All Comments on 'Warm Welcome'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

They really need to teach the Begone Thot spell better in wizarding 101

fiendinfiendinabout 5 years ago
You are the best author

Just wanted to say, you are easily my new favorite author on here, cant believe i haven't found your work before (more to read now hehe)

My favourite character of yours is "Mommy" she is perfect, i hate how she always loses in the end though, do you have any stories of her winning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
💯💯💯

Love your work, especially with the goblins, slimegirls and holstaurs! Thanks for posting ❤️

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much for the feedback!

And thanks for reading! As a quick bit of self-promo, if you like my work and want to read more like it (plus, a "Bad End" to Gretel and the farmgirl might be up soon as an exclusive AltEnd), check out my Patreon! Just a few bucks per month can really help me keep writing these stories.

https://patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

In response to fiendin:

Yes, I do have a story of Mommy winning. It's called "Laca's Delights", and it was commissioned directly because somebody wanted her to triumph for once. There are also some alternate endings on the Patreon, such as to "Drink Her Dry", "Suckled Surrender" and "Mommy's Master", available for $5 pledgers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Wow, what a slow burn. I can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this??

you had me at confused flustered protagonist, but the (excellent) setting is the cherry on top. You write so well, please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nicely done

This story is very entertaining and ,while there were some spelling or gramatical mistakes in the first part, you seem to have outgrown them. The world building is coupled nicely with the dialogue and together paint a story that is of the same caliber of a published fantasy novel. Nice work, I look forward to seeing how the story progresses and I hope that you don’t stop writing once this story is done.

~ Dr. Sal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES