Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upstairs in the office, Heather was naked, on all fours on the floor taking an ass pummeling from Zach. Zach, naked from the waist down, wore his white pirate shirt and red sash with his tricorn hat atop his head. He had texted Heather earlier when he realized his plan to fuck Anna again had been foiled.

As Zach's most loyal sub, Heather could hardly resist his lure. Initially slow to give in to Zach's anal desire, she now gave up her ass to him on demand.

Though she had a skinny butt and small tits, Heather was Zach's favorite. She knew what he liked, and he appreciated her for it.

"Who owns this ass?!" Zach thundered with his hands on her hips, while he pounded away.

"You do, baby!" Heather cried out. "Fuck your asshole, baby. Fuck it! You own it Zachy!"

Zach momentarily pulled out to view Heather's gaping asshole. He admired how large her hole looked in relation to her small, boney ass, and soon put his cock back in.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" An orgasming Heather yelled as Zach's long cock repeatedly probed the depths of her ass.

Finally, Zach pulled out and stood up. Heather took the cue and turned around on her knees and faced Zach. Zach painted her face and hair with thick jets of warm jism. Heather, kneeling on the floor with a face full of cum, her eyelids covered, held her pose for Zach.

"Try to not let any of my cum drop to the floor." Zach said to her as he pulled his trousers up. "Mr. Boudreaux gets pissed off."

Zach turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Unlike Anna, Heather was turned on by Zach's humiliation and knew she pleased him as no one else did. She picked up her jeans and reached into her pocket to pull out the mini pack of facial wipes she carried with her whenever she was going to be around Zach. She cleaned Zach's spunk off her face and hair, before leaving the office and stopping in the bathroom.

As Zach walked down the staircase to go back behind the bar, the buzz continued but at a less frenzied pace. With twelve minutes left in the game, the opposing team was threatening at the five-yard line. While diehards stayed glued to the TV, much of the crowd was more relaxed, paying little attention, while discussing important topics, like what their menu for the big game would include, and how much alcohol they planned to buy for their parties.

A quick, dart of a pass to their big tight end gave the favorites their first touchdown. With ten minutes left in the game, it was 27-10.

"I don't know." Steve said to the others. "I am afraid of what might happen if we give these guys any momentum."

"Hey Steve. If you're scared, buy a teddy bear! Fortune favors the brave!" The cocky, drunken, Hunter said in his characteristic smugness.

"Hey Zach! Glad you're back for the end of the game!" Hunter called out. "Get everyone in the entire bar a shot of Patron on me!"

"Hunter!" An agitated Veronica whispered loudly in his ear, as the local team's offence lined up at their own 25-yard line after the kickoff. "Maybe you should go easy with all these drinks you're buying for the whole bar. I know you're having a good night, but you're going overboard!"

"Overboard? Hardly Veronica." Hunter condescendingly assured. "Look, I'm a corporate defense attorney who bills at $2000 an hour. You're a former stripper. Trust me. I got this."

Veronica fumed at Hunter's remark and his tone. Whenever he drank too much her talked to her this way.

"Besides," Hunter continued, "Before the season started, I placed a 100-1 bet that we would make the big game, not win it, just get there! And the conference final next week will be a cakewalk, trust me."

"So, what does that mean?"

"That means 25K when we win today and a hundred grand when we win next week!" Hunter responded, as Veronica's eyes lit up. As pissed as she was at him, she wondered if she had Hunter wrong, and they were on the cusp of a serious gambling payday!

Heather arrived back downstairs and saw her unsuspecting husband still focused on the TV, oblivious to what she had been doing for the last fifteen minutes. With her neighbor, Veronica, standing next to the men, watching the game, she asked Mary and Audrey the score.

With the local team moving the ball again, eating more clock, Hunter decided to dash upstairs to the bathroom so he would not be bothered during the final stretch. While in there, Hunter and two other men laughed and congratulated each other as they stood before the three urinals.

"It's been a long time coming!" One stated.

"Hey, the past is the past. No one is going to stop us this year!" Hunter proclaimed at the top of his lungs.

As if on cue, they heard a deep, collective groan downstairs. Descending the stairs back to the bar, Hunter saw the replay. A strip sack fumble was returned for a touchdown by the defense. With less than five minutes left, the lead had shrunk to 27-17. Hunter saw the changed demeanor on the faces of the other men when he returned.

Seth, Ryan, Steve, and several other long-time fans, were already commiserating and comparing this potential collapse to other heartbreaking playoff failures in years past.

Mary was sharing her spinach and artichoke dip recipe with Heather and Audrey as they chatted about how much they enjoyed tailgating before home football games.

Veronica was fixated on the TV, never having been so invested (literally) in the outcome of a football game in her life.

"Settle down, men. We're still in control here. We just need to be ready for an onside kick." Hunter said as the teams lined up for the kickoff.

Hunter correctly called the play, as did the special team's unit on defense, but a tricky bounce of the football landed it in the hands of the favorites and the legendary quarterback was back in business at midfield.

On the next play from scrimmage, a play action pass over the middle to the speedster wide receiver connected for a 47-yard touchdown and just like that it was 27-23, which it remained when the defense blocked the extra point kick.

While general panic overtook the bar, Justin and Anna found a corner where they could hide behind a large pillar. They made out with each other, and Justin whispered in Anna's ear all the things he wanted to do to her. Anna was hot for Justin's touch and nodding approvingly with her eyes closed, letting her imagination run wild.

The local team made two key first downs to bring the game under the two-minute warning at midfield. Now they would force the defense to use its three time-outs.

Sensing the grand finale, Justin realized they needed to get back to their spouses.

"Anna let's go back to the others before they get suspicious. The game's almost over."

"Okay." Anna said as she reached out and grabbed Justin's cock through his jeans, one last time.

"You'd better message me later." She implored.

"You can be sure of that, believe me." Justin assured her before they each emerged from opposite sides of the pillar to make their way through the crowd, back to their spouses.

Anna sidled up to a distracted Veronica. Seth was too wrapped up in the game to have noticed that Anna had disappeared.

As Justin arrived back at the bar, a drunk Audrey turned to him. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. A horny Justin responded in kind.

"Are you going to fuck me when we get home?" Audrey said to him.

"You'd better believe it, Audrey." Justin replied.

Down to the final play, the bar crowd chanted "Defense" loudly and stomped their feet, causing the floor and walls to shake. The old legendary quarterback's only move was to heave the ball as far as he could and hope for a miracle.

The ball sailed high in the air. As fate would have it, two defensive backs crashed into one another as they jumped to bat the ball away and they fell to the ground. That left a previously unknown backup receiver all alone to make an easy catch for the touchdown to win the game for the favorites, 29-27.

The bar fell silent except for the random cursing that erupted from frustrated, heartbroken, football fans.

Hunter dropped his head to the bar. Seth, Ryan, Steve followed by their wives, gave him a pat on the back and thanked him for all the drinks and food he bought.

Zach handed him the check.

Hunter picked his head up and read it.

"$7000?" He said to Zach meekly, as Veronica glared at him.

"That right. It includes a 22% tip for the bartenders and wait staff." Zach said as he handed Zach a pen and pointed him toward the signature line. "Got to take care of the people who take care of you, right buddy?!"

Zach took the slip back from Hunter who again hung his head. Zach looked over at Veronica and winked at her. Veronica broke her frown to smile back at him and lick her lips.

"Okay, Hunter." Veronica said as she put her hand on Hunter's back. "I'm going to order us a rideshare to take us home."

"Um. What about our car?" Hunter whined.

"Hey Hunter," Zach interjected. "I have your car keys right here. I can't let you or Veronica drive in your condition."

Hunter stared at Zach for a moment, before finally speaking up.

"Thank you for being such a good friend!" He said, as he held his hand out and shook hands with Zach.

"Hunter! Don't worry about it, dude!" Zach said, reassuringly. "It's my pleasure!"