Warm, Sultry, Kiss Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger pulled in tighter to Mary and thrusted deeper as his hammering became even more intense. Mary knew he was reaching his crescendo and like last time, would not be pulling out.

"Fuck me, Roger! Cum in me, Roger!" Mary called out.

Finally, Roger unloaded inside of Mary.

"AAAAHHH!" Roger yelled out as he felt the release of emptying his balls, deep, into Mary's pussy.

"YEEEESSS!" Mary screamed, Roger's cock convulsing inside her as she wrung every drop.

As Roger pulled out, Mary started thinking about Steve. She realized Roger ripped her panties, which in her short sundress, could be a problem.

Mary pushed herself up into a standing position. She could feel his semen slowly leaking down her leg. She picked up her pocketbook from the couch and pulled out her phone to check the time. Clearly, she would be late in meeting Steve.

Mary reached out and embraced Roger, running her fingers through the hair on his chest.

"Roger, that was spectacular."

"It was, Mary." A contented and calm Roger responded.

"I'm afraid I really have to go. Can I see the vase? I wanted to help you find a good spot for it."

"The vase?" Roger said, looking confused.

Mary thought Roger was being deliberately coy.

"The vase, silly! The vase I created that you bought in the online silent auction!"

"Oh, your vase! I did bid on it. $5,000 to be exact. Someone outbid me." Roger said, nonchalantly.

"Outbid?" Mary answered.

"Yes. At the last minute, some joker came in and bid $7500." Roger said, with a sense of amazement. "I was not going to get into a bidding war, so I walked away."

"You walked away?" Mary said, knowing that she should not hold it against Roger that he would only pay $5000 for her lopsided, leafy vase, but disappointed, nonetheless.

"But Roger," Mary continued, as she drew her hand away from his chest. "When I called you today, you said you had a piece of artwork to show me? You invited me over to see it!"

"Mary, my cock is a work of art! You saw it. It was the center of your universe for the last twenty minutes!" Roger said, chuckling at his own joke.

Mary quickly left, deciding Roger was an asshole. She was frustrated with herself, and already late for her drink with Steve. She was also left wondering.

"Who paid $7500 for my vase?"

Steve arrived at the bar a few minutes early. He found a two-person high-top near the bar and ordered a whiskey on the rocks from the waitress. He checked his phone to see if Mary had texted him. She had not.

But he noticed a notification from the Trophy Case of Asses porn site. That was the site to which Zach, a month ago, uploaded pics of Mary's ass before sending Steve a link. In order to see all the pics Zach posted, he had to sign up to pay a monthly fee. That gave him full access to Zach's pics of Mary's ass (and an entire library of trophy case asses!).

The notification read: "Zach uploaded brand new pics of Z-17! Click here and enjoy!"

Though Steve had never met Zach, he knew Zach well as the conqueror of Mary's ass. From reading Zach's bio on his trophy case website, Zach claimed every woman's ass featured on his online trophy case was from a married or engaged woman with an unsuspecting husband or fiancé. But at least in Mary's case, Mary gave Zach Steve's number, telling him Steve would be turned on by receiving pics of her ass from Zach. Zach later sent Steve a link to the site.

Steve took a deep breath and clicked on the link. It immediately brought him to a row of pics of Mary's ass with cum sprayed all over her butt, partially covering some fresh hickeys on her ass cheeks and inner thighs. Steve remembered the placement of all the marks from two weeks earlier, when he was giving Mary a deep tissue body massage upon her return from Zach's.

The bar was becoming more crowded. Steve looked at the pictures and began to fidget and shake. When he began reading the brutal comments from other site members about Mary's wrecked ass, he could feel an erection coming on. He tried to calm himself down. As turned on as he was, he seethed that Mary had not let him fuck her ass in almost two decades, while total strangers congratulated Zach for having assumed ownership of it! Steve's emotions churned inside of him while his hard cock tried to break out of his khakis.

Finally, he saw Mary walk into the bar. She spotted him and moved through the crowd to get to the table. Steve took one look at Mary's sweat glazed, red face and chest, her frazzled hair and concluded she had either jogged to the bar from home or gone against her word and fooled around with another man before meeting him at the bar.

Mary, who used powerful mints before entering the bar, wasted no time in reaching her arm around Steve and giving him a quick, warm, sultry, kiss. Steve's head was spinning when Mary gave him the minty kiss, wondering if she had downed the entire tin can!

"Ok, Mary. Tell me where you were before coming here."

"Oh Steve. I'm sorry honey. I heard from Jody today that someone paid $7500 for my leafy vase."

"What?" A shocked Steve responded.

"I know. Can you believe it?" Mary followed. "I thought about the very short list of wealthy people I know and figured the only person it could possibly be, was Roger Morso."

"Really?" A skeptical Steve answered.

"So, I called him up to ask him and to thank him for his support of the community art studio!"

"And?"

"Well, he invited me over. I figured I'd just stop by. But then one thing led to another."

"And then what?"

"I thought a quick little blowjob wouldn't take that long."

"Oh Mary." Steve said, his heartbeat quickening.

"Then he turned me over on the arm of his couch and fucked me from behind."

Steve's heart was pounding with excitement and fear.

"Oh Mary! Did he cum on your ass, like Zach does?" Steve asked, sarcastically.

Mary, still trying to get her story out, did not pick up on Steve's "Zach" reference and spoke matter-of-factly.

"No, Steve." She said to him, reaching out her arm and placing her hand on top of his. "He ripped my underwear to fuck me. He came in your wife's pussy, Steve. His cum was leaking out on my car seat on the way over here!"

Steve's face froze as he sat in stone silence, looking at Mary in disbelief, aroused, yet tortured.

Mary looked at Steve and then down at Steve's pants. She saw his erection through his pants and smiled at him. She realized now was as good a time as ever to begin to clear her conscience. She would finally tell him the truth about her two-year affair with the older war hero, Phil McNerny, that ended with his passing, Mary by his side, only eleven months ago.

"Steve?" Mary said, looking directly at him. "What was your question about Zach?"

Steve stammered when put on the spot by Mary.

"He-he sent me a link to his site! His trophy case of asses!" He said, opening the page up on his phone to show her.

Mary had wondered if Steve knew about that site. Zach showed it to Mary two weeks ago, while she was restrained on his spreader bar and wearing a butt plug. Zach told Mary he sent a link to Steve after their first encounter a month earlier, but Steve had said nothing about it.

"Look, I'm with you Steve. I wish his trophy case were not actually on the internet." Mary explained.

"That's not even it, Mary!" Steve said, getting agitated. "It's that another man takes you in the ass whenever he wants, gets praised for bagging such a sexy ass as yours on his blog and I haven't had your ass since before we were married!"

"Steve, you never complain about the sex that we have together, honey. I'm only rarely in the mood for that." Mary said, defensively, as she squeezed Steve's arm tighter.

As Mary groped for what to say next, she went back to her original reason for pushing this issue in the first place and spoke up.

"To be honest with you Steve," Mary said, forthrightly. "It wouldn't be the first time that happened to you. You and I never spoke about this, but I don't think you will be surprised when I tell you. I fell in love with Phil McNerny, may he rest in peace."

Steve looked down while Mary spoke. Mary had brought up a painful time in their marriage that reached its nadir less than a year earlier. He had buried his head in the sand about Phil at first, more than two years ago, when he began to get suspicious. He had tried to deny the reality that Mary was slipping away from him.

Eventually, in frustration, Steve made half-hearted attempts to find an alternative to Mary. Ultimately, he knew Mary was all that mattered to him, even though he was feeling helpless as to how to break through to her and rekindle the light between them, that once burned so bright.

Mary leaned in further and continued to talk in Steve's ear.

"Honestly, Steve, you and I were so distant from each other back then. I'm glad you stuck it out with me, really. I'm a lucky woman. Phil and I knew we were soulmates that day, almost three years ago, when we met in Jill's bar. That first time, when I took him home from his appointment at the VA, I walked into his apartment with him. It was a ground floor studio, really small.

"He turned to me and said, 'I'm going into the bathroom. When I come out, I want you naked on that bed.' So, I got naked for him. When he came out of the bathroom, I started giving him a blowjob."

Mary paused and looked at a mesmerized Steve, seemingly unable to speak. She continued.

"By the time we were finished, he made me his anal slut. After that day, Phil had my ass hooked." Mary said to a now slack jawed Steve, feeling better about unburdening herself. "Eventually, his body broke down from the damage to his liver from that horrible disease, but my ass remained true to him until the end."

Finally, Steve spoke up.

"M-M-Mary!" Steve blurted out, his face a bright red.

"So, while I was working to support our family, coming home, cooking, cleaning up, all that stuff, you are now telling me that for two years you were an anal slut for another man behind my back! How are we supposed to move forward from here, Mary?"

Mary saw Steve trembling and reached her hand under the table. She ran her thumb up the outline of Steve's cock, over his pants, before reaching the top and stroking the tip of the head of his cock and whispering to him.

"I think we'll find a way forward, Steve. You have a hard-on and a big wet spot on your pants!"

It was a typical, slow, summer Tuesday evening at Big Boat Bar. It was just after 5:00 pm. Zach was the only bartender on duty, wearing his bar uniform, which included a black tricorn hat and white pirate shirt. Tommy Robbins sat, in his Hotel Ranstead bartending uniform, drinking a light beer, chatting with Zach, having walked to the bar when he got off the train.

Nathan arrived, wearing a light blue summer suit with no tie. He was there to meet his close friend and new business partner, Tommy, to discuss progress on their ambitious plan to open a beach bar in Stone Harbor next summer. In his right hand, he carried a rectangular box, which he placed on the bar.

The three men exchanged greetings. Nathan thanked Zach for filling in at his cigar party after Tommy broke his hand. He told Zach about all the compliments he had received about his cocktail making skills.

"I landed Roger Morso as a client that night, and even though he's a complete asshole, I now have the money to open a bar at the shore with my friend, Tommy!" Nathan exclaimed, while Tommy bristled at the mention of Roger Morso's name.

Nathan ordered a martini and Zach went to work.

"Tommy. I want you to take this and keep it at your place. You should have it. It's for our new bar." Nathan said as he pushed the box toward Tommy.

"What's in it?" Tommy asked, as Zach was finishing up Nathan's martini.

"I picked it up on an online auction to support community art programs. It's a vase that your girlfriend, Mary, made. If it weren't for her talking me up to Roger Morso, I would not have landed him as a client. She's our good luck charm!"

Tommy had heard enough and erupted.

"Good luck charm! That woman has brought me nothing but pain and misery for the last six weeks! I'd hardly call her my girlfriend anymore!"

Tommy glared at Zach who maintained a stoic look.

"Dude." Zach offered. "She begged for my cock. In her defense, lots of women do."

Tommy could only smile at the younger man, who possessed not an ounce of humility.

"Look," Tommy said, with emotion in his voice. "Mary is free to do what she wants. If she wants to be a slut, so be it. But she's not careful. I'm sure her husband, Steve, clueless fuck that he is, will eventually figure out what she is doing and put her out!"

Zach looked at Tommy with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

"Dude. Where have you been? He's into it! She tells him everything!"

Tommy looked at Zach in shock, not knowing what to say. Zach nodded his head up and down for emphasis.

"I know, Tommy." Zach sympathized. "It's a fucked-up world we're living in, isn't it?"

Tommy was left speechless by Zach's news and still frustrated.

"It's-it's not just the sex." Tommy complained, looking at both men. "She brought this young woman in to meet me, Brandi, so I could help her land a bartending gig. I called in some favors and called the young woman up and offered her a great job at the Ranstead working weekends. But she goes and tells me she cannot take the job because she's getting married and her wedding would probably be on a weekend!"

"That's tough luck, Tommy." Nathan said. "She would have been great. She's marrying a young California man that I introduced her to, Kyle."

Zach broke in.

"Is that the hot little blonde chick with the big tits and skinny ass?" Zach asked, as Nathan and Tommy nodded.

Zach excused himself and walked to the other side of the empty bar so that he could be alone. He scrolled his phone and quickly found the number.

"Hey Brandi! It's Zach! I've been thinking about you! What's new?"

12