All Comments on 'Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 10'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why the he’ll do you hate Steve so much?

Did the real life Steve kick your ass in elementary school and this is the only way to get back at him?

Whatever the fuck you think you’re writing…you missed the mark. At the very least, give Steve a set of balls. At some point, he would leave the marriage: emotionally if not physically. She treats him like shit, says she loves him and then ducks another man on her way to him….everyone else gets her best, Steve gets what’s left and he’s supposed to be grateful. Every other male gets prime rib and Steve gets Tofu.

It doesn’t matter how turned on Steve is, ge would be hurt, angry and start to pull himself away from being treated like shit by the one woman who he should be able to trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mary deserves to lose everything good in her life for being such a disloyal, terrible wife. And Steve deserves someone who's actually capable of loving him, and not just using him for stability while she gives her love away to other men and sluts around with whomever strikes her fancy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Some men aren't built to spent their life standing up,

They can only spent it on their knees.

As long as you aren't one of those degenerates... you're doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DIFFERENTENDEAVOURS - horrible horrible story. lYou haven't even came close to a 4* and you keep writing this crap. You are obviously writing for yourself. Why do you post it?? Please keep your future crap to yourself and quit wasting disk space here.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Did you shoot yourself in the head two weeks before writing this?

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Whackdoodle said it perfectly : 'She treats him like shit, says she loves him and then ducks another man on her way to him….everyone else gets her best, Steve gets what’s left and he’s supposed to be grateful. Every other male gets prime rib and Steve gets Tofu. '

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Throw Mary out. Sell everything. Move far, far away and leave no forwarding address. Why would ANY man, that has even a little pride and self respect, stay with Mary? She shows him repeatedly that she has no love or respect for him. This story was way too long and dumber than a rock.

1 star

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

LOL, I'd been waiting for the account of Mary's time with Zach but oh well

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This fucking series should've ended about three chapters ago. Like a ballplayer who doesn't know he's done and stays around to embarrass himself, these characters lost their individuality, depth and unique connections a while back. All we need to do now is call the coroner. The only thing holding it together was Mary's firm love of Steve, but that just unraveled. It started coming apart two or three back, but it doesn't have the 'legs' to be an epic. I'm done and kicking myself for wasting my time on 1-9.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Time for a different endeavor as this story needs to be buried.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

I liked previous chapters of these serie, but the last chapters were not so great , mainly, I fail to understand why he would stay with her, really, being alone is not so bad !

That said it is well written !

BoomerCuck70BoomerCuck70over 2 years ago

I find it hysterical to see the posts of the guys who - for some reason - read all 10 parts of the story only to tell the author how much they hated the story. I don't get it. I understand not liking cuckold porn. I don't understand reading a 10 part story that you hate.

I thought it was hot! Mary was a fantastic hot wife. Fucking all of those guys & loving every minute of it. I guess you missed all the hard-ons Steve had - like after every sex story Mary had - no matter how humiliating. He gets off on it. I understand. It's hot as fuck!!

Good job! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally fucked up..

DOL

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

So many disgusting characters. My they all rot.

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 months ago

Mary, Mary, Mary! You are not acting your age. And you are engaging much too often. You are going to hurt yourself and Steve, as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES