All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 06'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mary is the most disgusting whore in a story full of faithless, disloyal, disgusting whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch. But the husband is even more pathetic for staying with the bitch. But they are your characters and you obviously like and approve of the bitch after all you created it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story, like the word no said umpteen times does not mean an effing thing. Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone that participates in dogging, regardless of marital status, is a disgusting, pathetic piece of shit, intent on self-destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, not my cup of tea but I love it when people troll the worst trolls of Loving Wives.

slaved11slaved11over 1 year ago

Amazing series!

I admit my favorite is Mary...

Loved it when she goes straight to Zach after breaking up with Kyle, as she is speaking with her unknowing hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is wrong with Steve? Get rid of this fucked in the brain, diseased slut.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. It's nice how Dave manages to seduce Mary though she actiually didn't want to fuck outside her relationship again. Though alcohol and pot played a role, she eventualy enjoys it, and blatantly tells Steve that rules have changed again. She's an amazing character, self-confident, sexy, horny and smart. I'm sure Steve will finally appreciate this change, because if he's honest to himself, he enjoys such situations he's confronted with when his wife returns home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...