Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A frustrated Mary struggled to take pity on Tommy.

"It was a great night, Tommy. I looked forward to sharing it with you. I'm just a bit tired and maybe a little anxious too. Call me in a few days. It's ok."

A dejected Tommy responded. "Ok, Mar. I understand."

"Good night, Tommy."

Zach continued to stare at Mary as she hung up her phone.

"Zach," a demoralized Mary turned and said to him. "It was great working with you tonight. You know your cocktails. Thank you for the ride. Tommy is hanging out with old friends tonight and lost track of time. I'm really exhausted and am just going to catch a rideshare home."

Zach's coolness toward Mary warmed. "Let's celebrate our big night, Mary. I've got a blunt already rolled, inside. I bought a bottle of cheap tequila too."

"I don't know, Zach. Some hits from a joint would be nice, but I think I kind of just want to go home."

"Just come in and smoke a joint with me. We'll toast our big night with a shot of tequila. You can leave after that if you want. I'm headed out to the bars, anyway."

Mary was not sure what she should do. She and Zach worked well together earlier, but she was still wary. She knew that Steve would be thrilled to see her and would be ready to jump her bones if she just went straight home to him.

"I really don't think so." She said, haltingly.

"One blunt, one drink?" Zach replied, flashing a rare smile that Mary had not seen since the day she met him, two weeks ago, at Tommy's apartment.

Mary gave in. "Okay Zach. I like that idea. Just a smoke and a drink. Let's go."

Zach brought Mary in and directed her toward the couch. The living room was just as messy as it was the other day, with items strewn about on all surfaces. He went into the kitchen and picked up the new bottle of tequila from the counter and grabbed two shot glasses.

Bringing everything out to the coffee table, Zach poured the shots, picked up the blunt and a lighter and lit it up. As their heads lightened from the tequila and the pot, Zach and Mary laughed and told a few funny stories about the people at the party, interspersed with silly observations and random thoughts as the effects of the pot and tequila continued to set in.

After her second tequila shot with Zach, Mary was finally relaxed and enjoying herself. Her mood had improved considerably and was growing more curious about this mysterious young man. Looking at a metal object with leather bound attachments on the edge of Zach's overcrowded coffee table she grew more curious.

"What's that thing, Zach?" Mary said, pointing.

"Oh that?" Zach answered. "That's a spreader bar, with attached ankle and wrist cuffs."

Steve returned from Toledo just after 5:00 pm Friday evening. Knowing Mary would be spending the night at Tommy's, his only plans were to stop for dinner and a drink downtown, before heading home to clean both bathrooms for Mary's afternoon deck party with her girlfriends tomorrow.

Steve was preoccupied with the knowledge that his wife Mary had been with Tommy all day and was spending the night with him. Feelings of jealousy, insecurity, arousal, anxiousness, shortness of breath, longing, love, fear, all fought for space in his head. Though he had given his permission, he missed her. Her absence from home that night would be a constant reminder that she was in the arms of another man.

He walked into his house at 7:30 pm, unpacked his small bag, and changed into gym shorts and a t-shirt. When he went back downstairs, he noticed the kitchen trash can bag was full. He pulled it out, twisted it and carried it outside to put in the trash can. Walking back into the house, he saw Audrey and Justin, having drinks on their deck, the baby fast asleep in the house.

"Steve!" A bubbly Audrey called out, "How are you?"

Steve stopped at the fence and responded in kind to Audrey. He took notice of the difference in moods between Audrey and Justin. Audrey was looking radiant and was giving off a positive energy that Steve could feel. Justin, on the other hand, looked as miserable, nervous, and uncomfortable as he had the last few times Steve had seen him.

Audrey remained in her chair but kept the conversation going with Steve.

"Justin and I are looking forward to our night out on the town with you guys next Saturday night! I need a night out occasionally. I think everyone does!"

Steve had no idea Mary had made plans for next Saturday night with the neighbors. This idea seemed to come out of nowhere. But Steve had long learned that his role as Mary's husband was to back her up when she was claiming to speak for both of them.

"I certainly need a night out." Steve answered, "I've been looking forward to it. What do you think Justin?"

"Can't wait," was all Justin could get out, as he quickly averted his eyes from Steve.

Steve went inside to get to work. He gathered the cleaning supplies and thoroughly cleaned both bathrooms. By 9:00 pm, he was finished cleaning, and went downstairs. He poured himself a bourbon over ice and settled down in the living room with his phone.

He happened to notice that at 8:45 pm, Mary had sent him an email.

"Wow." A nervous Steve thought, "Mary's hanging out with her lover and she found time to send me an email? That's odd.

Steve opened the email. It had a link to a video and a short message from Mary.

She wrote: "Steve, My darling. I hope you had a good trip to Toledo. Thanks again for being so understanding about tonight (lip kiss emoji). Don't forget the shopping list for tomorrow morning. The party is from 2-5pm. I'm sorry I'm not with you tonight, but I thought the attached video would keep you occupied (wink emoji)! You can ravish me when the ladies have left tomorrow afternoon. (heart emoji)"

"Well," Steve thought, as he prepared to click on the link, "I wonder what this video is all about."

Saturday

Shortly before 11:00 pm Friday night, after Zach showed Mary the spreader bar, he explained how it worked. A long, frank conversation ensued. They talked about consent, safe words and signals. Mary surprised herself with the ease in which she talked about her favorite sexual fantasies and positions with Zach.

Zach brought up his interest in domination, humiliation, and BDSM. Mary was starting to get excited as she listened and shared her curiosity and interest. Mary acknowledged to Zach that he had excited her the other day, but she thought she would chide him for leaving her on her knees covered in his cum.

"I mean, Zach. You surprised me with a facial, then practically told me to get lost!" Mary said with emphasis, expecting to get some sort of apology from Zach.

Zach just smiled at Mary and looked at her with his deep dark eyes and spoke slowly and clearly in answering her.

"If you want to be treated like a lady, Mary, then don't stray from your husband," he paused, "and definitely stay away from me."

Mary was initially irked that Zach had not simply apologized for his abandonment of her the other day. Mary glared back at Zach, determined to win the staring contest. But as she stared, Zach stared back. Soon Mary started to blush, her face and chest turning a shade of red. She began to lightly shake, as the pressure began to build between her thighs. Zach took notice of Mary's body language. Continuing to stare at her, he broke into a victorious smile as he could see from that she was ready to surrender to him.

Zach then brought his face to Mary's and kissed her. Within a minute, a quick working Zach had moved his hand under Mary's cocktail dress, pushed her panties aside and plunged his index and middle finger aggressively into her wet pussy. Zach knew from Wednesday that Mary loved kissing and gave herself up more easily as the passion intensified.

Mary was almost lost in the moment but interjected.

"Zach. Maybe it's time to see how this spreader bar actually works."

Zach led Mary back to his bedroom. He opened his dresser drawer and showed Mary his toys, which wowed her. Zach listed many positions, acts, behaviors, and Mary was agreeable to just about everything Zach brought up except anal. She even agreed to let Zach take pics of her body as long as her face was not included.

Zach asked Mary what interested her, and what kinds of things would drive her over the edge. Mary confided to Zach her somewhat dark sexual fantasy of being taken by enemy invaders and used by her captors for their enjoyment. Zach moved in to kiss her.

As Mary and Zach kissed, he began fondling her breasts, before moving his hand under her dress, up her thigh, before fingering her deeply. Quickly he was helping Mary pull her dress off over her head. He laid her on the bed and simply ripped her skimpy panties off her body and hurled the fabric toward the trash can.

It was now 1:00 am. Mary, a small red ball gag in her mouth, connected by an elastic band around her head, was on her back in Zach's bed. She was naked, but for her black high heeled sandals. Mary's knees were bent back to the sides of her chest. Her heels were pointed straight up in the air, her cuffed ankles spread apart by 26 inches of a metal spreader bar. Her arms were straight up in the air, with her wrists secured in cuffs, between her ankles, on the same spreader bar. Her pussy and ass were spread open and exposed for Zach to do as he pleased.

Mary had been restrained like this for close to an hour, sometimes signaling to take the ball out of her mouth for a drink of water. Both of her exposed ass cheeks were bright red from sharp paddle spanking and flogging from Zach that set off a long series of intense leg and body shaking orgasms. She had not been penetrated at all and she had not even seen Zach's cock yet.

Restricted in movement and at Zach's mercy, she saw him bring out a large vibrator. He showed it to her, turned it on high, and gently placed it between her pussy lips. with the tip facing up. Mary started to moan. Then Zach rocked it forward so that the tip was squarely on top of her clit. As he rocked it back and forth Mary screamed out loud in delight and her pussy juices soon sprayed out all over the bed and Zach. Mary's high-pitched yell would continue at a high decibel level for a long time that night and early morning hours as Zach would push Mary to her limits.

By the time Zach had taken his clothes off, to expose his long cock, he had already worked over Mary's prone body, pinching, sucking, probing. While gruff, he also treated Mary tenderly, often checking with her to make sure she was ok and enjoying herself.

With Zach's dick now visibly in the field of play, Mary was ready to be fucked.

"Zach." She gasped, trying to contain her total arousal so that she could speak a full sentence. "I'm ready to be fucked. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big dick!"

Zach, kneeling on the bed in front of Mary, laughed at her desperation for his cock.

Zach went down on Mary and pushed his tongue in to Mary's pussy and used it to probe and locate her most sensitive places. He would stop and play with her pussy and clit with his fingers. He was teasing her.

"I'm going to want you to suck on my cock first and get it wet for me. Can you do that?"

"Yes!" Mary replied.

Zach moved up the bed, around the spreader bar to Mary's left, bringing his dick to her face.

"Tell me what you want to do with my dick."

"I want to suck it!" an incredibly horny and hungry for cock, Mary, replied.

Zach moved in closer and tapped the side of Mary's mouth. An immobilized Mary tried to put her mouth around it, but he teasingly pulled it away.

"Are you sure you want to suck it?" He asked Mary.

Mary's desire was rising still further.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I want to suck your dick. I want to taste your cum!" Mary panted.

Zach brought his dick up to Mary's mouth again, causing her to again, unsuccessfully lunge for it with her wanting mouth.

"If you want to taste my cum, you will have to lick it from your face. I'm going to make you my cum slut tonight. How does that sound?" Zach asked Mary as he lightly slapped the side of Mary's cheek with his cock.

"Good. Ok." Mary gasped.

"What's good, Mary?"

"I'm your cum slut. I want to make you cum on me." Mary replied, pleadingly.

"Good. Now you are my cum slut." Zach said, triumphantly as he stepped over Mary's head with his right leg, squatted down to Mary's face and pushed his dick into Mary's open, willing mouth. He put his hands behind her head to hold her head steady and to give himself support. He then proceeded to face fuck Mary.

Mary's intense arousal was heightened by how Zach was using her mouth and body with such depravity. She was being used by Zach and found it intoxicatingly hot. Mary's eyes stayed fixated on Zach's as she hungrily sucked his dick, as directed, by the dirty talking Zach. A moment later, Zach pulled out of her mouth.

"Please fuck me, Zach." Mary begged. "I want your cock in my pussy so bad."

"You're going to get your wish, Mary."

Zach pushed up from Mary's face and moved back down the bed so that he again faced Mary's wide-open legs, throbbing pussy, and enticing ass. He took the spreader bar to which she was affixed and pushed up and back, straightening out Mary's legs before moving in closer to her and slapping her pussy with his long dick. Mary begged again.

"Zach, pleeese!"

Zach used both hands to grip the spreader bar, then slowly pushed his dick into Mary's wide open, waiting, willing pussy, pushing all nine inches of his manhood into her as far as it would go. Mary's pussy convulsed, she let out another scream in utter delight, as a major orgasm quickly manifested itself, bringing waves of wetness to her pussy and shockwaves through her body.

Zach watched Mary's reaction as he slowly fucked her. Mary's eyes were closed, as if she were in a trance. As best she could she was pushing her pussy forward, trying to elicit a harder pounding from Zach.

"Mary, do you like it when a guy talks dirty to you?" Zach whispered.

"Yes." a breathless Mary replied.

"Ok. You are really a fucking slut aren't you. You're cheating on your husband with my downstairs neighbor. And now you're cheating with me. That's right isn't it?"

Mary was breathing heavily, on the verge of a new orgasm which rocked her body even further.

"Yes," Mary voiced to Zach, trying to answer his question.

"You like me using you, don't you?"

Mary hesitated. Zach pushed the bar as far up and forward as he could, which had Mary's pussy facing up at closer to a 45-degree angle. He positioned himself so that he could continue to push bar up with his right hand, straightening Mary's legs completely so they were up and over her head. With powerful pelvic thrusts, Zach mercilessly pounded Mary's wide-open pussy.

Zach suddenly slowed down, almost stopping, just leaving his bare dick half was in Mary's pussy.

"Your probably used to getting it really slow from your husband, and I bet even Tommy?"

Mary nodded her head and mouthed. "Yes."

"Well, that's not how I fuck."

Zach resumed pounding her with increasing power and velocity. Mary felt like she was experiencing one long continuous orgasm that would flare with an extra explosive force, whenever Zach willed it. Her eyes were closed. She was screaming and moaning almost incoherently before she yelled out one noticeably clear sentence.

"Oh Kyle, just take me!"

With that, Zach pulled his dick completely from Mary's pussy. She had not realized what she had just said. Her pussy still throbbed, anticipating the next thrust, which did not arrive.

A suddenly frustrated Mary opened her eyes and saw Zach staring at her.

"Who's Kyle?" Zach queried, wearing a villainous grin.

Mary then realized what she had said and felt guilty.

"Oh Zach, I'm sorry. You have my head spinning. I didn't mean it"

An amused Zach moved in toward Mary's pussy and began slapping her pussy with his cock again.

"If I'm giving you pleasure Mary, I want to hear my name."

He then positioned himself and thrusted his cock powerfully into Mary's pussy.

"Oh Zach!" Mary yelled in response to Zach's hard thrust.

"That's better!" Zach said as he resumed his hard, rhythmic pounding.

"Oh Zach, fuck me! I'm your slut. Take my pussy, Zach."

"That's a little better. What about your little ass?" Zach pulled out again and knelt on the bed in front of Mary., so she could focus on speaking.

"No. No, I'm sorry Zach. Not in my ass." Mary said.

Before fucking Mary again, Zach went down on her again. Mary's soft Irish skin marked easily. Her body from her torso, down to her pussy and ass was already looking like a battlefield, with pinch marks, and hickeys on her soft breasts and inner thighs. While driving her to smashing orgasms, Zach was devouring her body, sometimes inflicting light to moderate pain with pinches and butt slaps, adding to the cacophony of sensations, coursing through Mary.

Zach resumed his hard pounding of Mary, fucking her silly. He would occasionally take a break while Mary, who felt as if she were experiencing the world in a new dimension was content to let Zach do as he pleased with her body.

Finally, after more intense fucking, Zach pulled his dick from Mary's pussy, who bent her knees again. He stood on his bed and shot his load of cum down on her face and torso. When done, he knelt back down, reached for his phone on the nightstand and took a picture of Mary's pockmarked, cum drenched body, but not her face.

Mary smiled as she looked up at Zach, eyes locked into his, her body covered in Zach's cum, her hands and ankles still cuffed, her 4-inch black heeled sandals still pointing outward and upward.

Zach looked down at Mary with a look of approval. He enjoyed Mary's damsel in distress eyes. Zach unlocked Mary, who got up, got out of her heels and stretched her muscles. She went to the bathroom, while Zach went to the kitchen to get them more water.

Mary washed her hands, but left Zach's cum on her face and body, as directed by Zach. Mary came out of the bathroom and rejoined Zach in his bed. She snuggled up close and caressed his chest, while Zach put his arm around Mary, softly touching her hair and rubbing Mary's hip with his other hand.

Mary was tired but still glowing from what her body and mind had just experienced. Mary was clear in her mind though, that what she had with Zach was certainly not a romance.

She had not "fallen" for Zach, the way she had for Kyle. She did not even like him. However, being dominated by Zach transported Mary to a sexual fantasy world, in which she had been conquered by an invading warrior, who explored his new territory at will, plundering her natural resources for his own sadistic pleasure, and freely casting his seed on her pristine, open spaces.

Of course, when an invading force has achieved dominion over its conquered land, exploratorily drilling of environmentally sensitive areas, cannot not be far behind. Having happily surrendered to Zach's domination, Mary was ready to let Zach take the prize he had made clear he wanted.

Within a few minutes, Mary had worked herself back down to Zach's cock and was soon giving him another blowjob, while he softly stroked her hair. Zach picked up a previous topic.

"Mary, I want your ass for my trophy case."

Mary momentarily pulled her mouth from Zach's cock to respond to his joke.

"Your ass trophy case? What's supposed to be enticing about that?" Mary went back to sucking Zach's cock, raising her intensity level substantially.

Zach laughed, almost sneering, "After I've taken your ass, you won't be asking that question, baby."

Mary stopped sucking Zach's cock but did not remove it from her mouth. She looked up at him and winked.

"I want you in the spreader bar one more time. New position if you're okay, turn over, get on your knees and spread your legs out."