Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve spread Mary's thighs with his hands. He buried his face in Mary's pussy. After a few minutes Mary pulled her hips back from Steve, swung her right leg up in the air in front of him and proceeded to turn over and get on all fours, presenting her anus to Steve's tongue.

Steve wasted no time. He put his tongue in Mary's loosened, inviting asshole. Steve pushed in while continuing to use the fingers on his right hand to play with Mary's pussy. An excited Mary kept pushing her ass back into Steve's face, ensuring his tongue stayed splayed on her asshole.

Mary responded loudly in delight. She was screaming out Steve's name. Steve was aroused by the taste of Mary's ass and her soaking wet pussy. While it had been years, Steve decided he would follow the road Zach had recently travelled and take Mary's ass because the moment seemed so fucking right.

Steve pulled his tongue from Mary's ass. He reached over to the drawer on his nightstand, took out the lube and squirted some on his hand. Getting back behind her again, he liberally lubed up his already rigid cock. Getting into a near squat so that he could get his rock-hard dick in position, Steve was ready to make his move.

Anticipating Steve's intention, and without saying a word, Mary reached down between her legs with her left hand and up to grab hold of Steve's shaft. She then brought it down and placed the head of his cock into her wet vagina. Without missing a beat, Steve fucked Mary's pussy from behind.

With his left thumb on Mary's anus and his right hand on her hip, Steve pounded away. Mary could feel Steve's body tensing up and thrusting harder and she joined him in a long, loud, mutual orgasm that left the two of them limp in each other's arms in exhaustion.

Tuesday

When Justin woke up at 6:00 am, Audrey had already left the house for work. The babysitter, Fiona, would be arriving at 8:00 am, which is when Justin would leave for work. Justin knew Audrey often worked beyond her scheduled hours. On this day, he wanted to be sure to get home before 6:00 pm, so he could continue making amends with Audrey, and hopefully get her naked later in the night.

Often on Tuesday's, Audrey worked extra hours. Their arrangement with the babysitter was that she would be paid until 6:00 pm whether Justin or Audrey got home early or not.

By 1:00 pm, Audrey was having quite the busy day. She was exhausted, but there were emergencies popping up everywhere. She had not had time to text Zach that she was not coming over. As things slowed down, she checked her phone. She found no messages from Zach.

Then, Audrey received word that one of her patients had taken a turn for the worse. She sprang into action. After consulting with her peers to identify the problem, she worked to stabilize the patient's condition and was successful. She looked at the clock and it had just turned 2:00 pm. It was time to leave. Audrey cleaned up and grabbed her belongings.

Before leaving the unit, she checked her phone one more time. She had received a text. It was from Zach.

"Ready for your Zachster Initiation? (winking emoji)" It read.

Audrey looked at the text and smiled to herself. When she looked at the winking emoji, she could not help but see Zach's infectious grin. Soon, Audrey would get in her car, plug Zach's address into her GPS and be on her way to his apartment.

When Zach opened his front door for Audrey, he was shirtless, wearing only long black basketball shorts. Thin but not skinny, Zach, with his straggly brown hair and scruffy, unshaven face, had a well-defined chest and flat stomach that gave him the look of a serious athlete.

Zach smiled at Audrey and invited her in.

"Come in, Audrey." Zach said as Audrey walked into his messy apartment and Zach motioned her to his couch. "Do you want a bong hit?"

"No thank you." A nervous Audrey responded. "Do you have any water?"

Zach walked over to the kitchen that adjoined his living room and grabbed two glasses. He filled them from a large water bottle that sat on the counter. He brought out the two glasses. Audrey was standing by the couch. Zach handed her a glass and motioned for her to sit down.

Zach walked around his coffee table and sat down next to her. He studied Audrey's face and picked up on her discomfort.

"I'm surprised you made it over today, Audrey. I thought you might be scared off after getting Zachsterized on Saturday night!" Zach teased.

Audrey was still nervous, but she proceeded to deal with her fear the way she always had before, by meeting it head on. Saying nothing, she leaned into Zach and began to kiss him on the lips. Zach kissed her back. He felt up her tits, squeezing them with his right hand, before reaching down and pulling her top up and off. He reached around Audrey, unhooking her bra. He then stood up, bent down in front of her and pulled her pants off while she lifted her butt off the sofa.

Still on Zach's couch Audrey then took off her panties to get completely naked. Zach sat down on the couch, still in his shorts and kissed Audrey as he ran his index finger and middle finger down to her pussy. As he began fingering her with abandon, Audrey was instantly driven wild and moaned loudly.

An excited Audrey slid out of Zach's grip and got down on her knees on the floor. She lined herself up between Zach's spread knees. Zach lifted his butt off the couch momentarily and slipped off his shorts. Audrey finished the job of pulling his shorts off and reached with her right hand to grab the shaft of his cock. After gaining her grip, she commenced giving Zach a blowjob.

With his hand on the back of Audrey's head, occasionally wrapping her short brown hair up in a bunch in his fist, Zach let Audrey use up her nervous energy. Audrey treated Zach's long dick to wet licks and hard sucks. Finally, when she showed signs of slowing down, Zach exerted control, pulling her head down until she gagged on his long shlong before pulling her head up and repeating the same cycle a couple more times. The last time he pulled her face up, Audrey's saliva was dripping from her mouth. She looked up at Zach, acquiescing to his will and awaiting his next move.

"Let's move into my bedroom so I can take your ass and add it to my trophy case." Zach said to Audrey.

Audrey, still trying to collect herself after sucking Zach's cock began to get up from her knees when Zach sat up, put his hands under her arms and pulled her toward him. He buried his face between Audrey's large tits while her knees leaned into the edge of the couch. He moved his mouth onto her left tit, planted his lips between her nipple and her chest. Audrey was motionless, her eyes closed, finding Zach's dominance taking her to a new realm. He left her with a large, deep hickey.

When Zach pulled his lips from Audrey's newly marked breast, she stood up, as did Zach who directed her to the bedroom. Zach walked into the bedroom behind Audrey who quickly climbed atop the bed, turned around on all fours and looked directly at Zach, who stood at the side of the bed looking down at her.

"Zach, I have to tell you something." Audrey said as Zach reached out and gently touched Audrey's chin, softly running his hand over her cheek. "I've only ever given my ass to my husband, Justin, and he's, well, not nearly as big as you."

"I know." A smugly, smiling Zach said as he continued to softly caress Audrey's face.

"I'll go slow Audrey. Try to relax and it won't take long for your ass to surrender." A somewhat reassuring Zach told Audrey. "Once I've conquered your ass it won't seem like such a big deal and you'll come back for more, trust me."

Zach reached into the drawer on his dresser and nonchalantly pulled out a condom and a lubricant. He then hopped up on the bed on all fours himself, Giving Audrey a wet deep kiss, he reached out and squeezed her large hanging tits like they were ripe melons. Within a couple minutes, Zach moved behind Audrey and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks giving his tongue easy access to her asshole. He tongued her ass while he used his wet index finger to probe her anus.

Next, he spread the lubricant on his finger and began rubbing it on her anus and inserting it into her increasingly welcoming ass. He began softly and shallowly, but slowly increased intensity and explored deeper.

Audrey moaned, responding loudly to Zach's digital foray. Audrey was afraid of how his long dick would feel pushing its way to the depths of her ass, yet she yearned for it desperately. She was letting the dominant Zach have his way with her.

Zach slipped the condom on his hard dick and moved behind Audrey, first pushing his dick into her wide-open wet pussy. Zach took her by the hips with both hands he banged her hard, soon bringing screams of joy to Audrey.

"Yeees! Fuck me Zach. Fuck my pussy!"

After giving Audrey an orgasm, Zach pulled out, got up and squatted on the bed, lining up each foot on either side of Audrey's spread knees. Zach pointed his dick down slightly toward Audrey's anus and pushed his lubricated condom enclosed cock into her ass bringing a high decibel scream from her.

Undaunted Zach pushed his nine-inch member as far as he could into Audrey's ass. When he reached as far as he could go, he grinded into her. Within seconds, Audrey's ass noticeably relaxed, allowing an easier in and out for Zach, while crazy sensations ranging from pain to ecstasy coursed through her body. Audrey's initial screams of pain became screams of delight and pleadings for more.

Zach pounded away on Audrey's ass, slapping her pussy with his balls while doing so. Audrey dug herself in to better take every inch of Zach's long, hard dick thrusting into her ass. Each time Zach's cock achieved full penetration Audrey let out a big yelp. Finally, Zach withdrew all the way.

"Turn around." Zach said simply from his squatting position, as he pulled off his condom and stood up on his bed. Audrey dutifully obeyed, turned around and grabbed Zach's hard cock that he was pushing in her mouth. Audrey took as much of Zach's cock down her throat as possible as he pumped out his load. Audrey could taste Zach's voluminous, salty cum mixed with the scent of latex and ass as she swallowed it.

Audrey held Zach's now semi-hard cock still in her hand as she took it from her mouth to catch her breath. She then finished licking all the wetness and cum from his dick.

"Good fuck, Audrey. You should come back next Tuesday for another one." Zach said as he ran his hand through Audrey's hair while looking down at her cleaning his dick.

Zach was surprised when Audrey sprang up and gave him a quick wet kiss on the lips.

"You are so hot." Audrey told Zach. "I have to get home before my husband gets suspicious."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Just give him a big wet kiss when you get home and he'll be fine." Zach deadpanned.

Audrey started to walk around. "Oh shit. It still feels like I have your dick up my ass."

"You're welcome." Zach responded.

Audrey hurriedly put her bra, panties and scrubs back on and picked up her keys.

Audrey walked back up to Zach and spoke to him in a more intimate but light tone. "And what am I supposed to tell him about the hickey on my tit?"

"Tell him that you're Zach's little ass slut now." Zach replied with a smile. "But you don't remember where I live."

Yeah, well," Audrey said softly as she looked up Zach, smiling back at him. "I don't think he would like that."

"Have one of these then." Zach told her as he pointed to a tin that was near her keys.

"What's that." Audrey asked.

"Breath mint."

"Good idea! Thanks Zach!" And Audrey was on her way home.

As Audrey drove home, she was in a daze. As she pulled up in front of her house, she could still feel her just fucked ass. Before going inside, Audrey thought about how she would deal with Justin when she went inside.

Audrey popped the mint in her mouth. She reminded herself that above all else she could only get naked with Justin in the dark and under the sheets. As Audrey worried that Justin might figure out that she had been unfaithful, she thought back to the day before, when Justin remarked he did not like kissing her after a blowjob. She smiled to herself.

When she walked in the door, she saw Justin in the kitchen with the baby, who sat, secured, in the highchair eating mashed peas.

Justin wasted no time when he saw Audrey walk into the house. He walked directly to Audrey and took her in his arms. Audrey wrapped her arms around Justin's waist. They looked each other in the eyes. Audrey broke out in a big smile.

"I like when you greet me this way." Audrey said, as she proceeded to give Justin a warm, sultry, minty, cum-ass, tasting kiss.