Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 07

Story Info
Zach shares Mary's ass pics with Steve, moves on to Audrey.
9.6k words
3.98
10.7k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

It had been a long night. Jen, visiting for the weekend from San Francisco, and her husband, Bob, had been out with their hosts, Audrey and Justin, and their next-door neighbors, Mary and Steve at a suburban bar with live music and a dance floor. Jen, 5'2", with her long black hair, hour-glass figure, gargantuan tits, provocative nipple piercings, all contained in a tight red mesh mini-dress, had commanded attention all night from drooling men and jealous women.

After drinking beer and tequila shots, Jen and Mary had hit the dance floor and met Taylor and Jameer. Before long, the whole bar was watching, including their slack jawed cuckold husbands, as they danced, flirted, kissed and considered leaving with their suiters to party in their limo.

It was 1:00 am, Sunday morning, after their wild Saturday night out drinking and dancing. Jen, 28, walked back inside Audrey and Justin's house after having been out back in the neighbor's toolshed with Steve, Audrey and Justin's married neighbor. Jen was still feeling tingly from all the orgasms she had with Steve, a man more than 25 years her senior, who she only met this weekend.

Inside the shed, they had smoked a joint that Justin had given her. Then they embraced and kissed. Steve, 6'2", 220 lbs., brown hair with a touch of gray, had thrown the chez lounge cushion from atop the cabinet onto the floor, laid Jen down, spread her legs and went down on her. Eventually he would fuck her from behind, before shooting his warm load on her big tits while she knelt in front of him.

Jen went into the first-floor bathroom. She pulled her skimpy t-shirt back off, put it aside and splashed her breasts over the sink to wash Steve's cum off. She dried herself off with a hand towel, brushed her teeth, went out to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water before going back downstairs to join Bob on the foldout couch.

Jen was still feeling horny. Though she was Bob's hot wife, she had never fucked a man behind Bob's back. She found it thrilling. Even hotter for Jen, she seduced Steve, Mary's husband, right under her nose.

Jen had been jealous of Mary since seeing the hidden camera video Justin had sent Bob of the 51-year-old, red-headed, former lingerie model sucking Kyle's cock, in Justin and Audrey's living room. Kyle, 29, 6'2", tall, broad shouldered, muscular with blonde locks and a thick nine-and-a-half-inch long cock, was a near obsession for Jen.

She climbed into bed and looked at Bob. He was sound asleep. Though she felt guilty for going behind his back, it rankled Jen that she had never fucked Kyle without Bob standing in the corner, watching and whacking off. Jen, of course, was clueless about Bob getting his dick sucked by Mary, in that same toolshed on Friday night.

Jen reached down with her right middle finger and began playing with her clit. Soon she was plunging two fingers into her pussy with increasing intensity. Her body began to shake as she found her sweet spot and brought herself to a smooth, intense orgasm that sent a soft shudder through her body and left her feeling satiated.

Jen's erotic, meandering, stoned thoughts continued. She remembered that Steve told her he would be visiting San Francisco on business in a couple weeks. She decided that when Steve was in town, she would meet him at his hotel and keep her affair with him a secret from Bob.

Kyle relaxed in first class on his flight home to San Francisco from Addis Ababa. His meeting in Cape Town had been cancelled, enabling him to get home a few days early. While fortunate to get on a direct flight, it would be a hard 26-hours in the air that would not get him home until Monday, Independence Day in the United States.

Kyle, an environmental engineer who travelled to projects all over the world, worked for a California based firm. He looked back on his extended business trip, which began in Tokyo. While in Tokyo, he stayed with his friends, Ren and Hina, who lived in a sleek high rise in Ichigaya. He had met Ren at Sonoma State in the Oenology program. After graduation, Ren, 5'6", returned to his native Japan and met his future wife, Hina, a chemist, 5'5", slender and gorgeous, with long black hair.

Whenever Kyle traveled to Japan, Ren insisted he stay with Hina and him. Kyle put in long hours while working. Typically, when he returned at night, Ren and Hina would feed him dinner. After picking out the genre of porn they would be watching that evening on their large screen television and drinking a few glasses of beer or sake, Kyle would begin touching and teasing Hina in front of an approving Ren. Before long, Kyle would inevitably have Hina, naked, on her back, legs spread in the air, loudly enjoying herself while taking a hard pounding from Kyle's big, thick, cock.

As much as Kyle enjoyed his lifestyle, in which beautiful married women relentlessly sought his time and attention, he knew he could not go on this way forever. He let his mind wander into the future, where he would not be flying all over the world so much. Increasingly, Kyle pined for a more settled lifestyle, where he could build a future with one woman. He had been having such thoughts more often. While in Ethiopia he had a recurring dream that he would soon meet his future wife in a leafy environment. In his dream, upon meeting her, he would immediately know that she was the one.

Still, until that day, Kyle was happy to enjoy the sexy women he had at his disposal. His next work trip would begin in 15 days with a trip to Philadelphia, followed by London and then Miami. He realized he needed to contact Mary to confirm she would be available and waiting for him at his hotel in Philadelphia when he arrived. He was really looking forward to seeing her again.

Just over two weeks earlier, Kyle met Mary while visiting his friends, Justin and Audrey, in a small suburban town outside Philadelphia. Their torrid three-day affair included a late-night romp in Mary and Steve's toolshed, an afternoon of hot sex in her marital bed, and a blowjob in Justin and Audrey's living room on the morning he was leaving.

Kyle had invited Mary to stay with him the following month when he was next scheduled to be in town. Originally, he was to spend five nights in Philadelphia, but his schedule had changed. Because the big project he was working on was at a decision point, Kyle would be in for a key meeting to present the viable choices to the big-shot decision-makers, and it would only be a two-night visit.

Kyle was confident Mary would make herself available. In his experience, the hot wives he involved himself with, like Amanda and Sarah, would readily break plans with their cuckolded husbands to spend nights with him, even on short notice.

Kyle had not been in contact with Mary since early in his trip, when he was still in Tokyo. Just days later, while he was in the air between Tokyo and Melbourne and his phone was turned off, he had received a text from Mary. It would be several days before Kyle would see the text. He was buried in work and spending his free time in the Melbourne suburb, Albert Park, with Laura, a 35-year-old divorced, brunette architect.

Kyle was sitting alone in his hotel room in Addis Ababa when he finally opened the text from Mary. Attached was a picture, which drew his attention first. He saw Mary's tight little ass, wrecked, marked and covered in cum. It took him a minute to understand the message that went with it:

"You're cheating slut girlfriend called out your name bro. Now she begs for the Zachster!"

He realized that the message must have been sent by the guy who had just fucked Mary's ass. Still smitten by the sexy older woman who had taught him things about himself that he had not known, Kyle had wondered if she called out his name when fucking other guys. His other hot wives told him they do. He also wondered if she took it in the ass. In an instant, both questions were answered. Kyle's cock hardened.

Kyle doubted Mary even knew the text had been sent. But before responding, he became distracted by other texts and pics he had received, like several from Jen in San Francisco, Amanda in London, and Sarah in Cape Town. He had forgotten to respond to Mary's text. Now he worried that Mary might have moved on from him in favor of this ass fucker, the Zachster.

Kyle decided that he would call Mary to confirm their plans upon getting back home to his apartment the next day.

Justin awoke on Sunday morning, tired from a rough sleep because of his wife Audrey. Audrey had gotten drunk the previous night when they all went out. She tossed and turned much of the night. Finally, she was sleeping quietly. Justin got up and went downstairs to make coffee. With Bob and Jen still sleeping in the basement, and the baby staying with Audrey's mother at her condo downtown until Monday afternoon, the house was unusually quiet.

Justin, a 29-year-old tech worker with a wiry build, could not get past what a disaster the night before had been. With just one sentence, his young blonde crush, Brandi, had rejected him and made him feel like a big loser.

A few months earlier, after just starting his new tech job in Center City, he was walking to the train station to catch the train home when he looked in a cigar shop window and saw a gorgeous, young, big busted, long-haired blonde, behind the counter. He went in and pretended to be interested in cigars so that he could talk to her. He found out her name was Brandi. He got her to laugh at a few of his jokes.

After that, he would stop in about once a week. Usually there were other customers in the store, many no doubt, with the same motivation as Justin. Justin usually got a hello and a smile from Brandi, especially when he bought a cigar, which he would later give away.

During the latter months of Audrey's pregnancy, sex between Justin and Audrey occurred more sparingly and Justin's eyes began to wander. Justin, 29, fantasized about the sexy, young, 25-year-old blonde.

He was surprised to see her at Big Boat Bar the night before. Things began going downhill after it turned out, his nemesis, Mary, knew Brandi and invited her over to their table. Brandi almost immediately recognized Justin and innocently divulged in front of everyone at the table that he was a regular visitor to the cigar shop where she worked.

Audrey became suspicious. In front of the whole table, she noted that Justin did not even smoke cigars. After a few minutes of questioning from Audrey, that seemed like an hour, Audrey got up from the table, angry at him. She announced she was going to the bar to get drinks but disappeared for longer.

The night bottomed out later when Justin saw Brandi by the dance floor, Audrey nowhere in sight, while Mary and Jen raucously danced with two guys. At first, Justin and Brandi shared a laugh over the two wives putting on a show with two men who were not their husbands. Then, Justin, unwisely decided to ask Brandi to meet him for a drink after work some night next week.

Brandi told Justin she thought he was a nice guy but wasted no time in delivering a gut punch, telling him she did not date married men. Before Justin could say anything in response, Brandi quite matter-of-factly delivered the knock-out blow, "Even if you weren't married, you're just not my type."

He thought it was fitting that it was Mary who put him in this situation and caused his duplicitous behavior to be exposed. Just weeks ago, Mary tricked Justin into admitting he had repeatedly watched his own hidden camera video of her sucking Kyle's cock in his living room.

Believing he was on the verge of seducing Mary; he acknowledged the existence of the video and shamelessly complimented her blowjob skills. Mary turned the tables on Justin and threatened to tell Audrey on him if he shared the video with Audrey or anyone else.

She also demanded Justin give her a copy of the video, which she shared with Steve, but would only find out later, from Bob, that Justin had already shared the video with Bob, who shared it with Jen.

If the entire night had not humiliated him enough, there was the situation later when they got home in which he heard his neighbor, Steve, getting it on in his toolshed with Bob's wife, Jen. He saw them exit the toolshed and kiss each other before going inside. He knew Bob would be pissed off if he found out Jen had gone behind his back, but Justin knew Bob would forgive her anyway. He saw no reason to tell Bob.

He thought about telling Mary but saw no benefit to himself for doing so. The more Justin stewed it over, it bothered him that the older couple next door was secretly fucking his houseguests, while he was being left high and dry and not getting any sex!

In feeling sorry for himself, Justin dwelled on how he had spent the past six months. After Audrey had become pregnant, the initial euphoria between them wore off. Audrey became less interested in sex. A frustrated Justin alternated his fantasies between turning his neighbor Mary into his toolshed slut and turning Brandi into his after-work slut. Both fantasies crashed up against reality when first, Mary teased him into admitting his lust for her, then humiliated him by threatening to tell his wife. And now Brandi had scoffed at the idea of meeting him for a drink, without giving him a second thought.

As Justin thought about things, he decided to look at the bright side. The night could have been much worse. He started to feel lucky. Sure, Audrey seemed suspicious of him over Brandi, but Audrey got drunk and did not bring it up again. Maybe, he thought, he had dodged a bullet.

Now, Justin figured he had an opportunity to set things right with Audrey and reignite what had once been an electric sexual connection between the two of them. He decided it was time to dote on his wife and romance her. He knew that once they were naked together, he could make everything right again.

Audrey awoke early Sunday afternoon, hungover and alone in her bedroom. Slowly and then all the sudden, the key moments from the night before came into view. She had cheated on her husband with the bartender Zach.

Audrey thought back to last night when Zach had dominated her on an office desk on the second floor of Big Boat Bar. She felt guilty. She got herself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She took off the t-shirt and shorts she had changed into last night and looked at her naked body in front of the full-length mirror before her.

She could see Zach had left her with two hickeys on the underside of each of her breasts. As her eyes moved down her body she moved in and looked closer. She saw a deep and dark hickey on her inner thigh near her waxed pussy. She did not remember that happening.

Audrey had never cheated on Justin before, nor had she ever considered it. The fact she was even thinking this way bothered her, but Audrey realized that if she wanted to keep her sexual liaison with Zach a secret from Justin, she could not let him see her naked.

Audrey wore her short brown hair in a side-parted chin length bob that suited her oval face. She was curvy, with big breasts and these days at least, a big ass. Feeling insecure about her weight gain since having a baby, she suddenly was thinking more positively about herself. Audrey could not stop thinking about how Zach had taken control, fucked her hard, and had her begging for more.

As she compared Zach to Justin, she realized there was little comparison, especially in the sizes of their respective cocks. But even though she was peeved at Justin, whom she saw on the security camera in the office before she fucked Zach, flirting with that younger, single blonde, Brandi, she still loved him.

Audrey knew she went too far by walking up to Zach and offering herself to him. She decided it was best she hide her marked body from Justin for a few days.

"How hard could that be?" She thought. "Justin hasn't laid a hand on me in weeks!"

Mary and Steve slept in on Sunday. When they got out of bed, they got ready to go to the shore for an overnight trip to Mary's cousins house near the beach. They would watch fireworks that night and return home on Monday, Independence Day.

After a long Sunday that included a frustrating drive through holiday traffic, time on the beach, dinner on the deck, followed by watching fireworks from the boardwalk, Steve was bushed by the time they got back to the beach house. While Mary stayed up chatting with her extended family, Steve said goodnight and went into the guestroom they would be sleeping in that night. The room had sky blue walls and a seashore motif. There was a twin bed on either side of the room with a window on the far wall.

Steve laid down on one of the beds. He thought about the previous 24 hours and his hot sex with Jen. He wondered if he should just go ahead and tell Mary about it, but he was still hesitant.

Then, he heard his phone go off and knew he had received a text. Looking at his phone, he saw it came from a local number but not one of his contacts. It was a link to an internet site and a message that read: "Check out this website. I recommended you for a free 30-day trial subscription. Make sure you use the promotion code: Zachster!"

Steve thought he was being spammed until he saw Zach's name. He wondered if it were coincidence that he would receive a text from a stranger named Zach. Ten days earlier, Mary had spent an entire night getting dominated by a guy named Zach, who left hickeys all over her body.

Steve's curiosity got the better of him. He clicked on the link.

When the webpage opened, Steve could not believe his eyes. He saw a cum covered female ass with bright red ass cheeks, looking a complete mess. She had hickeys on her inner thigh. Her ankles and wrists were cuffed to a spreader bar.

While her face was not visible, he knew it was Mary. Steve remembered that Mary told him that she had a depraved night of blood curdling, screaming sex with the wild Zach but had not shared that he had fucked her in the ass.

Steve became angry as he thought about Mary, allowing Zach to put her in restraints, fuck her ass and take photos, without telling him! It gnawed at Steve, knowing that he had not taken Mary anally, since before they were married. He assumed she had no interest in it. As bothered as he was by her leaving out such key details, Steve's dick was hard. He needed to see more.

Steve perused the pic closely, realizing anyone who paid the monthly fee or had the access code could see Mary's perfect, wrecked little ass right there on 'Zach's Trophy Case of Asses.'" There were two more pics. He clicked on one, but it was obscured with a message that the rest of Zach's trophy case, and the entire library of conquered asses, would be available for the monthly fee. Not seeing any choice, Steve pulled out his credit card.

It seemed to take Steve forever to enter his card information to pay the exorbitant monthly fee so that he could see two more pics of his wife's ass. Finally, the focus on all three pics sharpened and he could click on each to see an enlarged version. The second pic captured more of her wide-open pussy as well as her ass with a view of the spreader bar to which she was connected. The final pic was a closeup of her gaping asshole, which he had never seen before other than in porn videos.

He then scrolled down the page to read the hundreds of lewd comments by site members about Mary's (or Z-17, as she was referred to on the site) conquered ass. Steve was almost in a trance reading what random men on the internet wrote. If it was even possible, his dick was even harder. The more degrading and disgusting the comments were in describing Mary's ass and pussy, or in congratulating Zach on the new addition to his case, the closer Steve came to blowing his load.