Warm Welcome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one kiss," she hissed, licking her lips. "Just... one... kiss."

"B-But I..." he was so dizzy, spinning around, swaying, staring up into those pretty, swirly eyes. "I, um..."

"Oh, please," she whispered, her fingers stroking along his lips until they parted, "please, just one? Just one kiss? You're so strong. It won't turn you into a helpless love slave looking for a wife, you're not that kind of boy, are you?"

"No," he whispered. He didn't know what she meant, but she suddenly seemed so desperate, and it was so hard to keep focused...

"No," she cooed, leaning in close with a wicked smile, her coils slipping down around him so she could rise right-side-up before him. "You're a good boy..."

And before he could parse that, she kissed him.

Gretel moaned, finding himself rising on tiptoes. Oh. Oh, gods, she was so soft. So gentle. Her lips were like warm pillows, and he felt his cock going hard, felt his cheeks burning. He didn't want to moan, but the moans slipped out of him anyways, long and soft and submissive.

He barely noticed the little nibble she gave on his lower lip just before she pulled away. She smiled brightly. "See? So in control."

His lips felt funny. Tingly, and somehow more sensitive. It felt nice. He licked his lips, and that felt nice, too.

"Uh-huh." He nodded in time with her, his lips half-parted, staring into her eyes with mindless rapture. "I-I. Um. Still in control."

He dimly felt something around his ankles, felt his robe being tugged downwards, and he wanted to look down. But that would require him to tear his eyes off lovely, wonderful Dani. She was so beautiful, with her lovely red hair, her copper-red lips, her cobalt-blue eyes... copper and blue lights pulsated gently around him, wrapping his mind up in tight coils...

"In fact,," Dani declared, her grin turning mischievous as she released his chin and stopped nodding him along, "I think you could take another!"

"A-Another?" He bit his lip. Weirdly, his lips almost felt... fuller, too. "I-I dunno..." This all felt so familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it, not when she was smiling at him like that. His heart fluttered. He felt strangely sleepy, but it was a dreamy, adoring kind of sleepy. Gretel hadn't slept well in ages, with the sorority witches' mischief. If only he'd had someone like Dani to help him sleep all those long months...

"Oh, come now," she sang, bobbing her head before him. He followed her eyes. "A big, strong man like you can handle another little kiss. It's not like you're one of those silly, brainless bimbo boys who sleep with anyone who'll have them. Like you'll do anything for a pretty face."

Her words were as sweet as honey, and Gretel felt like he was in a jar as the honey poured in. "N-No," he agreed weakly.

She beamed, stroked his hair with a hand, and kissed him. Her delicate, tickly forked tongue toyed with his tongue, wrapping around it playfully. His own lips felt so plush and sensitive, so perfect for her kisses.

Again, he whimpered and moaned, helpless in those spiraling eyes and soft lips. He blushed as he felt his left foot pop out slightly, the very picture of the hapless knight from the fairy tales, totally infatuated with the princess. She moaned back, and he felt as if he might melt from pleasure.

She pulled back, and he leaned after this time, eager for it to go on. And if he felt the tiniest prickle in his upper lip, he didn't mind it. He just smiled numbly up at her. He felt so sleepy, and so... so...

"You're so strong," she gushed, a hand dipping down to rub between his legs. Gretel gasped and squirmed, wanting to object but too sleepy, too in love to do so. "My big, strong man, mhm?"

"Uh-huh," he squeaked. He knew she was being awfully familiar, but... it wasn't as if the rubbing bothered him, any more than the kisses bothered him, or her coils rising up to his thighs bothered him. He wasn't some silly boytoy. He could... could handle her. As long as she didn't keep kissing him forever.

"Another," she purred, leaning in very close.

The breath left Gretel's lungs. "Okay," he said meekly.

This kiss was especially long, and Gretel sank helplessly into the pleasure, into her happy moans. He wanted to be embarrassed at the sounds slipping out of him, but it didn't matter. Her kiss just felt so nice. He didn't feel the little nibble at all. It didn't matter, either. All that mattered was... was...

She pulled back with an audible, satisfied "Mwah!"

For a moment, she seemed to just admire him. He stared dazedly back, lost in her embrace. No. not lost. He was fine! Though the sounds he seemed to be making might be giving her the wrong idea. He forced his tired eyes all the way open, giving her a big, loving smile to show her he was still awake.

He was fine. He was in control. He should probably ask her to stop, though, Gretel supposed. He did have places to be, and while kissing was no big deal, and letting her stroke his cock through his underwear was no big deal, she might get the wrong idea and think he was, well, 'that kind of boy,' if he kept letting her kiss him. Especially with his strangely sensitive, pillowy lips half-parted like he was some kind of breathless bimbo.

And he wasn't that kind of boy—the kind of boy who would give in to any pretty face, do whatever a pretty girl told him to, accept any kiss he was offered like a needy wanton... even if he'd spent the last few months being trained to do exactly that. If that was how he came across, it was definitely a misunderstanding.

He licked those lips and opened his mouth to tell her so.

"Another," she cooed, batting her eyelashes. The swirly lights seemed to flash, strobing in his eyes.

"Okay," he squeaked.

She grinned, pressing her forehead against his so he could look nowhere but the spirals. It felt like something was being pulled out of him.

He heard himself whimper, "Okay, Dani."

"Good boy" she cooed, and kissed him again.

And again.

And again.

Each time, the kiss seemed to last longer. Each time, Gretel felt sleepier and sleepier. And each time, he felt more sensitive, more soft and squishy and melty and eager. Each time, he meant to tell her that was enough, but he didn't want her to think he was losing control or anything. He didn't want her to think he was getting dumb and horny, after all. He didn't want her to think he was some silly, brainless bull.

And as she lifted him up into the branches, wrapped up tightly in her coils, he smiled dazedly up at his lovely, wonderful, perfect Dani. He felt so sleepy. So happy. So very, very, very...

... in love.

He was going to come. He was going to come. All he needed was one more kiss, one more touch.

Dani smirked down at him. "You've been so gooood," she cooed, and Gretel whimpered as he felt her finger playing over his lips. "And here I was worried you'd be complete husband bait. Putty in the hands of any wife with pretty eyes and a nice voice."

She giggled. Gretel smiled back at her, also amused. He didn't fully understand her right now—he was too sleepy, too horny—but she had such a pretty voice. Such pretty eyes. Pretty girls were almost always right about everything, so she was definitely right about this.

"But that's not true at all, is it?" Her eyes twinkled like stars. "You're not some silly bimbo bull, after all!" Her fingertips danced over his mark. "Even though you're so, so close, aren't you?"

He nodded dreamily. So close. He just wanted her to keep touching him—to keep kissing him, keep drowning him in this unbearable, wonderful pleasure as she wrapped him up tighter and tighter.

"Silly," she teased, her forked tongue tickling his ear. "But that's strange, isn't it?"

Her strokes sped up ever-so-slightly. He quivered, whimpering, lost on the edge and too sleepy, too lost in her beautiful eyes, to care.

"See, only a nice, dumb bimbo bull," she cooed, her lips popping at every 'b' sound, "would come from being stroked by some nice fey they just met, right?"

His lips felt so sensitive. His eyes were as wide as saucers. What she was saying sounded right, but... but that couldn't be right! After all... he wasn't some sort of... some sort of... some sort of submissive, brainless stud.

He bucked and squirmed happily in the coils. He knew that for sure. Dani had told him so. And Dani knew best.

"Right?" Dani hissed in his ear.

"Nn," he whispered, quivering beneath her fingertips. His mind sloshed and swam in lusty half-dreams—dreams of her kissing him, captivating him, capturing him. His thoughts scattered like rippling water with every stroke of her little finger. "R-Right, Dani."

She beamed. But she didn't kiss him yet. He wanted to whine, to beg, but something in her words made him pause. Only a dumb bull would beg. Only a dumb bull would want to come just from a kiss, wriggling in helpless pleasure in the clutches of a nice fey he'd just met. He swallowed. His lips tingled with need, feeling so nice and pillowy, so desperate for Dani's final touch...

"Gooood, she gushed, and he nearly came just at the adoring tone of voice. "And since you're definitely... not some nice, dumb bimbo bull..." Her forked tongue grazed his lips, and he cried out, barely, barely keeping control— "...but you're, um..." A giggle. "... still about to come for me..."

Her lips were brushing his. He squirmed, wriggled, feeling like helpless, needy goo in her fingers as she stroked his neck in lazy arcs, back and forth, back and forth, her eyes spiraling before his, pouring sleepy obedience into his sleepy head as her fingers poured in pleasure...

"... I guess it must mean," she cooed, giggling, "that I'm actually your wife. Isn't that right?" She pouted. Her lips touched his, sending tiny, teasing tingles of bliss though him.

He felt her fingers on his face, gently helping his eyes to close, and it felt so good to just let Dani... let his wife take control. He nodded, lip quivering. Since he wasn't her dumb bimbo bull, that had to be what she was, right? Dani knew best. He was too sleepy to make sense of it, anyways. Too sleepy and silly and horny.

He found himself yawning. Dani tutted, tapping his lips. Every touch made him melt a little more. "Aw, poor boy. Is my sweet Gretel already tired? Well, I suppose there will be plenty of time tomorrow to make you... mine."

Gretel smiled. It would be so nice to be hers. He could show her how strong he was all the time, how resistant, how dominant he could be when she wrapped him up all snug and tight in her coils and covered him in kisses. Every night. Every day. Always.

"But first, let's give you one. More. Kiss." Dani smirked, leaning down to brush her lips over his neck, filling his eyes with endless swirling blue. "Okay, sweetmeat?"

Gretel felt the climax starting to pour through his whole body, felt sweet, delicious ecstasy swirling through him like the spirals, and he knew exactly what to say to make Dani happy. And his lips parted in brainless willingness.

"Yes, dear," he whispered.

And Dani's upturned lips settled right on his sensitive, tingling mark in a long, sweet, endless kiss.

And Gretel's dreams were filled with witches, goblin maids, and swirly-eyed temptresses as he came, and came, and came.

THE END?

~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate any feedback you might have on this little continuation of Gretel's misadventures. Don't judge the little cutie too harshly—he's had a rough summer. Or a very soft, very smooth summer, depending on how you look at it. ;)

12