Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary, drunk and stoned, goes dogging with old work flame.
4.3k words
3.69
10.2k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring was in the air on an unseasonably warm Wednesday afternoon in mid-March. Mary, ready to put the frigid winter weather in the rearview mirror, was wearing her cutoff denim shorts, pink tank top and black, high heeled sandals, when she walked into the bar where her friend, Jill, worked.

Typical of many neighborhood bars in the city, it was small, dimly lit, and narrow, sitting on the ground level of a corner row home. Though it had a loyal local clientele, the bar had a limited selection of alcohol and only a small TV mounted on the wall just below the low drop ceiling. A shuffleboard table sat on the far end, along with two video poker games that saw plenty of action.

Mary, the married, 52-year-old, redheaded, former lingerie model, had not been to the bar to see Jill since shortly after Phil McInerny's passing, a year and a half ago, and had not spoken to her since last summer.

"Hey Mary! It's been a long time!" Jill greeted her as she stood behind an otherwise empty bar.

"Hi Jill!" Mary replied, enthusiastically. "I've missed you and I feel so awful that I haven't made time to stop in to see you!"

"No problem, Mary. Grab a seat. We're all busy, you know." The friendly, tall, curvy brunette said to her long-time friend, going back to their days working at Big PharmaCo.

"What can I get you?"

"A Mexican Lager, please, with lime." Mary responded as she put a ten-dollar bill on the bar.

"You got it, girl!" Jill responded. "How are things with you and Steve?"

"Things are great with Steve and me. We've rediscovered each other. So much has happened since I last spoke to you."

"I want to hear it all, Mary! Tell me all about your hotwife life! Are you still fooling around on the side and giving Steve the details when you get home?" Jill said as she pulled a beer from the iced cooler below the bar and opened it.

"Well, I did meet several really interesting men, with really huge cocks!" Mary said, laughing.

"I'll bet! Are you still seeing Tommy?" Jill said as she pulled a lime from the fridge and began cutting it into small wedges.

"Actually, Jill, no. We haven't spoken in over a month. I don't really want to talk about it."

"Mary!? C'mon sweetie. Out with it."

"Oh, okay. We had a bit of a falling out. It is a misunderstanding as far as I'm concerned, but Tommy is a prideful man."

"Oh Mary. This sounds like drama. What happened?" Jill asked as she stuck a small wedge of lime into the bottle and pushed it toward Mary, who plunged the lime into the beer, and took a big swig.

"Between my family, the kids, Steve, my art, and frankly, some of the studly men I met last summer, I fell out of touch with Tommy. Steve and I had some hard conversations about things that happened with some of the men I met and fooled around with."

"Oh my gosh Mary!" Jill said, picking up the ten and walking toward the cash register on the other end of the bar.

"Steve and I decided, on New Year's Day, to press the pause button on the whole hotwife thing and go back to monogamy, at least for a while."

"Umm, monogamy, huh?" Jill said, looking at Mary skeptically. "So why the falling out with Tommy?"

"Oh, yes. Tommy had been bugging me to come over, practically begging. Finally, last month, I gave in and went over to his apartment for lunch."

"Last month, huh?" Jill said, smirking.

"I was just going over for lunch, Jill." Mary answered with a perfectly straight face.

"Oh, ok. I'm sorry." Jill responded.

"Okay, Jill. When I got there, I realized the poor guy was so desperate for me."

"Oh Mary!"

"Well, I figured we'd have a quick fuck, to you know, give him some relief and then we'd order hoagies from the deli near his place, and that would be that."

"Yeah? What happened?"

"He had taken one of those male performance pills without telling me!"

"Oh no, Mary!"

"Yes! He just kept fucking me. Jill, I'm telling you. It was great at first. But then he just kept going. He came on my tits and started fucking me again! He absolutely wore me out!"

"I know, Mary. I've been there."

"Finally, after like, an hour, I said, we must order lunch! I mean, seriously, Steve was on his way home from a three-day business trip and he's always pleading for it when he gets home from one of his trips. I wanted to save some energy for him!"

"That's a good sign that you thought of your husband and stopped yourself. It shows maturity."

"Thank you, Jill."

"You're welcome. "

"I was so angry at Tommy for taking one of those pills and not telling me!"

"Seriously, you deserve credit for bringing it to closure and saving yourself for Steve later that night!"

"Oh, I had nothing left for Steve that night. Tommy took me doggy style for, like, another hour after lunch. By the time I got home I could barely walk! When Steve got home, I told him I had a headache and went to bed."

"Oh. Well, it's the thought that counts."

"I've made it up to Steve since, trust me." Mary shot back. "In fact, Steve and I have achieved a higher level of sexual connection! He understands that at our age it is not all about sex all the time. He supports my interest in art. He knows I like to read fiction. I know he likes watching sports all the time, over anything else! But, Jill, about two or three times a month, Steve makes slow, sweet love to me before we go to bed. It is wonderful and I love it. And you know, that's pretty much my speed these days."

"I'm right there with you, Mary. That's about how often I have Brian over. So, why are you and Tommy not speaking?"

"Oh, yes. I submitted a vase that I made to an online charity auction that my local art center was sponsoring, and a mystery buyer paid $7500 for it. As I was leaving his place, I noticed the vase on his mantel, behind a golf trophy. I was in disbelief!"

"Are you serious, Mary? He paid $7500 for your vase?"

"He didn't but tried to tell me he did. I told Tommy that I think he's far too practical a man to spend $7500 on a vase that I would make him for free if he wanted one."

"What did he say?"

"I could tell by the expression on his face that he had no idea the vase sold for $7500! His longtime friend, and now former, business partner, Nathan, purchased it to decorate the bar they were buying together. Tommy was clearly embarrassed that I called out his lie."

"Oh, that's too bad, Mary."

"That's not even the worst part! He called Nathan, in front of me, and questioned his eye for art and his business acumen!"

"Ouch! That escalated quickly!"

"In Nathans defense, Jill, I've been in his home. It is very tastefully decorated with some really great art!"

"Um. That's great Mary. Is he trying to get in your pants too?"

"Ha. I don't need to worry about Nathan. He's a man of integrity, a true gentleman. He and Tommy decided to end their business relationship though. Nathan is going to move on without Tommy and open the bar himself."

"Wow Mary. That's a lot of strife to have on your conscience."

"I do feel bad about that whole thing. On the bright side, though, Nathan offered me the weekday bartending position. I'll be serving drinks down the shore all summer and staying at my cousin's house near the beach! You'll have to come down and see me!"

"That's great, Mary! Hey, Brian's on his way here. You should stick around and have a drink with him!"

"I'm so glad to hear that you and Brian still hang out together! How are all those guys from shipping and receiving doing?"

"They're all the same. I think Dave is coming with him."

"Dave? You're kidding me, Jill! It's been such a long time! He and I started working at the company at the same time."

"He always had a thing for you, Mary. Most of those guys did!"

"They were always fun. Dave texts me now and then but I haven't seen him since I left the company."

"I guess Dave is the only guy at work that you ever had a fling with, wasn't he, Mary?"

"Well, not the only one. Several years ago, there was this younger guy from accounting. We got to chatting at the holiday party."

"Really? I didn't know any of those guys. What happened with him?"

"I wasn't as wild with him as I was with Dave, but I did give him a blowjob in his car that night."

"Wow. Did you ever hook up with him again?"

"No. I didn't but a couple of weeks later I received a lunch invitation from another young guy in the accounting office that I had dealt with on occasion. I ended up giving him a blowjob in his car in a public park!"

"Oh Mary. Do you think-?"

"After that I got the hint and politely declined lunch invitations from the other four guys that worked in that office."

Jill laughed as she looked out the window and saw people walking in.

"Well, you won't have to wait any longer to see Dave because Brian and him are walking in now!"

Mary turned to the door and saw her two former co-workers enter the bar. She stood up and gave each a hug.

"Hey Brian! Hi Dave!"

"Hey Mary!" Said Brian.

"Yo, Mary!" Followed Dave.

Each man gave Mary a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's been too long, Mary!" Dave said.

"It has!" Mary responded.

Dave turned to Jill.

"Jill, get us a round of tequila shots, on me!"

"You got it!" Jill responded as she put four shot glasses on the bar, including one for herself.

"To old friends!" a nostalgic Dave toasted his current and former co-workers.

"Here, here!" They all replied before downing their shots.

Like Brian, Dave was a brawny man, in his fifties, who carried a few extra pounds in his gut. Both still worked in shipping and receiving for Big PharmaCo. Dave had two grown kids, was long divorced, and on his final stretch on the road to retirement.

Mary caught up with Brian and Dave about old coworkers while Jill poured drinks and greeted her regulars as they came in.

Mary was well known to the bars long-time regulars as Phil McInerny's girlfriend. She shed tears with them as they stopped to greet her, offer their condolences for her loss, and express their appreciation for how she brightened the final two years of the cantankerous, old, war hero's life.

As cigarette smoke wafted through the air of the poorly ventilated bar, Dave and Mary teamed up to play shuffleboard. They defeated all challengers for over an hour while sipping beers and downing the occasional celebratory shot of tequila. Finally, they met their match and took their seats back at the bar.

"So, you promised me we would go out for a drink sometime before you abruptly left the company!" Dave said to her.

"Is that right?" Mary answered.

"Yes! You told me you would work it out on your calendar, and then you were gone."

"I got laid off, you know, Dave. As a matter of fact, you were at my going away party!"

"It's not the same thing. I thought it would be the two of us!"

Mary smiled at Dave.

"I'm married Dave."

"Remember that work party from twenty-five years ago when we hooked up in my car?"

"How could I forget that night!" Mary said as she smiled back at Dave.

"You were married then, I remember."

"Ha. Yes. That was many years ago, and a husband ago too."

Dave laughed.

Mary talked old times with Dave, Brian, Jill, and her other old friends from the bar for over two more hours.

At 6:15pm, Mary checked her phone. Steve sent her a text ten minutes ago.

"Hey babe. I just got home. When will you be home? (Heart emoji)"

"Hi! (Heart emoji)" She texted back. "I ran into old friends at Jill's bar. I'll be home soon!"

Jill saw Mary looking at her phone.

"Is everything okay, Mary?"

"It's all good, Jill. Steve is waiting for me at home. He just returned home from a three-day business trip. I should get going."

"Mary. I'll call you a cab unless you want to order a rideshare. I can't let you drive!" Jill insisted. "

"Mary, I'll give you a ride home!" Dave said.

"I think I'm ok, but thanks." Mary assured Dave.

"Mary!" Dave said, before lowering his voice to a near whisper. "I have a joint rolled up in the car. It's some pretty good shit."

Mary looked over at Jill and they smiled at one another as Dave's face lit up too.

"Steve's waiting at home for me so I do really need to get home!" Mary stated emphatically, tacitly accepting Dave's offer.

"We can smoke it while we drive to your place." Dave followed.

Mary and Dave said their good-byes to Jill, Brian and the other bar customers and walked out to Dave's car on the beautiful, early spring evening, with the sun beginning to set. Dave opened the passenger door of his old, two door, Mercury Sable for Mary. Mary could immediately smell the thick scent of pot, emanating from the cracked leather bucket seats.

Getting in on the driver's side, Dave buckled himself in, started the car and pulled a half smoked, thick joint from the middle cup holder. Before lighting it, he started the car and pulled out into traffic. They talked about people from work as Dave continued to gab about the lives of those former coworkers the two of them knew in common.

Traversing the industrial northeast section of the city, Dave made a right turn toward the river's edge, in the opposite direction from Mary's house.

"Dave. Where are we going?" Mary said, sounding mildly irritated.

"Mary. Let's just stop here and smoke this and then I'll take you home. I don't want to get pulled over." Dave said as he turned into a large, pothole marked, parking lot by the Delaware River's edge, with a view of a tree line on the other side of the river in New Jersey.

"So, you're taking me here? Isn't this the parking lot where all the perverts and exhibitionists hang out?" Mary asked Dave as he pulled into a spot in the spacious lot with about seven or eight other cars scattered throughout.

"That's overrated." Dave responded as he relit his joint and took a big drag, while the smoke billowed about the car. Mary rolled her window down all the way, as did Dave before he turned the engine off.

Dave handed the joint to Mary, who also took a big drag, before coughing it out, sounding like she might lose a lung. When she settled down, she handed it back to Dave.

"That's good shit." She said in a hoarse, raspy voice.

"It is good shit, isn't it?" Dave responded.

The two sat in the car and chatted while they smoked the joint down to the roach. Dave leaned in toward Mary, reached his left hand over the console and put it on her bare knee.

"I think about that night a lot, Mary. That night you and I were in my car. I remember it like it was yesterday." Dave said to Mary as he looked at her, longingly.

Mary looked back at Dave, smiled, and spoke softly.

"We were wild that night, weren't we?"

Dave brought his lips to Mary's, and they began to kiss. Their tongues engaged and they started groping each other. Dave cupped Mary's breasts while Mary brought her hand down to Dave's cock and rubbed his hard member through his blue jeans.

Dave reached down and unsnapped the button on Mary's denim shorts and began pulling the zipper down. Mary pulled her hand back from Dave's cock and pulled off her shorts, panties, and sandals before pulling her tank top up over her head, and reaching back to unhook her bra, leaving her completely naked in Dave's passenger seat.

Dave pulled his work t-shirt off and then his jeans, underwear, and work shoes. His brown-gray, thick, chest hair, which matched the overgrown hair on his head, as well as his thick, hairy, cock, which stood at attention, came into view. He looked back at Mary.

"You haven't changed a bit, Mary. You're even hotter now." Dave told her as he moved into kiss her again.

"I can't believe we're naked in your car in this parking lot!" A suddenly nervous Mary said as she furtively looked around. "What if someone sees us?"

Mary's jitters subsided as Dave ignored her question and kissed her again, now groping the bare flesh of Mary's breasts and flicking his thumb over her hardening nipples. Mary reached down and wrapped her hand around Dave's shaft and used her thumb to gently play with the tip of his dick.

Dave moved his hand down to Mary's crotch and ran his fingers over her moistening pussy. He carefully used his index and middle fingers to enter Mary, bringing a soft purr from her. He aggressively finger fucked her and found her G-spot. Mary pulled her lips from Dave to verbally react to her emerging orgasm, as Dave continued to pleasure her with his two thick fingers.

"AAAHHH! AAAAAHHHHH!" Mary cried out as she closed her eyes and got off wildly on Dave's fingers. "Oh, my Ga-ahh-AAAAAHHHHH!"

Mary was getting supercharged by Dave. After getting off on Dave's digital incursion with a long, intense orgasm, Dave slowly withdrew his wet fingers from her snatch.

Mary wanted to return the favor. With her left hand, she pushed him back in his seat. She turned over and knelt on her seat, facing his lap. She bent over the console, grabbed his cock with her right hand and began giving him a blowjob.

Completely naked, with her ass facing the passenger side window, Mary's head bobbed up and down on Dave's solid stick. He moved her long hair from her face, then pinching with her nipples, exciting Mary further.

Dave reclined his car seat for comfort and to get a better view of Mary devouring his member. After a while, Mary pulled her mouth from Dave's shaft, and went down to his hairy balls. She gently sucked each one into her mouth, as Dave pushed his butt up off the seat. She then cupped his ball sack to move it out of the way, to lick his perineum, on her way to briefly tickling his anus with the tip of her tongue.

"You're even better than I remember, Mary!" A horned-up Dave blurted.

Mary again wrapped her lips around Dave's cock, bringing moans of pleasure from him.

"I love the way you suck cock!" He announced loudly to anyone listening.

Mary stopped and looked up at Dave while still holding his cock in her hand.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked, almost demanding.

"You'd better believe it!"

Dave reached over to help Mary as she climbed over the console. With her back to him, Mary slowly sat on Dave's lap, fitting his cock into her slit.

Mary pushed down, taking in all of Dave's hard member.

"AAAHHH!" Mary shrieked. "Oh Dave, shit! You're fucking thick!"

Her pussy already soaked, Mary bounced up and down on his cock, her tits wildly flapping until Dave reached around with both hands and grabbed hold of them. Even with Mary sitting on him, the powerful Dave began thrusting upward, jackhammering Mary's pussy, sending her over the edge.

"Fuck me, Dave! Fuck my pussy!!! Fuck me. Just fuck me!" Mary shouted as Dave was reaching his thrusting crescendo.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Dave moaned as he shot his load up into Mary.

Dave let go of Mary's tits. She immediately reached up with both hands and played with them herself, flicking her nipples with her thumbs, her eyes closed, grinding herself into Dave's deflating stick, milking him of his remaining cum.

Dave looked out the window.

"It looks like we have some company." He said, noticing a man outside the driver's side window, jerking off.

Mary, completely naked, sitting on top of Dave, with his spunk leaking out of her pussy onto his cock and crotch, was initially shocked when she opened her eyes, turned, and looked outside the driver's side window at the figure of a man. She instinctively covered her breasts with her hands, fearing it was a police officer, or something worse.

Then Mary saw it was an overweight, middle-aged man, with thinning hair, who had unzipped his pants and was jerking off, just two feet from her.

"Oh my gosh!!" Mary said.

"It looks like he has a friend." Dave said, laughing.

Mary turned around and saw another large, roundish man, standing outside the passenger side window. He had his cock out and he was jerking off too!

Mary took in the scene of a man on either side of Dave's car jerking off and climbed back into her seat. Dave was about to start the car and pull away but stopped when he saw her kneel on the side edge of her seat and stick her head and chest out the window to face the man outside that window.

12