Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 10

Story Info
In final chapter, Mary tells Steve how cucked he's been.
6.1k words
2.74
17.6k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap

More than two weeks had passed since Mary's wild two-day adventure that began in the swank Hotel Ranstead where she fucked four different men, including a triple-team, and ended with her on Zach's bed in his suburban apartment, wearing an ankle spreader bar.

Mary, 51, a gorgeous, former lingerie model, with long red hair, was Steve's hot wife. Six weeks earlier, Steve gave her a permanent hall pass. That was when Steve, 55, learned she was cheating with her ex-boyfriend, Tommy Robbins. Initially angry and hurt, Steve found he was aroused by Mary's cheating and encouraged her to embrace the hot wife life.

Relieved at the time to have restored stability to her marriage, Mary neglected to tell Steve about the older veteran and war hero, Phil McNerny, with whom she had a two-year affair that ended with his passing, last September. Mary suspected Steve knew her relationship with Phil was about more than just volunteering to drive him to doctor's appointments, but neither of them ever raised the issue.

Just two days after getting her permanent hall pass, Mary met Kyle who was visiting their next-door neighbors, Justin and Audrey. They had a torrid three-day affair and made plans for Mary to stay with Kyle in his hotel the next time he was in town.

The following week Mary stopped by Tommy's apartment on a whim. Tommy was not home, but his downstairs neighbor Zach, 31, lanky with a scruffy beard, invited Mary inside to smoke a joint with him. By the end of that week, Zach turned Mary into his anal slut as she screamed out his name in the middle of the night waking her shocked ex-boyfriend, who was sleeping just upstairs.

When the day arrived, that Kyle was to return to Philadelphia for his business meeting, Mary went downtown to begin a two-night stay with him. Arriving early downtown, she brought her friend Brandi, to meet Tommy Robbins, who tended bar at the Ranstead, to help Brandi find a bartending job. Mary had not seen Tommy in six weeks, since giving him the blowjob in his apartment, which Steve had found out about.

After Brandi left, Mary and Tommy were talking when the powerful businessman, Roger Morso, walked in. Mary, who met him only a month ago at Nathan's cigar party, got his attention. He invited her to lunch. Mary quickly accepted, forgetting Tommy had just invited her to have lunch at the bar. After two martini's they went upstairs to Roger's room, where they had a steamy encounter.

Later, while dining at the hotel bar, waiting for Kyle, she was unexpectedly joined by Jameer and Taylor, who she met two weeks earlier while out dancing. After several drinks at the bar with them, Kyle arrived. Mary immediately took the initiative to invite Jameer and Taylor upstairs to triple team her with Kyle, unaware they were Kyle's business clients.

Her affair with Kyle ended abruptly the next morning when, by chance, Kyle met Mary's young friend Brandi, and instantly fell in love with her. He broke things off with Mary before noon, after she had just showered and dressed.

Still reeling from all that testosterone from the night before, Mary took the long way home that included a stop at Zach's, the lanky young bartender, who had promised Mary that whenever she visited, he would treat her "as his filthy little cum slut."

She returned home that Tuesday evening. Like the last time she was with Zach, covered in hickeys and dried cum, before being pampered by her devoted, loving husband, Steve.

Since that time, Mary had jumped back into her art projects. She had several pieces she was working to complete and give away as gifts. She and Steve had not had sex since the night she returned from Zach's. Steve, himself, had been busy at work, having spent the entire previous week in Toledo.

As for the five men whom Mary fucked over her busy two days away from home, she had received sweet text messages, individually, from Roger, Jameer and Taylor the next day. She had not spoken to any of them since, though Taylor also sent a beautiful bouquet to the house, which spawned a few friendly, but otherwise innocent, text exchanges.

She had not heard from Kyle at all since they broke up. But Brandi had texted her that her new boyfriend, Kyle, had paid for her to fly to Miami to meet him the following week. Brandi's social media page soon filled up with images of the two of them, together in South Beach, making a romantic splash.

Of course, she had heard nothing from Zach, who within minutes of her arrival at his apartment that afternoon, had her face down, ass up, with her ankles and wrists restrained in a 30-inch spreader bar, taking his 9-inch cock, hard in her ass.

Tuesday-Early August

Life was getting back to normal for Mary and Steve. It was early August, a Tuesday morning.

"Mary," Steve said. "I think we should break out of our summertime rut and meet for drinks this afternoon. I can get out of work a little early. Why don't we meet at that new bar in Fishtown we wanted to try?"

"Steve, that is a wonderful idea. I have a few errands to run today. That sounds perfect!"

"Errands?" Steve said, with a questioning smile on his face. "How many dates do you have today, exactly?"

"Steve, please!" An embarrassed Mary answered.

Mary was sensitive to, and tired of, Steve's jokes about her being used as fuck meat by five men over two days. Though she knew Steve was turned on by the whole thing, Mary feared she went too far and was even feeling a tinge of regret.

"I'm sorry." Steve said, realizing Mary did not have much of a sense of humor these days about being a hot wife.

"That's ok Steve. I'll get through this. I know it was not that big a deal, but I think I'll take a break, at least for a while."

"That works for me." Steve assured her. "I realized how much I miss you when you are away. And then hearing that you are fucking rich guys, like Roger Morso and his partners, that makes me not only jealous, but afraid of losing you!"

"Oh Steve." Mary said, as she put her arms around him and embraced him tightly. "Trust me. I would not leave you for any of those men."

"I know baby. It's that I know men like Roger Morso get whatever they want. Look at that sweetheart deal he got to build that skyscraper! I'm afraid he sees you as a piece of real estate that he can control!"

"Look, Steve. Right now, I just want to focus on you and no one else. That's why I can't wait to meet you for drinks at, what time? 4? 5?"

"4pm is good for me." Steve said confidently.

"Good!" Mary replied. "Then we can get home that much sooner, and you can attack me."

Steve and Mary hugged again.

"I can't wait, Mary." Steve said. "I love you so much."

Steve was soon off to work. Mary was in the kitchen, leaning against the counter, drinking coffee and scrolling through her phone, when Brandi called. Mary answered immediately.

"Brandi! How are you! I saw all of your pictures from Miami!"

"Hi Mary!" Brandi gushed. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to call you!"

"Oh Brandi. You are a busy young woman. How are things with Kyle?"

"They're great. I mean better than you think, really great!"

"Oh Brandi!"

"But Mary. I wanted to thank you for the wonderful things you told Kyle about me!"

"Oh." Mary said, surprised, realizing Kyle likely told Brandi about their affair and Mary's hot wife lifestyle.

"Mary! You clearly were a good influence on Kyle! Whatever you said or did, convinced him that he was ready to move onto the next phase of his life!"

"Umm, thanks." Mary said softly, not sure if that was really a compliment.

"He told me that you made him promise never to hurt me and said he and I were made for each other!" Brandi happily exclaimed, brightening Mary's mood.

"That's true, Brandi. I did make him promise and you two are so right for each other! You are so hot and sexy, Brandi, and Kyle is, well, you know."

"Thank you, Mary." Brandi said, "I'm so glad you are my friend, Mary. He has a huge cock doesn't he Mary? I had trouble fitting him in the first time!"

"Yes." Mary said, as she wistfully looked back on Kyle's humungous dick. "I just hope you don't think I'm some kind of slut."

"Oh no, Mary. Not at all." Brandi continued. "I am totally cool with your lifestyle, but I did tell Kyle that I want a monogamous relationship only."

"Of course, my dear." Mary said, supportively. "Did Kyle tell you he's ready to do that?"

"Yes! He and I just felt so perfect together that he asked me to marry him when we were still in Miami!"

"That's wonderful, Brandi! Congratulations!"

"Yes. Outside of one last fling he had in London with a woman named Amanda, he committed to be exclusively with me."

"Oh, Amanda, huh?" Mary responded, biting her tongue, surprised that Kyle had gone to London and fucked Amanda, after meeting Brandi.

"Yeah, why? Should I be worried?" A panicked Brandi asked.

Mary could not let herself be the downer.

"Of course not, Brandi. Kyle promised me he wouldn't hurt you!"

The two women laughed.

"I'm just a little insecure." Brandi said. "Back in college, I dated a great guy. My parents called him 'Mr. Perfect.'"

"Really? What happened?" Mary asked.

"We had gotten to the point where our parents met. We were going to get married."

"Oh my." Mary said.

"Then, my old boyfriend, Darren, was released from prison and I ran into him at a bar. He fucked me silly that night and left hickeys all over my tits!"

"Oh no, my sweet Brandi, I hate when that happens!" Mary commiserated.

"Mr. Perfect dumped me. My parents never said much about it because they love me so much, but I could tell they were disappointed."

"Oh Brandi. You can't hold back in life. If you think you have found love, you must pursue it."

"Thank you, Mary!"

"And stay away from the bad boys, Brandi!"

"Oh. I've learned my lesson, Mary!"

Mary had completed most of her errands early. She was brushing her hair before leaving to meet Steve for drinks. She heard her phone go off and saw it was Jody from the Art Studio, the snooty, locally acclaimed artist who ran the annual silent auction that supported local art programs.

Mary hated dealing with Jody. The problem started at a neighborhood party several years ago. Jody had come upon Mary, talking to her husband, Stan, all alone. She accused Mary of flirting with him.

Mary was outraged at the ridiculousness of the notion. Everyone knew Jody's husband Stan, a life insurance agent, was a blowhard who made it impossible to extricate oneself from a conversation.

While Mary and Jody now got along better, Jody was always mentioning Steve in conversation with her, as if Mary needed to be reminded that she had a husband.

Anyway, Mary figured if Jody was calling, that the online auction must have ended. Mary had submitted a piece for the first time ever, a leafy vase, that she knew was far from perfect. Jody was probably calling her to let her know what her vase fetched, if anything at all, from the bidders.

"Hi Jody! How did the auction turn out? Did we raise any money?" Mary said, preemptively softening the coming blow to her ego by diverting attention to the altruistic goals of the community art studio in sponsoring the auction.

"Well, Mary," The arrogant Jody started. "Much to my surprise from an artist's perspective, it turned out there was quite an enthusiastic response to your leafy vase!"

"Really?"

"Actually Mary, an anonymous purchaser paid $7500 for your vase, which is fifty percent more than the goal we set for the entire auction!"

"Oh my!" A near speechless Mary responded.

"To be honest, Mary," Jody admitted. "I initially feared your beleaguered husband, Steve, had gotten a bit far out over his skies, in a romantically inspired, but ill-advised, effort to please you."

"Oh, Jody! I can assure you it wasn't Steve! Who was it?" Mary shot back, anxious to learn who paid $7500 for her vase.

"But then I saw that your vase was purchased by a brokerage firm that buys works of art for collectors who wish to remain anonymous." Jody continued, incredulously. "In fact, we've never raised that much money on a single item before."

"Jody, I'm just so happy that my vase, which as you pointed out when I submitted it, was a little lop-sided, was able to contribute to the well-being of this studio we all love so much." Mary said, happily gloating to the haughty Jody.

"Well, your piece has already been picked up and delivered via currier to the generous bidder." Jody replied. "We hope to see you around the studio more if you can find time in your busy schedule. We all look forward to seeing how you are going to top your leafy vase!"

As she hung up the phone, Mary was ecstatic. She figured Roger Morso to be the prime suspect, as she had shown him the vase on her phone when they had lunch. Never in her dreams had she thought someone would pay thousands of dollars for the first clay vase she ever made.

As far as Mary was concerned, the utter humiliation in Jody's voice as she told Mary that her vase sold for $7500 was priceless, regardless of why Roger made the purchase.

As Mary considered things, it occurred to her that Roger's actions had been about more than just sex. Investing in her art, indeed the studio where she honed her craft, Roger had shown a true interest in her, beyond sex.

She had been wondering why he had not called or texted since sending her a text the day after their afternoon tryst. Now she realized that Roger must have been waiting for her to find out what he had done.

Mary felt a sense of warmth emanating from her mid-section as she thought about Roger and his generous, romantic spirit. Her arousal grew as she thought about rewarding him for his support of her art. Even though she had just talked to Steve earlier that day about how she wanted to leave the slut life behind, she could not help but think about showing Roger just how much she appreciated him.

Besides, the more she thought about her leafy vase in Roger's penthouse condo, the more she wanted to make sure it was in a good spot, reflecting sunlight at the best angle and in a location where it provided a substantial enough splash.

She thought about calling Roger to ask if she could come over to see it. She could offer him decorating advice, like he said he needed, as well. Mary checked the time and saw it was still early, only 3pm. She was scheduled to meet Steve in an hour, and she was less than half an hour from the bar.

"Roger's place is by the river." Mary thought. "I have to pass his building on my way to the bar. I should stop by if he's around. It would be silly not to!"

Mary picked up her phone and brought up Roger's number. Her heart fluttered a bit as she called him.

Roger picked up immediately.

"Mary! I've been thinking about you!"

"Hi Roger! You've been on my mind too. So, I'm operating on a hunch here, but I'm just wondering if you have something in your art collection there, that you might want to show me?" Mary teased.

"I'm holding a piece of art in my hand right now, Mary. That's why I was thinking about you. I'd like you to help me figure out where I can put it."

"Well Roger, I'm on my way to meet my husband for a drink. I'd love to stop by and take a look and maybe make time for a longer visit soon. Is that ok with you?"

"Oh, you can come see it. I'm happy to show you." Roger responded.

"Great! I'm not far, really. I can stop by for like, twenty minutes."

"Wonderful, Mary! Just give your name when you pull into the garage." Roger said.

"Fantastic. I can't wait to see it!"

"I can't wait to show it to you!" Roger said excitedly.

Mary soon arrived and parked her car in the garage. Wearing a new sundress with a colorful, pink, floral pattern and her 4-inch, pink, heeled sandals, she made her way to the lobby. She had to show her identification before heading up the elevator to Roger's condo. As she made her way, she knew Roger would attempt to seduce her. Unfortunately, there would not be time for that as she had committed as much to Steve.

Roger answered the door wearing only a long, gold, satin robe, loosely tied. They gave each other a kiss on the lips before Roger invited her in and pointed her toward the couch in the living room.

Through the small foyer, with the kitchen on the left, bathroom on the right, she walked straight ahead into the large living room. It had floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular panoramic view of the Delaware River and the Ben Franklin Bridge. A plush couch sat in the middle, with a large TV mounted on the wall.

Mary looked around at the sparce décor trying to see if her vase was sitting somewhere. She turned to Roger.

"Roger. The suspense is killing me. Where is it?"

Roger untied his robe, exposing himself to Mary. Mary looked at Roger's broad gray-haired chest and his large, thick, semi-hard cock and smiled.

"Without further ado, here it is, Mary." Roger said, showing off his cock to Mary, smiling back at her.

Mary thought back to Steve's warning about Roger Morso, believing he could get whatever he wanted. It was obvious that a powerful man such as Roger, who could so easily spend thousands of dollars on a whim, believed he could simply demand her pussy. Mary found that notion intoxicatingly hot. Mary's arousal intensified as she looked upon Roger, so brazenly coming on to her with his cock in hand.

"How about it, Mary?" Roger said, looking at her with a big smile.

Mary stared at Roger's big, thick, dick and thought about how Roger spent $7500 for her vase.

Mary dropped to her knees in front of Roger, who immediately stepped forward, pushing his dick in Mary's face. Mary reached up and took Roger's thick shaft in her hand and put her lips around the head of his cock.

She commenced sucking Roger's hardening cock with one hand on his shaft, the other gripping Roger's left ass cheek. Roger began thrusting forward causing Mary to gag on his length. Mary took her hand from Roger's leg and cupped his hairy balls as she struggled to gain control from a rough Roger.

Roger's aggressiveness was met by an aggressive response from Mary. She pushed Roger back, while tightening her grip on his shaft and doubling down on her cock sucking. Roger reached around Mary's head, gathering her long red hair in a bunch, and held her head in place, face fucking her, while Mary dug her pink fingernails into Roger's ass cheek.

Roger pulled his cock from Mary's mouth and looked down at her. Mary's face was red. She was already perspiring.

"Bend over the arm of the couch." The gruff older man said to her.

Mary, turned on by Roger's direct order, got up, turned to the couch and bent over the wide arm. Roger moved in behind her and pulled her dress up over her ass. Mary shifted to ensure her it did not get caught, leaving Roger free access to her exposed pussy and ass.

Rather than move Mary's pale pink lace underwear to the side, Roger reached down, took the delicate, soaked fabric in both hands and ripped it, ruining Mary's panties but leaving Roger unfettered access to her waiting, soaked pussy.

Roger put the large head of his cock into her and slowly pushed in. As Mary felt the girth of Roger's cock entering her pussy from behind, she thought she was being split in two by the spry old man, who was quite noticeably thicker than Steve.

"Ahh!" Mary yelled out as Roger's cock filled her the first time.

Roger held Mary's hips in his hands while he increased the force of his fucking, soon slamming her pussy hard with each thrust. Always a man of great stamina, Roger was just getting started.

Roger reached up and gathered up Mary's hair again, pulling it back, forcing her face forward. Mary soon experienced an intense orgasm under his control, yelling Roger's name with glee. She had forgotten about Steve. Roger did not relent in his pounding of Mary from behind.

12