Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked on uncomfortably as he saw Mary, her eyes closed, lost in a deep French kiss with the dominant Zach. His discomfort worsened knowing that his helpless expression was being captured on video.

Steve felt humiliated, and what made it worse was he knew that his ultimate humiliation was yet to come, that Zach would be fucking Mary's ass in front of him, which he, himself had only done once, many years ago, before they were married.

Finally, after a prolonged kiss, Zach broke away and got off the bed. He reached down to the paper bag. Mary reached back with her hands to her butt cheeks and pulled them apart in anticipation of Zach's anal invasion.

Steve looked on, horrified, as Zach pulled a big tube of lubricant from the bag, flipped open the top, and applied a generous amount to the palm of his hand. He then applied more before greasing his long hard member with it.

He climbed back on the bed and stood up, behind Mary. Placing each of his feet down on the bed on either side of her hips, he crouched behind her. Wasting no time, Zach lined up his long, hard dick to Mary's anus and it was on.

"AAAAHHHH!" Mary yelled as Zach began ramming her ass with his cock.

Mary's knees quickly buckled. She fell forward, flat on the bed. Zach never missed a beat. He fell forward with her, pounding Mary's tight ass, determined to earn her anal submission, as he had done on two prior occasions.

"FUCK, fuck!" Mary cried, her face turning from red to purple. "AAAAHHH!"

As Steve looked on it occurred to him that this looked nothing like the kind of sex he and Mary had ever had. He was afraid Zach would break her.

Quickly though, an unrelenting Zach found the right groove. Mary began singing his praises in a high-pitched voice.

"Ahh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! AAAAHHHHH! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Oh yessss!!!"

Zach helped Mary to get back up to her knees and continued riding her like he was a cowboy, never letting his long cock completely exit her asshole before slamming forward.

"AAAhhh!" She yelled out with each measured thrust.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Zach spanked Mary's left butt cheek, then right. Short, sharp slaps instantly turned Mary's pale pink butt cheeks a bright red.

Mary writhed in delight at Zach's onslaught. Her voice became deeper, courser, as Zach was unrelenting in plowing her ass.

"Fuck me, Zach! This is your ass, baby, this is Zach's ass!"

Zach smiled and nailed Mary's stretched ass even harder.

"Mary, who owns this ass?" He called out.

"AAAHHHH! Zach! Zach owns my ass! Zach owns my ass! Zach owns my ass!"

"That's right."

"Fuck yeah, fuck my asshole, baby. it's all yours." She babbled.

Zach switched gears and whispered the words "reverse cowgirl" to Mary. Zach turned over and laid on his back, his feet toward the camera. Mary turned over, climbed on top of him, facing the camera as Zach carefully fit her asshole onto his hard cock.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Mary yelled as she sat on Zach's cock, who immediately began pumping it in and out of her ass.

Mary played with her breasts, pinching her hard nipples as she sat on Zach's cock. She reached down to her pussy and fingered herself.

Zach jackhammered her ass with quick hard upward thrusts. Mary's tits bounced up and down and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Zach pulled his cock from Mary's ass. With his hands under her thighs, he pulled her legs up, so her heels pointed straight up in the air, and he displayed her gaping asshole to the camera. Mary's body was supercharged. She knew Zach was showing her off like a piece of meat and she was loving every minute of it.

From his position behind her, Zach reinserted his dick in her ass again and started drilling her again, bringing more high-pitched squealing from Mary, before removing his cock and showing off her gaping hole yet again. He repeated this maneuver three more times, driving Mary over the edge in a progressive fashion.

There was a stench of ass and sweat in the bedroom. Steve wondered when it was all going to stop.

Finally, Zach switched up again and had Mary get on her knees again, ass up in the air, face down on the bed. Crouching over Mary, Zach fucked Mary's loose, stretched ass again.

A defeated and despairing Steve watched Zach repeatedly pull his dick from Mary's ass and simulate screwing his cock back in her ass, bringing a guttural "AAAHHHH!" from Mary each time.

Unsatisfied with Zach's stops and starts, Mary reached back and pulled her ass cheeks open again."

"Zach! Fuck me! Please, baby!"

Zach, a glaze of perspiration coating his body, started on her ass again. With Mary urging him on, Zach's thrusts intensified.

"Yes!" Mary cried out. "Come in me, baby!"

Zach then pulled his cock out and held it over Mary's ass. He covered it with a thick rope of jism.

Zach stood on the bed over Mary's cum covered ass and admired his handiwork.

Mary laid still, her body quivering as Zach stepped off the bed and went behind the camera for a look. It was a perfect shot, and exactly what his client wanted: Mary's wrecked ass on full display and her destroyed cuck of a husband, fastened to a chair, looking on helplessly. After a couple minutes in which Mary did not move, Zach finally hit the stop button.

"Hey Mary!" Zach said. "That was perfect. You guys were great! I'm going to have to get going or I'll be late for work."

Mary tried to catch her breath. She could feel the warm cum Zach soaked her in and was getting off on the drops that trickled into her ass and pussy.

Zach packed up the tripod and camera, which he had supplied Mary with earlier in the week.

"Why don't you guys come to Big Boat Bar today and watch the big playoff game? The Seafood Samplers are on me!"

Without saying a word, Mary turned over, sat on the foot of the bed, and used her index finger to direct Zach to come to her. Zach leaned down to Mary, and they exchanged a long kiss.

Saying nothing else, Zach turned and left the room, went downstairs and out the front door.

Mary laid back down on the bed. Zach had certainly worked her over. She forgot about Steve sitting next to the bed. She reached down and began fingering her clit.

Steve could not believe what he just saw and was still witnessing.

What bothered him the most as he watched his spent, used, wife still basking in bliss from her epic ass fucking, was that his own cock was rock hard, and he wanted her desperately.

Suddenly, Mary remembered Steve was sitting next to her, tied up and gagged, and likely at least a little angry. She immediately sat up in bed and looked at Steve.

She felt an angry vibe from him but saw his hard member.

Mary got up and sat down on Steve's lap, fitting her pussy onto his cock as she did so. With Steve still cuffed and gagged, Mary bounced up and down on Steve's dick, quickly bringing him to the brink of blowing his load.

"Happy Birthday, Steve!"

12