorney who is as honest as the day is long. He gives his clients the unvarnished truth, whether they want to hear it or not. I cannot think of a man with more integrity, and good old-fashioned common sense, than my friend, Nathan."

Roger looked straight back at Mary, nodding his head in agreement.

"I've heard enough." Roger the developer replied, before turning back to Nathan. "You have a deal, Nathan. I'll have my assistant send the contract over tomorrow morning. Let's shake hands on it!"

As 9:00 pm neared, Mary went into the restroom to check her phone and send an email to her husband, Steve. When she came out and walked around the room, Mary felt all eyes on her, as she had felt all night. But the eyes that she felt the strongest were the eyes that were always diverted when she looked in his direction, Zach's. Mary timidly walked over to Zach at the bar, where the pace had slowed considerably.

"So, Zach, are you still okay with driving me back to Tommy's when we are finished here?"

"No problem." Zach said, plainly, "I will be heading out to the bars after dropping you off. You think we can get out of here soon?"

"As long as we are cleaned up in the bar area we can just go. Let's stay until five after so all these guys have a chance to leave something more in the tip jar!"

At that, Roger walked up and put five, new, one hundred-dollar bills in the jar and turned to Mary. Like a gentleman, he held out his large hand and shook hands with Mary, slowly, gently fondling her small pretty hand with his thumb.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Mary! I do hope our paths cross again."

Mary looked up into the older man's eyes, fawningly.

"The pleasure was all mine, Roger. I have a feeling our chapter is still to be written." Mary said, as she then stood on her tippy toes, wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek."

Mary turned back to Zach, expecting him to share in her glee about the large tip. Instead, he seemed to have a disapproving scowl on his face.

"Mary!" Nathan called to her as he saw Mary and Zach cleaning up. Nathan walked over to Mary, slightly drunk and smelling like a strong cigar.

"I can't thank you enough. You helped me close a deal I've been working on for years." Nathan gushed. "If I can ever return the favor-"

"You are such a sweetheart, Nathan. I really enjoyed meeting your friends."

"I will tell Tommy that he should have you work all of his private, side gigs!" Nathan announced.

"Oh, thank you, Nathan."

Mary gave Nathan a hug and a brief kiss on his lips.

"You have a wonderful night Nathan. This was fun!

By 9:20 pm, Mary and Zach were walking through a large self-park garage. Mary was somewhat concerned about how Zach would act. But as they got to his car, a large, older impala, Zach was barely conversant and hardly paying attention to Mary. After Mary got in on the passenger side of the vehicle, she buckled up, pulled out her phone and texted Tommy.

"We had a great night! I cannot wait to tell you every detail when I arrive. I should be at your place in 30."

Mary put her phone away. She wanted to change out of her heels into her flats, as she meant to do before leaving Nathan's. But she soon realized she had left them next to her pocketbook behind the bar. When she had picked up her pocketbook, she left her flats sitting there.

"Ugh," she thought, "Now I'm stuck wearing these heels tonight and tomorrow when I go home. My feet and legs are going to be killing me."

Mary turned and decided to try to start some conversation with this strange, hipster looking dude, with so little to say.

"Tommy thought we'd make a thousand in tips tonight. I don't think he ever thought we would be splitting twenty-three hundred dollars!" Mary said, gleefully.

"Those guys really enjoyed smelling themselves." an unimpressed Zach responded. "They throw their money around just to feed their huge ego's."

"Well. Somebody must be there to catch it when they do." Mary pointed out. "I'm glad it was us tonight."

Zach smiled a little as Mary spoke.

"They seemed to like you a lot, Mary."

"I don't think you meant it as such, but I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you, Zach. Given their druthers, though, I think most of those men preferred Brandi."

"Ha." Zach followed. "Only when she bent down over that little humidor to open it. Her tits would spill out of her dress. That caused some drink spills."

Mary laughed. "Yes. yes, it did, didn't it."?

Zach continued, "That didn't matter though. Those guys all wanted to talk to you because they thought they had a better shot at you."

Mary initially laughed until she realized Zach had made a rather rude comment. She lost her train of thought and fell silent. Zach too fell silent and continued navigating the streets to get to the highway and back to the suburbs.

Mary was feeling uncomfortable in Zach's presence. Only two days earlier he had used her, covered her face in cum, and simply laughed about it. Now she was alone in Zach's car with him, wearing her freshly polished wedding ring, and he was driving her to spend the night with her lover, Tommy.

She thought to herself. "Zach must think I'm a complete slut."

Initially it was a feeling of shame, but then that familiar fire built in Mary's pussy as she realized she was with a man who knew her secrets, while she knew so little about his. Mary was disturbed that she found this to be erotic. She did not want to feel any excitement for this jerk, Zach.

"Fortunately," Mary thought, "We'll be at Tommy's soon and I can forget about this loser."

As Zach drove home, mostly silent, he was not sure what to make of Mary. She was hot, but she was not his type. He liked women closer to his own age, not too much older, not too much younger. Still, he thought there was a decent chance he would end up fucking Mary that night.

After seducing his ex-girlfriend six years ago, the night before she married his then rival, Zach developed a penchant for seducing married women. He preyed on married or committed women who responded to his subtle signals, like stolen glances, or inadvertent touches that lingered. Then, when she succumbed to his advances, Zach moved, hard and rough, pushing the overwhelmed wife's limits beyond where she had likely ever gone with her husband.

Typically, while dominating a woman sexually, Zach would leave hickeys on her breasts and inner thighs. This ensured her husband would be denied sexual intimacy until the deep red marks he left had faded. Many women avoided Zach after that first encounter, but a handful of others became his willing, secret, sluts.

Zach was not sure he wanted to bother with this woman who was already cheating on her husband with Tommy. But after that blowjob on Wednesday, and watching her in that sexy black dress, flirting with those old rich guys and clearing their wallets of large denomination bills, he was horny for her.

As Zach and Mary pulled up to Zach and Tommy's, Mary took out her phone to check her messages. She had many romantic texts from an obviously horny Steve. She expected this outpouring from Steve. An hour earlier, she had sent him the video she secured from Justin of her giving Kyle a blowjob in Justin and Audrey's living room, captured by their hidden security camera. Steve had told her he gets turned on by the idea of her having a secret liaison behind his back. Mary figured he would find it extra hot that she did it right under his nose. She responded to Steve with a long row of affectionate emojis with plenty of hearts, kissing lips and smiley faces with hearts for eyes.

There was no message from Tommy, though.

Zach exited his car, Mary let herself out the passenger side, not wanting to spend any more time with Zach. She called Tommy but went to voicemail. She hung up her phone.

"He's not answering." Mary whined. "I can't believe this!"

Zach looked at Mary. "What's the matter, Mary? He's not answering?"

Before she answered Zach, Mary felt relief when her phone lit up and it was Tommy.

"Tommy! Where are you?" an agitated Mary said into her phone.

"Mary! I'm so sorry." a tipsy sounding Tommy said in response. "Remy is in town. We all met at a bar in South Philly for some drinks and to catch up. It looks like I lost track of time. I'll be there in 45 minutes, Mary. I'll say goodbye to the boys and catch a rideshare. Hang out at Zach's till I get there."

"I can't believe you, Tommy!" Mary retorted, trying to hold her angry voice down, as Zach stood staring at her from ten feet away, "I'm not going to let you just foist me off on your neighbor. Stay there and enjoy yourself with your friends. I just wish you had told me."

"Mary," a suddenly sorrowful Tommy replied. "I am really sorry. I want to see you. I'll leave right now! Honestly, I made a mistake. I just read your text about your great night. And get this, I just got a text from Nathan, singing your praises!"