Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary walked into the bedroom.

"Steve, you're still up? I thought you said you were going right to sleep?"

"I just got carried away reading my newsfeed." Steve said as he closed the page and put his phone down, still reeling from seeing Mary's ass on Zach's online trophy case.

"Oh. Is that what it is?" Mary teased. "You look like I just caught you watching porn!"

"Ha." Steve said, as he pulled the sheet over himself, trying to obscure his erection.

Monday

Mary and Steve were up early on Sunday and visited with Mary's cousins over raison cinnamon swirls and coffee before departing for the ninety-minute drive home at 10:30am.

As they drove home from the shore, tired from a late night of drinking with family, after two nights of drinking with their neighbors, Steve and Mary were silent. Steve had his sedan on cruise control as they headed back home on the Atlantic City Expressway. He had a lot of questions going through his mind, like whether Mary knew that her ass pics were online in Zach's trophy case. He could not imagine she knew. He was afraid of how she might react and wanted to protect her from seeing the pics and the despicable comments beneath them.

He also knew that he should tell Mary he had fucked Jen on Saturday night but every time he got ready to say something, he would find a reason to put off telling her, the latest being that she had not told him that Zach had fucked her in the ass! He decided that he should at least wait until they got home, to be sure that Jen and Bob had left for the airport to fly home to San Francisco.

They arrived home just a bit after 12:00 noon. Once inside, Mary went into the bathroom by the kitchen while Steve walked up the staircase to the second-floor bathroom.

After freshening up, Mary walked out onto her deck. Audrey, who was relaxing in her Adirondack chair, her houseguests having only left for the airport a short time ago, saw Mary and immediately got up and started to walk toward her.

"Mary! Hi! How was the beach?"

From her side of the fence, Mary smiled as Audrey came closer.

"We would have stayed longer if Steve didn't have to work tomorrow." She answered. "There is such a pleasant breeze at the beach."

Mary and Audrey had not seen each other since the group outing at Big Boat Bar on Saturday. Mary was the only other person to know Audrey's secret and had promised Audrey she would not tell anyone.

It was Mary who introduced Audrey to Zach when she brought her up to the bar to get drinks for everyone after they arrived on Saturday night. Mary found it unfortunately ironic that she had brought Audrey up to the bar with her as a security blanket to ensure she herself, was not seduced again by the insatiable ass hunter.

Later, Audrey would meet Mary's friend Brandi, a hot young blonde with big tits. In front of the whole table, Audrey learned that her non-cigar smoking husband, Justin, was a regular customer of Brandi's in the Center City cigar shop in which she worked. That proved the final straw for the frustrated Audrey, who then went back up to the bar by herself and ordered a double shot of tequila before offering herself to Zach.

"Mary! That was so much fun on Saturday night, wasn't it?" Audrey said to Mary.

"We had so much fun." Mary started, wondering how things were with Justin, given Audrey had snuck off and fucked Zach behind his back on Saturday night.

"How are things with you and Justin?" Mary asked Audrey, looking concerned.

Audrey blushed, but took a deep breath and responded to Mary.

"We're doing fine, Mary. Thank you for looking out for me the other night, you know, pointing out my dress was inside out when I came back to the table and all that."

"Oh Audrey," Mary said. "You would have done the same for me."

"I would Mary." Audrey followed, "But I don't know what came over me, Mary! I don't think you would have lost control of yourself like I did. I'm not the kind of woman who sneaks around behind her husband's back."

"Oh Audrey, think nothing of it. Sometimes these things happen. I've done it too!" Mary said, trying to sound reassuring.

"I know Mary." Audrey said, looking sorrowful. "But I should not have gone behind Justin's back. I feel like I betrayed him."

"He doesn't know anything about it, right?" Mary asked.

"No, Mary. He doesn't. Should I tell him? Do you think?"

"Look Audrey," Mary tried not to let her dislike for Justin interfere with her response, "If it was just a one-time thing, and you got it out of your system, then maybe it is best to just let it go this one time."

"Oh no, Mary." Audrey replied. "That was just a one-time thing! I'm not going to see Zach again."

"I understand Audrey. So that means you are not going to see him tomorrow? You did tell me on Saturday night, that you had made plans with him for tomorrow."

Audrey nervously responded. "No. Mary! I can't do this! I am going to text him and tell him I have to work late and then I am going to lose his number."

"Audrey. Everything will be fine. Take a deep breath."

"Thank you, Mary. Thank you for being such a good friend."

"Did you exchange numbers?" Mary asked.

"I was still in the office with him at Big Boat Bar after he fucked me. He took out his phone and asked me for my number." Audrey answered, pulling her phone out to look for the text. "Before I left, he sent me a text with his address and a note. Here it is, 'your ass is mine, Tuesday 3pm.'"

"Really?" Mary answered, feeling an uncomfortable and disappointing pang of jealousy that Zach, who had talked Mary into giving him her ass a week earlier, had so quickly moved onto her younger, bigger butted, neighbor.

"He hasn't texted me since." Audrey went on, "Maybe he forgot about me already and not showing up would be no big deal."

"Well, Audrey, you can just tell him that you have to work late." Mary said soothingly.

"I'm just afraid that if I text him, I'll be tempted and betray Justin again."

"I get where you are coming from Audrey. You are a busy woman. Don't worry about it another minute."

"Thank you, Mary. I really value your advice and friendship."

Given Audrey's vulnerability and their blossoming friendship, Mary decided this might be a good opportunity to clear the air with Audrey about having given Kyle a blowjob in her living room a couple weeks ago while she was at work.

"There is one matter I need to talk to you about, Audrey."

"What is it, Mary?"

"Well, I should have come clean the other night with you and Jen, but when your friend Kyle visited a couple weeks ago, he and I had a bit of a fling."

"Ha!" Audrey laughed. "I had my suspicions, Mary, I have to tell you."

"I hope it wasn't too obvious!" a blushing Mary responded.

"No." Audrey said. "You weren't. It's just that that first night you met him out on the deck, Kyle told Justin and me that he thought you were hot!"

Mary was taken aback, and instantly aroused to hear how Kyle had described her.

"I do have to confess something to you, though." Mary said.

"Confess? About what Mary?"

"On the morning he left, he invited me over for coffee." Mary started, "Um, the coffee wasn't the only stimulant being served, as it happened. I lost myself and gave him a blowjob in your living room. I feel awful for doing that in your living room."

"Oh Mary. You have nothing to feel bad about. I think that is really hot!"

"Okay. Good. I was afraid you would look down on me."

"After what I just did?" Audrey laughed. "I have to tell you though, Mary, I can't believe Justin didn't catch that blowjob on his hidden camera! How about that? Maybe fatherhood is making him grow up and he's not such a perverted tool anymore!"

Mary smiled at Audrey, not knowing what to say, when Justin walked out of the house, looking at Mary suspiciously.

"Hi Mary." Justin said, as he walked up behind Audrey and put his arm around her shoulder. "Am I missing a good story?"

Audrey hesitated, still preoccupied with hiding her indiscretion, and wearing a guilty look on her face. Mary broke the awkward silence.

"It's no problem Audrey. We're all friends." Mary said, turning to Justin, "I gave Kyle a blowjob in your living room. Now you both know. I just asked Audrey to excuse my behavior and I ask the same of you."

"Wow Mary! Thanks for sharing!" Justin sneered, knowing Mary was clearing her conscience with Audrey while leaving him on the hook for keeping quiet about the video in front of Audrey.

"Thank you for your open-mindedness!" Mary responded, still smiling at Justin. "I promise to use better judgement next time."

"Please Mary," Justin smirked and shot back. "Not on my account, I hope."

Mary looked at the younger couple and saw that Justin had his arm around Audrey, which she had not seen in weeks.

"Well," Mary said. "I have so much to do today around the house. I'll leave you two alone. Enjoy your day!"

Both Justin and Audrey said goodbye to Mary. They were now alone together.

Justin turned toward Audrey, pulled her close and kissed her.

"I love you, Audrey. I don't know what it is that's come between us recently, but I have never stopped loving you and I'm ready to move on."

Audrey had missed Justin's touch and she hugged him back. She thought Justin was casually glossing over several months of painful distance between the two of them that she never understood. But having just cheated on him with a stranger the night before, the idea of moving on was appealing.

"Audrey," Justin said as he looked at her in the eyes, "Let's go up to the bedroom and get naked with each other. I want to explore you inch by inch and kiss you all over."

"Hmmm." Audrey was feeling romantic about her husband all the sudden and started getting hot. But then remembered she could not get naked with Justin without having her wild romp with Zach revealed.

Justin took Audrey by the hand and walked her toward the house. Audrey followed his lead, trying to figure out how she could navigate the situation. They went inside, walked through the kitchen and went up the stairs. They made a hard right when they reached the top of the stairs and then went down the hall toward the master bedroom.

When they got into the bedroom, Justin let go of Audrey's hand and took off his t-shirt. He then took off his shorts so that he was completely naked. He pointed Audrey toward the bed, but she did not get on the bed, instead, still clothed, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

She put her right hand around his shaft and began sucking his dick. Justin stood over her while Audrey went to town on his cock. Audrey had made the calculation that her best chance at keeping Justin from trying to pull her shirt and shorts off was to give him the best blowjob she had ever given him. She proceeded to do so, even as she took a mental note of the difference in size between her husband's average sized cock and Zach's incredibly long one.

Justin was amazed. It was as if she had never been hungrier for his cock in her life. Audrey had not sucked his cock like this since before they got married. He quickly shifted his goal from fucking Audrey to shooting his load into the back of her throat.

"Audrey, baby, take your top off so I can see your tits." Justin said in his low voice, which he spoke in when he wanted to take control.

Audrey did not stop sucking his cock as she continued to stroke him while she attacked his dick.

Justin was getting ready to cum which always brought out the dirty talk in him.

"Suck that dick, baby." He said, as he started thrusting into Audrey's mouth. "Suck it! You love it!"

Audrey sensed he was close and lightly wrapped her index finger and thumb around his shaft as he pushed into her mouth repeatedly. Justin thrusted his dick even harder and began to shake and then spasm.

"Yes! Yes! Take it all!" Justin yelled as he shot his load into Audrey's mouth. Audrey kept her grip on Justin's shaft with his dick still in her mouth. She made sure to squeeze all of Justin's cum out and down her throat while she remained on her knees before him. Justin had his right hand around Audrey's head and smiled down at her.

"That was an awesome BJ, Audrey. Why don't we do that more often?"

Audrey looked at Justin and spoke to him as she stood up.

"Maybe we should." Audrey said, relieved that she had escaped Justin finding the hickeys on her boobs and her thigh.

They hugged each other and Audrey went to kiss Justin on his mouth, but he put his finger up and wagged it at her as he pursed his lips.

"I love you Audrey," Justin said as he gently pulled out of the hug and teased her. "but you know I don't like to kiss you after you give me a blowjob!"

A look of hurt came across Audrey's face. Justin realized he had just stepped in it with his stupid joke.

"You know I'm only kidding right?" Justin said with a shit eating grin. "Come here."

Justin wrapped his arms around Audrey again and gave her a deep kiss. Audrey kissed him back, but the moment was over for Audrey.

Besides, they needed to leave to pick up their baby girl from her Mother's Center City condo before it got too late in the afternoon. Audrey was exhausted from the long weekend and wanted to make sure she went to bed shortly after putting the baby to bed at 7:30pm. She had to wake up at the crack of dawn to work the 6:00 am to 2:00 pm shift the next day.

Steve walked into the bedroom to unpack his overnight bag when Mary had walked out to their deck. His mind was still blown from having seen Mary's ass on Zach's trophy case web page. He had not looked at his phone since leaving the shore. He checked to see if he had any messages and saw that he had received several texts. He looked to see who sent them. His heart pounded as he saw they were all from Jen.

He opened the first one. It was a selfie of Jen wearing a black thong bikini. In every pic she sent, Jen wore either thong bikinis or sexy lingerie. In the final one she was stark naked in what looked like her bedroom. Her long straight black hair fell to either side of her shoulders, and reached down to her sexy small, brown nipples, with gold bar nipple piercings.

Steve was rock hard. The hot wife hottie, Jen, whom he had fucked two nights earlier was sending him sexy pics of herself! Steve was feeling studly again. Then, another text came in from Jen, this time without a pic.

"When are you coming to see me?" She wrote.

Steve started to shake again, like he did when he realized she was hitting on him Saturday night. He took a deep breath.

"You have to compose yourself, Steve old boy." He told himself.

He texted back, "I'll be in San Francisco two weeks from today. Staying at Big Box Hotel Wharf."

"I'll see you then! (kiss emoji, heart emoji)" She shot back, along with another photo, this time a pussy pic.

Steve sat down on the bed to take a closer look.

Mary walked back inside after talking to Audrey and Justin and walked down the basement to begin the laundry. Her phone rang. Kyle was calling.

Mary had not spoken to Kyle since before he left for his long business trip. She had not heard from him since Zach had used her phone to text Kyle the pic of her cum covered, used ass, a little over a week ago with a nasty message. Mary felt too humiliated and embarrassed to follow up and contact Kyle herself. She assumed Kyle would be done with her.

"Kyle! How are you darling?"

"Hi Mary!" Kyle's friendly voice sounding like music to Mary's ears. "I'm back home. I had a long trip back to the US!"

"Oh, Kyle," Mary said almost tearfully, "It's so great to hear your voice. How was your trip?"

"I was crazy busy." Kyle responded. "The last three days in Addis Ababa were interesting, to say the least. On the first leg of my trip, I hung out with my college bud, Ren, and his wife, Hina, in their penthouse apartment in Ichigaya, Tokyo. You would love them, Mary!"

"Hmmm, Kyle. I would love to travel to Japan with you. I don't speak Japanese though, honey."

"Ha! I can translate for you. You'd enjoy yourself." Kyle continued. "Anyway, on my last night at their place we watched a freaky porn video. It was hot, Mary. It made me think of you."

"A what video?" Mary asked, getting horny listening to Kyle tell her he thought about her while watching porn.

"I'll send you a link, baby," Kyle responded in a lower slower voice, "you can let me know what you think."

Mary exhaled, "Hmm, you do that."

Kyle continued in his more intimate tone as Mary leaned up against the washing machine, closed her eyes and imagined Kyle and her grinding at that very moment.

"How about you Mary? Have any fun since I've been gone?"

Mary opened her eyes and stood up straight, knowing Kyle was referring to the pic of her cum splattered ass.

"Oh Kyle. I was so embarrassed that picture was sent to you. I- "

Kyle cut Mary off. "Are you kidding Mary? That pic was so hot! I think its sexy that you call out my name when you're getting fucked by another dude!"

Mary could feel herself blushing. "Kyle, you're so sweet. I think about you often!"

"Even hotter than that Mary, is that you take it in the ass. Every time I pull up that pic and look at your sexy, just plowed, ass, I get a humungous chub!"

Mary swooned listening to her young Adonis of a lover talking to her this way. She could literally feel her anus tingle and her pussy moisten.

"Oh Kyle, Kyle," Mary said, barely able to contain herself as she moved her left hand down toward her clit. "Come soon please! My ass is yours for the taking! Make it all yours Kyle! Add my ass to your trophy case!"

"Ha! That's great Mary! My trophy case. Hehe." Kyle said as Mary tried to calm down on her end of the phone after her mini orgasm.

"So, Mary I'll get to the point. I'll be there two weeks from today. It will be a shorter trip than I expected. I'll be in on Monday night and will be leaving Wednesday for London. Can you meet me at my hotel when I arrive?"

"Of course, Kyle. I don't want to miss a minute with you while you're here. Where are you staying?"

"I'll be at Big Box Hotel Convention Center." Kyle responded." I must warn you. My workdays can be long. But I think you know my nights can be pretty long too."

Mary's heartbeat quickened again, and she responded teasingly. "Oh, I know the things you can do at night, Kyle. I'm glad we're going to have a bed this time."

"That's funny Mary. I'll need some rest. On that Tuesday morning I'm making a presentation to the developer of the waterfront project and his investors. When that meeting is over, I'll have the rest of the day free."

"That's good to know my darling, Kyle. I'll make sure you are rested for your big meeting. And I'll be waiting for you afterwards to help you relieve your stress."

"Hey Mary. You are such a sexy lady. I'm ready to jerk off! I'd better let you go so we don't spend the rest of the day like this."

"That is tempting Kyle. I'm so glad you called me. I missed you so. Good-bye, Kyle."

"Bye Mary."

Mary hung up her phone. She tried to collect herself by getting the first load of clothes into the washer, but she was horny and could not get Kyle out of her mind. After she got the clothes and detergent in the washer and turned it on, she went back upstairs through the first floor and up to the second, then down the hall into the master bedroom.

Steve, who had just put his phone down after spending the last twenty minutes looking at racy photos of Jen stood up and looked at Mary, trying to hide his erection. Mary walked up to Steve on the side of the bed and pushed him down. Before jumping into bed with him, Mary pulled off her t-shirt and unhooked her bra, then took off her shorts and panties leaving her naked. Steve disrobed while watching Mary.

Mary got into bed with Steve. They embraced and kissed each other deeply. Primal carnal lust took over their actions. Mary grabbed Steve's cock and stroked him while they kissed. Steve reached down with his left index finger and began playing with Mary's slit. Turning Mary over so that he was on top of her, Steve moved down her body to begin probing her with his tongue.