Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 03

Story Info
It's playoff football time and the husbands are distracted.
8.7k words
3.32
13.3k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 11am on a chilly Saturday morning in January. Anna was still in bed, wearing just her t-shirt and panties. At 9:00 am, Seth woke her with kisses on the neck, which quickly progressed to Seth shoving his cock in her mouth so she could give him his morning blowjob before he took his car to the carwash.

Such was the state of romance in Seth and Anna's house these days. She was frustrated. Even basic foreplay was dispensed with as her increasingly entitled husband simply pushed his dick into her mouth when he woke up in the morning, assuming she lived for such moments.

But rather than be upfront about what bothered her, Anna drew inward. After she finished sucking Seth's cock and he left the house, she rolled over in bed, frustrated and depressed.

Seth did not grasp that there were intimacy issues between the two of them. He was working all the time in his new job. Anna, who left a decent job in Pittsburgh to move back to the area with Seth, was still looking for work and had a lot of time on her hands.

She thought back to Tuesday night when she reconnected with Zach after five years. It was even hotter than she fantasized it would be when her studly old flame bent her over a desk and fucked her, while Seth and his co-workers, watched a hockey game downstairs at the bar.

She had not seen, nor spoken, to Zach since that night.

"But Zach was such a jerk!" She thought to herself, still angry at her treatment by a much different Zach than she remembered. "He cums on my back, leaves me naked on that disgusting desk, and walks downstairs and drinks a beer with my husband!"

She rolled back over. Even her old boyfriend and fantasy fuck, left her feeling used and angry.

Seth returned home and walked into the bedroom.

"Hey Anna. How about that? You're still in bed!" Seth said, with irritation in his voice.

"I'm getting up." Anna responded, unconvincingly.

"Anna. Let's watch the game with Hunter and Veronica at Big Boat Bar today! Hunter promised me Veronica will be there."

Anna felt anxious. Going to Big Boat Bar would mean seeing Zach again.

"Are you sure she's going to be there?" She asked.

"I confirmed it with Hunter ten minutes ago."

"That's great!" Anna responded, uneasily, as Seth walked into the bathroom. "That sounds like fun."

Seth's confirmation sufficiently convinced Anna that Veronica would be there, which would give her an opportunity to cement a new friendship.

As for Zach, Anna was determined to keep herself from succumbing to his advances and refrain from walking down that forbidden hallway on the second floor where Zach would surely try to lead her.

A beautiful couple with two perfect kids, Hunter and Veronica were the envy of their upscale suburban community. Hunter stood 6'3", square jawed, with short blonde hair. A young attorney on a top earning career track, Hunter left for work early every weekday and usually returned home late. Veronica, also tall, at 5' 10", maintained a spectacular body, which she perfected at the gym nearly every day, when their two young children were attending school.

Ten years earlier, Veronica had just graduated from an exclusive women's college and wanted to take a break before looking for a real job. She got her parents to pay for a one-bedroom apartment in the city.

While searching for part time work, one of her girlfriends from her old neighborhood told her of a part time job opportunity with lots of earning potential. Veronica took the information and the next day auditioned to work at a high-end strip club.

Always shy and introverted, exposing her sexy, toned body, to horny men with cash became liberating for Veronica. Soon, she was on a circuit that took her up and down the east coast where she performed with other gorgeous woman at high dollar gentlemen's clubs.

Veronica was immensely popular wherever she appeared, and many men repeatedly returned for her couch dances. Wearing only a thin piece of lingerie, with her long legs and tight butt, she could make most men cum in their pants when she was properly motivated.

Soon, she was making so much money that she told her parents they did not have to pay for her apartment anymore. She invested in her craft, getting a boob job that paid for itself in gratuities within days of returning to the club.

For a more exotic, provocative look, she got a tattoo of a colorful butterfly on her lower back and a small red rose on her right breast. She dyed her brown hair a fiery, ruby red, so she would stand out even more.

After almost two years in the business, Veronica no longer enjoyed all the demanding work and often creepy customers. While the money was still good, she became more cynical about men. Her fellow dancers joked that men who frequent high-end strip clubs were no classier nor less creepy than the men in neighborhood strip clubs. They just spent more money.

It was while working at a club in Manhattan, she met Hunter. He was not like most of the men she came across. He was good looking, did not frequent clubs at all, and had just accepted an offer from a prestigious law firm in Philadelphia.

Veronica told Hunter she would break her own rule about not dating customers when she agreed to go out with him. She just had a hunch. They hit it off wildly. She quit dancing and Hunter soon proposed.

What Veronica did not mention to Hunter was that she had previously broken her rule to go out with two different big spending, older businessmen, in Philadelphia.

Hunter grew up in a middle-class neighborhood in South Jersey. He dated a local girl all through college even though he went far away to school. When he chose a law school in nearby Philadelphia, he and his girlfriend moved in together. She worked three jobs to support them while he studied.

After graduating near the top of his class, the offers from big law firms around the country came rolling in. It was during this time that Hunter attended a bachelor party for one of his law school buddies in New York City.

That was the night he met Veronica. He and his friends were drinking steadily and checking out the beautiful, sexy, dancers. Veronica caught his eye and when she stopped by their table, he was quick to ask her for a couch dance.

After her next performance on stage, Hunter asked Veronica to meet him for coffee the next day. They wound up spending two straight days together, mostly in Veronica's bed, and Hunter dumped his girlfriend the next day. Six months later, he and Veronica got married.

These days Hunter put in long hours at the office while Veronica stayed home and took care of the kids. When their children reached school age, Veronica wanted to use her college degree and find a job. But Hunter, making plenty of money, did not want her to get a job. He liked to bring Veronica to lots of work-related events and did not want her job interfering.

Hunter considered Veronica a key part of his strategy to advance in the stuffy law firm, still dominated by older men. With her striking beauty, Veronica drew attention, particularly from senior colleagues, whose favor he needed to continue his rise through the ranks. Acceding to Hunter's wishes, Veronica shelved the job search and devoted much of her time to the PTA at their kids' school and working out at the gym.

Life was good for the quintessential young suburban couple with school aged kids, but boredom was becoming an issue for Veronica.

Things changed in Hunter and Veronica's marriage last September, though Hunter had no idea. It was a Saturday afternoon. Their kids had plans with friends. Hunter was invited by two of his former law school friends, to watch their alma mater play a in a televised college football game at Big Boat Bar and invited Veronica to join him.

When they arrived, they found Hunter's friends, whom Veronica had previously met once, at their wedding eight years ago, and joined them at the bar.

When ordering drinks, Veronica noticed the bartender checking out her rack. He quickly averted his eyes when she looked his way. He was tall, good looking, with slightly overgrown brown hair, and a scraggly beard. And he was wearing a ridiculous pirate outfit.

It was nothing unusual for Veronica. Even Hunter's friends were stealing glances at her as they ate and drank. But then she caught the bartender staring at her again and Veronica could not help but notice his deep, dark eyes.

The looks from the sexy bartender kept coming. There was something about the brazenness in how he undressed her with his eyes, in front of Hunter and his friends, that piqued Veronica's interest.

By halftime, they were all on a first name basis with the friendly, free pouring bartender, Zach. Veronica had ignored all other men since marrying Hunter, but she felt herself stirring inside as the bartender surreptitiously flirted with her.

Midway through the third quarter, Zach and Veronica kept a flirty conversation going, in between Zach pouring and mixing drinks. The game was close. Hunter and his friends were engrossed. When that game went to a commercial break, their attention would turn to their chief rival's game on the next TV over.

By early in the fourth quarter, upstairs in the private office, Zach was balls deep in a naked Veronica, riding her doggy style. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and coated her butterfly tattoo with his thick jism.

And just like that, Veronica had herself a weekday, daytime obsession. Veronica knew that Zach was a player. That suited her simply fine. She was not looking for love, just the chance to experience his long, delicious cock, whenever it was available.

Now, on a cold Saturday in January, Hunter wanted to watch the big football playoff game at their favorite bar. Since Veronica saw Zach a couple times a week, she rarely accompanied Hunter to Big Boat Bar anymore. When she did, she and Zach played things cool.

But today, since Hunter told her Seth and Anna would be there, she would surely be going. Veronica had met the shorter, purple haired, Anna, once when the two couples met for drinks. Veronica and Anna really hit it off but had not reconnected. She wanted to reestablish their burgeoning friendship and exchange contact info.

On that same Saturday morning, over at Audrey and Justin's house, Audrey was reeling. Earlier that morning, she heard her neighbor Mary, through the wall of their adjoining house, yelling out Zach's name. She became aroused upon realizing Zach was on the other side of the wall, pounding Mary's ass as he did her own last summer.

Though Zach texted Audrey a few times last summer, trying to lure her back, Audrey never went back. It was not for lack of desire, she just felt guilty about cheating on Justin.

Audrey, a 31-year-old medical doctor, a recent promotion at Big Hospital System in hand, was looking more radiant than ever. With her wavy, long, brown hair, and statuesque figure, featuring a perfectly round butt and big, beautiful breasts, Audrey, and her tall, thin, smartly dressed, heavily tatted, techie husband, Justin, were an attractive, young, modern, couple.

Audrey and Justin went through a rough patch last summer, when Audrey became suspicious of Justin's behavior. In her anger at Justin, she cheated with Zach. Though Justin never found out about Audrey's tryst with Zach, he became tired of Audrey's coldness and his eyes started to wonder as a result.

Justin had not had an opportunity to act on his cheating desire, though, and things were starting to look up for the young couple as he and Audrey continued their role as loving parents to their one-year-old.

Late that morning, Audrey saw Mary out on the back deck and went outside to see her, curious if Mary would mention having just been fucked by Zach, but hesitant to mention it, not wanting to embarrass her. Mary, wearing a green football jersey, said nothing about her activities that morning, but invited Audrey and Justin to join her and Steve at Big Boat Bar to watch the big playoff game that afternoon.

Audrey, who had been looking for something fun for her and Justin to do together, excitedly told Mary she would see if they could make it work. She quickly arranged to drop the baby off at her mother's place. Justin was happy just to get out on a Saturday without the baby and even offered to drive the four of them.

Hunter, Veronica, Seth, and Anna arrived at the bar at the same time, all adorned in the typical local football fan attire of green jerseys and blue jeans and walked in together. Dance music blared from the speakers as the DJ would be playing tunes before the game and during commercial breaks.

The bar was filling up, but they spotted four barstools together and made their way to them before someone else could claim them first.

"Yo Hunter! Good to see you, my friend. Hey Veronica! Happy New Year! Welcome back!" Zach said to his familiar customers, before turning toward the other couple.

"Seth and Anna, right?"

"You're good!" Seth said as he held out his hand to Zach. "Isn't he good, Anna."

Anna mentally rolled her eyes and let out a weak smile. Zach reached over and earnestly shook her hand.

"Welcome back to Big Boat Bar!" Zach said to Anna as he smiled and winked at her. "What can I get you folks to drink?"

After taking their drink orders, Zach went to work. He was excited to see both Veronica and Anna and determined to have his way with his ex-lover, Anna, again, just as he did on Tuesday night.

The men pulled the two inside stools out, setting up a semi-circle in front of the bar with Veronica and Anna taking the seats closer to the bar. All four chatted as Zach brought them their beers.

A moment later, Zach arrived back with four shots of cheap tequila, surprising the group.

"Hey guys! Enjoy this round on me!" Zach announced.

"Wow!" Hunter said. "Thanks Zach's! There's nothing I like more than front loading my liquor intake!"

"It's in the 'Zachster Book of Love' gentlemen. You get the chicks drunk early!" Zach said as he looked at each woman individually and winked.

Veronica laughed and gave Zach a seductive smile while Anna smiled uncomfortably. Hunter missed the joke as he was distracted by the pre-game show on TV. Seth laughed at Zach's remark and made his own wisecrack.

"Hehe. That'll work for me!"

Anna gave Seth a dirty look that he did not notice. Hunter turned his attention back to the group and offered a toast.

"Here's to new friendships and a big win today for the home team!"

"Here! Here!" Seth followed as all four raised their glasses.

"I'm so confident that we're going to overcome the odds today that I put a few shekels on our guys." Hunter announced, ignoring the quizzical look on Veronica's face.

The two couples ordered appetizers and conversed while occasionally looking up at the many TVs around the bar. Anna enjoyed chatting with the taller, confident, Veronica, who seemed to have an opinion about everything and everyone. She did take note of Veronica's eyes, constantly checking out Zach, as he worked behind the bar.

"I'm going to find the men's room." Seth announced.

"It's up those stairs, remember?" Hunter said as he turned and pointed in that direction.

Seth reached out and squeezed his wife's hand before moving toward the stairs.

Hunter looked to his left and noticed a familiar face that had just walked up to the bar. It was their short, stout, neighbor, Ryan.

"Hey neighbor!" Hunter said loudly, causing Veronica to pause her conversation with Anna and turn in her seat.

"Hi Ryan! Fancy meeting you here! Is Heather coming?" Veronica said, as she got out of her stool to hug Ryan.

As they broke their hug, Ryan responded.

"Hey Veronica. She wasn't up for watching the game in a wild atmosphere. You know her. She hates crowds."

"Ryan, please tell Heather I was asking for her. I enjoy the games more when she's with us!"

Anna sat alone at the bar as Veronica and Hunter made small talk with Ryan.

Zach turned from delivering a drink and saw Anna. He leaned over the bar to get closer to her.

"Hey sexy." He said to her. "Let's say we sneak upstairs in the second quarter. Today I'll stuff all nine inches in your sweet little ass."

Anna's angst level rose. She looked downward, keeping her hand on her glass.

"Not today, Zach. Not ever again." She said resolutely, trembling.

Zach reached over and softly touched her hand.

"C'mon baby. We can keep it low key and just be fuckbuddies now and then." Zach said, pausing for a moment. "Just like we were five years ago."

Anna became angry. Her face turned red, and her eyes welled up.

"That's what we were, Zach?" She said, her voice cracking.

Zach was uncharacteristically flustered and struggled to say anything.

"But you rejected me!" Zach growled, reaching down deep into his well of feelings.

Zach's voice began to rise as the sting he felt from Anna's rejection of him five years ago rose to the surface.

"And now you're back in my bar and I know it's because you can't stop thinking about my cock!"

"Hey Romeo!" A loud male voice called out from Anna's right, disrupting Zach. "Table service takes forever in this joint and I'm starting to see where the bottleneck is! How about leaving other men's wives alone and making me four Long Island Iced Tea's!"

Zach turned and saw a wiry man about his same age of 31 and tried to figure out what the deal was with this obnoxious buttinsky. Anna turned to the stranger and smiled at him.

"Okay. Just a minute." Zach said gruffly as he turned away from Anna and went to work making the drinks.

"Hi. My name is Justin." The stranger, who unlike most everyone else at the bar, eschewed football themed clothing in favor of a maroon Henley shirt and black jeans, said to her as he held out his hand to Anna to shake her hand.

"Hi Justin. I'm Anna. You have great timing."

"I'll keep you out of trouble." Justin joked. "At least with that cheesy loser, maybe not with me."

"Oh yeah? What kind of trouble could I get into with you?" Anna said, coyly.

"Hmmm, the good kind of trouble! The kind that keeps you coming back for more." A confident Justin responded.

As Zach finished making the drinks and putting them on a tray, he saw Anna chatting with Justin.

"Hey buddy. Where's your table. I'll walk these over." Zach said, hoping to get this ass wipe away from Anna.

"It's that one." Justin pointed in the direction of his table.

Zach immediately saw Mary, Steve, and Audrey and realized that the jerk who called him out for flirting with Anna was Audrey's husband.

Zach saw Mary and Steve only that morning, when he fucked Mary, for a porn shoot, while Steve sat bound and gagged to a chair, watching helplessly. But he had not seen Audrey since last summer, when he fucked her in the ass at his apartment, only days after meeting her at the bar and fucking her in the office upstairs.

Justin quickly said good-bye to Anna and followed Zach to the table.

Upon seeing Zach walking their way, Mary's face lit up, Steve's face turned red, and Audrey sat stone faced, not wanting to let on to Justin that she knew Zach.

"Here are your drinks folks." Zach said as he took the drinks from his tray and placed them on the table.

Zach made momentary eye contact with Audrey and gave her a wink, which made Audrey smile and blush before she quickly looked away.

Sensing her husband's discomfort, Mary put her arm around a blushing Steve and looked up at Zach.

"Hey Zach! Remember it's Steve's birthday. This morning you said the Seafood Samplers would be on the house!"

"I did promise that didn't I?" Zach said, aroused that Mary mentioned their morning in front of Steve and the others.

"Happy Birthday Steve." Zach added, chuckling. "I'm sorry I forgot to mention that this morning. Two seafood samplers coming up!"