Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zach." Mary continued. "Is Brandi working today? We want to hear all about her wedding preparations!"

"Nah. She's off today, Mary."

Justin looked at Mary chatting up Zach next to a nervous and uncomfortable Steve and had a revelation.

"That asshole bartender is Mary's bull!" Justin thought to himself. "That figures. Steve's such a loser."

Back up at the bar, Seth had returned from the men's room and Hunter introduced him to Ryan. They stood, looking up at the TV, as the hometown coach was interviewed, only minutes before kickoff. Veronica had rejoined Anna and they sat with their backs to the bar, looking out at the crowd. Both locked in on Zach, standing fifteen feet away, at the table chatting after delivering drinks.

"You must be careful of that bartender. He likes to flirt with married women." Veronica said to Anna as she nodded in his direction.

"Really?" Anna said, anxious to hear Veronica dish on Zach. "How do you know that?"

"I've heard the stories. He befriends the couples that come to the bar, bonds with the men over sports, and flirts with their wives behind their backs."

"So, he's flirted with you Veronica?"

"Yes. And I've flirted back! But that's where I draw the line. Hunter treats me well." Veronica answered, lying to her new friend. "Though I will say, I am tempted sometimes. For as tall as Hunter is, you would think he would have a bigger package down there. Do you know what I mean, Anna?"

"You're so bad!" Anna said as she laughed at Veronica's goofy joke.

"Honestly, Anna, if you look around the bar, Zach's probably fucked about a half dozen women here."

"Get out!" Anna said, laughing harder, knowing full well that she herself was one of them.

"And Ryan over here? His wife Heather can't say no to Zach. She tries not to come here with Ryan anymore because she always ends up fucking Zach in the office upstairs. She's afraid Ryan will figure it out!"

Anna squirmed in her chair as she thought about her own experience in that office only days ago.

"Of course, you can hardly blame Heather too much. After she and Ryan had their second child, he just stopped putting it in her!"

"It? You mean? Not at all!?" Anna responded, feeling sorry for this women Veronica was describing but whom she had never met.

"Look over there at the table he's at now." The talkative Veronica continued. "That skinny, older redhead?"

"Yeah? What about her?"

"Her ass was all over Zach's Trophy Case of Asses."

"Trophy case of what?"

"That's right! There was a porn website called the Trophy Case of Asses and he was one of its biggest contributors. As a matter of fact, that chesty woman next to her was on it too."

"it's online? I must see this!" Anna said as she pulled out her phone, while realizing that Veronica just identified Justin's wife as one of Zach's conquered asses.

"It's not up anymore. It was taken down. They had legal trouble because a lot of the women had not given permission to having their images used."

Anna looked at Justin from afar and her heart started to beat faster. She wondered if he knew that Zach had fucked his wife in the ass and posted a pic of it online when he confronted him about flirting with her.

Soon Zach was back behind the bar, working with his brethren to push out drinks to meet the rising demand from the increasing number of patrons cramming into the bar before the game started.

As the game was ready to kick off, the bar was standing room only. All eyes were on the multiple TVs behind the bar and in every corner. The broadcast network went to a commercial break before the kickoff. The DJ turned down the volume of the sportscast and played an old-time hip-hop classic which got the entire bar up on their feet, dancing and moving around.

Audrey, Mary, Steve, and Justin all got up, drinks in hand, and joined in the dancing, a welcome activity to work off the nervous tension that football fans everywhere experience prior to the opening kickoff of a playoff game.

Audrey and Mary were suddenly dancing with charged up younger guys who had just entered the bar. Steve swayed back and forth on his own, trying to look away but preoccupied by the site of Mary twerking with one of the young bucks.

Justin looked toward the bar and saw Anna. She was swaying her hips next to a much taller woman, behind a crush of men, pushing up against the bar, trying to order more drinks before the game began.

Justin looked over at Audrey who was with Mary and the young men. He slowly danced through the thick crowd and casually moved in behind Anna.

"Having fun?" Justin whispered into her ear.

Anna, looking straight ahead, reached her right hand back and ran it up and down Justin's pants over his cock. She moved her head slightly in his direction so her mouth would be closer to his ear as she whispered to him.

"Did you drive your car here?" She asked.

"I did." Justin responded.

"Meet me out front in two minutes."

"Sounds good." Justin said as he slithered away, nonchalantly.

If Justin could be sure of anything in this world, it was that he would be out front in two minutes. He could not believe the luck he was having with this purple-haired hottie he met by chance.

He looked ahead at the men at the bar and assumed her husband, was among them. He saw Zach, behind the bar, getting slammed with drink orders along with his fellow bartenders.

He turned and looked at Audrey and Mary, who were laughing and chatting with the boisterous young men.

Justin checked to make sure his keys were in his pocket. He walked toward the door, leaving his coat in the coat check. He walked outside into the chilly winter air as latecomers hurried in to catch the opening kickoff.

He did not have to wait long for Anna, who simply took a more circuitous route to the front door.

"Where is your car?" She said to him as she walked out the door, also coatless.

"A block away, this way." Justin said as he pointed and started walking briskly along with Anna. They walked down the block to a side street, turned right and arrived at the car. Justin pressed his key fob, unlocking the doors. He got in on the driver's side as Anna got in on the passenger side. They took their respective seats and looked at each other for a moment before Anna spoke up.

"You deserve to be rewarded for saving me from that asshole, Zach." Anna said as she leaned in toward Justin, her lips puckering.

Justin leaned in and kissed Anna. Their tongues probed the reaches of the other's throats. They felt each other up. After grabbing and squeezing a slab of Anna's firm breasts he moved his hand down between her leggings and caressed the outside of her pussy as Anna's hand quickly unbuckled Justin's belt and began unzipping his fly.

Justin aided Anna by lifting his butt off the seat and pulling his jeans down to his knees, exposing his hard cock.

"Hmmm." Anna whispered seductively. "This is what I want."

Anna leaned over and grabbed Justin's shaft while pushing him back into the seat with her other hand.

Anna gathered her long, purple hair and put it over her shoulder so Justin could see her face as she brought her lips down to his cock and wrapped them around his head. While still holding his shaft she put the crown of his cock in her mouth and swirled the tip of her tongue on the tip, which immediately made an impression on Justin. Tasting his small, salty, discharge, she pulled her head up, looked at Justin, smiled and licked her lips.

Justin smiled back at her as Anna again went down on Justin, taking his entire cock into her mouth.

"Ahhh! That feels soooo good!" Justin said as he sat back.

Anna's head bobbed up and down on Justin's cock. She used her tongue to ensure a wet, slick, hard dick for her to feast upon.

Justin was amazed at his good fortune as he looked around outside to make sure no one was walking by. He always thought Audrey gave great blowjobs, but this woman was in a league of her own. With her purple shaded lips fit tightly around his shaft and her mouth enveloping his entire cock it almost felt like he was fucking her.

Anna softly stroked Justin's balls as she continued to suck his dick. Justin's excitement level grew.

"That's it, baby. You suck cock so good." He purred as the pressure in his cock intensified. "Ahh yeah!"

Anna could tell Justin was about to blow his load. She did not let up.

"Ahh! Ahh! Yeah baby!" Justin yelled, as Anna felt a burst of cum in her throat.

Anna swallowed Justin's load and sucked his cock dry. Justin let out a deep breath as Anna pulled her mouth from his still half-hard cock and looked up at him.

"Come here." Justin said to her as he leaned in, and they exchanged a deep, long kiss.

"We'd better get back inside." Anna said to him, as she pulled away from his lips and Justin pulled his pants back up.

"I have to see you again." Justin said to her, with a sense of urgency.

"Oh, I think you will." Anna said as she shyly smiled back at him.

"You walk back in first and then I'll go after you." Justin said, shifting into scheming mode.

"Okay." Anna said, as she and Justin shared another long, passionate kiss before Anna turned and got out of the car.

Back inside the crowded bar, everyone was already celebrating as the underdog local team had just scored a touchdown. Mary and Audrey stood near their table, enthusiastically hugging complete strangers as if they were long lost friends.

Steve had moved closer to the bar to get a closer view of the TV's. Hunter, Ryan, Seth, were high fiving each other when Zach introduced Steve to them as a fellow, avid, football fan. Zach enjoyed introducing the men whose wives he fucked to one another. He found it helpful to keep them all together.

Veronica sat nearby at the bar, using her eyes to flirt with Zach whenever she could get the busy bartender's attention.

"There you are!" Audrey said to Justin as he made his way through the crowd, back to the table, where she and Mary stood.

"Wasn't that a great touchdown?" Justin said, trying to cover for himself, as he took hold of Audrey and gave her a wet kiss.

"Woah." A half-drunken, Audrey reacted. "Someone's trying to get lucky today!"

Justin smiled back at her.

"That's right." The cocky, cheating, Justin responded. "What do you think my chances are?"

"Not bad." Audrey remarked as she leaned in for a full embrace and another long kiss with her husband.

Mary, who was also feeling no pain, looked at the amorous young couple and grew sentimental.

"I'm so glad we are all friends. You are such great parents, and you really belong together." Mary beamed. In her inebriated state, Mary happily casted aside the list of things she did not like about Justin.

"Let me buy us another round!" A self-satisfied Justin announced.

Anna walked back into the bar a minute before Justin and immediately took the stairs to the women's room. Heading back downstairs to the sea of green clad football fans cheering the local team, she looked at the TV and saw they had a 7-0 lead at the beginning of the second quarter.

She made her way through the jubilant crowd, back to the bar. A shot of tequila awaited her as Seth and the other men remained absorbed in the game.

Veronica, less engrossed in the game, welcomed Anna back, handing her a shot glass.

"Thanks Veronica." Anna said to her as she downed her drink. "I stepped outside to get some air. I get claustrophobic in big crowds."

"Oh, is that it?" Veronica asked with a smirking wink. "I saw your new friend walk back in just after you, so I thought you two might have gone for a little walk."

Anna's face turned beet red. She had been caught cheating by her new friend. She did not know what to say.

"Oh, don't worry about it." Veronica said, reassuringly.

"These guys have no clue!" Veronica followed as she gestured toward Hunter and Seth's backs. "This will be our secret, okay?"

Anna let out a deep breath, feeling relieved.

"Thanks Veronica." Anna said. "I don't know what got in-"

"Oh, please Anna, stop. I'm not going to judge you. My guy works constantly, then makes more time for sports than he does for me! You and I face a lot of the same problems, I bet."

The entire bar roared and shook as the local team returned an interception for a touchdown to take a 17-0 lead midway through the second quarter.

A beaming Hunter ordered another round of shots for the 15 to 20 fans gathered around their section of the bar. He turned to the group around him, which included his wife and Anna as the game went to a commercial break.

"My bet is looking pretty good." Hunter bragged. "I played the money line for $10,000 and all we have to do is win the game and I win $25,000!"

Veronica's eyes widened as she heard Hunter say he bet $10,000 on the game. The other men looked impressed.

"That's a ballsy bet!" Seth said. "No one thought we could win this game."

"I don't place a lot of bets because I think gambling is for suckers." Hunter explained to Seth and the others, in his confident lawyer voice. "But a former law school buddy of mine lives in Tampa and works for the team. He told me that old quarterback's ankle injury is far worse than they are letting on. The bookies rarely make mistakes. When they do, guys like me pounce."

The commercial break ended, and the men resumed watching the game, while ordering more beers. Veronica saw Ryan's wife walking toward them.

"Heather! You made it after all!" Veronica said as she hugged her neighbor.

Heather, 33, a short, thin, flat-chested, woman, with shoulder length, strawberry blonde hair, thin lips, and quiet demeanor, hugged Veronica back.

"Hi Veronica. I was sitting at home, watching the game on TV. The kids are over their grandparent's house today, anyway. We're playing so well I figured I should come hang out with you guys!"

"I'm so glad you did. Heather. Meet my friend Anna. Our husbands work together."

"Hi Heather. It's really nice to meet you." Anna said to her.

"She's even shorter and smaller than me!" Anna thought to herself. "She barely makes it up to Zach's chest!"

Ryan turned from the TV and saw his wife. Only 5'7" himself, he wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a kiss.

"I'm glad you made it honey. We need to get you a drink."

Hunter turned around and saw his neighbor Heather and gave her a big hello.

"Hey Heather! You need to catch up to the rest of us in tequila shots." He declared. "Hey Zach! We'll have another round of shots for this whole group, but two for Heather here. She needs to catch up!"

A busy Zach looked over at Hunter and nodded. He then looked at Heather and gave her a quick smile and wink. Heather smiled back at him, nervously, before quickly turning her attention back to Veronica and Anna.

The excitement level in the bar built even further as Philadelphia added a field goal to go up 20-0 near the end of the first half. Even better, on the final play of the half, a vicious, blind-side sack left the opposing team's quarterback, whom many call the greatest of all-time, prone on the field.

A euphoric glow emerged over the entire bar. The fans were delirious with delight. With a win, a trip to the big championship game was within sight. Five minutes elapsed before the aging quarterback finally got back on his feet and slowly walked off the field. The announcers, in a hushed tone, wondered if the legend would be able to return to play in the second half.

At halftime, lines formed for both bathrooms and smokers went outside to light up on the sidewalk.

Mary and Steve's lunch arrived, but Mary asked that the seafood samplers be taken up to the bar, where Steve was, and she would join him there. Audrey and Justin stayed back at the table and enjoyed their lunch, fish tacos for Justin and an extra-long sausage sandwich for Audrey.

Mary, feeling no pain, connected with Steve up at the bar, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a wet kiss.

"How's my birthday boy?" She said to him.

"My day has improved a lot since this game started, and this guy Hunter is buying everybody shots, so that helps, but I'm still a bit raw about your surprise this morning." Steve said, having to get that off his chest.

"Oh Steve." Mary replied almost dismissively.

"You think you're raw! What about me? I can barely walk!" She joked, as Steve was left speechless by Mary's flippant allusion to her morning ass fucking.

"So, what are these men like that Zach introduced you to? You guys look like you are having fun up here!"

"Yeah. They're good guys. I just have a feeling the four of us have more in common than just being football fans." Steve said.

"Oh Steve." Mary said. "You're being silly!"

"Anyway, I should introduce you to them." Steve said to her.

"Seth, Anna!" Steve said, turning to the couple directly next to them. "This is my wife, Mary."

They greeted each other warmly. Anna made a mental note that Mary was the second woman she met that day who fucked Zach. Anna suspected she was the third because she did not believe Veronica's denial one bit.

After Steve introduced her to Ryan and Heather, Mary turned and saw the tall, handsome, confident looking Hunter and his gorgeous wife. Mary did a double-take and realized Hunter's wife was Veronica, the woman who was with Zach when she saw him at the mall less than two weeks ago.

Veronica looked down at the much shorter Mary with the same look of disgust with which she looked at her the last time. This time, her handshake was even weaker, but Mary squeezed her hand tightly.

"You look familiar. We may have met before!" Mary said to her, trying to get under her rival's skin.

"I sincerely doubt that." Veronica said as a fake smile formed on her face. "But it's so nice to meet you."

Mary turned and looked up at Hunter.

"Wow! You are a handsome man!" She said, slurring her words, now squeezing his hand tightly. "Veronica here must have to keep you on a leash!"

Hunter politely nodded at Mary, wondering why this older woman was shamelessly flirting with him in front of her husband and his wife.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mary." The polished lawyer replied before turning back toward the bar and spotting Miles, one of the crew of bartenders.

"Mile's, can I order twenty seafood samplers for the folks around the bar."

"Absolutely. Should I put this on your tab?"

Hunter gave him a thumbs up as he and the rest of the bar refocused on the TVs.

The second half began, the legendary quarterback had returned and managed a meager drive that resulted in a long-range field goal. But before the murmurs got too loud, the local heroes drove down the field and scored another touchdown, putting them up 27-3.

Bedlam erupted in the bar. Many fans immediately turned to their phones to investigate flights and ticket availability for the conference finals the next week.

"It's almost sad to see the old champ go down like this." Hunter said, before downing another shot.

"Fuck him." Seth called out. "No one here is sad for that asshole!"

The men laughed and gleefully toasted each other.

Back at their table, Justin told Audrey he was going to the men's room. Audrey said she would settle their tab and join Mary and Steve up at the bar.

During the raucous celebration, Anna and Heather separately broke away from the group at the bar. Anna and Justin managed to find each other in the crowd. They fondled each other momentarily, before Anna gave Justin her messaging app contact info, which she had scrawled on a napkin.

As for the game, the fading legend slowly moved his lethargic offence down the field in a time-consuming drive while the clock ticked down in the third quarter. Even though his team was getting crushed, the network kept showing closeups of his obnoxious face and that of his worried super model wife up in the box. The entire crowd at the bar jeered at the TV in joyous ridicule.