Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary, who had been getting horny again sucking Zach's cock, turned over as instructed. Within a moment, her knees were spread widely in a crouching position, the spreader bar separating her legs at her ankles. Her arms went between her legs, her wrists cuffed to the bar. Her ass was up, her face was down, facing right. Zach put a second pillow under her head for comfort. As he secured the final cuff, Mary's ass pointed straight up. He stepped back to view the easy access he had to her ass and pussy. Zach slapped Mary's bright red butt cheeks, sending shivers through her body.

Zach reached for lubricant and as he positioned himself behind Mary. He started gently rubbing his right index finger against her anus. At the same time, Zach inserted three fingers from his left hand deep into Mary's wide-open pussy, instantly sending Mary into an orgasmic frenzy as all her body's sensors were already on high alert, spreading the energy throughout her entire body. Zach then pushed his thumb, easily into Mary's welcoming, lubricated, ass, drawing a coo from Mary as it entered.

Despite Mary's continuing intense orgasms, her submission to Zach, her often closed eyes, her moans in ecstasy, her shrieks of pain, she was aware, and knew what Zach was doing. It had been two years since a man had taken Mary's ass. She believed few men were skillful enough to truly take a woman's ass, enjoyably. Once a man started fiddling around, trying to figure it out on the fly, the moment was lost, as far as she was concerned.

Mary considered giving a man her ass to be the ultimate act of submission. An intimate interlude that connects two people for eternity through a biblical taboo. As her pussy and her ass were being stretched by Zach's digits, Mary decided that she was ready to be Zach's ass slut, in addition to his cum slut.

Mary spoke up to Zach.

" Zach, put a condom on, and then please, please, take my ass for your trophy case."

Zach immediately inserted his cock not into Mary's ass, but her wide-open pussy, which led to an initial yelp from Mary, but soon took on a pace that was steady, but considerably slower than the pace with which Zach fucked her earlier.

While Zach fucked Mary's pussy, he thumb fucked her with his right thumb and felt Mary's asshole opening, becoming more welcoming. When he sensed the time was right to pull his thumb out of her ass, his dick out of her pussy, and put on the condom, he would make his move.

Zach had moved slowly waiting until he thought Mary's ass was ready for his entry. When he sensed the moment had arrived, he slipped on a condom. Given that Mary's ass was up, and her face was down, Zach had to mount Mary in a similar position. He positioned his ass up above hers, pointing his dick straight down, as he crouched down to prepare to ride her. His feet were planted in front of each of her knees. He used his finger to apply lubricant to ensure her ass was ready. then took his shaft with his right hand and pointed it downward so that it touched Mary's available, immobilized anus.

Tommy Robbins arrived home via rideshare at 2:45 am Saturday morning. After Mary told him she was going home, he stayed at the bar and got drunk with his friends. As he let himself in the door, he was feeling sad. He had a broken hand, had to miss working Nathan's cigar party, and to make matters worse, he lost track of time while out with his friends and lost his chance to spend the night with Mary.

Tommy worried about what his mistake could cost him. Being the unreliable partner in an illicit affair was not a good position to be in. Tommy despaired at his plight.

"I have to get back in Mary's good graces, so she'll want to see me again."

As he lay in bed about to doze off, Tommy saw a silver lining to his miscue that would bring Mary back to his bed in due course.

"Mary won't be able to stay away from me. Without me, who else does she have? Steve? Steve from Dullsville?"

Feeling more optimistic about his situation, by 3:30 am, Tommy drifted off to sleep.

At 3:45 am, he awoke, jolted by a strangely familiar female voice that rocked the house and sent shudders up and down his spine.

"YEEEESSSS ZACH! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! ZA, ZA, ZACH OWNS MY FU, FUCKING ASS! Fuck it, fuck it, Fuck it, baby! Fuck it!!! YEEEEESSS!!"

Zach had slowly pushed his dick into Mary's ass, gently, but causing Mary to yelp in an initial sharp feeling of pain as her muscles contracted. Her pain gave way when the initial shock subsided, and her muscles relaxed. Mary's ass soon succumbed, bringing on screams of joy and sweet submission.

Zach found his groove, pushing his long dick all the way into Mary's ass, pulling it almost all the way out, then repeating, each time with increasing force and speed. Mary's ass only became looser and more welcoming with each ball slapping slam into her ass. Mary was in ecstasy as she swore at the top of her lungs to Zach's mastery of her ass and the joy it brought her.

After a couple minutes, Zach abruptly pulled his dick from Mary's ass, leaving her with a gaping hole. Looking at the hole his butt fucking of Mary had created he could see her ass muscles twitching, as if wondering where Zach's dick had gone.

Zach used his phone to take a pic of Mary's gaping hole. Mary, her head to the right on the pillows was babbling incoherently. Zach believed Mary was in the desired state where he normally enjoyed spooking his compromised cheating wife with an outrageous suggestion. Zach got his kicks from such hijinks.

"Hey Mary, I'm going to shoot my load on your ass. Let me have your phone. I'll take a pic of my cum on your ass, with you in the restraints, and I'll send it to your husband. How does that sound?"

It took Mary some time to answer as she was focused on bodily joy, but she got it together to answer Zach.

"Good idea!" She panted. "He'll love it! Take my phone, press the button against my right index finger, go to contacts and scroll down to Steve."

Zach was caught by surprise; this was supposed to be the part where the vulnerable wife begged him to not even joke of such a thing. He had never had a wife tell him to go ahead and send the pic.

Besides, on another level, Zach quietly disapproved of Mary and her husband's apparent lifestyle choice. In his mind, marriage is defined by a mutual commitment to fidelity, first and foremost, for eternity! Zach soon moved on from this concern.

He adjusted his positioning over Mary's ass, to a squatting position so that he could give her ass his jack hammer treatment. When he commenced, Mary's screams of carnal overload rang through the house again, making the walls vibrate.

In short time, Zach pulled out and pulled off his condom. His legs were spread out so that his right foot was just to the right of Mary's cuffed right ankle and his left foot, just to the left of her cuffed left ankle. Zach jerked off behind Mary, who could feel his warm, creamy, thick load on her ass and red ass cheeks.

He took pics, with his own phone, of Mary's freshly fucked, contorted ass, covered in his spunk. Zach picked up Mary's phone and his own. He used Mary's index finger to gain access and took a picture of Mary's bright red ass cheeks and spread open pussy.

Zach then scrolled down Mary's contacts to Steve, took a pic of his phone number with his phone but did not text him. He then scrolled to the K's and found Kyle. He texted the pic to Kyle, from Mary's phone, with a message.

Zach soon unlocked Mary and they settled down in bed together. Mary held Zach closely, softly caressing him as Zach drifted off to sleep. She was exhausted, but her body was still reeling from her experience over the last five hours.

Earlier in the night, she had no intention of letting Zach have her cute, tight, ass. But Zach's naughty whispers of encouragement, his professed desire to add her ass to his trophy case of conquered asses, weakened her defenses, leading to her eventual surrender. Mary found it deliciously, slutty, that she let Zach take her prized asset, and add it to his trophy case.

Mary soon dozed off.

At 8:00 am, Mary felt a nudge. When she opened her eyes, she saw Zach's naked butt walking into the bathroom. Mary considered the nudge to be a signal that she should get ready to leave.

Mary wished she had remembered to bring a change of clothes. With her leaving her flats at Nathan's house, Zach having destroyed her panties, she would have to wear only her cocktail dress and the heels she had worn last night.

Zach walked out of the bathroom and in the direction of his living room and kitchen. Mary got up and soon realized how worked over and sore she felt. She hobbled toward the bathroom, feeling added pain emanating from her dried, red ass cheeks, with every step.

Mary only peed in the bathroom, and went back out to the bedroom. She heard a noise, turned around and saw a naked Zach standing before her. Without saying a word, Zach looked in Mary's eyes, and then down at his flaccid cock. Mary, who had loudly declared herself to be Zach's cum slut hours earlier, responded immediately.

Mary dropped to her knees, took Zach's cock in her right hand and began giving him a blowjob. Within a minute, Zach's flaccid cock was hard, and he let Mary continue to hungrily attack it.

Then, Zach directed Mary to get up and he bent over the bed. He reached down to her pussy lips, spread them open with his right thumb and index finger. He carefully inserted the head of his cock and began pounding Mary's pussy, thrusting his hips, first slowly, then harder and harder.

Mary did not know why she was acting or feeling as she did. She was turned on by how Zach was just using her like his fuck toy, taking her at will. Within a moment of Zach pounding Mary's pussy from behind, she had another orgasm before he pulled his cock out and shot his load on her back.

Mary felt the sensation of warm, wet cum on her back, and trembled, thinking how erotic it felt to be simply bent over, and dominated by Zach.

"Oh my God!" Zach suddenly call out. She turned around and saw him looking at his phone with a panicked look on his face.

"My girlfriend from DC was supposed to come this afternoon. She decided to surprise me! She's walking here from the train station now! If she walks in and finds you here, things will get really ugly!"

Mary was in shock, trying to comprehend what Zach was saying.

"You have a girlfriend?" Mary asked, incredulously.

Zach picked up Mary's purse and handed it to her. He picked up her cocktail dress from the floor and handed that to her as well. He then brought her sandals to her.

"Yes. Mary, put your dress and sandals on. I need you to walk out through the back door so that she does not see you. Just walk through the alley way to Main Street and call the rideshare from there, please hurry!"

Mary quickly put the dress on, then her shoes, before grabbing her pocketbook. As Zach walked her to the back door and opened it for her, she realized the spaghetti strap on her right shoulder had torn. She had to hold the top of her dress up or it would fall, exposing her right breast and torso.

Mary walked through the backdoor, which Zach immediately closed behind her. In her heels, holding on to her purse, while holding her dress up, Mary had trouble walking on the broken concrete on the back sidewalk. When she made it to the alley, it was not much smoother. She walked slowly and carefully, while feeling sore, hurt, and wobbly.

After closing the backdoor on Mary, Zach locked it. He then went back to bed. His girlfriend, in fact, would not be arriving until that afternoon, giving him plenty of time to clean up.

Tricking unsuspecting wives into the "Zachster Initiation" or in other words, sending their wrecked, cum-soaked bodies home, while trying to avoid being seen by strangers, neighbors, or husbands, was Zach's favorite subversively, sadistic pleasure.

As Zach crawled back into bed, he smirked to himself.

"That's the second time this week that Mary got the Zachster Initiation."

As Mary made her way through the alley, headed to the town's main roadway, she had to be careful to look down to avoid stepping on broken glass that seemed to be everywhere. As she reached the sidewalk on Main Street, she mis-stepped, almost falling. Catching her balance, she moved her arm slightly, and her dress fell on the side with the broken strap, exposing her breast to cars on the road, and any pedestrians that might be out in a small town at 8:45 am on a Saturday morning.

As Mary pulled her dress back up to cover up her breast, she noticed how Zach had left marks on her breasts, and surrounding skin, some visible above her low cut dress line, such as it was.

Mary's ass and pussy were sore, she had only a few hours' sleep, and she was walking slowly. Mary's plan was to walk one block on Main Street, turn left on to a quieter street and pick a house in the middle of the block to use as the address she would enter on her app for the rideshare.

First, she had to walk past a church and a convent, with two elderly nuns, sitting stoically on chairs on the front porch facing the street. A woman about Mary's age walked toward her from the other direction, with her Labrador Retriever, who she had to pull back from Mary as they walked past each other.

Mary could hear the woman exchanging greetings with the nuns, and heard the woman go on to say, "Ever since all these bars opened, and all the young people moved in, our sleepy little town has become a nonstop party zone, with all the seediness that comes with it!"

As Mary neared the corner, a man in a pickup truck on the main road, slowed down and made catcalls to her as he drove by, saying vile things. Mary turned the corner and walked a few houses in and ordered the ride. The driver would arrive in five minutes.

Mary stood and waited on the sidewalk in front of the home at which she ordered the ride. She felt awkward and looked around. She looked at the house in front of which she stood, and saw an elderly couple staring at her through their picture window. A moment later, the woman was gone, but her husband stood, transfixed, by what he saw.

Finally, her ride arrived, and Mary climbed into the back seat, greeting the driver. The driver, Jose, gave her a perfunctory greeting. Mary was not looking for conversation, though her app said Jose was rated five stars, for his warmth and hospitality. Within a moment, Jose, rolled down the front windows, put on his headphones, and did not look back again.

Mary thought about what had just happened. The whole way Zach had run her out of his house was further evidence that the guy was just an asshole.

"Girlfriend?" Mary thought. "She must be raking him over the coals right now because there was no way he could have gotten the smell of raw sex out of that bedroom, not to mention discard my tattered panties that are, who knows where, on that floor!"

The thought did occur to Mary that Zach had made the whole thing up about his girlfriend showing up.

"It's like last Wednesday. He used me, then kicked me out when he was done with me!"

As her ride made its way through traffic, an exhausted, sad and regretful, Mary, emerged. She had felt amazing waves of intense joy over the five hours she spent, largely in restraints, with Zach bringing her wild pleasures and sinful sensations. Such prolonged submissive activity was not a regular occurrence for Mary. At times it felt like an out of body experience.

Over the many hours of sensory intensity, many thoughts travelled through Mary's head. Long forgotten memories reemerged, as if to give some clue as to what it was that made Mary long to submit to a sadistic scoundrel, like Zach. Some of those memories were positive, others, not so much.

Fortunately, as people grow older, those memories that are best left forgotten are buried deeper in our recesses. Waking up, as an older person, every day, motivated to make new memories, is easier because of such coping mechanisms.

As Mary stared out the window on yet another hot June day, her insecurities gnawed at her. She pulled out her phone to see what texts she had received over night, and the latest news from her friends on social media.

Looking at her phone she saw she sent a text to Kyle at 4:30 am, that had not been answered. She looked at the pic of her cum covered ass that Zach sent Kyle, and the degrading message he wrote:

"You're cheating slut girlfriend called out your name bro. Now she begs for the Zachster!"

Mary put her phone back in her bag and started to weep.

"Why did I let that creep into my life?" Mary cried to herself. "Kyle won't want me now."

Trying to stem the increasing flow of tears, Mary had no tissues, and could only wipe them away with her hand. As she wiped her face with her tears, she could feel and taste dried, crusted cum. She wept harder as she obsessed about it.

"I just want to be held tightly right now. I want my man to just hold me tight, tell me he loves me, and that it's all going to be okay." Mary continued as she wallowed in self-pity.

Her spirits were lifted when she thought about how she was going home to that man.

"Steve will hold me tight. Steve will tell me that he loves me, and that it will all be ok. Steve is my rock, and my conquering hero!"

As the car pulled up in front of her house at 9:30 am, Mary was relieved that she saw no one around, especially that little snake, Justin.

Mary collected herself and climbed out of the car. Paying her fare on her app, she gave Jose five stars and a fifteen percent tip, with no comment. Trying to walk up to the house quickly was a struggle, but she was soon inside. After closing the door, she turned and saw Steve waiting for her.

Steve had a look of genuine love on his face, expressed most acutely in his eyes. It was clear that Steve was thrilled she was home and ready to welcome her, no matter what or whom, she had done.

Steve's expression turned to concern as he got a clearer look at Mary. She was disheveled. Her hair was a mess, and she had obviously been crying.

When Mary saw Steve's worried look, she began weeping again. Steve walked to her, with his arms out, ready to wrap them around her and let her know everything was going to be okay.

As he approached, Mary put her hands up to stop him.

"Steve."

"What is it Mary?"

"Before you touch me. I just want to go up and shower."

"Ok." Steve said, softly.

"When I come out," Mary followed. "I want to come into bed with you. I want you to hold me in your arms, tight, and just tell me you love me, probably for a while. Then we have to get ready for this party."

"Mary. I will hold you in my arms for as long as you want. I won't leave your side. I love you and will do anything for you."

"Ok." Mary said back. "I'm going to walk up the stairs and straight into the bathroom, ok?"

"I'll come up behind you and head straight back to the bedroom and wait for you."

"Thank you." Mary said, reaching with her right hand to touch Steve's face softly, before pulling back.

Mary took off her heels and started up the stairs to the bathroom with Steve behind her. Mary walked into the bathroom and closed the door, while Steve continued to their bedroom.

Once in the bathroom, Mary pushed the remaining strap from her dress and let it fall to the floor. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her hair was a mess and had dried cum throughout. She still had some on the sides of her face, too.

She looked down at her naked body, red marks and blotches everywhere, and more dried cum between and under her breasts. It appeared also that Zach had practically ringed her pussy with hickeys, giving it the look of a bull's eye, with her pussy being the eye.

Mary slowly looked up again at the mirror and spoke softly to herself, watching her lips move as she said them.