Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary tricks Steve into co-starring in anal cuck video.
4.8k words
3.21
22.5k
28

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had mostly settled down for Mary and Steve. It was early January. Five months had passed since Mary leveled with Steve about her unfaithful past with the now deceased war hero, Phil McNerney. Though Steve forgave Mary, they made a New Year's resolution to put their hotwife-cuckold life behind them.

Steve told his wife, Mary, a former lingerie model with long red hair, that although he found her infidelity to be a turn on, things had gotten out of hand the previous year, with her multiple affairs and the images of her cum-covered ass posted on a website.

Mary, who just turned 52, readily agreed to her 55-year-old husband's edict, saying that her own sexual desire was waning, and she wanted to pursue her art more seriously.

Steve's workload at Big Manufacturing Supply had increased, sending him back out on the road on an almost weekly basis. Mary now devoted considerable time to her artwork.

It was 11:15 am, on a Tuesday. Steve was at work. Mary was about to head out to King of Prussia to have lunch with old work friends from Big PharmaCo. After deciding to wear an off-white casual knit, pullover sweater, blue jeans, and knee length black leather boots, she was on her way.

It was only a short visit, but she had the opportunity to catch up with many of her former administrative assistant friends from the old company. A few of them were still employed there and had to be back at work by 1:30 pm.

With the mall being so close, Mary decided to stop and visit some of her favorite stores. Mary had a sharp eye for good deals, and usually found one or two on clothing or accessories. She would also be seeking inspiration for a birthday present for Steve, who would be turning 56 in a week and a half.

The large mall, surpassed in size by only a few around the country, had several high-end stores. She enjoyed the vibe just walking from one store to another, savoring the elite, luxurious, atmosphere.

"Hey Mary!" a deep, all too familiar voice said from behind as she was about to walk into Bloomingdale's.

Mary turned around and did a double take. A shiver ran down her spine.

"Zach?!" She said in a raspy voice, her vocal cords struggling to catch up to her adrenaline.

"It's good to see you, Mary!" Zach, the tall, 32-year-old, pot dealing, bartender, responded as he moved in, hugged Mary, and gave her a warm, sultry, kiss before letting go and pulling back.

Mary wobbled and had to catch herself. She was shocked to see Zach at the mall and aroused by his sudden intimate hug and kiss.

"What-what are you doing here?" She managed, catching her breath.

Zack smiled.

"I'm here with a friend. She's in the store. I came out here to make a phone call." He said, smiling smugly, as he winked at her.

Mary was taken aback. She did not know what to say. Since acknowledging to her husband, Steve, that she had been Zach's ass slut, Mary had moved on. It was not hard. Zach never bothered to contact her.

Mary's heartbeat quickened as Zach focused his intense gaze on her.

"Well, it is a surprise seeing you here. Who's your friend?" Mary said, feeling nervous and not knowing what else to say.

"You look great, Mary." Zach said to her, ignoring her question while his eyes locked into hers.

Mary looked back into Zach's eyes. She felt her insides shaking and was frustrated with herself. Not thirty seconds had passed since seeing him, and her ass was tingling!

"Mary, I'm glad I ran into you. I need your help." Zach continued.

Mary took a deep breath and collected herself.

"You need my help?" Mary answered, looking at Zach quizzingly.

"My Trophy Case of Asses was taken offline. All the asses I posted, including yours, gone! Just like that!" Zach said, wistfully.

"Well Zach, I think you had that coming to you."

"I know. You don't need to tell me that, Mary. That stupid site got into a lot of trouble because some dude found his wife's ass on my trophy case, and they didn't have her permission slip on file."

"What permission slip?" Mary asked. "You never asked me to sign a permission slip!"

"I know," Zach continued. "The entire sight was taken offline."

"I'm sorry, Zach." Mary commiserated, quietly disappointed that the anonymous pics of her cum covered ass were removed from the internet.

"That's okay, Mary." Zach said confidently, "I had to get a lawyer to help me through that. Fortunately, he offered me a new business proposition that will help me get out of debt! That's where you come in."

"Um, a business proposition? I don't know, Zach." Mary replied, wondering where Zach was going with this.

"It's the same deal as before, lots of exposure for your sexy ass and revenue generating clicks for me." Zach replied. "Only, I need you to sign a permission slip, except instead of pics, I take a video of me totally owning your ass!"

Mary was flabbergasted by Zach's proposal.

"Really Zach?" Mary asked. "You are asking to fuck me in the ass for a porn video? You must be kidding!"

"Before you say no Mary, I hope you will hear me out. This is going to be classy, trust me. It's a chance to share with the world your beautiful, sexy ass in action."

"Classy porn? With you? I have my doubts about that Zach."

"It'll be hot Mary. We'll make it fun! What do you think?"

Mary looked at Zach and started to laugh.

"Hmmm, let you fuck me in the ass for a porn movie? Anything else you want with that Zach? While you're shooting for the stars?"

"Um yeah." Zach spoke up. "There is one more thing."

"Ha." An amused Mary sneered. "And what would that be?"

"Well, uh, the lawyer who got me out of my jam really wants me to do a cuckold movie. It's geared to a small niche in the porn market, so hardly anyone will see it. But there's big money in that shit. So, if you could get Steve to be in it, just to watch, and look pathetic, helpless, and jealous, that would be perfect."

"You want me to ask my husband to be in your video?"

"Look Mary. I know. It's a favor. He's the only cuck I know who knows I cuck him."

"You don't even know him!" Mary shouted at Zach, ready to reject this silly and preposterous proposition outright and walk away.

At this point, a tall, younger woman with long, fire engine red hair, wearing a paisley puffer jacket over a gray sweater dress, with black leggings, and knee length brown suede boots, walked up behind Zach, carrying a shopping bag. Mary took note of her big fake tits and killer body.

The woman shot daggers at Mary with her eyes.

"Who's this, Zach?" The younger redhead asked in a jealous tone as she put her hand on Zach's back.

"Oh, Veronica." Zach said. "This is Mary. We worked a bartending gig together not long ago."

Mary held out her hand to Veronica, who weakly offered her hand while looking down her nose at her. Mary looked at Veronica's left hand and saw a humungous diamond ring on her finger.

"Mary and I were just catching up." Zach said.

"Yes Zach. I'm glad to hear you are doing well." Mary said to him.

Veronica ignored Mary and looked directly at Zach.

"Zach, honey, we need to get going. My kids get off the bus at 3:00." She said as she took hold of Zach's arm.

Taking her cue, Mary said goodbye and turned to walk away.

As Mary drove home, she thought about the ridiculous request Zach made of her. As she thought about the whole thing, she imagined herself being dominated by Zach again and found herself becoming aroused.

"That does sound kind of hot." She thought to herself.

But soon, she was back to racking her brain over what she should get Steve for his upcoming birthday.

The next morning Steve was in the bedroom, getting dressed for work. Mary had arisen earlier than normal and walked back into the bedroom with a cup of coffee.

"Steve. Your birthday is coming up. It is a week from this Saturday, isn't it?"

"That's right Mary!" A grinning Steve said to Mary. "I hope you have a special treat planned for me!"

"Oh Steve. I'm stuck on ideas. I never know what to get you. What do you want for your birthday?" Mary pleaded.

"Oh, I just want to be with you, baby. Surprise me with something!"

"Oh, Steve." An anxious Mary responded. "That's not helpful!"

"Okay, Mary. I've been a little bit shy about bringing this up since we made our resolution, but with all your running around behind my back, I developed a fantasy of watching you fuck another guy right in front of me."

"Oh my God!" a stunned Mary responded. "Really Steve? You actually want to watch another man fuck me in front of you? Really?"

"Well, yeah. I have this image in my mind, and I can always watch that video of you sucking Kyle's cock, but nothing beats the real thing! Now it has become one of those bucket list things."

"I don't know Steve." A nervous, and wary, Mary responded. "I can't just turn these things on and off. I don't know if I'm ready to do that at this point in our marriage."

"I understand Mary." A disappointed Steve answered.

"And of all the men I was with last year, I'm afraid if I did any of them, they would want to make it a regular thing."

"I know Mary. I'm not sure about any of those guys either. It was just a thought." Steve said. "I might have lost my nerve and wanted to cancel at the last minute, anyway. Just forget I even brought it up."

Mary felt bad. She stepped toward Steve and gave him an even warmer, sultrier, kiss than usual.

"Don't worry Steve. We'll make your birthday one to remember, regardless."

"I love you, Mary."

"I love you, Steve."

A week and a half later, Saturday, Steve's birthday, arrived.

Steve slept in, waking around 9:30 am. Mary had already been up for well over an hour and was downstairs. Steve got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When he got out, he brushed his teeth and shaved, before wrapping the towel around his waist and walking back into the bedroom. Steve noticed Mary had lowered the window blinds and stripped the bed. She had put fresh, dark green, satin sheets, on their king bed.

Steve was excited. It was his birthday and he sensed Mary had a sexy surprise waiting for him. A day earlier, she had her hair done, got a Brazilian wax and a French tip manicure and pedicure. He was super horny for his wife and relieved she dismissed his idea about inviting another man over to fuck her in front of him. On this day, he wanted Mary all to himself.

Letting the towel drop to the floor, a naked Steve was about to open the underwear drawer to his dresser when Mary walked back in.

"Good morning, birthday boy!" Mary excitedly said to him.

Steve turned around and saw Mary, her long red hair tied back in a bun, dressed in her black heels, and wearing only her blue lace panties and matching bra. She clearly had spent a lot of time and effort putting on makeup, which was unusual for a Saturday morning. Noticing her thickly applied, dark blue eye shadow, long, false eye lashes, and bright red, glossy lipstick, he thought she looked like a porn star.

"Wow." Steve said, his cock hardening. "You look sexy as hell, Mary. Is this my birthday present?"

"Hmmm, part of it, dear." Mary responded as she walked over to Steve and kissed him before pushing on him to take a seat in his wooden chair next to the bed.

A naked Steve sat back, smiling, wondering what Mary had in store for him. Mary picked up a paper grocery bag that Steve had not noticed and pulled out a pair of furry handcuffs, which she momentarily dangled in front of a grinning Steve. She then moved behind him, took Steve's wrists, and cuffed them behind the back of his chair.

Mary moved back in front of Steve and knelt between his knees. Steve's cock was rock hard. He thought he was about to get a blowjob from Mary with his hands cuffed behind his back, which he thought was erotic as hell!

"Oh Mary, you are so hot. I want you so bad!" He blurted.

Instead of sucking Steve's cock, Mary reached behind the front legs of the chair to the adjustable ankle spreader bar, which she had placed there before Steve got out of the shower. Mary cuffed Steve's ankles to the bar, immobilizing his legs.

Mary stood back up and smiled at Steve. She reached out with her right hand and ran her index finger up his stiff cock and over the tip of his penis. She scooped up the drop of his precum and licked her finger, giving him a wink.

"I hope you enjoy the show!" She said, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh Mary." An excited Steve looked up at her and spoke. "I'm so turned on already! I can't wait to see what it is!"

Mary's phone, which sat on her dresser, vibrated. Mary walked over and looked at her message and quickly typed out a response, before returning to Steve.

"Who was that?" Steve inquired.

Mary reached down and picked up the bag again.

"It was nothing." She told him.

Mary pulled a sizable ball gag and elastic band from the bag and put the bag down on the floor again.

"Wow, Mary. This is getting kinkier by the minute! You're giving me a birthday to remember! That's for sure."

Mary smiled and moved in close to Steve, giving him a close view of her cleavage. He could feel her breath on his neck as she fit the elastic band around his head, ensuring the ball was properly placed in his open mouth.

"Does that feel okay, baby?" Mary asked as she stepped back.

Steve nodded affirmatively.

"Great." Mary said. "One more thing."

Mary took a pair of fake glasses, with an oversized nose, bushy mustache, and eyebrows, from the bag and put them on Steve, who looked confused as she did so.

"Perfect. I'll be right back."

Mary turned, walked out of the bedroom, down the hall and down the stairs.

As Steve sat naked, immobilized, and silenced in his chair, he reflected on his awesome sex life with Mary. She had never taken control like this in the past. His cock remained fully erect, and he could not wait to see what she was going to do next. He was perplexed about the glasses but figured they were just a concoction of Mary's eclectic sense of humor.

Steve listened to Mary's footsteps on the hard wood floor downstairs, hoping he would soon hear her coming back up the stairs. Suddenly, Steve heard the front door open, which broke his blissful, single-minded, line of thought. He heard Mary greet someone. Then he heard a man's voice respond before he heard the door close.

"There's a man down there." Steve nervously realized, before hearing Mary's footsteps climbing the stairs, while the man remained downstairs.

As Mary purposefully walked back into the room, she made only glancing eye contact with Steve, who was looking at her and grunting, trying to get her attention. She opened her closet and pulled out a tripod, placing it on the floor by the foot of the bed, on the left side, where Steve was.

She went back to the bag and pulled out a camera, which she mounted on the tripod. She turned the camera to video mode, looked through the lens and centered the frame to capture both Steve in the chair and most of the bed.

Steve was in full panic mode. It was clear to him that, for some reason, Mary's plan involved another man and a camera. The worst part was there seemed to be nothing he could do about it. Still confused about Mary's plan, Steve uncomfortably realized the camera had something to do with the fake nose and glasses.

His grunting protests were met with terse assurances from Mary, who after fussing with the camera walked back over to Steve and stood in front of him, her back to the camera.

Mary slowly pulled down her panties in front of Steve and gave him a full view of her waxed pussy. Steve's grunting slowed. His cock remained rock hard. He looked up at Mary.

Staying in front of him, Mary turned around to face the camera. She reached behind her back, and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her medium sized breasts to the camera. She brought her hands up and cupped them, teasingly pinching her nipples while blowing kisses toward the camera.

She then bent over, displaying her ass to Steve, reaching back with both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart for his up-close look. To his astonishment, he saw a huge, sparkling blue, anal plug protruding from her asshole.

Steve's anxiety level grew as he could hear a man's footsteps coming up the stairs. Mary climbed on top of the bed, laid down on her back with her neck on the edge, facing the side that Steve and his chair were on. With her head hanging off the side of the bed, Mary loosened her jaw and let her mouth drop open.

Steve looked at Mary and could not believe his eyes. He had no view of the hall as he waited, completely naked and exposed, for a strange man to walk into the room.

A tall, brown haired, younger man with a scruffy beard, wearing a pirate hat, and nothing else, walked into the room. He was heavily tatted, with a lanky, athletic build and long, hanging cock, with no body hair except for his face. Steve immediately recognized him as Zach, Mary's ass conqueror who had posted pics of Mary's used ass on the now defunct, Trophy Case of Asses website.

Zach paid no attention to Steve as he walked to his side of the bed and faced Mary. Steve quickly realized that at this angle, the camera would catch him in the center of the frame, between Zach and Mary.

Zach wasted no time in picking up his long, limp dick in his hand and putting it in Mary's mouth. Mary briefly welcomed Zach's cock with her tongue before he abruptly pulled it out and slapped her cheeks with it. Mary's chest and face immediately turned red, and she closed her eyes during Zach's impromptu facial dick whipping.

Zach's cock hardening, he inserted it in her mouth again, pushing it all the way into Mary's willing throat until she gagged and brought her left hand up to his shaft, her diamond ring glistening in the moderate sunlight that broke through the blinds.

Zach pulled out again, and dick whipped her cheeks again, several times, before reinserting it in her mouth. Rhythmically pumping in and out, Zach started to pinch Mary's nipples and slap her tits, shocking Steve in the process.

"Ahhgggg!" Mary, her face, and chest an even deeper shade of red, gurgled as Zach asserted his dominance.

Zach pulled his cock from Mary's mouth and leaned forward, dropping his ball sack in her mouth as he bent over and applied the first hickey of the morning to the underside of Mary's left breast. Steve's eyes were fixated on the enthusiast tongue bath, Mary was giving Zach's balls.

While applying a matching mark on her right breast, Zach reached down and fingered Mary, stroking her clit before plunging two fingers in her pussy. He finger fucked her aggressively, bringing orgasmic yelps from a squirming Mary, muffled in sound by Zach's big testicles filling her mouth.

Zach stood up and inserted his pussy juice slathered fingers in Mary's mouth for her to suck off. After a moment, he broke away and walked to the camera, quickly looking through the lens and moving it slightly to catch more of the bed. Mary pivoted on the bed, and turned herself over on all fours, with her ass facing the camera.

He climbed onto the bed and bent down under her anal plug. He tongued her pussy for a moment before straightening back up and fingering her. With his other hand he took hold of the butt plug, and slowly pulled it out.

"Aaaahhh!" Mary called out, reacting to the plug's removal.

Spreading her butt cheeks with his hands, Zach tongued her anus, bringing shrieking "oooohs" and "aaaahs" from her as his fingers stayed engaged with her soaking wet snatch.

Mary brought her free hands up to her breasts and pinched her nipples. Zach left another mark on Mary, this time on her ass cheek, near her anus, getting a reaction from Mary.

"Ow, Zach!" Mary blurted.

Zach worked his way up Mary's body, continuing to finger her, before he wrapped her in his arms from behind, grabbed hold of her breasts and pinched her nipples. Mary turned her face back toward Zach and they kissed.

12