All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 01'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I dont believe in violence; but i would exchange her shampoo for Nair. I wouldn't touch her cheating ass for a fucking year and I don’t care who fucks her or when because it won’t be me. We’ll be roommates and that’s it. We each pay half the expenses and we can live comfortable as roomies.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Fucking dreadful cuck rubbish, author. You have certainly dropped the bar to a very low level. Pleqase consider taking up some other less odious hobby, like taxidermy or stamp-collecting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell fucking NO...put this shit in the BDSM category. A man should never hit a woman but fucking hell this would be a close run thing. The "marriage" is over. In real life the man would get his stuff and move out as soon as he could and never speak to the skank ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoping Steve's first move when untied is to throw Zach's ass and the rest of her into the street, change the locks and hire somebody to make sure Zach learns not to touch married women. Otherwise she'll destroy him with her selfishness.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Disgusting story, but at least there is something new here. I actually look forward to see if this story develops. Why is the wife doing this? How will Steve react when he is let go?

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Burn zach down , building , video and flesh. Her? Bondage and torture

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

An anal cuck video sounds like all kinds of fucked up shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit hat women just seriously screwed up. That guy should dump her and sue the deal out of the other guy since there is nothing legal there.

DesusDesusalmost 2 years ago

Apparently Zach still hasn't learned his lesson. Steve never signed a permission form to be on video. Once Steve finds the web site, he can sue Zach and get a big payday.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Be careful what you ask for!

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

tralan69er summed it up perfectly.

A great story with maybe a slight misunderstanding between the spouses, quite funny. The sex scene is described very well, sensual and arousing, and describing Steve's feelings succeeds also well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What the fuck do you have against Steve?

Think about this for a fuckibg minute: Steve is constantly lied to, constantly humiliated. Constantly degraded and what does he get out of it except shit on by the woman he loves and who treats him like garbage.

Any man, even one who enjoys being a cuck will leave the marriage at this point. There’s nothing in it for him because no one wants to be in second place every fucking day.

Stop making Steve accepting of the spousal abuse. Let him be hurt. Angry. Let him bust shit up. Let him show some human fucking emotions for a change.

Even a simple “I’m done.” Would be better than this. At this point, being divorced would be better than being treated like a piece of trash by the woman you live more than air.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, since Steve didn't sign a release form, Zach can't use his likeness or any pictures of Steve in the video. If he does show it, he can go to jail and pay the fine, along with losing his business. I'm no lawyer, but I'd hurt Zach where it hurts the most...his wallet. Time for Steve and Mary to get a divorce, and for Steve to take Mary to the cleaners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES